Current occupation: Federal Agent
Back to top Go down
Shug
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2842
Registration date : 2010-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Nary and Jamie   January 26th 2012, 7:19 pm

I can't wait to see these two in action. As Federal Agents, surely they will have an advantage over the others. You go girls! clap

Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 22967
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Nary and Jamie   January 27th 2012, 9:33 am

Federal agents? Cool!
Back to top Go down
catty

Number of posts : 15073
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Nary and Jamie   January 27th 2012, 4:01 pm

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4551
Registration date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Nary and Jamie   April 16th 2012, 4:57 pm

This thread is so friggin' active! You guys need to calm down! Let's pepper it up with some interviews from the lovely ladies:

TV Guide (more): http://www.tvguide.com/News/Amazing-Race-Nary-Jamie-1046076.aspx

Quote :
How far behind Vanessa and Ralph were you?
Nary: They said we were close. ... The Speed Bump took maybe 20 to 30 minutes, so I would say within 15 to 30 minutes.
Jamie: I think we were closer than 30 minutes for sure, especially with us running. You know they didn't run that whole way. [Laughs] We ran the whole way, so I would say less than 30 minutes, closer to 15.

Why was the tent so hard for you last week? Was it a height issue or a strength issue? You commented on how you were the only team without a guy.
Jamie: We're both kind of short. We're standing on this rickety table and it was about to break any minute. Everything was just hard. ... I don't know that we needed a guy per se. We could've used some height! [Laughs] Put on a pair of high heels or something. But I was really happy with it. We were absolutely exhausted, but I was super-stoked that we finished it, especially with that stinkin' shower, which was a pain in and of itself.

I liked that you stopped to check out the elephants last week.
Nary: Oh yeah! There was no doubt we were last and we were like, "This is a chance of a lifetime and if we're gonna get eliminated, we're gonna be happy with what we saw right before we got eliminated." I mean, we're in Africa! There's wild life everywhere and to not stop and see a herd of elephants? If there was another team close by at that point, we wouldn't have stopped, but knowing we were last, we were able to and we were in awe.

How long did air supply take you to do? It seemed like you had a chance to pass Vanessa and Ralph, but they got to the clue first.
Jamie: I think we did it as quick as one could do it. I think that was old time that we were trying to make up. I don't think we had ever gained and then lost time; I think we were always trying to slowly gain and gain and gain up on them. After that, I didn't know that they had gotten a flat tire those taxis were rough and we were able to catch up to them.

MSN Reality TV blog Exit Interview (More): http://social.entertainment.msn.com/tv/blogs/reality-tv-blog.aspx

Quote :
MSN TV: You guys wore matching "I'm with my BFF" T-shirts last night. Were you saving them for what you thought might be your last leg?

Nary: That was a completely Jamie's idea -- not mine at all. She was just like, "There's these really cute shirts with an arrow [pointing at each other].

Jamie: I saw them online and was like, Holy cow, these are so awesome.

Nary: We knew that this could potentially be our last leg, and we didn't want to go home without wearing them.

Art and J.J. were so bullying about pinning down your occupations.

Nary: They were very arrogant. Once they won three legs, the arrogance just went through the roof. I don't necessarily think they were bullying us -- just trying to intimidate us or steer us. We were, like -- guess what, dudes, we don't care what you know. We were just annoyed that they took that approach, rather than a professional approach.

So what about that Bopper crush on Jamie, which Mark told Nary about?

Jamie: It was all in good fun. I love those guys -- I would have done anything in my power -- besides us losing -- to have helped them along. They're just genuinely great people.

Nary: It wasn't, like, "Oh, I'm in love with Jamie," in a nasty way. Bopper gave us his jacket when it was freezing cold out -- he was just such a gentleman; he was all about helping us. He always said, "You girls are such great girls."
Back to top Go down
Shug
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Nary and Jamie   April 16th 2012, 5:37 pm

Odin wrote:

MSN Reality TV blog Exit Interview (More): http://social.entertainment.msn.com/tv/blogs/reality-tv-blog.aspx...............

Art and J.J. were so bullying about pinning down your occupations.

Nary: They were very arrogant. Once they won three legs, the arrogance just went through the roof. I don't necessarily think they were bullying us -- just trying to intimidate us or steer us. We were, like -- guess what, dudes, we don't care what you know. We were just annoyed that they took that approach, rather than a professional approach.
So what about that Bopper crush on Jamie, which Mark told Nary about?

Jamie: It was all in good fun. I love those guys -- I would have done anything in my power -- besides us losing -- to have helped them along. They're just genuinely great people.
Nary: It wasn't, like, "Oh, I'm in love with Jamie," in a nasty way. Bopper gave us his jacket when it was freezing cold out -- he was just such a gentleman; he was all about helping us. He always said, "You girls are such great girls."
[/quote]

Can you imagine how Jamie and Nary felt being treated that way by Art and JJ? I suspect they're more educated and skilled than those two arrogant men. I love how Nary called them arrogant, too! lol!

Their take on Mark and Bopper is so sweet. It's exactly the way I see them, too. Love those Kentucky Boys! Kiss of Love

I'll miss these women. They played a clean honest game with no drama imo. I couldn't figure out why they appeared to be so slow doing some of their tasks but other than that I enjoyed the little we got to see of them.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4551
Registration date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Nary and Jamie   April 16th 2012, 11:59 pm

From the sound of this interview, it seems Nary and Jamie couldn't stand Vanessa:

Reality TV world (More): http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/exclusive-nary-ebeid-and-jamie-graetz-talk-the-amazing-race-13376.php

Quote :
Reality TV World: There has clearly been a lot of tension between Rachel and Brendon and Vanessa and Ralph this season. How much of that were you two aware of while you were racing with them? Did you think one team was more at fault for starting arguments than the other or would you say they both were equally responsible for causing drama?

Jamie Graetz: I mean, once it got rolling, I think they were equally as responsible. We kept telling Rachel, "Just who cares what Vanessa says. Who cares if she says you're like 100 pounds overweight. Like, who cares." But she lets stuff get to her.

She reacts maybe not how we would, but okay. But you know what? I kind of felt like Vanessa, definitely with her mouth, could definitely let things brew -- just the way she pops off.

I just never got a good feeling about Vanessa. She spoke poorly -- or basically, for lack of better terms, she talked sh-t about everybody. I just didn't think she was a very nice person and I think -- you can see it on TV -- how she reacts to Ralph, whom I thought was probably a pretty decent guy.

But we didn't want to hang out with them because we couldn't stand her. Vanessa's just not a nice individual and so, you know, Rachel yeah, would throw it back at her. But Vanessa, I think, started a lot of it to be honest.
Back to top Go down
Shug
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Nary and Jamie   April 17th 2012, 2:25 am

Odin wrote:
From the sound of this interview, it seems Nary and Jamie couldn't stand Vanessa:

Reality TV world (More): http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/exclusive-nary-ebeid-and-jamie-graetz-talk-the-amazing-race-13376.php

Quote :
Reality TV World: There has clearly been a lot of tension between Rachel and Brendon and Vanessa and Ralph this season. How much of that were you two aware of while you were racing with them? Did you think one team was more at fault for starting arguments than the other or would you say they both were equally responsible for causing drama?

Jamie Graetz: I mean, once it got rolling, I think they were equally as responsible. We kept telling Rachel, "Just who cares what Vanessa says. Who cares if she says you're like 100 pounds overweight. Like, who cares." But she lets stuff get to her.

She reacts maybe not how we would, but okay. But you know what? I kind of felt like Vanessa, definitely with her mouth, could definitely let things brew -- just the way she pops off.

I just never got a good feeling about Vanessa. She spoke poorly -- or basically, for lack of better terms, she talked sh-t about everybody. I just didn't think she was a very nice person and I think -- you can see it on TV -- how she reacts to Ralph, whom I thought was probably a pretty decent guy.
But we didn't want to hang out with them because we couldn't stand her. Vanessa's just not a nice individual and so, you know, Rachel yeah, would throw it back at her. But Vanessa, I think, started a lot of it to be honest.

I trust what these two women say. Vanessa is a little stir the pot from their comments, which isn't surprising at all.

I find the comment about Ralph being a decent guy surprising, since JJ was trying to say otherwise after the last episode. She must be a real bitch to him just like she was to Rachel. The editing didn't always show this either.

Considering this, I'm proud of Rachel for handling herself as well as she did. It sounds like Vanessa tormented her constantly.

PostSubject: Re: Nary and Jamie   

Back to top Go down

Nary and Jamie
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Amazing Race-
Jump to: