View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35512
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Dance Moms Season 2   January 4th 2012, 5:02 am

This show is so outrageous. I probably posted this already, but if I acted like Abby Lee, I wouldn't have had a studio for 35 years!
Of course, I wouldn't have tolerated any moms like the ones on the show either.
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
its_glinda_now
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3491
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Dance Moms Season 2   January 4th 2012, 12:37 pm

Can't wait for all the cray to be back in my weekly line up! boob shake
Back to top Go down
gluedtothepc
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 6661
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Dance Moms Season 2   January 4th 2012, 12:43 pm

Maybe I need to watch this show - I like watching cray on tv because it makes my real life seem halfway normal! demon banana

All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2842
Registration date : 2010-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Dance Moms Season 2   January 4th 2012, 2:47 pm

gluedtothepc wrote:
Maybe I need to watch this show - I like watching cray on tv because it makes my real life seem halfway normal! demon banana

lol! Me too glued! I've never seen this show. WOW!

Nancy, I can't imagine Abby Lee teaching one of my girls. I wouldn't tolerate her for one second. She seems very unprofessional to me. As a teacher I can't imagine treating students or parents the way she does. On the other hand, I wouldn't act like some of these mothers either.
Back to top Go down
Shug
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Dance Moms Season 2   January 22nd 2012, 4:11 pm

I have dumb question. WTH does Abby wear on her feet? They look like house slippers but I haven't been able to get a close look.

This next episode should be epic! The previews are cRaZy! ballerina

Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 22965
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Dance Moms Season 2   January 22nd 2012, 4:16 pm

They're all a bunch of nut cases. I cannot help but wonder how contrived the situation is. I mean I know people act somewhat like that but these people are certifiable. However, it is most entertaining! demon banana
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Dance Moms Season 2   January 22nd 2012, 5:56 pm

Shug wrote:
I have dumb question. WTH does Abby wear on her feet? They look like house slippers but I haven't been able to get a close look.

This next episode should be epic! The previews are cRaZy! ballerina

I never really noticed. They make all sorts of slippers for teachers though. I'll have to look next time.
Back to top Go down
Shug
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Dance Moms Season 2   January 24th 2012, 4:53 pm

New episode tonight, called "Brooke's Turning Point."

Brooke tries out for cheerleading on the day before a big dance competition.

In the previews Abby is shown screaming about Brooke screwing her, so this must be what that temper tantrum is about.

A Question: Does it bother anyone else that Abby is so mean to Nia when her Mom, Holly has to work and can't attend all the practices and performances? I assume Holly is a single Mom and has to work. It seems so unfair to me that Abby takes it out on Nia, who has no control over what her Mom does. I feel so sorry for her every time Abby rants to her about it and makes her feel bad.
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Dance Moms Season 2   January 24th 2012, 5:32 pm

Shug wrote:

In the previews Abby is shown screaming about Brooke screwing her, so this must be what that temper tantrum is about.

A Question: Does it bother anyone else that Abby is so mean to Nia when her Mom, Holly has to work and can't attend all the practices and performances? I assume Holly is a single Mom and has to work. It seems so unfair to me that Abby takes it out on Nia, who has no control over what her Mom does. I feel so sorry for her every time Abby rants to her about it and makes her feel bad.

I'm not sure that Nia's mom is a single mom, but I do know she is a doctor of some sort. Probably a Phd. I think Abby is a little intimidated by Nia's mom. She makes plenty of money. I think she said she spent $30,000 a year on dance.
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8222
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Dance Moms Season 2   January 24th 2012, 5:40 pm

My girls both watch this show...I just can't do it. If our dance studio talked to us the way Abby does needless to say they would no longer be our dance studio. CRAZY!

All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Dance Moms Season 2   January 25th 2012, 7:24 pm

NancyB (admin) wrote:
Shug wrote:

I'm not sure that Nia's mom is a single mom, but I do know she is a doctor of some sort. Probably a Phd. I think Abby is a little intimidated by Nia's mom. She makes plenty of money. I think she said she spent $30,000 a year on dance.

I heard Nia's mom say she's a Dr. and I assumed she's a PHD too. If she teaches at a university or counsels people, both would be difficult to cancel for dancing practice. What she could do to prevent Nia from being harrassed by Abby is to schedule her classes or appointments around the practices and competitions. I would.
Back to top Go down
Lori

PostSubject: Re: Dance Moms Season 2   February 22nd 2012, 10:16 am

I am fascinated by this show and always forget to post here about it. I have so many questions...some in general and I bet some Nancy could answer.

First off, Abby said the dance floor cost $68,000...I was absolutely floored by that. I didn't realize there was a special floor, although it does make sense.

Secondly, does she only have that group of girls at her studio? I never see any other girls taking lessons. That can't be right, unless she dusted everyone else to concentrate on the Dance Moms show.

Also, they learn new routines constantly. Is that normal? A week or two to learn a new dance routine for competition. I would think you'd have a few routines that were constantly rotated. I am amazed at the girls' capacity to learn new dances so quickly.

I could never ever associate with those moms. They would terrorize me. They are barbarians.
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Dance Moms Season 2   February 22nd 2012, 11:02 am

Lori wrote:
I am fascinated by this show and always forget to post here about it. I have so many questions...some in general and I bet some Nancy could answer.

First off, Abby said the dance floor cost $68,000...I was absolutely floored by that. I didn't realize there was a special floor, although it does make sense.

Secondly, does she only have that group of girls at her studio? I never see any other girls taking lessons. That can't be right, unless she dusted everyone else to concentrate on the Dance Moms show.

Also, they learn new routines constantly. Is that normal? A week or two to learn a new dance routine for competition. I would think you'd have a few routines that were constantly rotated. I am amazed at the girls' capacity to learn new dances so quickly.

I could never ever associate with those moms. They would terrorize me. They are barbarians.

Yes! This is something I could answer.

Yes, Marley Floors or other brands are super expensive. I'm pretty sure AbbyLee has more than one room going too.

No, she has a big studio. She took over from her mother who owned the studio before. That's why one of the Mom's said they had been taking there since she was 2... and she is near Abby's age. I'm sure you have noticed some of the older assistants who help. They are either assistant teachers or older dancers who intern. I used to give free lessons to my helpers.

The "new dance every week" thing is probably something most studios don't do. It's a whole different world.
I never got into competitions that much. Sometimes I had a teacher who wanted to take a small group on her own and I let them.
Our moms never had to make costumes or anything. They would usually do the same routine or variations at the few place they went.
That was several years ago and the whole competition business has boomed. It is a business ( racket) too. Entry fees for cheap trophies and saying you won.

Those Moms are whacked. Abby Lee is a lot harder on her kids than I ever could be. One thing I do agree with Abby Lee about is this:
my studio, my rules.. I'm the teacher and what I say goes. I never let the parents have input about music or costumes. There can only be one boss.
If you do that, you will have 10 different opinions and 9 people end up mad. As it worked out, I had pretty good taste ( lol). I always got great comments on my costuming and music selection. I did keep in mind however the type of community I was serving. It is pretty conservative.

Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9247
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Dance Moms Season 2   February 22nd 2012, 11:05 am

while we are asking questions, and mind you i have never watched an episode these are coming only from the commercials, but is the teacher and these mom considered normal in the dance scene??? i mean this is over the top on both sides right.
Back to top Go down
Lori

PostSubject: Re: Dance Moms Season 2   February 22nd 2012, 2:39 pm

Thanks Nancy!

bergen - I am quite sure this is not the norm. The moms and teacher are pretty over the top. I am sure there are still "stage mothers" out there, but these people are extreme. I actually wonder what damage they are doing to their daughters. On the other hand, maybe the kids know their moms are putting on a show, lol, cuz that's exactlty what they are doing.
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Dance Moms Season 2   February 22nd 2012, 4:14 pm

bergen wrote:
while we are asking questions, and mind you i have never watched an episode these are coming only from the commercials, but is the teacher and these mom considered normal in the dance scene??? i mean this is over the top on both sides right.

NOT normal
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Dance Moms Season 2   February 22nd 2012, 4:17 pm

Lori wrote:
Thanks Nancy!

bergen - I am quite sure this is not the norm. The moms and teacher are pretty over the top. I am sure there are still "stage mothers" out there, but these people are extreme. I actually wonder what damage they are doing to their daughters. On the other hand, maybe the kids know their moms are putting on a show, lol, cuz that's exactlty what they are doing.

The thing that makes it weird is... those kids are fantastic. They are way beyond their years in technique. And as Abby says, she trains employable dancers.
I do hate the duck face that they make sometimes, but I noticed the girls haven't been doing it as much.
Their ballet doesn't look company quality to me, but I don't think that is their emphasis.
Back to top Go down
Lori

PostSubject: Re: Dance Moms Season 2   February 22nd 2012, 4:52 pm

They are fantastic. That is part of my fascination with the show...I cannot believe how good the girls are.

What's a duck face? Pouty?
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8222
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Dance Moms Season 2   February 22nd 2012, 6:08 pm

My girls were watching the on demand of this show last Friday...OMG I would never allow my girls to dance for Abby EVER!!

We've been at our dance studio since Emma (my oldest) was 3....they are WONDERFUL and we have always had great teachers and costumes. Well except 1 year when the owner (and I absolutely love her) picked the most horrendous costumes ever. It was a tap class and the song was "Macho Duck" and they wore satin yellow jogging type suits, I was absolutely furious that I paid $50 for that damn thing, course I just bitched to some of the other moms, but never to the teacher. That is the only UGLY costume we have ever had. I absolutely loved my youngest daughters ballet costume last year, it was by far my most favorite!!

And I agree these girls are good dancers on this show...amazing!

Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Dance Moms Season 2   February 22nd 2012, 6:41 pm

Lori wrote:
They are fantastic. That is part of my fascination with the show...I cannot believe how good the girls are.

What's a duck face? Pouty?
where the stick their lips way out like a big huge fake kiss
Back to top Go down
Lori

PostSubject: Re: Dance Moms Season 2   February 22nd 2012, 7:12 pm

Oh lol, thanks! roll on floor laughi
Back to top Go down
Shug
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Dance Moms Season 2   February 23rd 2012, 9:27 am

Interesting article about Dance Moms. I'm wondering how you feel about this Nancy.

Derek Hough and Mark Ballas’ Twitter Tirades Against ‘Dance Moms’ Abby Miller

“Dancing With the Stars”‘ cast members Derek Hough and Mark Ballas have taken to Twitter to express disapproval of “Dance Moms” instructor Abby Lee Miller’s tough approach to teaching.

Hough tweeted on Wednesday, “I’m sorry, but this ‘Dance Mom’ show is straight up abusive. … Kids Run!!!!!!! It ain’t right. Child abuse isn’t right. I’m livid right now. … I believe in discipline and a strong work ethic. But there is nothing productive about screaming and making little girls cry over being on the wrong foot.”

Hough’s castmate Mark Ballas also joined in on the Twitter disapproval: “This teacher lady is crazy… completely wrong attitude toward the kids. It’s embarrassing,” he said.

In its second season,”Dance Moms” showcases Pittsburgh’s Abby Lee Dance Company and the 6- to 13-year old children who take classes there. The girls and their mothers are kept in check by the owner and dance coach Miller.

Monday on “The View,” Miller defended her approach, saying, “Some kids you have to yell at. Some kids you have to take a baseball bat – which is foam rubber, by the way – and straighten that knee.”

But not all stars have taken the bat to Miller’s tough teaching. “The View” co-host Whoopi Goldberg compared Miller to Mary Lou Retton’s Olympic coach, Bela Karolyi.

Experts tend to take the side of Hough, though, emphasizing that parents need to decide for themselves whether their child is in an abusive environment, or merely a stric

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/entertainment/2012/02/derek-hough-and-mark-ballas-twitter-tirades-against-dance-moms-abby-miller/
Back to top Go down
Shug
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Dance Moms Season 2   February 29th 2012, 9:59 am

Did anyone watch this last night? I've never seen Abby as quiet and subdued as she was when Jill pulled her daughter out of her studio.

I also was so sad at the way the solo competition turned out.

I have to admit I'm addicted to this show. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Lori

PostSubject: Re: Dance Moms Season 2   February 29th 2012, 10:03 am

I didn't watch last night; I usually have to play catch up with this show as I always forget it is on.
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Dance Moms Season 2   February 29th 2012, 10:04 am

Shug wrote:
Did anyone watch this last night? I've never seen Abby as quiet and subdued as she was when Jill pulled her daughter out of her studio.

Oh, you KNOW I watched. I laughed when the Moms called Jill a "studio hopper". I'm familiar with those types.
Back to top Go down
Shug
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Dance Moms Season 2   February 29th 2012, 10:38 am

NancyB (admin) wrote:
Shug wrote:

Oh, you KNOW I watched. I laughed when the Moms called Jill a "studio hopper". I'm familiar with those types.

I wondered about the "studio hopper" comment Nancy. lol!

My girls took dance in a small town with only one dance studio. I was lucky they had a great instructor. I am familiar with parents who move their problem children from school to school until they find one that will tell them what they want to hear.

I'm wondering if Jill isn't going to regret that decision. Abby appears to be a far better teacher. I'm liking Abby more and more. She definitely gets the girls to perform and does an excellent job imo.
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Dance Moms Season 2   February 29th 2012, 3:51 pm

I'm thinking a lot of the yelling and criticism must also be paired with some affection and positive comments or the kids wouldn't be so devoted to her. I figure they cut out her nicer moments.
Back to top Go down
Shug
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Dance Moms Season 2   March 12th 2012, 5:25 pm

NancyB (admin) wrote:
I'm thinking a lot of the yelling and criticism must also be paired with some affection and positive comments or the kids wouldn't be so devoted to her. I figure they cut out her nicer moments.

There have been some very sweet moments when she hugs the girls and praises them when they do a good job. She's not mean all the time. She has to have respect and maintain discipline or she wouldn't be able to teach.

I see a lot of respect from the girls for Abby which speaks volumes imo. Children are very honest, wise and perceptive, which we often don't give them credit for. They know who cares about them and wouldn't try to please Abby so much if they sensed she didn't like them.

She does not cut them any slack when they mess up and I don't think she should. She reinforces good performances, not bad ones. Most good teachers do that too.

All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Dance Moms Season 2   March 13th 2012, 4:59 pm

OMG!! tonight's show is going to be good! eating popcorn

Here's a preview:

Last edited by Shug on March 13th 2012, 5:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shug
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Dance Moms Season 2   March 13th 2012, 5:07 pm

I found this article about Abby Lee Miller and thought you would enjoy reading it. I'm impressed with her accomplishments.

About Abby Lee Miller

Originally from Pittsburgh, Abby got her love for dance from her mother, Maryen Lorrian Miller, who is a 50-year member of Dance Masters of America. Maryen owned seven dance studios in Miami, Florida, prior to marrying George L. Miller of Pittsburgh and giving birth to Abby. Maryen taught classes all over the city before opening her main studio in Penn Hills. Abby took classes at her mother’s studio throughout her formative years. After traveling with her mother to several national dance conventions, she was inspired and captivated by the newest “dance craze” competitions! At just 14 years old, she started the Abby Lee Dance Company. In 1980, she opened her own dance studio and estimates she has taught 3,000 to 4,000 students throughout her career. Now known for her incredible dedication, discipline and passion, Abby is one of the most sought-after dance teachers in Pittsburgh, as she has turned out numerous professional dance stars.

Abby explains her history with dance:
Obviously, I took classes all my life at my mother’s studio. Intuitively my mother chose not to push me or let me hang out at the studio. My dad took me to my class each week in addition to Girl Scouts (how much fun can you have for a quarter a week?), clarinet lessons (really hurt right after your braces were tightened), roller skating, ice skating, sewing lessons at Sears, swim team in the summer, ski club in the winter, and let’s not forget Charm School!!! I was lucky to accompany my mom and her staff every summer to several national dance conventions — I learned from some of the most amazing originals, pioneers in the dance world. I became interested in this new thing forming called “DANCE COMPETITIONS!” At the age of 14 I started the Abby Lee Dance Company, and the rest is history!

I hate to be onstage; never enjoyed performing — that’s one reason why I am a great teacher … I don’t envy or compete with my students. My dreams for them are sometimes greater than their own but never confused with mine.

Highlight performances of Abby’s dance instructor career:
The first day “Footloose” moved into its home on the Great White Way and one of my students stepped on a Broadway stage. Without his knowledge, I snuck into the theater and was granted permission to watch rehearsals. My friend AC Ciulla was the choreographer. He sat down on the steps next to my aisle seat and asked my opinion of the choreography … that was a moment. Another would be attending the Tonys! All the awards and titles my students have won over the years are very important to me.

Abby’s former students who have gone on to become professional dancers: Mark Myars — First job: “Carol of the Bells” solo at Radio City in the Christmas Spectacular. First Broadway show: Original cast, “Footloose,” and he went on to become the dance captain for “Wicked.” Now he is the dance supervisor for the casts of “Wicked” in London, Tokyo, Amsterdam and Belgium. This year alone he was called in to swing principal tracks in the Broadway casts of “Wicked,” “Come Fly with Me” and “West Side Story.”

Asmeret Ghebremichael — First job out of high school: Principal swing for three different tracks for “Footloose” on Broadway. She went on to perform in “Spamalot,” “Lion King,” “Aida,” “In the Heights,” “Legally Blonde” and “Book of Mormon.” I drove her butt to NYC myself four times for callbacks for “Footloose.”

I have had dancers in the Radio City Christmas Spectacular for 26 years. I have had 13 dancers contracted to work in Japan at Tokyo Disneyland. I could go on and on …

Does she still keep in touch with these former students?
Yes, of course, I still take their butts to dinner! They don’t send me any percentage of their earnings — I’ve wised up! I know that I am with them in spirit every single time they step on a stage or into a class.

What Abby has learned most from having a career as a professional dance teacher:
It takes 15 years to make an overnight success!

What inspires Abby most about dance:
The entertainment value, the ability to make something so difficult look so easy and the raw emotional execution.

What she hopes to teach her students about the performing arts:
Survival skills. Absolutely everything they need to know to be employable professional dancers.

What skills Abby thinks most of her students will walk away with after completing her classes:
Proper dance technique, as well as a realistic look at life, an understanding that everyone is replaceable and everything is possible! They should be able to stand taller, speak confidently and be comfortable in front of a mirror or on a stage.

What Abby loves most about teaching dance:
I love the joy in a child’s face when they achieve a goal or master a trick for the very first time.

Read more interesting information about Dance Moms at:
http://www.mylifetime.com/shows/dance-moms/cast/abby-lee-miller

All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Dance Moms Season 2   March 15th 2012, 10:10 am

I have a question. I didn't watch Season 1 and have looked online but can't find the backstory/history between Abby and the apple lady, Kathy, I think is her name?
Why is there so much bitterness between them?

Also, the more I watch this show the better I like Abby. As a teacher, I would be as annoyed as Abby is when the parents interrupt her classes and try to tell her what to do. They should never do that, especially in front of the children!

PostSubject: Re: Dance Moms Season 2   March 15th 2012, 10:48 am

Found this online, a bit of the back story. I also read that despite their animosity on the show, they are good friends in real life. I guess this show is really staged, lol.:

Cathy has been involved with dance her whole life. She has performed in a ballet company and as a semiprofessional cheerleader. For years, Cathy has been a dance instructor at her own studio. Since she has had a passion for dance her whole life, she thinks it only makes sense for her daughter to be involved. Cathy has taught Vivi since she was just a toddler, but recently decided to bring her to Abby's studio so that Vivi could get some outside coaching from a teacher who is not afraid to be honest and blunt with her daughter.
Back to top Go down
Shug
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Dance Moms Season 2   March 15th 2012, 11:18 am

Lori wrote:
Found this online, a bit of the back story. I also read that despite their animosity on the show, they are good friends in real life. I guess this show is really staged, lol.:

Cathy has been involved with dance her whole life. She has performed in a ballet company and as a semiprofessional cheerleader. For years, Cathy has been a dance instructor at her own studio. Since she has had a passion for dance her whole life, she thinks it only makes sense for her daughter to be involved. Cathy has taught Vivi since she was just a toddler, but recently decided to bring her to Abby's studio so that Vivi could get some outside coaching from a teacher who is not afraid to be honest and blunt with her daughter.

Thank you Lori. I looked on the Lifetime site and found no videos etc. to explain the relationship. Abby seems to produce better dancers than Cathy, at least at the competitions we've seen on the show.

All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Dance Moms Season 2   March 20th 2012, 4:33 pm

Just a reminder there's a new episode tonight.

"Pleads the 5th"

Christi and Kelly continue to meddle in Melissa's private life; Holly takes a leave of absence.

PostSubject: Re: Dance Moms Season 2   March 21st 2012, 4:23 pm

That whole thing with Melissa, the lawyer and the "letter" 'was weird, I mean who does that? If it's not a total snow job, then it must be Melissa's fiance who wants no part of this show. If I had a so-called "friend" that sent me a letter like that, I'd tell them to shove it up their hinder.

Candy Apple's dance studio from the outside looks like a dump, lol.
Back to top Go down
Shug
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Dance Moms Season 2   March 21st 2012, 4:51 pm

WOW! What a show last night's was!

The letter from the lawyer was very weird Lori. ITA.

Normal people don't handle things by hiring a lawyer for something like this in my world.

Then when Cathy tried to give her a a gift and she told Cathy to deal with her lawyer about the damn gift I was thinking WTH is wrong with this woman??? I would have told her to shove the damn gift up her ass!

Melissa is such a weird, sneaky little bitch! The other women haven't done anything except ask her about her wedding etc. Friends do that. What is her problem?

I find the relationship between Abby and Melissa strange. She's the only mom that Abby likes. Abby also favors Melissa's daughters which is so obvious and hurtful to the other girls.

PostSubject: Re: Dance Moms Season 2   March 21st 2012, 6:16 pm

I think Abby likes Melissa because Melissa does so much around the studio...plus her daughters are very talented so of course Abby is going to like them, lol. I used to think Melissa was somewhat normal, boy was I wrong, lol.
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Dance Moms Season 2   March 21st 2012, 6:21 pm

I agree. It has to be Melissa's boyfriend that it the one who is saying something like.. I don't want on that show and if you don't control it, we are finished. Why else would she be so paranoid about it? Maybe he is in some public position so he doesn't want to be "tainted".
Back to top Go down
funnyhaha
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 447
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Dance Moms Season 2   March 21st 2012, 6:30 pm

I beleive the boyfriend made an appearance on last season. When the kids went to california and Melissa went on vacation instead.
Back to top Go down
Shug
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Dance Moms Season 2   March 30th 2012, 7:32 am

Abby, the Moms and the girls were on The View yesterday. The women on The View were ready to jump all over Abby and some did. Abby held her own.

Abby, the Moms and the girls all said that the cameras never catch the fun and sweet Abby. They show only the drama. Abby seems to really care about the girls and was very sweet. This was not the Abby we see on TV.

PostSubject: Re: Dance Moms Season 2   

Back to top Go down

Dance Moms Season 2
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Other Reality TV Shows-
Jump to: