View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Maureen
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Episode 15 "Loyalities Will Be Broken" - The Finale   December 19th 2011, 1:29 pm

Oowatanite wrote:
Some post- finale interviews are coming out.

Brandon says he voted for Sophie. Mad

So Ben's votes were from John, Edna, and Jim or Ozzy.

Sophie is bitter that she didn't win by a bigger margin !!! And she's taking needless shots at poor Albert !!! Unbelievable. Evil or Very Mad

No wonder Sophie got a low vis MOR edit. They could NOT edit her to be even close to being likable. She is a VERY unlikable person.

No Coach vote from Ozzy either, Hugh.
Obviously Ozzy loves smart, strong competitors. Very Happy

You called Sophie a spoiled brat and then wrote her name down for a million dollars. Why?Because you got to respect. I thought she played like a spoiled brat with me, but at the same time we both have very strong personalities and we weren’t able to jibe out there. All of a sudden when the cameras turn off and the game is over you find that the people that you despised end up being the people that you like the most. Eliza is a perfect example. I could not stand her in Fans vs Favorites, and once the game was over and we were hanging out, I was like, “Damn. This girl is really, really cool.”

http://insidetv.ew.com/2011/12/19/survivor-south-pacific-ozzy-lusth-finale/

Back to top Go down
lazygirl21

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2009-05-06

PostSubject: Re: Episode 15 "Loyalities Will Be Broken" - The Finale   December 19th 2011, 1:32 pm

Oowatanite wrote:

Ben's votes were from Jim, Cochran, and Brandon
Back to top Go down
Maureen

PostSubject: Re: Episode 15 "Loyalities Will Be Broken" - The Finale   December 19th 2011, 1:39 pm

lazygirl21 wrote:
Oowatanite wrote:

Nope, not from Brandon either.

Who got your vote and why?"I gave my vote to Sophie. The reason being is because she played the most straight-up game to me. She didn't tell me she was going to do this or that. She won challenges, she was a threat in challenges. She outlasted, she went all the way. Strategically, she did what she had to do. All around she was a great player. On top of that, it was a bitter vote, to be completely honest with you. I was upset about what Coach did to me and I just didn't want to vote for him."

http://blog.zap2it.com/frominsidethebox/2011/12/survivor-south-pacifics-brandon-hantz-it-was-a-bitter-vote.html
Back to top Go down
Maureen

PostSubject: Re: Episode 15 "Loyalities Will Be Broken" - The Finale   December 19th 2011, 1:41 pm

lazygirl21 wrote:
Oowatanite wrote:

For some reason I think Edna may have been the third vote.
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9246
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Episode 15 "Loyalities Will Be Broken" - The Finale   December 19th 2011, 1:59 pm

i think sophie is bigger in her mind then she really was...she shouldn't have won by a landslide...but she did win, so she might want to eat some humble pie, get over her little obsession with albert and enjoy the win
Back to top Go down
Hugh310
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2753
Registration date : 2010-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Episode 15 "Loyalities Will Be Broken" - The Finale   December 19th 2011, 3:09 pm

Cousin_Jake wrote:
I was hoping for Sophie so I'm glad she won. I really didn't want Coach or Ozzy to win ... I don't like CBS's new "thing" of mixing new players with former players. (Survivor and BB)
I'd prefer seasons with either all new players or all former players.
I'd glad they benched the "Let's wander the beach and make a comment on all the former players" segment. It was always lame.
I'm sure CBS wants to bring Russell and Brandon back to play in the same season (or at least Probst does) but I've had more than enough of both of them.

Oowatanite wrote:

No wonder Sophie got a low vis MOR edit. They could NOT edit her to be even close to being likable. She is a VERY unlikable person.
I liked her! Lol

You didn't have to spend 39 days living with her ..... Smile

Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Episode 15 "Loyalities Will Be Broken" - The Finale   December 19th 2011, 3:18 pm

i'm really confused by the sophie edit this year...alot of people i know that just watch the show and don't really post or talk about it that much didn't really have an opinion of her one way or the other before the last 2 episodes...but then we hear this spoiled brat talk, she did become quite mouthy with albert at challenges, she layed around all day...i mean did they have nothing of any of this to show all season? would they totally just edit her out?
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35507
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Episode 15 "Loyalities Will Be Broken" - The Finale   December 19th 2011, 3:20 pm

Oowatanite wrote:
Cousin_Jake wrote:
I was hoping for Sophie so I'm glad she won. I really didn't want Coach or Ozzy to win ... I don't like CBS's new "thing" of mixing new players with former players. (Survivor and BB)
I'd prefer seasons with either all new players or all former players.
I'd glad they benched the "Let's wander the beach and make a comment on all the former players" segment. It was always lame.
I'm sure CBS wants to bring Russell and Brandon back to play in the same season (or at least Probst does) but I've had more than enough of both of them.

Oowatanite wrote:

I liked her! Lol

You didn't have to spend 39 days living with her ..... Smile

Neither did you. You are just upset because you picked someone else to win.
From the looks of things, most of the cast who lived with her really like her.
They have all said nice things about her.
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
Hugh310
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2753
Registration date : 2010-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Episode 15 "Loyalities Will Be Broken" - The Finale   December 19th 2011, 3:44 pm

NOW they all have nice things to say about her. By her own admission, she was distant and cold and hard to get to know, and the TC comments in the finale reflected that..

I'm mostly upset with how unlikable she has been in post-finale interviews. She should be happy with the win and take the high road, and yet she goes out of her way to diss Albert NEEDLESSLY.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Episode 15 "Loyalities Will Be Broken" - The Finale   December 19th 2011, 7:54 pm

Oowatanite wrote:
NOW they all have nice things to say about her. By her own admission, she was distant and cold and hard to get to know, and the TC comments in the finale reflected that..

I'm mostly upset with how unlikable she has been in post-finale interviews. She should be happy with the win and take the high road, and yet she goes out of her way to diss Albert NEEDLESSLY.

if you read her ew.com interview, it seems her and albert's relationship had gone downhill before the finale
Back to top Go down
Frances

Number of posts : 12115
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Episode 15 "Loyalities Will Be Broken" - The Finale   December 19th 2011, 9:05 pm

Uh yeah, it went downhill because Albert pushed hard to get her voted out. Razz

It's snowing again. cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Episode 15 "Loyalities Will Be Broken" - The Finale   

Back to top Go down

Episode 15 "Loyalities Will Be Broken" - The Finale
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Survivor-
Jump to: