Episode 2 - February 26th - "You Know I'm Not As Smart As You"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jack'd
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 17318
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Episode 2 - February 26th - "You Know I'm Not As Smart As You"   February 23rd 2012, 8:33 pm

Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35538
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Episode 2 - February 26th - "You Know I'm Not As Smart As You"   February 24th 2012, 4:46 am

My two favorite teams!
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
Shug
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2842
Registration date : 2010-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Episode 2 - February 26th - "You Know I'm Not As Smart As You"   February 24th 2012, 2:50 pm

NancyB (admin) wrote:
My two favorite teams!

Mine too. lol!

Those guys are hilarious!
Back to top Go down
Maureen

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Episode 2 - February 26th - "You Know I'm Not As Smart As You"   February 24th 2012, 2:57 pm

Shug wrote:
NancyB (admin) wrote:
My two favorite teams!

Mine too. lol!

Those guys are hilarious!

Count me in....they are not only funny I can tell they have great hearts too.
If Rachel and Brendon don't come in first...then I want them to win!
Back to top Go down
catty

Number of posts : 14987
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Episode 2 - February 26th - "You Know I'm Not As Smart As You"   February 24th 2012, 3:59 pm

So who says that line? My guess is Rachel or one of the country boys.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4551
Registration date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Episode 2 - February 26th - "You Know I'm Not As Smart As You"   February 24th 2012, 5:32 pm

Saw this posted on RFF.

So, now you know who says the episode's title. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Episode 2 - February 26th - "You Know I'm Not As Smart As You"   February 24th 2012, 5:40 pm

Thanks Odin. Now I know lol

Administrator

Number of posts : 35538
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Episode 2 - February 26th - "You Know I'm Not As Smart As You"   February 24th 2012, 6:28 pm

Brendon seems very supportive in that clip.
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
Shug
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2842
Registration date : 2010-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Episode 2 - February 26th - "You Know I'm Not As Smart As You"   February 24th 2012, 6:31 pm

WOW! That's certainly a different Brendon than the one we watched on BB.

PostSubject: Re: Episode 2 - February 26th - "You Know I'm Not As Smart As You"   February 24th 2012, 8:17 pm

NancyB (admin) wrote:
Brendon seems very supportive in that clip.

He was, I tell you she must test his nerves every day lol. She does suck under pressure though, we have seen that time and time again.
Back to top Go down
Cousin_Jake

Number of posts : 16470
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Episode 2 - February 26th - "You Know I'm Not As Smart As You"   February 25th 2012, 7:16 am

Yup, she breaks down and dramatically self flagellates. (seeking reassurance)
We saw it quite often during both seasons of BB.
Back to top Go down
Hugh310
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2754
Registration date : 2010-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Episode 2 - February 26th - "You Know I'm Not As Smart As You"   February 26th 2012, 7:38 am

Just a reminder that TAR airs at 7 pm EST in Canada, due to CTV covering the Oscars at 8 pm.

All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Episode 2 - February 26th - "You Know I'm Not As Smart As You"   February 26th 2012, 5:57 pm

TAR in three minutes !!!

All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Episode 2 - February 26th - "You Know I'm Not As Smart As You"   February 26th 2012, 6:16 pm

Oh oh, AG is NOT gonna like that comment, Rachel ...

All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Episode 2 - February 26th - "You Know I'm Not As Smart As You"   February 26th 2012, 6:30 pm

Rigged !! Rigged !!

AG strikes again !!!!

dance
Back to top Go down
Hugh310
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Episode 2 - February 26th - "You Know I'm Not As Smart As You"   February 26th 2012, 6:45 pm

Hmmmm ... That ?

... seemed 'scripted' ...

Rolling Eyes

All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Episode 2 - February 26th - "You Know I'm Not As Smart As You"   February 26th 2012, 6:57 pm

No surprise at the end.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Episode 2 - February 26th - "You Know I'm Not As Smart As You"   February 26th 2012, 7:17 pm

your comments are so vague that I don't know how to respond, lol.

Spoiler:

I don't want to say much about this episode until others start pouring in. Davechel/Border Patrol vs. Brenchel is going to be an obvious theme this season, and if they all make final 3....

BTW, since some people were annoyed with Brendon's "half mexican" comment last week, I wonder how they'll respond to the Border Patrol's comment during the donkey task. I'm wondering how much bias is at play.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Episode 2 - February 26th - "You Know I'm Not As Smart As You"   February 26th 2012, 7:44 pm

Odin wrote:

Spoiler:

I don't want to say much about this episode until others start pouring in. Davechel/Border Patrol vs. Brenchel is going to be an obvious theme this season, and if they all make final 3....

BTW, since some people were annoyed with Brendon's "half mexican" comment last week, I wonder how they'll respond to the Border Patrol's comment during the donkey task. I'm wondering how much bias is at play.

Yea, I agree, the Border Patrol are being pretty nasty. LOL at Rachel can't do things under pressure. WTH did she go on this show for then, duh! She's such an emotional wreck.
Back to top Go down
Gimme
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4628

PostSubject: Re: Episode 2 - February 26th - "You Know I'm Not As Smart As You"   February 26th 2012, 8:09 pm

I knew TAR wouldnt fail in the area of showing B&R at their worst. And wouldnt edit them to be so grandios.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Episode 2 - February 26th - "You Know I'm Not As Smart As You"   February 26th 2012, 8:13 pm

Phil Keoghan ‏ @PhilKeoghan

Not a lot of love from @CustomsBorder agents #ArtJJ for @RachelEReilly and @brendonvbb12

A to Q really not sure why #JJ is so determined to beat out @RachelEReilly and @brendonvbb12 over other teams
Back to top Go down
Gimme
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4628

PostSubject: Re: Episode 2 - February 26th - "You Know I'm Not As Smart As You"   February 26th 2012, 8:35 pm

Maybe I missed something... but I kinda thought the snatching of the clue was the icing on the cake. However, I think the pot is being stirred elsewhere... I seem to remember other teams automatically hating on J&J their TAR season. And I always got the vibe it was b.c of their BB experience alone.
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9262
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Episode 2 - February 26th - "You Know I'm Not As Smart As You"   February 26th 2012, 9:37 pm

i don't really know why the border patrols are hating on B&R, i guess it has to be that they were on BB, otherwise from what i am seeing on TAR they aren't doing anything to be hated for, i mean they are a strong team but not the strongest that they should feel threatened by them (uh, that would be as of right now the team they are teaming up with), the snatching the clue thing, well with all those people around grabbing, i am surprised some didn't walk away with scratches and no eyeballs, they don't seem to be yelling and fighting with others. who knows, i really am enjoying B&R on this show.
Back to top Go down
Hugh310
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Episode 2 - February 26th - "You Know I'm Not As Smart As You"   February 26th 2012, 9:57 pm

Odin wrote:

"Oh oh, AG is NOT gonna like that comment, Rachel"

At the start of (only) episode two, Rach comments that TAR is better/harder than BB.

"Rigged !! Rigged !! AG strikes again !!!!" dance

Window on (moving) second bus mysteriously explodes.

"Hmmmm ... That ? ... seemed 'scripted' ..." Rolling Eyes

Rachel upset during math roadblock ? Understandable.
Rachel's 'tears' when finding a taxi. plus Brenchel's meltdown and Brendon's apology ? Scripted.

No surprise at the end.

Dave's cancer reveal at start of eppy pointed to Dave's exit at the end of the eppy.

Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Episode 2 - February 26th - "You Know I'm Not As Smart As You"   February 26th 2012, 11:04 pm

"You got a bugger on your nose" lol! I thought it was funny Rachel told Brendon that during the meltdown. I wonder if that's the worse it gets because I think we've all seen worse than that on BB.

Rachel and Dave are strong.

I thought the twins would be/do better.

Based on the first two episodes, it looks like we'll have the Border Patrol agents vs Brendon and Rachel.

I don't get JJ's attitude towards Brendon/Rachel. The team they probably shouldn't be helping is Dave and Rachel. I think they are the strongest team.

Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 407
Registration date : 2010-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Episode 2 - February 26th - "You Know I'm Not As Smart As You"   February 26th 2012, 11:12 pm

bergen wrote:
i don't really know why the border patrols are hating on B&R, i guess it has to be that they were on BB, otherwise from what i am seeing on TAR they aren't doing anything to be hated for, i mean they are a strong team but not the strongest that they should feel threatened by them (uh, that would be as of right now the team they are teaming up with), the snatching the clue thing, well with all those people around grabbing, i am surprised some didn't walk away with scratches and no eyeballs, they don't seem to be yelling and fighting with others. who knows, i really am enjoying B&R on this show.

Since Phil has mentioned the tension in several interviews and tweets, I suspect that we will start seeing the backstory of everyone vs R/B as the season progresses, not only in the aired shows but in many of the Insider Videos. I remember in TAR 16, all the Joe hate and Caite/Carol/Brandy feud was mostly explained in flashback and interview clips. It really wasn't until the legs that Joe/Heidi and Brandy/Carol were eliminated did we see it full on.

With what the editors have shown us so far, it looks like Art/JJ have some justification in their comments that B/R just follow or hitch on to other teams (not saying that's a bad strategy but understand how it could be bothersome). And the comment the Art/JJ made about Brendon going to UCLA leads me to believe Brendon has been spouting his typical "I'M a PhD student at UCLA" spiel which after watching it 2 seasons on BB gets old real fast. Smile
Back to top Go down
Odin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Episode 2 - February 26th - "You Know I'm Not As Smart As You"   February 26th 2012, 11:42 pm

Brendon is covered in UCLA gear. He doesn't have to say a word, lol. Also, I know they spend SOME time together while not racing, but not enough for Brendon to pontificate that much about school or his status. As far as I know, they're not even allowed to talk to each other during their down time.

Also, Brendon and Rachel haven't done much different than what Art/JJ, Davechel, and other teams (specifically the guidos) have done so, imo, to call them out on hitching is a bit hypocritical when Art/JJ + Davechel have teamed up twice now, early leg, against Brenchel. It's lolworthy all the way around. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Maureen

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Episode 2 - February 26th - "You Know I'm Not As Smart As You"   February 27th 2012, 6:07 am

Odin wrote:
Brendon is covered in UCLA gear. He doesn't have to say a word, lol. Also, I know they spend SOME time together while not racing, but not enough for Brendon to pontificate that much about school or his status. As far as I know, they're not even allowed to talk to each other during their down time.

Also, Brendon and Rachel haven't done much different than what Art/JJ, Davechel, and other teams (specifically the guidos) have done so, imo, to call them out on hitching is a bit hypocritical when Art/JJ + Davechel have teamed up twice now, early leg, against Brenchel. It's lolworthy all the way around. Very Happy

Being an AR fan since season 1, I have seen hitching/following happen every single season.
It would be so strange not to see it happen.

I think Art/JJ and a few others watched BB and they came on the game not liking Rachel and Brendon and/or they have that mentality "it is not fair, they already won BB so why should they be on this show too?"
Rob and Amber, Allison and her boyfriend and Jordan and Jeff got that kind of attitude on their season from a few racers too.
I laughed hearing JJ calling Rachel and Brendon "the brothers" lol! ....what a goober!
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Episode 2 - February 26th - "You Know I'm Not As Smart As You"   February 27th 2012, 4:27 pm

I forgot to mention that Maradona looked terrible.

All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1023
Registration date : 2009-09-02

PostSubject: Re: Episode 2 - February 26th - "You Know I'm Not As Smart As You"   February 27th 2012, 5:38 pm

catty wrote:
I forgot to mention that Maradona looked terrible.

It wasn't the real Diego Maradona according to Phil's tweets last night

A to Q no that was not the real legend but initially fooled me too:) @elliotjweber #AndrewWeber @SoccerInsider

And responses from both of the Twins

Andrew ‏ @AWEBS13
@PhilKeoghan hahaha got us both could gave me a heads up. Is that why you were showing me the eating in his ear???

Elliot Weber ‏ @elliotjweber
@PhilKeoghan I'm sure, at first look...I agree bro...then in all reality his a huge icon so you have to think
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Episode 2 - February 26th - "You Know I'm Not As Smart As You"   February 27th 2012, 8:40 pm

lol! oh thanks. Pssst...I still don't think the real Maradona looks so hot either.

PostSubject: Re: Episode 2 - February 26th - "You Know I'm Not As Smart As You"   

Back to top Go down

Episode 2 - February 26th - "You Know I'm Not As Smart As You"
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Amazing Race-
Jump to: