Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9255
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Brendon and Rachel   March 15th 2012, 11:00 pm

they are ALL being mean and triflin...i personally don't even pay attention to the stupid catty fights that happen during the TAR, not with B&R or any of the teams, it's not that kind of show to me, i watch BB for that, with TAR they show it for a second and then move on anyway
Back to top Go down
Odin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4551
Registration date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Brendon and Rachel   March 15th 2012, 11:28 pm

To me, it depends on the tone, what is said, and what sparked it. I don't care about a lot of the comments Brenchel and Varaulphasaurus (as Mississippi calls them) say about one another, but I do have an issue when it's constant and fairly unprovoked (and thus far one sided as far as confrontations go).

My biggest issue as of right now is that Vanessa called the cousins "ghetto trash." That's not okay in my books, and I don't know what's going around CBS at the moment where people think it's okay to unjustifiably label someone ghetto just because of a disagreement (and no, I don't immediately associate that word with race).
Back to top Go down
Shug
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2842
Registration date : 2010-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Brendon and Rachel   March 16th 2012, 11:29 am

Odin wrote:
This is an odd discussion because, Hugh, haven't you called Rachel (and Brendon, I guess) much worse names? This is a weird crusade, lol.

I do agree that TAR needs to stop overly focusing on Brenchel, especially this early in the game when we still have 8 or 9 teams. It's causing a lot of the storyline to not be presented at all, and it's completely undermining the teams we won't be seeing much longer. The fact that I still know next to nothing about the federal agents/teachers says a lot.

agree Odin! I feel like we we don't even know some of the other teams yet plus they're editing out too many things that leave us wondering WTH happened to cause hard feelings.

Also I don't think the producers are doing Brendon and Rachel any favors by focusing on them so much. From reading comments elsewhere, it appears that they're not very well liked and imo they've really not done anything on TAR bad enough to deserve the hate. Those of us who watched them on BB know them and just lol @ their drama, but others don't "get" their relationship.

Number of posts : 16469
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Brendon and Rachel   March 16th 2012, 12:37 pm

Do any of you think that the producers are spending so much time on these three teams and their antagonistic interactions because they are the final three? (I hope not ... I don't want Dave, Ralph or Vanessa to get that far. Lol)
Back to top Go down
Odin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Brendon and Rachel   March 16th 2012, 1:08 pm

well, if we go with the latest rumors:

Spoiler:

With that in mind, it only makes me wish more that we got to see more interactions from the other teams. When I found out about all the drama the Mississippi team were involved in, it made me realize just how uninteresting the CBS show is. Why take out the good stuff?
Back to top Go down
Shug
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Brendon and Rachel   March 16th 2012, 2:05 pm

Cousin_Jake wrote:
Do any of you think that the producers are spending so much time on these three teams and their antagonistic interactions because they are the final three? (I hope not ... I don't want Dave, Ralph or Vanessa to get that far. Lol)

CJ I think this is exactly what's happening, unfortunately. Why else would they not be showing such great drama between some of the other teams?

Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 14909
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Brendon and Rachel   March 16th 2012, 4:20 pm

I WISH they would show the female teams more. I always like rooting for them. And I miss not having the parent/son or daughter combo this season. I enjoy watching that combination of teams on TAR.

All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1925
Registration date : 2009-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Brendon and Rachel   March 16th 2012, 4:28 pm

Odin wrote:
This is an odd discussion because, Hugh, haven't you called Rachel (and Brendon, I guess) much worse names? This is a weird crusade, lol.

I do agree that TAR needs to stop overly focusing on Brenchel, especially this early in the game when we still have 8 or 9 teams. It's causing a lot of the storyline to not be presented at all, and it's completely undermining the teams we won't be seeing much longer. The fact that I still know next to nothing about the federal agents/teachers says a lot.

good posting

Maureen wrote:

I am sure Brendon is still ticked after what Vanessa did to Rachel at the watermelon place (for no good reason at all)...wouldn't you be if someone did that to your girlfriend?

ITA.

Cousin_Jake wrote:

God, I hope not.

Back to top Go down
BB4Me!
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 723
Registration date : 2010-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Brendon and Rachel   March 17th 2012, 2:27 pm

I just caught up on this weeks epi and although I was bored by Brenchel this week, I was glad to see Rachel being more assertive in her relationship standards in regards to Brendon's behavior.
Back to top Go down
Odin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Brendon and Rachel   March 27th 2012, 11:29 pm

Just saw something over at Jokers that said Rachel talked about her crying on TAR. I remmeber someone here surmised that she probably does it as a stress reliever. Well, according to this person's type up of the article, that's true:

Quote :
But you do stop for crying jags in nearly every episode! What's up with that?

Rachel: It's my way to relieve stress. You have no idea how frustrating that salami-tasting challenge was!

The girls are always talking smack about Rachel, especially that Vanessa. What's their beef?

Brendon: They use Big Brother as an excuse not to like her. Because Rachel won [BB13] they think we're millionaires. She won half a million. [Laughs] And after California taxes, that's not much.

Rachel: I'm just too bright and bubbly for them. And they don't like my outfits. Clearly, they're sequin haters.

http://forums.jokersupdates.com/ubbthreads/showthreaded.php?Board=BBMedia&Number=17049373
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Brendon and Rachel   March 28th 2012, 12:14 am

Quote :
Clearly, they're sequin haters.

lol!

All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1827
Registration date : 2009-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Brendon and Rachel   March 28th 2012, 11:08 am

Hugh310 wrote:
Schooner wrote:
Hugh310 wrote:
My main point - lazygirl does NOT know who wins, she's just guessing.

And how do YOU know? I have no idea if she has an insider friend or not...but how do you know for sure she doesnt?

As I posted EARLIER in this thread ...

Quote :
IF lazygirl had any real accurate inside scoop on who wins, it would be ALL OVER Sucks and RFF. No one on the boards KNOWS who wins, they just KNOW how their 'guess/tease' will be received by the Brenchel fans.

yw

so...you don't know.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

Number of posts : 17318
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Brendon and Rachel   April 8th 2012, 9:25 pm

There's a short TV Guide interview with R/B.

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Big-Brothers-Brendon-Rachel-1045728.aspx

I liked what Rachel had to say to this question -

TV Guide Magazine: The girls are always talking smack about Rachel, especially that Vanessa. What's their beef?

Villegas: They use Big Brother as an excuse not to like her. Because Rachel won [BB13] they think we're millionaires. She won half a million. [Laughs] And after California taxes, that's not much!
Reilly: I'm just too bright and bubbly for them. And they don't like my outfits. Clearly, they're sequin haters. lol!

Back to top Go down
Maureen

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Brendon and Rachel   April 8th 2012, 9:37 pm

Thanks, Lynda, that was a cute article...I liked that question (and answer) and this one below.
I couldn't do a two hour bus ride never mind an 18 hour bus ride. pale
I would go BONKERS!

TV Guide Magazine: But you do stop for crying jags in nearly every episode! What's up with that?
Reilly: I know, I know! I've been crying a lot on this race. It's my way to relieve stress. You have no idea how frustrating that salami-tasting challenge was! [Laughs] Hey, you try taking an 18-hour bus ride out of Argentina. You'd cry, too!
Back to top Go down
Shug
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Brendon and Rachel   April 8th 2012, 10:25 pm

Odin wrote:
Just saw something over at Jokers that said Rachel talked about her crying on TAR. I remmeber someone here surmised that she probably does it as a stress reliever. Well, according to this person's type up of the article, that's true:

Quote :
But you do stop for crying jags in nearly every episode! What's up with that?

Rachel: It's my way to relieve stress. You have no idea how frustrating that salami-tasting challenge was!

The girls are always talking smack about Rachel, especially that Vanessa. What's their beef?

Brendon: They use Big Brother as an excuse not to like her. Because Rachel won [BB13] they think we're millionaires. She won half a million. [Laughs] And after California taxes, that's not much.

Rachel: I'm just too bright and bubbly for them. And they don't like my outfits. Clearly, they're sequin haters.

http://forums.jokersupdates.com/ubbthreads/showthreaded.php?Board=BBMedia&Number=17049373

So. . .

We've talked about why Rachel and Brendon have haters on TAR:

We've discussed that they think B/R are rich. check

We've discussed Rachel's crying being a stress reliever. check

We've discussed the other TAR teams being jealous of Rachel's win on BB. check
Sad Sadly, we missed:

Rachel "just being too bright and bubbly for them." lol!

And the biggest reason of all. . . "Clearly they're sequin haters!"
roll on floor laughi

doh wth were we thinking???

PostSubject: Re: Brendon and Rachel   April 24th 2012, 5:27 am

It is nice to see another BB alumni rooting for Rachel and Brendon.
I think Chima, Chelsia, Jeff and Jordan are the only BB alumni that are sincerely rooting for them.

Brendon Villegas ‏ @brendonvbb12
Thanks for the love on TAR! Bopper and Marc almost me made tear up last night. #friends4life A couple of amazing guys.

Chima Simone ‏ @ChimaSimone Close
@brendonvbb12 I've only caught bits and pieces of this season, but if you and @RachelEReilly didn't win I sure hope they did. Great guys.
Back to top Go down
lazygirl21

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2009-05-06

PostSubject: Re: Brendon and Rachel   April 29th 2012, 8:21 pm

So, another "reliable" source threw a wrinkle into what my other "reliable" source told me originally. One of them was evidently given wrong information...which one I have no idea at this point.

I found out yesterday that Brenchel told a friend of a friend (while in a supposedly drunken state) that they DID make it to Final 3, but they screwed up and didn't win.

Now, I'm interested to see if Brenchel was throwing them off, even while drunk, or if they truly didn't win & my original source wasn't so "reliable".

Guess we'll find out soon...
Back to top Go down
Maureen

PostSubject: Re: Brendon and Rachel   April 29th 2012, 8:30 pm

Lazygirl, your second scenario sounds more accurate (Rachel saying she screwed up) and I say that ONLY because out of ALL the scenes they shot they aired Vanessa saying she thought R/B messed up (on counting)...and then she brought it up again at the mat (and they aired that too)...I think those were hints for next week.

So I think the other Rachel won...which I will be happy about that since it won't be Art/JJ.

Back to top Go down
Odin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Brendon and Rachel   April 29th 2012, 8:39 pm

if the above is true, Brenchel probably came in third. :S.

Don't care. I'm only here for the Rachels at this point, lol.
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Brendon and Rachel   April 29th 2012, 9:34 pm

As long as Art and JJ or Vanessa don't win, I'll be fine with a Dave and Rachel win. Besides they have been consistently strong this whole race and would deserve it.

All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1436
Registration date : 2009-05-20

PostSubject: Re: Brendon and Rachel   April 30th 2012, 2:33 pm

catty wrote:
As long as Art and JJ or Vanessa don't win, I'll be fine with a Dave and Rachel win. Besides they have been consistently strong this whole race and would deserve it.

Amen to that! ARRRG
Back to top Go down
Maureen

PostSubject: Re: Brendon and Rachel   May 1st 2012, 9:17 pm

I can't believe people tweet Rachel BS like this.
My aunt lost her hair to chemo (breast cancer) but I wouldn't expect a stranger to shave their head on a reality show because my aunt lost her hair and my aunt would never, ever expect someone to either. That is just too messed up. Why are some people so darn strange and so darn rude?
I wish Rachel wasn't so nice at times...I wouldn't have responded to a rude tweet like that.

Mark Coniam ‏ @learnedtotake
@rachelereilly you should be ashamed of yourself. My partner lost his hair during chemo. No choice. $500 extensions? F.U.

Rachel Reilly ‏ @RachelEReilly
@learnedtotake I am sorry 4that & if affended you! I wasn't in last place & I'm getting married, I would do it & respect thoese that do!

Back to top Go down
Maureen

PostSubject: Re: Brendon and Rachel   May 1st 2012, 9:33 pm

And another thing (while that tweet is still irking me Laughing ).
Does that rude guy not understand his boyfriend had NO choice (everyone loses their hair during chemo and MOST people fear that)...Rachel had a choice!
Cripes, it was a competition on a game/reality show...so it was an easy choice for her...NO WAY!

And I dare any woman to say they would shave their head bald with their wedding less than a year away just for a "1 in 5" chance of winning $1M and especially when you know you are not in last place.
If any woman says she would after that...I call "liar, liar, pants on fire!!"
lol!
Back to top Go down
Schooner
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Brendon and Rachel   May 2nd 2012, 7:33 am

Maureen wrote:
And another thing (while that tweet is still irking me Laughing ).
Does that rude guy not understand his boyfriend had NO choice (everyone loses their hair during chemo and MOST people fear that)...Rachel had a choice!
Cripes, it was a competition on a game/reality show...so it was an easy choice for her...NO WAY!

And I dare any woman to say they would shave their head bald with their wedding less than a year away just for a "1 in 5" chance of winning $1M and especially when you know you are not in last place.
If any woman says she would after that...I call "liar, liar, pants on fire!!"

lol!

I can totally see why Rachel didn't want to do it. But, I can tell you, at my age today, I would do it in a nano-second. My husband asked while we were watching and I told him 'hell yea. To be hours ahead of the other teams and not have to complete some grueling task - for sure' He agreed I would. But, I might not have at 20something, I don't know.

Also, I don't really care about hair that much. I have never worn it long since I was a teenager, and it's just hair.
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Brendon and Rachel   May 2nd 2012, 3:21 pm

I agree with you Schooner. I can totally see why she didn't do it, but I would have done it because my hair is already so short and it grows so fast. BUT, looking back at who I was in my 20's, there is no way I would have done it. My hair was much longer then and I actually cared what others thought of it...now I'm more like "whatever" LOL

PostSubject: Re: Brendon and Rachel   May 2nd 2012, 6:08 pm

Dominic Briones ‏ @dominicphillip

I swear to fergie... If @RachelEReilly and @brendonvbb12 win this Thing... They should buy me and @MrUNotReady shots asap!! Haha
Back to top Go down
Odin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Brendon and Rachel   May 8th 2012, 2:34 pm

Looks like team Brenchel got along with everyone on the race but two teams, lol. That's a massive improvement from BB12 and 13. Razz

http://www.digitalspy.com/tv/s66/the-amazing-race/interviews/a380483/amazing-race-brendon-rachel-qa-thank-god-for-waterproof-mascara.html

Quote :
So you're not planning to do any more reality shows for a while?

Brendon: "Well, yeah. We said that about two times already!"

Rachel: "Yeah!"

Brendon: "I love reality television because obviously it has brought me the girl I'm going to marry, so I'm ecstatic about our experience so far. In the future, if Rachel wants to do some more reality shows I think she is more than welcome to do them, but for me I'm going to finish my PhD. I'm just starting research so I'm getting the ball rolling right now, so I'm going to be committed for several years."

Now I have to ask you about Vanessa and Ralph - what was it about them that you just didn't get along?

Rachel: "I think it wasn't us. I would have totally gotten along with them but they were just so mean to us. Ralph was a nice guy and we actually really look back at it and we're like, 'Well, Ralph seems like he's really nice', but Vanessa, man, she's mean! So I think that it's just the mean comments that she makes that are just unnecessary because we're all running the Race and there's no reason for her to say things about my nose or that you could see my butt through my pants, just stuff like that, these little cutting comments like that. I have no ill will toward her - I wish her all the best. I'm glad that we finished ahead of them, obviously!"

Brendon: "I think everyone else is glad too!"

Are there any Racers you do want to stay in touch with?

Brendon: "I actually just hung out with Bopper and Mark on Tuesday night, and we talk to them all the time. Those are two people that we're going to be lifelong friends with, for sure. And then we keep in touch with Jamie and Nary and actually Cherie and Dave were just at our finale party, the clowns. So you know what, honestly, I'm not going to lie - outside of Art and JJ and Vanessa and Ralph, we pretty much like every single person on the Race."

Rachel: "We talk to Joey and Danny and Rachel and Dave and Misa and Maiya. I feel like we try to keep in touch with everyone - Kerri and Stacy. We really like everyone - it's just Art and JJ and Vanessa and Ralph are just... no!"
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Brendon and Rachel   May 8th 2012, 6:49 pm

They're on. Their home looks nice. Looks like they are sitting on their bed, which seems to be a loft. Rachel is wearing a green top lol and there looks like there are green balloons outside their door.

Here's a synopsis of what went down -

Caller - Michael in MA

What was the duration of time between the taxi mistake - Answer 20/25 minutes. Plus the taxi driver dropped them off at the wrong place. They realized they made a million dollar mistake then.

Talking about the climb up the building and how hard/scary it was. It took quite some time, the wind was picking up 3/4 of the way up and it was really tough. The building was 400ft. tall / 45 stories. Once on top, the view was amazing, you can see the entire island. Coming down, Brendon had a hard time, his gloves were smoking, he had to let go and they were lowering them down slowly.

Caller - Lloyd in GA

Really sad that they didn't win, but congrats, kicked butt, proud of them. Was there one task that they would change to get them in the lead. Rachel - Obviously the final leg, but in Italy with the FF, they couldn't figure out what to do, when they finally did, Art & JJ were doing it. Brendon says what we don't know is that they got there first and Rachel just ran off with the clue. Brendon says he would have skipped the food challenge. Note to future races, don't take the food challenges.

Caller - Michelle from the Bronx

Who took care of Benz? - Brendon's parents took care of Benz. They always do, they have a big yard and they also have a dog. His parents love Benz and they want to steal him lol.

Twitter - Hanna

Anyone invited to Wedding - Rachel says yes, Ragan/Matt/Jeff/Jordan/Andrew. Rachel says they have gotten close to a lot of the former BB players, may have more coming and definitely some TAR races (also Kevin/Spicy/Chelsia/Laramy/Missy) (I think she named everyone lol). Brendon says that it depends on if it's a destination wedding. Doesn't want to invite people if it is, and people can't afford to take the trip.

Re: Rachel/Dave. Rachel always liked Rachel, she was always positive and had a great attitude, always friendly. They weren't close to them during the race but in the end they helped one another during the final leg. Neither couple wanted Art & JJ to win. Brendon says they knew what R/B were going through emotionally as a couple because they were a couple too. They both say that they are deserving winners.

Caller - Dale-

How long after the other two teams did you finish? They don't know, they weren't that far behind Art & JJ. Rachel finished the final task 5 minutes after Art & JJ, then Rachel fell off the paddle boarding at least 100 times. They both knew that Art & JJ were ahead of them, so they knew they were 3rd and just wanted to finish. Another ? When did they find out that Rachel/Dave messed up and had to go back. Rachel says that R/D told them when the race was over. Rachel says it was crazy, all three teams made mistakes in that last leg.

Spicy RE: Art & JJ - There's not a fan of Brenchel that likes Art & JJ. Showed the clip of Art/JJ telling them off at the Airport about follow the leader. Brendon says they started that right in the beginning. Brendon says we made it a point to talk with everyone, he says these people really, really wanted us out of the race. They would not let up, they kept it up until the very last leg. It was hard to see two guys representing the US Government simply bullying. Rachel says it was because of BB, they said from the beginning that R/B didn't deserve to be there. Brendon says all the guys would get in a group and be "guys". Brendon didn't join it, may be another reason why they didn't like them. He wasn't going to pretend to like them, so he didn't.

Caller - Katie - Nashville -

So proud of you guys!! If she ever comes out to LA, can she meet them. Rachel says hell yeah, just let us know. Tell Benz I said hello. Her ? - Are you doing anything else on TV, fans miss them. Rachel says they are filming the Price Is Right tomorrow, hosting the final showcase. Rachel says they have a few other things up their sleeves, will let them know. Brendon says they are concentrating on their wedding now, you may see Rachel on TV again, but he has to continue with his PhD. The caller wants to know if she can come to the wedding AWKWARD!

Spicy wants to know about their thoughts about ABC's Glass House. Is it a rip off of BB? They are saying about the Voice/X Factor/American Idol, how they are all the same premise. Brendon says just because they have a lot of the ex employees of BB doesn't mean it will be the same thing.

Re: Safari - Talking about Africa. Most amazing incredible experience Rachel will ever have in her life. Rachel says it's like the Lion King, driving down into the crater you can see everything, but can't experience it until you get down into the crater.

Caller - Paul in MN - Love, Love, Love is being sent out to you, an amazing job you guys did. 1st ? - Did you watch any House Rodent videos of TAR. Rachel says she watched every single one. Brendon hasn't watched one yet lol. 2nd ? - Flash backs with the bowling task vs. BB house. Rachel says she did say that to Brendon, it was like BB all over again. So frustrating, can't aim rocks, you throw them and they go to the side. How was the final viewing party? It was so much fun, they were in a screening room, got to see it on a big screen. Sherry/Dave (the clowns) Dustin who was on last season, a team from Expedition Impossible were there. Talking about surviving a relationship. Rachel says they always put each other first. Rachel laughs about in Japan when she was yelling at Brendon and telling him he was just like any other man and then they scan to her putting eye make up on, they all laughed, she said it was ridiculous.

Caller - Chelsia - says there are a lot of signed Brenchel pictures left over in her office, so give them away. She says bye and says she is proud of them.

Spicy - Re: Vanessa/Ralph - When did Vanessa start attacking Rachel. Rachel says it was before the season even started. When they were taking pictures, Rachel says she was looking at everyone sizing them up and she guesses that she must have been staring at Vanessa. Vanessa said to Ralph "that bitch has to stop staring at me" Rachel says "OMG Brendon did you hear what that girl just said? was I staring at her?" and Brendon says you probably were. Airport - They could tell that V/R didn't like them. Brendon says hands down, she's a very pretty girl but to him she's very ugly on the inside. Maybe she has things in her life that make her this way. Brendon said he took it out on Ralph and he did flip him off, but apologized. He realized that he was taking Vanessa's actions out on Ralph and that wasn't fair. They both like Ralph and even that time on the mat, Ralph pulled Vanessa aside and said to let it go or he was leaving. Ralph ended up walking away and Vanessa just kept talking smack. Brendon says they heard shortly after the race that they broke up (he laughs and says he actually heard that 2hrs. after the race).

Caller - Mike -

Rachel, what a treat to find out you were on this season, seeing her on every episode was such a blessing. Based on the Rachel I got to know on BB, I bet you beat yourself up about the final leg, just wanted to let you know that you earned your spot in the final 3, you never got a penalty, never had to get saved during a non elimination leg, you so deserved to be there. Rachel says you so know me, I did beat myself up. Looking back now she's so excited that she got that far and had that amazing experience. She says his words were the nicest things she's ever heard. Caller says he knows that people physically get ready for the race, but R/B didn't have that opportunity. Wants to know if you did have the time to mentally/physically prepare. Rachel says it literally 1 1/2 months after BB that they had to go film TAR, it was really quick, they didn't have time to relax and didn't even have time to enjoy her BB win. They asked her the night she won Big Brother to be on TAR. She didn't have time to work out, run or prepare physically/mentally. She thinks it did impact their race and why she was so emotional all the time during the race, she simply didn't have time to decompress from the Summer.

Caller - Michelle from the Bronx -

Congrats on completing to the F-3. Rachel can you give us a little of your Bollywood Dance. Rachel gets up and does some of the dance but doesn't remember it.

Last Caller - Missy Z -

You kept everything zipped and Missy tried to get things out of them but they never wavered. How did your parents do watching the race. Rachel says her mom had viewing parties every single week. It was easier because they could call them while it was on. Brendon says it's so weird to watch yourself on the race. Couldn't watch yourself on BB until after. He would call Captain Kosher and ask him what was going to be shown because Andrew was on the East Coast. Rachel she also would follow Phil's tweets to see what was being shown. Brendon says the hardest part was finishing it and not being able to tell anyone. Caller wants to know how many green/sequences do you own? Rachel says she brought 7/8 different things with sequence. She says she wears sequence as her good luck charm. She said go figure when she took the sequence off in the Taxi is when they screwed up with the clue.

Twitter ? - Where would you want to go back to? Rachel says 100% Africa, could spent a year there, their food is soooo good. Brendon talks about Japan's warm toilet seats. Rachel says the vending machines there have beer/coffee/iced tea in the same vending machine.

They end with Rachel thanking all the Brenchel fans!! YAY!!

(PS please excuse my typos, I'm too tired to read all this Very Happy )

Last edited by Jack'd on May 9th 2012, 7:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Maureen

PostSubject: Re: Brendon and Rachel   May 8th 2012, 6:57 pm

Thanks, Lynda!!
I forgot all about their chat.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Brendon and Rachel   May 8th 2012, 7:29 pm

You're welcome Maureen.

Found on twitter -

Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Brendon and Rachel   May 8th 2012, 9:30 pm

Gosh, Jack'd, your recaps are always good.

By the way, the twitter question was mine LOL. Spicy didn't pronounce my name right, but it happens a lot to me. I was happy it was asked though.

I had another question, but it wasn't asked. Maybe next time.

PostSubject: Re: Brendon and Rachel   May 9th 2012, 1:54 pm

Here's apparently what was said to tick Vanessa off!

Let's talk about your friends, Vanessa and Ralph. I just talked to them and Vanessa said your feud started because you didn't agree with her liberal political views and that Rachel said to her, "Oh, so you kill babies?" [Ed. Note: Check back Thursday for our interview with Vanessa and Ralph.]

Rachel: What?! She said I said that? That's insane! I did not say that.
Brendon: Wow. Well, apparently Vanessa is just like she is off the show as she is on the show. First of all, if she's saying that you said that in response to her being pro-choice, we're both pro-choice, so I don't understand that. I don't even think we talked about that. If we did talk about it, we never said that.
Rachel: Yeah, that makes no sense. I can't believe she's saying I said this. Anyone who knows me or has seen me on Big Brother — they film us 24/7 — know words like that would never come out of my mouth.

Interesting tidbit on how much they actually made for racing -

How are your $500 extensions doing, Rachel?
Rachel: [Laughs] Oh my God! If I had known that [third place] was $10,000, I think I would've shaved my head.

Read the rest of the interview here -
http://www.tvguide.com/News/Amazing-Race-Brendon-Rachel-1047222.aspx
Back to top Go down
Odin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Brendon and Rachel   May 9th 2012, 1:58 pm

Lol, I literally just posted this in V's thread and was gonna link to the interview here. Nice, Jack'd, and thanks for recapping the superpass interview for those of us without a subscription at the moment. As always, it's very much appreciated!
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Brendon and Rachel   May 9th 2012, 2:14 pm

wait, vanessa is saying SHE is liberal and rachel & brendon aren't?
Back to top Go down
Lori

Number of posts : 22965

PostSubject: Re: Brendon and Rachel   May 9th 2012, 2:18 pm

Thanks Jack! Interesting reading.
Back to top Go down
Odin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Brendon and Rachel   May 9th 2012, 2:27 pm

Considering the stuff that went down in BB13 when Rachel thought she was pregnant, and how she reacted to those jokes... then, yeah, what V claims R said makes no sense. She's too sensitive to come out and say something like that.

So, why can V say what ticked her off in the TV Guide interview, but she claimed she signed a confidentiality agreement in another interview that prevented her from saying anything at all? Something isn't adding up there.
Back to top Go down
Schooner
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Brendon and Rachel   May 9th 2012, 3:06 pm

I don't know if she said she signed an agreement that said she can't talk about - I thought she said she couldn't talk about it (because it would cause too much controversy, or backlash or whatever). I might be wrong , I would have to re-read the interview.
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Brendon and Rachel   May 9th 2012, 3:36 pm

i really think it is just all a misunderstanding...
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Brendon and Rachel   May 9th 2012, 5:26 pm

It does sound like a misunderstanding.

PostSubject: Re: Brendon and Rachel   May 9th 2012, 6:38 pm

Schooner wrote:
I don't know if she said she signed an agreement that said she can't talk about - I thought she said she couldn't talk about it (because it would cause too much controversy, or backlash or whatever). I might be wrong , I would have to re-read the interview.

Schooner, she stated she was told she couldn't talk about it but then Ralph talks about it and Vainessa makes her "really weird, vivid, strange, odd, offensive way" they said something to her.
(and she calls Rachel dramatic? LOL)
I bet if a pro-choice discussion was brought up Rachel said something like "I could never have an abortion"....and Vainessa took it as "so you kill babies?" thinking she wasn't pro-choice.
lol!

HitFix: You talked a little bit around this, Vanessa, but was there a first incident or an inciting incident that happened with the "Big Brother" team that got you guys off on the wrong foot? Suddenly, it just seemed like you guys were at war and it didn't really make sense on TV. Did it make sense there?

Vanessa: Yeah, it made sense. There was an incident that didn't air, about which I was told I couldn't disclose. It was just something...
Ralph: They just challenged our personal beliefs and it just really struck a nerve and then, all of a sudden, you see the escalation after that.

Vanessa: When everybody's sitting down at the airport and getting to know one another, we're talking about what we do in our personal lives. Of course, I come from a political background and they challenged my political beliefs in a really weird, vivid, strange, odd, offensive way. And I'm a hard person to offend, so if you offend me, then it's gotta be out there. And it rubbed me the wrong way. So, from that point on...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brendon and Rachel   

Back to top Go down

Brendon and Rachel
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Amazing Race-
Jump to: