all about big brother ~ aabb

Discuss reality television. Big Brother, Survivor, Housewives, etc

HomePortalCalendarFAQLog inRegister

Share | 

Curious about sleeping habits (non-sexual, of course!)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

If you are now or ever were married, or are living with a significant other, where do/did you sleep:
In the same bed almost always
65%
 65% [ 17 ]
In the same room but in separate beds
8%
 8% [ 2 ]
In separate rooms almost always
15%
 15% [ 4 ]
Some of both on regular basis: same bed and separate rooms
12%
 12% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 26

AuthorMessage
gluedtothepc
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 6661
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Curious about sleeping habits (non-sexual, of course!)   January 5th 2012, 10:46 pm

My husband and I are struggling with this issue so I thought I'd ask.
Back to top Go down
ebowers
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5845
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Curious about sleeping habits (non-sexual, of course!)   January 6th 2012, 7:05 am

Number 1 for almost 33 years now!
Back to top Go down
jami
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 663
Registration date : 2009-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Curious about sleeping habits (non-sexual, of course!)   January 6th 2012, 7:26 am

I chose the first option, but my real answer isn't listed. A lot of the time, we fall asleep watching tv. So my real answer is, I sleep in the recliner and he sleeps on the couch in the same room. But when we go to bed, it's in the same bed.
Back to top Go down
KayS
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 25134
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Curious about sleeping habits (non-sexual, of course!)   January 6th 2012, 7:45 am

I was married for 20 years and we always slept in the same bed, but I would suggest whatever makes YOU both more comfortable.
Back to top Go down
Lori

Number of posts : 22965
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Curious about sleeping habits (non-sexual, of course!)   January 6th 2012, 10:09 am

My husband has always struggled with getting a good night's sleep. He just cannot sleep with someone in the same bed with him. He would get up in the middle of the night and sleep on the couch, recliner, downstairs, wherever. Eventually he just started falling asleep wherever he was parked, lol. It used to bother me but because so much time has passed, I too cannot sleep if he is in bed with me. lol!

It sounds weird, I know, but when I talk to other people, I find that our situation is definitely not unique.
Back to top Go down
Cousin_Jake

Number of posts : 16469
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Curious about sleeping habits (non-sexual, of course!)   January 6th 2012, 10:18 am

We've always slept in the same bed ... when we first got together, it was a three-quarter bed, now it's a king! Lol
My DH leaves for work at 5:15 am and gets up at 4 am so that wakes me up even though he doesn't use an alarm clock or turn on a light in the bedroom. I guess whatever works for both people is all that matters.
Back to top Go down
jodriver58

Number of posts : 13468

PostSubject: Re: Curious about sleeping habits (non-sexual, of course!)   January 6th 2012, 5:22 pm

#1 in a king bed.
Back to top Go down
Frances

Number of posts : 12116

PostSubject: Re: Curious about sleeping habits (non-sexual, of course!)   January 6th 2012, 6:40 pm

If we had access to two bedrooms we would sleep separately because his snoring and restless leg issues keep me up most nights. Also, I have to sleep with my own sheet and blanket because he is a blanket thief. LOL.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Curious about sleeping habits (non-sexual, of course!)   

Back to top Go down

Curious about sleeping habits (non-sexual, of course!)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: The Lounge-
Jump to: