View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Frances
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 12116
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: What does your name mean   February 3rd 2012, 3:59 am

I don't even remember how I got to this page, LOL. It's a bit uncanny how they pegged me. Shocked

Your First Name Means:

Below is a brief analysis of the first name only. For an analysis of your full name and destiny, see our full free Name and Birth Date Report service for further details.

Your name creates an overly-sensitive nature which causes you to sense and feel far more than you can understand or put into words.

You have a deep, artistic, and creative side which shows through a love for music and literature. It's scary how much I love music.

Writing is a more natural mode of expression for your deeper thoughts and feelings than the spoken word. So true.

You have an ability to concentrate and work intently on anything which holds your interest. In certain situations (as with reading) my focus can sometimes go to the extreme.

However, you prefer to avoid routine, monotony, and mental tasks. This is not true. I CRAVE routine.

Although your name creates an active mind and a restless urge to explore new ideas, we emphasize that it limits self-expression and friendly congeniality with a moody disposition.

This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the solar plexus, heart, lungs and bronchial area.
I have a lung disease with lots of breathing problems.

Link here
Back to top Go down
ebowers
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5845
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: What does your name mean   February 3rd 2012, 7:15 am

It says I am trustworthy and have a great deal of patience... which I have been told my entire life! It says I am resistant to change, which is me to a tee! Thanks for the link. Frances.
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35516
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: What does your name mean   February 3rd 2012, 7:20 am

Your first name of Nancy has made you a friendly, approachable, and generous person.

Generally you are good-natured, though at times you can be blunt and sarcastic. - so true

As you are naturally talkative, you find it easy to meet and make friends with many people. yup

This name inclines you to be sympathetic and generous to those in difficult or unfortunate circumstances. True too, I'm a bleeding heart liberal

You can be firm, positive, and independent in your own ideas and in reaching your own decisions, yet when it comes to taking action or following things through to completion, you often need encouragement. maybe.

You respond quickly to kind words or any appreciation shown you. - of course, who doesn't

There are artistic, creative abilities in this name that you could express through music or singing, or, in a practical way, through sewing or interior decorating
Although the name Nancy creates the urge to be creative and original, we point out that is causes frustration through a scattered and emotional nature. LOL - yes artistic I would think

This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the liver, bloodstream, and in tension or accidents to the head. - nope... no health problems except dance related injuries
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35516
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: What does your name mean   February 3rd 2012, 7:30 am

I'm going to add that this stuff is all poppycock. It's a scam to get you to buy products.

BTW - I put in my sister's name and it read exactly to the letter the same as mine.
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
KayS

Number of posts : 25134
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: What does your name mean   February 3rd 2012, 9:12 am

Your first name, Kay, creates an independent, determined, and persevering nature.

You desire to work on your own or at least where you are making your own decisions.

You enjoy working with your hands and can be resourceful and inventive along practical lines.

Being much focused on your pursuits, at times you overlook the personal considerations and attentions that create understanding and companionship with others.

This name causes you to suffer with self-consciousness in new situations and an inability to be diplomatic when situations warrant.

You are loyal in friendships and express candidly.

You enjoy outdoors activities with a few close friends.

Although the name Kay creates the urge to be creative and original, we emphasize that it causes a blunt expression that alienates others.

This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses through tension or accidents to the head.
Back to top Go down
Lori

Number of posts : 22965

PostSubject: Re: What does your name mean   February 3rd 2012, 9:25 am

My name analysis was all wrong, lol. It didn't describe me at all.
Back to top Go down
KayS

Number of posts : 25134
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: What does your name mean   February 3rd 2012, 10:19 am

Mine was pretty spot on except the outdoors part. I am an inside girl! My daughters were perfect though. Lisa got the scientific slant and Jen got the artistic one, or least the way I read it.
Back to top Go down
boots
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1925
Registration date : 2009-06-05

PostSubject: Re: What does your name mean   February 3rd 2012, 1:21 pm

Your name of Sarah makes you easy-going and refined, but detracts from your physical vitality. - I think easy going is accurate.

You desire all the finer things in life--lovely clothes, home, furniture, and environment. - Not so much.

However, procrastination is your worst enemy, and you find yourself lacking the ambition to make your dreams a reality often because of lack of confidence. - So spot on it's ridiculous.

People are inclined to take advantage of your sympathetic, tractable nature. - I try not to let them, but I can see this happening at work.

You naturally attract people with problems who seek your understanding and advice. - Probably true.

Though the name Sarah creates the urge to understand and help others, we emphasize that it causes procrastination, lack of confidence, and the inability to realize your goals and ambitions. - Yep.

Entered my SO's name and it's pretty funny:

The name of Philip gives you a very idealistic nature. - Very much so.

Your desire for peace and harmony causes you to withdraw from situations where there is friction and acrimony. - Very much the opposite. I busted out laughing here. He's not afraid of confrontation whatsoever.

You are quite reserved and inclined to feel sensitive and self-conscious, even though you strive to appear poised and confident. - WRONG!

Being rather secretive in many ways, and not liking people to pry into your affairs restrict opportunities for friendship; not until you feel you can trust others do you open up to them. - Not at all like that. He can be secretive, but that's the salesman in him. Otherwise, very outspoken.

The desire to help others and the generous side of your nature attract those who take advantage of you. - He hmmed and turned to look at me, menacingly.

Although the name Philip creates idealism and the urge to help others, we emphasize that it limits self-expression and friendly congeniality with a moody disposition. - Nah.
Back to top Go down
Frances

PostSubject: Re: What does your name mean   February 3rd 2012, 7:48 pm

NancyB (admin) wrote:
I'm going to add that this stuff is all poppycock. It's a scam to get you to buy products.

BTW - I put in my sister's name and it read exactly to the letter the same as mine.

I don't put stock in these sort of things but I was really surprised at how accurately my results turned out. I just did my husband's name and the results were wrong on ALL counts. LOL.
Back to top Go down
Gail
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3275
Registration date : 2008-06-22

PostSubject: Re: What does your name mean   February 3rd 2012, 8:12 pm

I don't put stock in this stuff, either. It's always fun to check things out, though.

My results came up really close to how I am...a little too close on 1 or 2 points. I put my husband's name in, and I have to say that it fit him pretty well, too.
Back to top Go down
Frances

PostSubject: Re: What does your name mean   February 3rd 2012, 8:22 pm

Gail wrote:
I don't put stock in this stuff, either. It's always fun to check things out, though.

My results came up really close to how I am...a little too close on 1 or 2 points. I put my husband's name in, and I have to say that it fit him pretty well, too.

Um, Gail...you're supposed to post your results so we can all see how you really are. lol!
Back to top Go down
Gail
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: What does your name mean   February 3rd 2012, 9:17 pm

Frances wrote:
Gail wrote:

Um, Gail...you're supposed to post your results so we can all see how you really are. lol!

I know... Ok, here goes

Your name of Gail gives you the ability to be creative along practical lines of endeavour.

Your ideas can be very original and inventive. Eh, maybe

You enjoy being with people in a social environment. Yes, very much

Your personal appearance is important to you, for you desire to make a good impression on others. I do when I go out, but day to
day stuff---not so much.

Your pleasant manner attracts people to you with their problems and you are capable of offering practical advice, though you may not follow such advice yourself.

This name causes you to be somewhat too concerned with the personalities, problems, and activities of other people. Only if those things would affect or harm my family or friends.

While the name Gail creates the urge to be creative and original, we point out that it causes procrastination, lack of confidence, and the inability to realize your goals and ambitions.

This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the fluid systems, and tension or accidents to the head.
Back to top Go down
Frances

PostSubject: Re: What does your name mean   February 4th 2012, 12:19 am

Gail, in other words, you are: Smart, attractive, kind, unselfish, thoughtful, deeply caring and very social. It's just the last part that has me laughing...have you ever hit your head a bit too hard. MUAH.

Hug wrap up in arms
Back to top Go down
mimTN
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5737
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: What does your name mean   February 4th 2012, 1:48 am

I could not resist, this is what I got;

Your first name of Alice has given you a responsible, expressive, inspirational, and friendly personality.

Expression comes naturally to you and you are rarely at a loss for words; in fact, you have to put forth effort at times to curb an over-active tongue. lol, they got me cold.

Self-confidence has made it easy for you to meet people and you are well-liked for your spontaneous, happy ways. spontaneous and happy, yes. self-confident, no

You sincerely like people and do not often experience loneliness; your work and home-life are likely filled with association. that is true

Although the name Alice creates the urge to be reliable and responsible, we emphasize that it frustrates you through a scattered and emotional nature. lol, well that explains a lot

This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the liver, bloodstream, and through worry and mental tension
lol, duh.
Back to top Go down
Gail
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: What does your name mean   February 4th 2012, 7:37 pm

(((Frannie))))
Haven't hit my head too hard that I can recall. Wink Laughing
Back to top Go down
Frances

PostSubject: Re: What does your name mean   February 5th 2012, 12:39 am

mimTN wrote:

Although the name Alice creates the urge to be reliable and responsible, we emphasize that it frustrates you through a scattered and emotional nature. lol, well that explains a lot

[/color]

lol! You're scatter brained like me.
Back to top Go down
mimTN
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5737
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: What does your name mean   February 5th 2012, 4:03 am

Frances wrote:
mimTN wrote:

[/color]

lol! You're scatter brained like me.

high five

and all because of our names, lol, who knew?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What does your name mean   

Back to top Go down

What does your name mean
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: The Lounge-
Jump to: