Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Maureen
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Season 14    April 2nd 2012, 8:13 pm

This show is too emotional tonight...especially watching Katherine.
I think I was crying as hard as she was.
Back to top Go down
Shug
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2842
Registration date : 2010-03-17

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Season 14    April 2nd 2012, 8:39 pm

Maureen wrote:
This show is too emotional tonight...especially watching Katherine.
I think I was crying as hard as she was.

Me too Maureen. Sad

Number of posts : 14894
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Season 14    April 2nd 2012, 8:46 pm

Oh tonight was going to be the personal stories right? Forgot about that.

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Season 14    April 2nd 2012, 8:49 pm

catty wrote:
Oh tonight was going to be the personal stories right? Forgot about that.

Catty, when you watch it later...have a box of kleenex with you.

Back to top Go down
Maureen

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Season 14    April 2nd 2012, 9:04 pm

I really like Donald...what a wonderful, loving man.
Back to top Go down
gluedtothepc
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 6661
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Season 14    April 2nd 2012, 9:13 pm

I do too, Maureen - plus he's been a fan of DWTS since Season 1!

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5845
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Season 14    April 2nd 2012, 11:35 pm

Wow...great show! My favorites were Jack/Anna (love his story about his daughter finding him), Donald/Peta, Gladys/Tristan and Maria/Derek. I don't want Gavin to be the one to leave tomorrow...he is trying so hard and there's something I really like about him that I can't quite figure out!

Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8222
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Season 14    April 3rd 2012, 7:17 am

What a great, emotional show. I did shed a few tears for several of them. My favorites tonight were Katherine/Mark, Maria/Derek, Donald/Peta, William/Cheryl. Damn that man can move those hips....a little drooling again was done by myself! I think Jaleel/Kym did a good job as well, but I think he could have done so much better. But seriously WTF was up with him crying in the interview, because of Stefan Urquelle?? Really...sorry Jaleel not buying it!

Maria/Derek....did anyone see that kiss. Oh yes it was a kiss!!!
Back to top Go down
ebowers
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Season 14    April 3rd 2012, 8:09 am

Supposedly, according to US WEEKLY, Jaleel had a fight with Kym on Friday and called her an idiot. He stepped on her toe in practice and she said it hurt he said she was an idiot. Donald and Mark Ballas tried to intervene and he yelled at them. He was told by producers to leave for the rest of the day. I hope he goes home tonight.
Back to top Go down
Schooner
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1827
Registration date : 2009-04-30

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Season 14    April 3rd 2012, 9:35 am

LOL lovin - it wasn't a kiss, per se. Yeah, his mouth touched her chin...but it was all part of the "act" of the dance. I think people are making way too much of all that.

I thought Jaleel's crying during the interview with Brooke was odd. His answer "I just love to entertain...I just want to entertain people...wah wah wah..." WTH was that? My daughter said "OMG now he has gone and ruined it for me - the dude's a pussy" Yeah, it was weird.

I don't know who I thought was bad enough to go home - none of them were horrible. I guess if I had to pick someone it would be Sherry. She is annoying, so I would be ok with her gone.

and OMG William is sexy! I don't know what it is about Cuban men. I have been to Cuba several times, and they all just have this natural rythm that is so sexy.
Back to top Go down
RobAGabor
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 435
Registration date : 2009-12-30

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Season 14    April 3rd 2012, 9:58 am

So that's why Jaleel had a big frown on his face after his dance. I may have to end my Jaleel love. He seems like he has a bad temper.

All the people involved are doing the the spin thing on fight, but the fight sounds too strange to make up.

Houseguest
Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Season 14    April 3rd 2012, 10:14 am

I voted a lot for Gavin last night since I want him and Karina to stay and I want Sherri to go. I also voted once for Melissa since she broke her back and is now dancing. That amazes me.

Gladys is now my favorite so I voted for her too.

All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Season 14    April 3rd 2012, 11:59 am

Rob, glad to see you giving Gavin votes. I love Gavin...Karina, ugh, not so much.

I kind of thought that Melissa might talk about the year Michael Landon died during her "memorable year" talk.
Back to top Go down
RobAGabor
Houseguest
Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Season 14    April 3rd 2012, 12:28 pm

ML died pretty long after LHotP went off the air, right? Breaking your back is pretty major.

All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Season 14    April 3rd 2012, 2:01 pm

Jaleel White Banished From DWTS Set

Who knew Steve Urkel had a dark side?

The erstwhile Family Matters star reportedly threw a tantrum on the set of Dancing With the Stars Friday, almost coming to blows with pro Mark Ballas and leaving partner Kym Johnson in tears.

White, who has been somewhat of a frontrunner on DWTS so far, was eventually banished from the studio for the rest of the day by producers.

US Weekly reports that the incident went down in rehearsals, when White accidentally stepped on Johnson’s foot. When she said “ouch,” he apparently lost his mind and started shouting at her, calling her an “idiot” and a “baby.”

Fellow contestant Donald Driver and pro Mark Ballas both intervened, with the latter turning into a blowout.

White’s behavior is particularly alarming coming on the heels of last week’s abuse allegations, which White has denied. Probably not the best way to get viewers on your side, especially considering that Kym is a longtime fan favorite.

He is now reportedly asking for his own rehearsal space away from the studio, which seems reasonable. We should always reward people for bad behavior and not playing nice with others, right? (Actually, since this is a reality TV show, that sounds about right.)

Link:
http://www.realitynation.com/tv-shows/dancing-with-the-stars/jaleel-white-banished-from-dwts-set/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+RealityNation+%28Reality+Nation+RSS%29

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Season 14    April 3rd 2012, 4:53 pm

I had read those articles about Jaleel yesterday, then I watched him dance and saw his reaction afterwards....it was weird and it sounded like he was trying to make himself look good. I thought it was lame. I'm not rooting for him.

I LOVED Gavin last night. I know he wasn't the best, but I hope he stays tonight because I think he can get better and I believe he really wants to get better too.

I liked Sherri, William, and Donald also. I still like Roshon, but I didn't like the outfit last night.

I have no idea who will go home tonight, but I hope it's Urkel. I really hope it isn't Gavin. There is a sweetness about him that I liked. Oh, and I'm one of the few that likes Karina LOL

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Season 14    April 3rd 2012, 6:05 pm

Schooner wrote:
LOL lovin - it wasn't a kiss, per se. Yeah, his mouth touched her chin...but it was all part of the "act" of the dance. I think people are making way too much of all that.

I thought Jaleel's crying during the interview with Brooke was odd. His answer "I just love to entertain...I just want to entertain people...wah wah wah..." WTH was that? My daughter said "OMG now he has gone and ruined it for me - the dude's a pussy" Yeah, it was weird.

I don't know who I thought was bad enough to go home - none of them were horrible. I guess if I had to pick someone it would be Sherry. She is annoying, so I would be ok with her gone.

and OMG William is sexy! I don't know what it is about Cuban men. I have been to Cuba several times, and they all just have this natural rythm that is so sexy.

I love Sherri she cracks me up. Jaleel can go home after reading the stuff I have today. It wasn't her chin he kissed it was lips but just a brush...I'm not making a big deal about it honestly.
Back to top Go down
ebowers
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Season 14    April 3rd 2012, 7:08 pm

Schooner wrote:
Rob, glad to see you giving Gavin votes. I love Gavin...Karina, ugh, not so much.

I kind of thought that Melissa might talk about the year Michael Landon died during her "memorable year" talk.

I never even thought of that! He was like a father to her from what I've read. I think she would have garnered a few more votes if she had done that last night. I want to like her, but there is something rubbing me the wrong way about her. And, I don't think she has grace or finesse at all.

Maria/Derek were so beautiful last night I could've watched them all night! They have an undeniable chemistry, that's for sure.

Ever since last year when Karina was with J.R. she seems to have changed for the better, IMO...a lot more compassion. I am absolutely loving her with Gavin.

Please go home Jaleel.
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Season 14    April 3rd 2012, 8:22 pm

That was beautiful by Anna and Jonathan!!

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Season 14    April 3rd 2012, 8:48 pm

lovin wrote:
That was beautiful by Anna and Jonathan!!

Yes it was, Amy. I love the way she smiles at him too ...you can tell they have a very happy, loving marriage.

Back to top Go down
jami
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 663
Registration date : 2009-10-22

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Season 14    April 3rd 2012, 9:02 pm

I'm sad Sad
Back to top Go down
ebowers
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Season 14    April 3rd 2012, 9:32 pm

BUMMER! Sad
Back to top Go down
RobAGabor
Houseguest
Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Season 14    April 3rd 2012, 9:40 pm

My votes for Gavin certainly helped, but I'm sad to see Jack go.

I want Sherri gone.

And Jaleel, I guess, even though I feel really bad for Kym. She hasn't had good luck lately, even if she did win with Hines.

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Season 14    April 3rd 2012, 10:26 pm

I like Sherri. I'm glad Gavin survived another week.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4551
Registration date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Season 14    April 4th 2012, 4:31 am

yoooo... I've heard so much about Jaleel today (well, yesterday) that I had to check this thread out. Kinda... disappointed. People have really been mocking him for that crying scene though. Ouch.
Back to top Go down
Schooner
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Season 14    April 4th 2012, 9:17 am

RobAGabor wrote:
My votes for Gavin certainly helped, but I'm sad to see Jack go.

I want Sherri gone.

And Jaleel, I guess, even though I feel really bad for Kym. She hasn't had good luck lately, even if she did win with Hines.

I am with you Rob!

BTW, Kym also won with Donnie Osmond, so even though I really like her, I would be ok with Jaleel leaving.

I get what people say about Melissa - she isn't "warm and fuzzy". I think she is better when they show her goofing off and relaxed. And I know ML's death was awhile ago, but I think alot of people were forgetting that connection, and it might have garnered her more sympathy/empathy and votes (I know it's terrible to think that way, but hey, whatever works)

I was sad to see Jack go - would have rather seen Sherry go.
Back to top Go down
Lori

Number of posts : 22965
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Season 14    April 4th 2012, 3:05 pm

I heard Jaleel was denying the allegations. Is there any additional info about this incident?

I like Melissa. She does seem awkward at times but I have always loved her personality.
Back to top Go down
gluedtothepc
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 6661
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Season 14    April 4th 2012, 4:23 pm

I saw some interviews on ENews, where some involved were skirting the issue but not denying it (Mark, Donald, etc.), saying that things happen but we're 'family.' Roshon said he heard something happened, but didn't know much about it. I haven't looked for anything else online.

All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Season 14    April 4th 2012, 4:51 pm

Sounds like they want the Urkel incident to go away so it won't taint the show.

What got me is he now wants his own rehearsal space away from the studio and the other dancers.

If I was his partner, Kym, that would be scary. I would want to stay with/near the other dancers. He obviously has anger issues. There are absuse allegations against him. Kym shouldn't be in an isolated studio alone with him. imo

Houseguest
Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Season 14    April 4th 2012, 8:16 pm

There's still going to be crew members there. I do hope they also send some security personnel there.

Number of posts : 17318

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Season 14    April 4th 2012, 8:56 pm

Jaleel White Talks Dancing With the Stars Fight With Partner Kym Johnson

Jaleel White, what were you expecting?

When asked in a radio interview this morning about an allegedly loud and heated fight he reportedly had with his Dancing With the Stars partner, Kym Johnson, White first said that he couldn't believe how much attention the tabloids are paying to him.

Really?

"Let me tell you something about this whole show," he said on 104.3 MYfm's Valentine in the Morning. "I had no concept what a tabloid...feeding frenzy this show is."

We have no idea why the former Family Matters star didn't know what he was getting himself into, but...OK.

"We get to rehearsal and theres like 20 idiots in the back...with cameras and videos," White said. "It sucks because this is our real lives."

Anyway, as for the Us Weekly report that he started shouting at Johnson during rehearsal and that producers had to come and break up the fight before it escalated, White says it wasn't like that at all.

"We definitely had a disagreement last week," he explained. "But our disagreement was over some of the choreography because she didn't understand who Stefan Urquell was."

Stefan, of course, being the nerdy Steve Urkel's suave alter ego. The contestants had to dance routines Monday inspired by the most memorable year of their lives—and White picked the year that Steve first turned into Stefan on Family Matters.

"It sucks," White continued. "I gotta, you know, have a Perez Hilton comment on me every week now, but it's par for the course."

http://www.eonline.com/news/jaleel_white_talks_dancing_with_stars/306543
Back to top Go down
Lori

Number of posts : 22965

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Season 14    April 5th 2012, 7:54 am

Thanks Jack...I don't think we'll ever really know what happened.

Donald Driver is writing a column on his experience on DWTS in our local paper. I was hoping he would dish some dirt, but he didn't mention the incident.
Back to top Go down
Schooner
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Season 14    April 5th 2012, 7:56 am

I think it's obvious that there was an issue, and by the sounds of Jaleel's interview, he is a bit of a hot head. I can't believe he said that bit about "20 idiots..." If it weren't for those so-called idiots, no one would know or care who Jaleel is. It's not like he is a current star. He is a has-been with one claim to fame and he is upset that the paparazzi are now interested in him.

He is a major tool!
Back to top Go down
RobAGabor
Houseguest
Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Season 14    April 5th 2012, 9:40 am

Quote :
she didn't understand who Stefan Urquell was

Shocked

Crime against humanity that is.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Season 14    April 5th 2012, 9:59 am

I never cared for Stefan Urquell, but I loved Steve Urkel...he always made me laugh. (Although I did grow tired of the whole show's premise after awhile).

I suppose we will never know exactly what happened. It's obvious Jaleel/Kym want to just get back to dancing and TPTB want to pretend that nothing ever happened. And the media, of course, just keeps it going for the sell of their magazines.

Over the years, I have read about Jaleel's anger problems and couldn't believe that I was reading about Urkel...that sweet, lovable nerd.

Personally, I wish he would go home...Melissa also. Just not feeling their vibes! Go Donald and Maria, Gladys and Gavin!! (So sweet...on Mon.'s program Gavin is sitting there after he danced holding Gladys' hand. You can tell a lot about a person by the way they treat their elders).
Back to top Go down
Shug
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Season 14    April 5th 2012, 1:54 pm

ebowers wrote:

I never cared for Stefan Urquell, but I loved Steve Urkel...he always made me laugh. (Although I did grow tired of the whole show's premise after awhile).

I suppose we will never know exactly what happened. It's obvious Jaleel/Kym want to just get back to dancing and TPTB want to pretend that nothing ever happened. And the media, of course, just keeps it going for the sell of their magazines.

Over the years, I have read about Jaleel's anger problems and couldn't believe that I was reading about Urkel...that sweet, lovable nerd.

Personally, I wish he would go home...Melissa also. Just not feeling their vibes! Go Donald and Maria, Gladys and Gavin!! (So sweet...on Mon.'s program Gavin is sitting there after he danced holding Gladys' hand. You can tell a lot about a person by the way they treat their elders).

I saw Gavin holding Glady's hand too, eb and thought it was so sweet! I love Gladys and Gavin.

Urkel needs to go home imo.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4551
Registration date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Season 14    April 5th 2012, 2:00 pm

you guys, I'm so disappointed with what I'm hearing about Jaleel. I never knew any of this stuff about him. He's tainted for me for sure now. Sad
Back to top Go down
Maureen

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Season 14    April 9th 2012, 8:10 pm

Move over Will, Donald is in town!! Very Happy

Donald was great...he is a great looking guy and a great dancer!!
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Season 14    April 9th 2012, 8:25 pm

WOW that was bad by William.

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Season 14    April 9th 2012, 8:29 pm

lovin wrote:
WOW that was bad by William.

Yes it was, Amy Embarassed ...I really cringed when he couldn't get Cheryl around his legs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Season 14    

Back to top Go down

DWTS Season 14
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Dancing With the Stars-
Jump to: