View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jack'd
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 17318
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Episode 15 "Loyalities Will Be Broken" - The Finale   December 18th 2011, 8:31 am

Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35507
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Episode 15 "Loyalities Will Be Broken" - The Finale   December 18th 2011, 9:13 am

I'm really looking forward to tonight. I'm kind of excited actually
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
Cousin_Jake

Number of posts : 16468
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Episode 15 "Loyalities Will Be Broken" - The Finale   December 18th 2011, 9:25 am

Me too! If we get the final three that we think we're going to get, I'll be very interested in the jury questions.
(What's the over-under on how many times you think God and/or honor will be mentioned? Lol)
Back to top Go down
Frances

Number of posts : 12115

PostSubject: Re: Episode 15 "Loyalities Will Be Broken" - The Finale   December 18th 2011, 1:51 pm

Yeah, I'm actually a bit interested. Cool
Back to top Go down
Shug
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2842
Registration date : 2010-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Episode 15 "Loyalities Will Be Broken" - The Finale   December 18th 2011, 2:20 pm

I'm excited too! I have no clue how it will go this time, which makes it more interesting. eating popcorn
Back to top Go down
catty

Number of posts : 14843
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Episode 15 "Loyalities Will Be Broken" - The Finale   December 18th 2011, 3:20 pm

I'm excited too!!

New! CBS All Access. Watch CBS Shows On Demand. Anytime, Anywhere. Live TV & Next-day new episodes. Free Trial!

Back to top Go down
lallybelle
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8088

PostSubject: Re: Episode 15 "Loyalities Will Be Broken" - The Finale   December 18th 2011, 7:51 pm

WTF is Coach babbling about??? How the fuck was Albert supposed to know they would screw over Brandon? YOU fucked Brandon over. YOU own it. Ugh. He's such a tool.
Back to top Go down
PatriciaZ
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 333
Registration date : 2009-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Episode 15 "Loyalities Will Be Broken" - The Finale   December 18th 2011, 8:05 pm

I have a question, what does fan favorite get? how much?
Back to top Go down
scottep_32
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8811
Registration date : 2010-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Episode 15 "Loyalities Will Be Broken" - The Finale   December 18th 2011, 8:06 pm

$100,000?
Back to top Go down
PatriciaZ
Houseguest
Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: Episode 15 "Loyalities Will Be Broken" - The Finale   December 18th 2011, 8:08 pm

Thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
lallybelle
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Episode 15 "Loyalities Will Be Broken" - The Finale   December 18th 2011, 8:11 pm

Damn. Ozzy is the biggest challenge whore ever.
Back to top Go down
PatriciaZ
Houseguest
Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: Episode 15 "Loyalities Will Be Broken" - The Finale   December 18th 2011, 8:22 pm

I went from loving Ozzy, to not loving Ozzy, and now back to really hoping he could pull out the win. He does deserve it, arrogance and all. Coach is such a tool, I think he thinks he is Jesus.
Back to top Go down
lallybelle
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Episode 15 "Loyalities Will Be Broken" - The Finale   December 18th 2011, 8:23 pm

OMG. STFU Sophie.
Back to top Go down
scottep_32
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8811
Registration date : 2010-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Episode 15 "Loyalities Will Be Broken" - The Finale   December 18th 2011, 8:24 pm

Sophie is a basket case
Back to top Go down
KayS

Number of posts : 25134

PostSubject: Re: Episode 15 "Loyalities Will Be Broken" - The Finale   December 18th 2011, 8:25 pm

Not impressed with the tears either.
Back to top Go down
KayS

Number of posts : 25134

PostSubject: Re: Episode 15 "Loyalities Will Be Broken" - The Finale   December 18th 2011, 8:26 pm

OzzyLusth Ozzy Lusth
I really didn't mean to make her cry:(
2 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply
Back to top Go down
Frances

PostSubject: Re: Episode 15 "Loyalities Will Be Broken" - The Finale   December 18th 2011, 8:42 pm

Oh yes you did, Ozzy...you tool.

Sophie rocked that challenge. clap
Back to top Go down
Frances

PostSubject: Re: Episode 15 "Loyalities Will Be Broken" - The Finale   December 18th 2011, 9:41 pm

Very happy for
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Episode 15 "Loyalities Will Be Broken" - The Finale   December 18th 2011, 9:58 pm

First time in a long time my favorite won!!!!
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Episode 15 "Loyalities Will Be Broken" - The Finale   December 18th 2011, 9:59 pm

Ozzy - he is as big a blowhard as Coach
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Episode 15 "Loyalities Will Be Broken" - The Finale   December 18th 2011, 10:01 pm

LOL - nevermind... he said some nice things about Sophie...

Jeff Probst is the blowhard.
Back to top Go down
Cassandra
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4483

PostSubject: Re: Episode 15 "Loyalities Will Be Broken" - The Finale   December 18th 2011, 10:07 pm

Any spoiler about who won fan favorite?

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9246
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Episode 15 "Loyalities Will Be Broken" - The Finale   December 18th 2011, 10:57 pm

lallybelle wrote:
OMG. STFU Sophie.

lol! cracking up reading your thoughts. and actually i really liked the final 3 this year, happy with sophie's win, but for some reason they all annoyed the hell out of me tonight!
Back to top Go down
Hugh310
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2753
Registration date : 2010-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Episode 15 "Loyalities Will Be Broken" - The Finale   December 18th 2011, 10:58 pm

No surprise, Ozzy wins fan fave prize of $100,000.

Big surprise, Benjamin didn't get too much airtime.

Big surprise, Sophie got lots of airtime.

Big surprise, Ozzy got WAY TOO MUCH AIRTIME.

Infuriating little show put on by Probst and the two Hantz's. All that 'bad blood' was fake, all that 'bravado' was fake, all that BS about Brandon's family not supporting him was fake, all in order to test the waters about a Hantz v. Hantz season. P.A.T.H.E.T.I.C.

Any guesses on Benjamin's three votes ? John, Ozzy, Edna ???

I thought Benjamin had won but it was obvious the Sav four voted as a block.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Episode 15 "Loyalities Will Be Broken" - The Finale   December 18th 2011, 11:01 pm

i got to admit, i was happy with edna's thoughts at the final tribal!!! this season has just made me ugh! especially tonight...all the honorable crap, the religion, being men of God, and blah, blah, blah, just for my sanity can someone say "dude i am the way i am, i lied to you are some point, probably wouldn't do it in real life, but we are playing a game, you signed up for it, now give me the money!"
Back to top Go down
Hugh310
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Episode 15 "Loyalities Will Be Broken" - The Finale   December 18th 2011, 11:12 pm

Edna had great FTC comments. Kudos to her.

I thought Benjamin held up well under the questioning - I was thinking he was gonna win. But the jury had once again decided where the vote was going before stepping into the FTC.

I was surprised they only showed two votes - I was expecting a 8-1 blowout. Weird that they showed a Sophie vote that gave away the jury's final decision - Dawn tells Sophie that she's won. Bad edit choice.

Number of posts : 14843
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Episode 15 "Loyalities Will Be Broken" - The Finale   December 18th 2011, 11:41 pm

I missed the 1 1/2 hrs.

So glad Sophie won even though they are just now doing questions here on the west coast.

New! CBS All Access. Watch CBS Shows On Demand. Anytime, Anywhere. Live TV & Next-day new episodes. Free Trial!

Back to top Go down
Maureen

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Episode 15 "Loyalities Will Be Broken" - The Finale   December 19th 2011, 6:02 am

Oowatanite wrote:

Infuriating little show put on by Probst and the two Hantz's. All that 'bad blood' was fake, all that 'bravado' was fake, all that BS about Brandon's family not supporting him was fake, all in order to test the waters about a Hantz v. Hantz season. P.A.T.H.E.T.I.C.

Cochran for sure and I think Jim and Ozzy were the other two.
I think Edna voted for Sophie (I wish they showed who voted for who)
Back to top Go down
lallybelle
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Episode 15 "Loyalities Will Be Broken" - The Finale   December 19th 2011, 6:33 am

They didn't show the votes? I threw up and turned it off when Sophie won. I was surprised that Coach didn't win. Sure the "Jesus Coach" stuff annoyed the shit out of me, but really he ran that shit. The only person who should have beaten him was Ozzy, had he won final immunity and made it to the final 3.

I guess when you run the show, it can go two ways. The players respect you kicked ass (Rob) or they get pissed they got played (Coach). In Coach's case, I guess all the God, honor stuff did him in because it just pissed the players he had to vote out more.
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Episode 15 "Loyalities Will Be Broken" - The Finale   December 19th 2011, 6:50 am

lallybelle wrote:
They didn't show the votes? I threw up and turned it off when Sophie won. I was surprised that Coach didn't win. Sure the "Jesus Coach" stuff annoyed the shit out of me, but really he ran that shit. The only person who should have beaten him was Ozzy, had he won final immunity and made it to the final 3.

I guess when you run the show, it can go two ways. The players respect you kicked ass (Rob) or they get pissed they got played (Coach). In Coach's case, I guess all the God, honor stuff did him in because it just pissed the players he had to vote out more.

Sophie " ran that shit". If you watched some of the CBS extras it was pretty obvious. That's why Albert wanted her out. She was the brains behind the final three.

Here is an excerpt I read this morning about how she used the "God" stuff to her advantage.
----
When we asked whether her anointment by Coach as the new Dragon Slayer imbued the new champ with special powers, Sophie said, "That's a good point. I think it probably did. Definitely. The Dragon Slayer, God—everyone was on my side this season."

Ah, the "prayer-palooza." Even though Sophie leans toward the agnostic, she wasn't as opposed to her tribe's religious revivalism. "Strategically I loved it," she said. "It minimized variables. If they believe if they backstab me they're going to hell—who else do you want to play with?

"Sometimes it made me feel bit icky," she admitted. "I'm not that religious but you're supposed to [pray] to give you strength, right? [Instead] they were praying for, like, 'Give me the idol and make me win.' God doesn't give a crap. God's watching X Factor or something. Strategically…I'd want God on my tribe every time if this is the outcome."

http://www.eonline.com/news/watch_with_kristin/survivor_south_pacific_champ_sophie/281452#ixzz1gyzsVH8A
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Episode 15 "Loyalities Will Be Broken" - The Finale   December 19th 2011, 6:54 am

well i hope God is done with the reality shows i watch.
Back to top Go down
lallybelle
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Episode 15 "Loyalities Will Be Broken" - The Finale   December 19th 2011, 7:03 am

I do totally agree with what she said in your end quote Nancy. BUT I still disagree that Coach didn't run it. He's the one who kept that tribe together, he's the one who flipped John. Without that they would have never had the numbers. True at the end all the god stuff bit him because it's seen as a bigger betrayal when you present yourself that way.
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Episode 15 "Loyalities Will Be Broken" - The Finale   December 19th 2011, 7:32 am

i missed the end of the reunion....anything interesting about next season, still 2 past players coming back?
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Episode 15 "Loyalities Will Be Broken" - The Finale   December 19th 2011, 7:45 am

bergen wrote:
i missed the end of the reunion....anything interesting about next season, still 2 past players coming back?

All new players. There will be two tribes, but they live together.
Back to top Go down
mimTN
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5737
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Episode 15 "Loyalities Will Be Broken" - The Finale   December 19th 2011, 8:40 am

bergen wrote:
well i hope God is done with the reality shows i watch.

thank you

me too!
and I am adding all games and sports to my list.

scared
Back to top Go down
Schooner
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1827
Registration date : 2009-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Episode 15 "Loyalities Will Be Broken" - The Finale   December 19th 2011, 9:02 am

Did they say anything at the finale reunion about Keith and (I forget her name) lol
Back to top Go down
Hugh310
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Episode 15 "Loyalities Will Be Broken" - The Finale   December 19th 2011, 11:19 am

Wildebeest wrote:
Oowatanite wrote:

Cochran for sure and I think Jim and Ozzy were the other two.
I think Edna voted for Sophie (I wish they showed who voted for who)

I just remembered that one vote was for 'Coach Wade'. That must have been Brandon's vote. So Ozzy or Edna was the third vote for Ben and, given Edna's FTC comments, I have to guess that she was Ben's third vote.

Ben did run the show. Unlike BRob, he didn't bring the right goats to the end and lost. I felt that Ben had a half decent FTC and answered a few of the questions very well, but the votes were already decided when the jurors walked into the FTC.

Back to top Go down
Frances

PostSubject: Re: Episode 15 "Loyalities Will Be Broken" - The Finale   December 19th 2011, 12:11 pm

I don't think any one contestant "ran the show". From my perspective there was a lot of input from Sophie and Albert. I do agree that Coach was the leader of the group in the sense that he carried out certain objectives after their group discussions. Coach led in the social game while Sophie led the strategic game.

I agree Oowatanite that the votes were set in stone before the FTC.

Could it be possible that the new season will have a few non Americans? Jeff repeated the word "World" in the preview. Kind of got my attention.
Back to top Go down
Hugh310
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Episode 15 "Loyalities Will Be Broken" - The Finale   December 19th 2011, 1:03 pm

Some post- finale interviews are coming out.

Brandon says he voted for Sophie. Mad

So Ben's votes were from John, Edna, and Jim or Ozzy.

Sophie is bitter that she didn't win by a bigger margin !!! And she's taking needless shots at poor Albert !!! Unbelievable. Evil or Very Mad

No wonder Sophie got a low vis MOR edit. They could NOT edit her to be even close to being likable. She is a VERY unlikable person.

Number of posts : 16468

PostSubject: Re: Episode 15 "Loyalities Will Be Broken" - The Finale   December 19th 2011, 1:11 pm

I was hoping for Sophie so I'm glad she won. I really didn't want Coach or Ozzy to win ... I don't like CBS's new "thing" of mixing new players with former players. (Survivor and BB)
I'd prefer seasons with either all new players or all former players.
I'd glad they benched the "Let's wander the beach and make a comment on all the former players" segment. It was always lame.
I'm sure CBS wants to bring Russell and Brandon back to play in the same season (or at least Probst does) but I've had more than enough of both of them.

Oowatanite wrote:

No wonder Sophie got a low vis MOR edit. They could NOT edit her to be even close to being likable. She is a VERY unlikable person.
I liked her! Lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Episode 15 "Loyalities Will Be Broken" - The Finale   

Back to top Go down

Episode 15 "Loyalities Will Be Broken" - The Finale
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Survivor-
Jump to: