all about big brother ~ aabb

Discuss reality television. Big Brother, Survivor, Housewives, etc

HomePortalCalendarFAQLog inRegister

Share | 

Emily Maynard to be the next Bachelorette?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jack'd
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 17318
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Emily Maynard to be the next Bachelorette?   January 11th 2012, 9:24 am

According to Reality Steve, she will be!

You’ve heard the rumors for the last six months, and they certainly picked up steam in the last few weeks, which made me realize this was becoming more inevitable. I don’t know when ABC is going to officially announce it, but what’s been talked about for the last six months is true: Emily Maynard will be the next “Bachelorette.”

read the rest here:

http://realitysteve.com/2012/01/10/who-is-the-next-bachelorette/2/
Back to top Go down
Schooner
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1827
Registration date : 2009-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Emily Maynard to be the next Bachelorette?   January 11th 2012, 10:12 am

Oh lord, I hope not. Couldn't stand her the first time around.
Back to top Go down
gluedtothepc
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 6661
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Emily Maynard to be the next Bachelorette?   January 11th 2012, 10:54 am

Oh no, Schooner - sorry for you! I happen to like Emily, so I will watch, which makes me happy since I refused to watch Ben's season.

Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 945
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Emily Maynard to be the next Bachelorette?   January 11th 2012, 12:35 pm

I don't know about this. She seemed kind of blah to me. But, they probably need to go back to "better" times. The last two series have been horrible. I pretty much fast forwarded through the whole show on Monday. By the time the end comes I may not be watching at all.
Back to top Go down
Schooner
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1827
Registration date : 2009-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Emily Maynard to be the next Bachelorette?   January 11th 2012, 12:49 pm

gluedtothepc wrote:
Oh no, Schooner - sorry for you! I happen to like Emily, so I will watch, which makes me happy since I refused to watch Ben's season.

I did watch the first episode of this season, and thought it held alot of promise. I was intrigued with some of the "characters" *Jenna* and was looking forward to watching. UGH, then I went and read spoilers - that was a mistake. I didn't watch episode 2 and probably won't bother with this season now.

Back to top Go down
gluedtothepc
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Emily Maynard to be the next Bachelorette?   January 11th 2012, 1:38 pm

That's exactly why I didn't watch - because I read spoilers first. Just wasn't interested after that.

Administrator

Number of posts : 35520
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Emily Maynard to be the next Bachelorette?   January 11th 2012, 2:32 pm

gluedtothepc wrote:

Not watching Ben, and for sure not watching Emily.
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
gluedtothepc
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Emily Maynard to be the next Bachelorette?   January 11th 2012, 3:00 pm

NancyB (admin) wrote:
gluedtothepc wrote:

Not watching Ben, and for sure not watching Emily.
Lol, if AABB tastes are any indication, the Bachelor/ette franchise is in trouble!
Back to top Go down
Lori

Number of posts : 22965

PostSubject: Re: Emily Maynard to be the next Bachelorette?   January 11th 2012, 3:09 pm

Oh ick on Emily but I'll still watch, lol.
Back to top Go down
Bronwyn
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 315
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Emily Maynard to be the next Bachelorette?   January 11th 2012, 6:03 pm

I enjoy this show more, when I know I'm not going to become emotionally invested, so I'll definitely be watching. Emily is a bore, but the drama they manufacture for her should be entertaining.

Oh, and BlondieGal posted this news 3 or 4 days ago on the new Fort board. I've forgotten the number of times she has outscooped RS, but it's quite a few. He'd never admit it though.
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8222
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Emily Maynard to be the next Bachelorette?   January 11th 2012, 6:21 pm

I liked Emily so I may watch but I will not invested in any of it anyway. Wondering if Brad will be back....bwhahahahahaha!

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8088

PostSubject: Re: Emily Maynard to be the next Bachelorette?   January 11th 2012, 6:30 pm

I like Emily...
Back to top Go down
ebowers
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5845

PostSubject: Re: Emily Maynard to be the next Bachelorette?   January 11th 2012, 7:31 pm

"They" must be paying her a ton of $ for Emily to subject herself and her daughter to this kind of drama.
Back to top Go down
Bronwyn
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 315
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Emily Maynard to be the next Bachelorette?   January 11th 2012, 7:52 pm

Somehow I don't think money is Emily's motivation for doing this show. It's not like she's ever wanted for anything financially. But I'm not convinced finding love is her motivation either. She could probably have any man she wanted, she doesn't need this show for that.
Back to top Go down
ebowers
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Emily Maynard to be the next Bachelorette?   January 12th 2012, 1:04 am

Well, I can almost guarantee that she is not going on to find love...it's never about love with this show, imho. It seems like people who are well off financially, no offense to anyone here, are always looking for a way to have more...you get used to a certain lifestyle. She could also be doing it for career reasons. Whatever the reason, I hope it is worth it for her. I've given up on this particular scripted reality show.
Back to top Go down
Lori

Number of posts : 22965

PostSubject: Re: Emily Maynard to be the next Bachelorette?   January 12th 2012, 12:34 pm

Bronwyn wrote:
Somehow I don't think money is Emily's motivation for doing this show. It's not like she's ever wanted for anything financially. But I'm not convinced finding love is her motivation either. She could probably have any man she wanted, she doesn't need this show for that.

I agree with this totally. I really cannot fathom why she would put herself and her daughter through this.
Back to top Go down
Hugh310
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2754
Registration date : 2010-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Emily Maynard to be the next Bachelorette?   January 12th 2012, 1:24 pm

She's doing this for the same reason as everyone else in this franchise - ego-driven desire for even the smallest chance at possible fame and fortune.

All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2842
Registration date : 2010-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Emily Maynard to be the next Bachelorette?   January 12th 2012, 9:31 pm

I'm surprised Emily is doing this. She didn't seem like the type to do this and was very protective of her daughter. They must have offered her a ton of money.
Back to top Go down
Maureen

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Emily Maynard to be the next Bachelorette?   January 13th 2012, 5:39 am

Oowatanite wrote:
She's doing this for the same reason as everyone else in this franchise - ego-driven desire for even the smallest chance at possible fame and fortune.

Yes, just like 98% of every reality contestant on any reality show!

I like Emily so I will watch for sure!
Back to top Go down
ebowers
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Emily Maynard to be the next Bachelorette?   January 13th 2012, 7:07 pm

Shug wrote:
I'm surprised Emily is doing this. She didn't seem like the type to do this and was very protective of her daughter. They must have offered her a ton of money.

I agree, Shug. Everyone has his/her price!! I remember when she was on the first time and "sources" said her former in-laws were very upset that she went on the show. I wonder what they think about things now???
Back to top Go down
gluedtothepc
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Emily Maynard to be the next Bachelorette?   January 13th 2012, 8:27 pm

Maybe they cut her off and thus the reason she agreed to do this! Wink
Back to top Go down
giggles
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4245
Registration date : 2008-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Emily Maynard to be the next Bachelorette?   January 24th 2012, 8:36 am

chrisbharrison Chris Harrison
It's official @EmilyMaynard is our #Bachelorette I couldn't be more excited!
Back to top Go down
giggles
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4245
Registration date : 2008-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Emily Maynard to be the next Bachelorette?   February 29th 2012, 4:36 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Emily Maynard to be the next Bachelorette?   

Back to top Go down

Emily Maynard to be the next Bachelorette?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Bachelor (ette)-
Jump to: