View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Odin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4551
Registration date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Episode 3 - Bust Me Right In The Head With It - March 4th   February 29th 2012, 3:09 pm

Back to top Go down
Shug
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2842
Registration date : 2010-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Episode 3 - Bust Me Right In The Head With It - March 4th   February 29th 2012, 3:25 pm

I wonder who Brendon thinks is disgusting. lol!

Administrator

Number of posts : 35524
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Episode 3 - Bust Me Right In The Head With It - March 4th   February 29th 2012, 3:32 pm

Shug wrote:
I wonder who Brendon thinks is disgusting. lol!

I think Vanessa
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
boots
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1925
Registration date : 2009-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Episode 3 - Bust Me Right In The Head With It - March 4th   February 29th 2012, 3:36 pm

Can't watch with sound now, but I like how they called them Big Brother Showmance.

Can't wait to finally watch Mark & Booper come in 1st place. I think I'm rooting for them the most. They work well together.
Back to top Go down
catty
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 14909
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Episode 3 - Bust Me Right In The Head With It - March 4th   February 29th 2012, 4:17 pm

Ouch...that watermelon to the head looked painful. Not as much as when that one girl got hit in the face, but still.

All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1925
Registration date : 2009-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Episode 3 - Bust Me Right In The Head With It - March 4th   February 29th 2012, 5:54 pm

You'd be surprised with how hard the noggin is. I took a lip to someone's skull once. Busted it right open. 3 stitches.

Back to top Go down
Odin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Episode 3 - Bust Me Right In The Head With It - March 4th   March 1st 2012, 2:35 pm

Courtesy of RFF:

The rivalry has STARTED, and though some speculated that Rachel may have started it, this preview is showing us otherwise.

Also, why do they bleep out a** but fully let b**** play? I would assume the former is a weaker swear than the latter.
Back to top Go down
Moody

Number of posts : 41511
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Episode 3 - Bust Me Right In The Head With It - March 4th   March 1st 2012, 6:43 pm

I was sitting near the TV and all of a sudden I swore I heard Rachel's voice, and what do you know, there she was on Amazing Race with Brendon! I haven't really seen anything, but it looks like she is being "bad Rachel". I love it! lol!

I guess I need to look for spoilers, I want to see how far they go.
Back to top Go down
Hugh310
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2754
Registration date : 2010-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Episode 3 - Bust Me Right In The Head With It - March 4th   March 1st 2012, 7:12 pm

Moody wrote:
I was sitting near the TV and all of a sudden I swore I heard Rachel's voice, and what do you know, there she was on Amazing Race with Brendon! I haven't really seen anything, but it looks like she is being "bad Rachel". I love it! lol!

I guess I need to look for spoilers, I want to see how far they go.

Rumour has it that Rachel does so poorly in a roadblock that PhilK has to leave the pitstop to come and eliminate her and Brendon while she's still crying in some Polynesian shrubbery ...

Back to top Go down
Odin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Episode 3 - Bust Me Right In The Head With It - March 4th   March 1st 2012, 7:31 pm

LOL! Hugh, you're bad. You know Grodner wouldn't allow that. In fact, Rachel was probably in last place last round, so she had Dani sent in to break those bus windows. Razz
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Episode 3 - Bust Me Right In The Head With It - March 4th   March 1st 2012, 8:37 pm

lol! I <3 you guys.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Episode 3 - Bust Me Right In The Head With It - March 4th   March 3rd 2012, 3:07 am

Couldn't sleep, so...

Press pics courtesy of RFF. Even when she's not wearing green, she manages to sneak in sparkles. Also, do the twins kinda disappoint anyone else? I just really expected them to be better, but they've made such simple mistakes on every leg so far.
Back to top Go down
Moody

Number of posts : 41511
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Episode 3 - Bust Me Right In The Head With It - March 4th   March 3rd 2012, 8:17 am

Oh wow, thanks for the photo Odin. I have to find where the discussion is about Rachel and Brendon.
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Episode 3 - Bust Me Right In The Head With It - March 4th   March 3rd 2012, 10:03 am

Moody wrote:
Oh wow, thanks for the photo Odin. I have to find where the discussion is about Rachel and Brendon.

We were kind of all over the place at first. The best stuff starts on this page.. Date of Dec 19th
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net/t10851p480-rachel-and-brendon-bb13-and-amazing-race-20
Back to top Go down
Hugh310
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Episode 3 - Bust Me Right In The Head With It - March 4th   March 3rd 2012, 10:42 am

Ooh, a Karate Kid roadblock ... coolness

Back to top Go down
Maureen

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Episode 3 - Bust Me Right In The Head With It - March 4th   March 4th 2012, 9:24 am

I just NOW noticed the wine bottle on Rachel's head!

GO RACHEL!!
Back to top Go down
Maureen

PostSubject: Re: Episode 3 - Bust Me Right In The Head With It - March 4th   March 4th 2012, 8:07 pm

That was a bummer for the twins pale
But I am happy Brendon and Rachel, Bopper and Mark and the FBI ladies are still in it!
Back to top Go down
Gail
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3286
Registration date : 2008-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Episode 3 - Bust Me Right In The Head With It - March 4th   March 4th 2012, 8:12 pm

Maureen wrote:
But I am happy Brendon and Rachel, Bopper and Mark and the FBI ladies are still in it!

I agree with all that, Moe!
Back to top Go down
Maureen

PostSubject: Re: Episode 3 - Bust Me Right In The Head With It - March 4th   March 4th 2012, 8:12 pm

Phil Keoghan ‏ @PhilKeoghan
A to Q, yes I think @RachelEReilly was the fastest through the bottles...
Back to top Go down
Maureen

PostSubject: Re: Episode 3 - Bust Me Right In The Head With It - March 4th   March 4th 2012, 8:13 pm

Gail wrote:
Maureen wrote:

Rachel and Brendon did awesome tonight, Gail, but I was super impressed that Rachel did that bottle dance like it was nothing.
I would have had to take the two hour penalty lol!
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

Number of posts : 17318
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Episode 3 - Bust Me Right In The Head With It - March 4th   March 4th 2012, 8:17 pm

That was a great episode, had me on the edge of my seat. These teams are really great competitors. I would love to know all of what went down between Rachel & Vanessa, because that was pretty nasty. Also, Rachel has done all three of the road blocks now, which is odd since they have to be done equally, so I guess Brendon will have to take over a lot of them going forward.

I see Rachel has another melt down next week, I guess this will be the norm, except next week she's wearing a green tam lol!

Some of Phil's tweets from tonight -

At the last pitstop we had major issues with pollen getting all over our equipment, if you look carefully you can see on our lens #ElGomero

A to Q yes the love for #TeamKentucky #BopperandMark is tremendous, where else do you get to see 2 country boys travel the world like this?

A to Q, Yes I think #Dave is used to shouting out orders in the field @USArmy @TheNatlGuard. Not sure it works in marriage Smile

Rachel and Vanessa -- an #AmazingRace rivalry is born!

@RachelEReilly and @brendonvbb12 tough to beat when they work well together.

@shireen14 you got the answer right, the greeter is Fiorella Migliore @BicyclingMag @iamspecialized send me your postal address:)

A to Q, Agree. #BopperandMark -- so much fun to watch.

Great lesson for Ralph’s daughter, never give up, the locals appreciated their tenacity too! #AmazingRace

Never easy eliminating a team. Surprised to see them go so early...they were great competitors.
Back to top Go down
Gail
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Episode 3 - Bust Me Right In The Head With It - March 4th   March 4th 2012, 8:19 pm

Maureen wrote:

Maureen wrote:
Gail wrote:
Maureen wrote:

Rachel and Brendon did awesome tonight, Gail, but I was super impressed that Rachel did that bottle dance like it was nothing.
I would have had to take the two hour penalty lol!

Talked to my mom right after the show (she is not a big fan of Rachel), but she was really impressed how fast Rachel did that bottle dance.

PostSubject: Re: Episode 3 - Bust Me Right In The Head With It - March 4th   March 4th 2012, 8:22 pm

Lynda, I was biting my nails at the end...I wanted the twins to stay.
It was a stressful episode for all of them.

Gail, Rachel always cries and says she isn't good at something or she doesn't do good under pressure...I think she does better under pressure!!

I can't wait for next week!!
Back to top Go down
Gail
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Episode 3 - Bust Me Right In The Head With It - March 4th   March 4th 2012, 8:27 pm

I can't wait for next week either, Moe! Such a fun and stress inducing show. haha

Rachel always needs to get that cry out of the way, and then she's a beast. She gets her comp eyes on.
Back to top Go down
Maureen

PostSubject: Re: Episode 3 - Bust Me Right In The Head With It - March 4th   March 4th 2012, 8:30 pm

Gail wrote:
I can't wait for next week either, Moe! Such a fun and stress inducing show. haha

Rachel always needs to get that cry out of the way, and then she's a beast. She gets her comp eyes on.

I couldn't have said it better myself, Gail...it is like she cries to relieve the stress.

Oh, and I just LOVE Bopper and Mark, Gail...they really are so cute together and so funny!!!
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Episode 3 - Bust Me Right In The Head With It - March 4th   March 4th 2012, 8:31 pm

Can someone summerize the last 15 minutes... We got a really important phone call and missed it!!!
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Episode 3 - Bust Me Right In The Head With It - March 4th   March 4th 2012, 8:32 pm

Maureen wrote:
Gail wrote:

I couldn't have said it better myself, Gail...it is like she cries to relieve the stress.

Oh, and I just LOVE Bopper and Mark, Gail...they really are so cute together and so funny!!!

They are my comic relief, such funny guys.

I'm still not liking the border patrol guys, very arrogant, but very good racers.
Back to top Go down
Maureen

PostSubject: Re: Episode 3 - Bust Me Right In The Head With It - March 4th   March 4th 2012, 8:33 pm

Lynda and Gail...HELP!!
I am not a good person at summarizing...I would end up writing a novel!!
Back to top Go down
Maureen

PostSubject: Re: Episode 3 - Bust Me Right In The Head With It - March 4th   March 4th 2012, 8:35 pm

Jack'd wrote:
Maureen wrote:
Gail wrote:

They are my comic relief, such funny guys.

I'm still not liking the border patrol guys, very arrogant, but very good racers.

They are my least favorite team, Lynda, and when he compared his job to an army man that served a year in Iraq...well, that made me think he was even more arrogant.

Back to top Go down
Hugh310
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Episode 3 - Bust Me Right In The Head With It - March 4th   March 4th 2012, 8:53 pm

Art & JJ ... ROCK !!!!!

I'm beginning to like Ralph now too.

Dave and Rachel ??? YUCK.

PostSubject: Re: Episode 3 - Bust Me Right In The Head With It - March 4th   March 4th 2012, 9:00 pm

OK I'll try Nancy, but I don't remember the order of how they all finished. Here goes -

Dave and Rachel used their express pass but then ran into trouble with the bottle balancing task. Dave wasn't able to complete, broke all his bottles and they incurred a 2hr. penalty at the pit stop.

The border patrol guys came in first (they ran a flawless leg). Second to reach the mat was Rachel & Brendon (they too ran a great leg considering they were on the second plane). They had a foot race with the Jersey Shore guys, who came in third. Dave and Rachel were then checked in at 4th. I don't remember the rest except for the end. Vanessa and Ralph did horrible with the watermelon task and stayed until after dark, they didn't quit because Ralph has a teenage daughter and he wanted to show her that you finish what you start. They thought they were in last place until they got to the bottle balancing task where they found the twin brothers. The brothers struggled with the harp task. It was a foot race to the mat for both teams with Vanessa and Ralph beating the brothers to the mat. The brothers were eliminated from the race.
Back to top Go down
Maureen

PostSubject: Re: Episode 3 - Bust Me Right In The Head With It - March 4th   March 4th 2012, 9:00 pm

Hugh310 wrote:

Art & JJ ... THROW ROCKS !!!!!

I fixed it for you, Hugh!
lol!

In all seriousness, I think Ralph seems like a nice guy too.
Why don't you like Dave and Rachel?
Back to top Go down
Hugh310
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Episode 3 - Bust Me Right In The Head With It - March 4th   March 4th 2012, 9:30 pm

Maureen wrote:
Hugh310 wrote:

Art & JJ ... THROW ROCKS !!!!!

I fixed it for you, Hugh!
lol!

In all seriousness, I think Ralph seems like a nice guy too.
Why don't you like Dave and Rachel?

I don't like their relationship at all - it appears very dysfunctional. She has an attitude problem and he was miserable at the pitstop check-in. I expect better from a team who finished first in the first two legs.

Also, it was nice to see Red Rachel get a giant taste of her own medicine when she got mean-girled right out of a task by Vanessa. clap Red's diatribe in the cab afterwards made me think that the TAR guy had asked her to describe herself (fake smile, too much makeup, etc etc) dance

Back to top Go down
Odin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Episode 3 - Bust Me Right In The Head With It - March 4th   March 4th 2012, 10:45 pm

did you miss season 12 and 13? Mean Girls are something Rachel has both participated in and been the target of. For once, she just decided to let it go and not get into a shouting mtch... which will come later at an airport. Very Happy

Also, a random lol @ Rachel's mini-melt down at the mat. Like... seriously? Next week will be very Rachel centric as both Rachels up their drama.

Also, i can't get with Art and JJ. They've criticized every team so far but Davchel. And they somehow think all four of them are going to win. They're confused. I think they'd glady accept Nary and Jamie if they knew their occupation instead of outright criticizing them as well. On another note, however, glad the Guidos finally showed their skills and didn't rely on other people to help/save them.
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Episode 3 - Bust Me Right In The Head With It - March 4th   March 4th 2012, 10:59 pm

Mark and Bopper are hilarious! Especially Bopper. They just look like they're having a blast.

Art and JJ were really good with that stacking Detour.

I'm surprised that the twins did so bad with the harp considering one of them is a musician. Andrew is soooo cute.

Rachel did really good with the bottle dancing.

Nice to see Vanessa and Ralph not give up. It's not over until Phil says it is.

Sad to see the twins eliminated. I thought it would be a NEL. They were a disappointment. I thought they would make it far. Bye Andrew. You were really great to look at.

So, if I'm doing my math correctly, Art and JJ have a 90+ minute lead on the rest of teams. Dave and Rachel waited about that long before Brendon and Rachel checked into the pit stop.

Looks like next week will have lots of drama. lol!

PostSubject: Re: Episode 3 - Bust Me Right In The Head With It - March 4th   March 5th 2012, 6:05 am

Odin wrote:
did you miss season 12 and 13? Mean Girls are something Rachel has both participated in and been the target of. For once, she just decided to let it go and not get into a shouting mtch... which will come later at an airport. Very Happy

Also, a random lol @ Rachel's mini-melt down at the mat. Like... seriously? Next week will be very Rachel centric as both Rachels up their drama.

Also, i can't get with Art and JJ. They've criticized every team so far but Davchel. And they somehow think all four of them are going to win. They're confused. I think they'd glady accept Nary and Jamie if they knew their occupation instead of outright criticizing them as well. On another note, however, glad the Guidos finally showed their skills and didn't rely on other people to help/save them.

Yep, Odin, Rachel could get in her mean girl comments on BB but she was also a target of mean girl comments too.
(funny how some people just can't remember the mean personal attacks on Rachel Wink )

Anyway, I was shocked she didn't respond to Vanessa but happy to see she was smart enough to walk away this time. (Personally, I can't wait to see her tell off Vanessa when the time is right dance )
PS...I don't think she had a mini melt down at the mat, I think she was so exhausted after racing to the pit stop then having to run up all those stairs.
Vanessa wasn't even racing against someone and she went to her knees when she finally reached the mat. I give the two of them credit though, I probably would have fainted on the mat!
Back to top Go down
Cousin_Jake

Number of posts : 16469
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Episode 3 - Bust Me Right In The Head With It - March 4th   March 5th 2012, 7:13 am

I was hoping for a Dave/Vanessa elimination last night ... just to see her go from the cocky woman beaking Rachel to the bottom of the pack ... all in one day. I wish they had shown what started this whole rivalry with Brendon/Rachel as it seems to have been there from episode one. Rachel did very well with the bottle dance but she also was very fast during the harp stringing.

Art/J.J and Dave/Rachel just rub me the wrong way ... cocky arrogance doesn't play well with me. (Confident yet humble are much more attractive traits! Lol) I agree that Art and J.J ran a great leg.
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9255
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Episode 3 - Bust Me Right In The Head With It - March 4th   March 5th 2012, 7:29 am

art/jj definitely seem to have a hugh time advantage next week, at least two hours, unless they do some sort of catch up challenge...they are quite the a**holes who seem to love helping and being helped by the military couple but have a problem when others help each other out...wouldn't mind seeing them go...

as for rachel, love or hate her, she would drive me bat shit crazy with her dramatics, and quite frankly i would probably be ripping her apart when first around her...you got to get to know brandon & rachel before really seeing they are pretty cool people... i'm not basing my opinion of vanessa on her rachel hate right now, her and her boyf actually are surprising me they aren't running a better race...
Back to top Go down
Odin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Episode 3 - Bust Me Right In The Head With It - March 4th   March 5th 2012, 9:45 am

Speaking of the other Rachel, I'm confused as to why she didn't do the bottle dancing. She seemed to have just checked out the whole leg. Dave also gave me some unsettling vibes during the mat check in with some of the looks he was giving, heh. That was just a super poor leg for them, and I'm wondering if they may have been doing that to make the target on them a bit smaller and let Art/JJ absorb more of it. It'd be smart if they did, lol.
Back to top Go down
Cousin_Jake

Number of posts : 16469
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Episode 3 - Bust Me Right In The Head With It - March 4th   March 5th 2012, 9:52 am

Odin wrote:
Speaking of the other Rachel, I'm confused as to why she didn't do the bottle dancing. She seemed to have just checked out the whole leg. Dave also gave me some unsettling vibes during the mat check in with some of the looks he was giving, heh. That was just a super poor leg for them, and I'm wondering if they may have been doing that to make the target on them a bit smaller and let Art/JJ absorb more of it. It'd be smart if they did, lol.
I guess it's possible but would they have burned their express pass to do it? (or maybe, once they had burned the pass, they realized they could use this bad leg to fall off the other teams' radar.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Episode 3 - Bust Me Right In The Head With It - March 4th   

Back to top Go down

Episode 3 - Bust Me Right In The Head With It - March 4th
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Amazing Race-
Jump to: