View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Russellfan
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 928
Registration date : 2009-10-21

PostSubject: Survivor: One World   January 17th 2012, 6:55 pm

4 weeks until the new Season of Survivor is here,the new Season Priemeres February 15th 2012

and people are asking me on my fanpage of Brandon Hantz,if this is Hantz VS Hantz,has anyone heard if it is
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/redmondpanthergirl
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8222
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: One World   January 17th 2012, 9:02 pm

I hope to hell its NOT a Hantz vs Hantz

Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 14894
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: One World   January 17th 2012, 10:14 pm

lol! lovin

All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2754
Registration date : 2010-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: One World   January 17th 2012, 10:16 pm

1. You run a fan page of that future psycho serial killer ??? Yikes. pale

2. There will be no Hantz's on this season. As for S25 and S26, we should all pray that there is no Hantz's on either of these seasons either.

3. Apparently the cast will be revealed tomorrow morning.
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: One World   January 17th 2012, 10:48 pm

I can't wait to see the cast and the new season.

Will TAR reveal the cast this week too? Hope so!

Number of posts : 16469
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: One World   January 18th 2012, 9:13 am

Survivor: One World cast ... not official. Looks like an all new cast.

Survivor: One World
Back to top Go down
Hugh310
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2754
Registration date : 2010-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: One World   January 18th 2012, 10:34 am

All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2842
Registration date : 2010-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: One World   January 18th 2012, 10:55 am

I'm excited! No redemption island and no returning players. Can't wait! dance
Back to top Go down
giggles
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4245
Registration date : 2008-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: One World   January 18th 2012, 11:41 am

Changes for this season of Survivor are

1) No Redemption Island
2) No Returning Castaways...all new cast

3)returning to the "battle of the sexes" theme with one tribe of all men and the other tribe all women

4) They are all sharing one camp with no rules

5)Hidden Immunity Idol
The way hidden immunity idols are played will also be different in season 24. This time, there will be two idols hidden at the camp — one for each tribe — but finding your tribe’s idol does not guarantee your safety. Instead, as Probst explains, “When you find the idol, you can’t use it for yourself. You have to give it to someone from the other tribe.” The trick will be picking the right person to give it to, and perhaps getting concessions in return — not to mention lobbying for the other team’s idol once someone finds it.

6) Challenges
Among the other new wrinkles is the introduction of something Probst calls “Do It Yourself Challenges,” a few of which will be sprinkled throughout the season. (A similar experiment took place on Survivor: Samoa when confused contestants arrived at a challenge only to find some crates and no Probst.) This time, these Probst-less competitions will take place back at camp. Tribes will receive materials and instructions informing them of the rules so that they can then conduct their own challenge. “So they figure out how they’re going to run it, who’s going to participate, and then they run it,” Probst explains. “There’s no judge there. There’s no person to moderate it. You guys figure it out. We were hoping somebody might step up and decide to become the annoying host and say things like, ‘Pick up the pace! You dropped a coconut!’ And sure enough, that’s what happens.” But the impact felt from these Do It Yourself Challenges will not stop there. “You have the question of, what do you do with all the materials from the challenge?” says Probst. “In one case, we do a challenge with a gigantic rope and when you’re done, you have this massive rope and now you can utilize it in your camp somehow.”

Back to top Go down
Frances

Number of posts : 12117
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: One World   January 18th 2012, 2:17 pm

Awesome. All newbies.

I don't care for the battle of the sexes theme but I can live with it. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Cousin_Jake

Number of posts : 16469
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: One World   January 18th 2012, 2:31 pm

I know that the redemption island twist was used during the last two seasons in an attempt to keep Russell/Rob and Coach/Ozzy from leaving the game early (I assume) but I'm glad they're shelving it for this season, at least. I thought it compromised what I consider to be a basic premise of the game.
All new players? Yeah! I don't mind the "Battle of the Sexes" theme as long as we don't get into a "Pagong-ing" type season.
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: One World   January 18th 2012, 3:05 pm

Sounds good! I hope BB takes notice and brings in all new people. If they want to bring back returning players, just do and AS 2.

ETA: One of the contestanst Monica Culpepper...an NFL player's ex. I guess Daunte Culpepper's ex.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4245
Registration date : 2008-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: One World   January 18th 2012, 3:17 pm

catty wrote:
Sounds good! I hope BB takes notice and brings in all new people. If they want to bring back returning players, just do and AS 2.

ETA: One of the contestanst Monica Culpepper...an NFL player's ex. I guess Daunte Culpepper's ex.

Actually her husband is former NFL player Brad Culpepper
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35520
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: One World   January 18th 2012, 3:23 pm

giggles wrote:
catty wrote:

I found this: http://www.theledger.com/article/20120118/ENT/120119357?Title=Monica-Culpepper-Wife-of-Former-Tampa-Bay-Buc-to-Be-on-Survivor-
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
catty

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: One World   January 18th 2012, 5:03 pm

giggles wrote:
catty wrote:

Oh...thanks. I never knew there was another Culpepper in the NFL besides Daunte.

I was way off.

Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 928
Registration date : 2009-10-21

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: One World   January 18th 2012, 8:19 pm

giggles wrote:
Changes for this season of Survivor are

1) No Redemption Island
2) No Returning Castaways...all new cast
3)returning to the "battle of the sexes" theme with one tribe of all men and the other tribe all women

4) They are all sharing one camp with no rules

5)Hidden Immunity Idol
The way hidden immunity idols are played will also be different in season 24. This time, there will be two idols hidden at the camp — one for each tribe — but finding your tribe’s idol does not guarantee your safety. Instead, as Probst explains, “When you find the idol, you can’t use it for yourself. You have to give it to someone from the other tribe.” The trick will be picking the right person to give it to, and perhaps getting concessions in return — not to mention lobbying for the other team’s idol once someone finds it.

6) Challenges
Among the other new wrinkles is the introduction of something Probst calls “Do It Yourself Challenges,” a few of which will be sprinkled throughout the season. (A similar experiment took place on Survivor: Samoa when confused contestants arrived at a challenge only to find some crates and no Probst.) This time, these Probst-less competitions will take place back at camp. Tribes will receive materials and instructions informing them of the rules so that they can then conduct their own challenge. “So they figure out how they’re going to run it, who’s going to participate, and then they run it,” Probst explains. “There’s no judge there. There’s no person to moderate it. You guys figure it out. We were hoping somebody might step up and decide to become the annoying host and say things like, ‘Pick up the pace! You dropped a coconut!’ And sure enough, that’s what happens.” But the impact felt from these Do It Yourself Challenges will not stop there. “You have the question of, what do you do with all the materials from the challenge?” says Probst. “In one case, we do a challenge with a gigantic rope and when you’re done, you have this massive rope and now you can utilize it in your camp somehow.”

thank god,i hate when they bring back former castaways
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/redmondpanthergirl
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35520
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: One World   January 19th 2012, 5:59 pm

Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
scottep_32
Famous for being Famous