View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
boots
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1925
Registration date : 2009-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Season 20 - Preimere Date Released   January 31st 2012, 8:03 pm

Watched it with sound now (after fixing my home computer to get sound back), but Rachel's freakout wasn't that bad. They didn't show much at all though. Skydiving though! Very Happy I'd like to run the race but I don't think I'm interesting enough for CBS to put me on TV. Maybe in a year or two, my partner and I can run under the schtick of met online, did LDR, now married entrepreneurs (we're working on opening a retail store).
Back to top Go down
catty
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 14909
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Season 20 - Preimere Date Released   January 31st 2012, 10:04 pm

boots---I would love to see you on TAR!!

Watching the video made me miss Charla and Mirna. I really liked them.

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Season 20 - Preimere Date Released   February 1st 2012, 5:12 am

Shug wrote:
WOW! Rachel was really freaking out! whoa unbelievable

Being a fan of Amazing Race since the start ...to me that freakout was nothing at all.
I am surprised they didn't show a lot more freakouts.
This freakout from Jonathan was one of the worst I had watched ...watch it till the very end and I think you will be more than shocked.

Back to top Go down
boots
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1925
Registration date : 2009-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Season 20 - Preimere Date Released   February 1st 2012, 9:18 am

WOW! What a jerk!

What season is that from, Wildebeest? I missed the first dozen seasons, and only caught up on some of the ones in the teens I missed. Know anywhere I can watch full seasons of the older seasons?
Back to top Go down
Shug
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2842
Registration date : 2010-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Season 20 - Preimere Date Released   February 1st 2012, 2:24 pm

Thanks for posting Jonathan's freakout Wildebeest! I remember it. He was such a tool and I felt sorry for her having to deal with him.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4551
Registration date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Season 20 - Preimere Date Released   February 1st 2012, 2:54 pm

From looking around, some fans are hoping Rachel is similar to Mirna. They seemed to like her (Mirna) as far as entertainment went.

That vid bothers me. I'm surprised Phil just told him to go talk to his wife. The last thing I'd suggest after seeing that and the mat blowup is for them to spend even more time together.
Back to top Go down
Shug
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2842
Registration date : 2010-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Season 20 - Preimere Date Released   February 1st 2012, 3:09 pm

Odin wrote:
From looking around, some fans are hoping Rachel is similar to Mirna. They seemed to like her (Mirna) as far as entertainment went.

That vid bothers me. I'm surprised Phil just told him to go talk to his wife. The last thing I'd suggest after seeing that and the mat blowup is for them to spend even more time together.

agree Odin. His temper was out of control and was scary. I expected him to hit her before it was over. That has to be the worst freakout of the show as far as I recall. I hope he got some anger management help after the show.

Back to top Go down
marylou2
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1344
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Season 20 - Preimere Date Released   February 1st 2012, 4:39 pm

I read somewhere that they divorced not too long after they were on the show. Smart move for Victoria.
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35524
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Season 20 - Preimere Date Released   February 1st 2012, 4:48 pm

marylou2 wrote:
I read somewhere that they divorced not too long after they were on the show. Smart move for Victoria.

2010... they had a child in 2006, so it was a little while after the show.
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
its_glinda_now
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3491
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Season 20 - Preimere Date Released   February 2nd 2012, 12:11 am

Yikes! That Jonathan video was hard to watch. I thought they were racing for last or something, there was just no need for him to act like that because they didn't get first. Glad to hear she divorced him.

I will always love Rachel, though! <3 Can't wait to see her have an actual freak out on the race. lol
Back to top Go down
Odin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Season 20 - Preimere Date Released   February 6th 2012, 7:08 pm

I don't know where to post this, so if it doesn't belong here, please feel free to move it (as if you need my permission). I came across this site while browsing. It's a season 4 contestant essentially doing a Q&A session with some folks and revealing some behind the scenes details about the race, getting cast, how they film, and etc.

http://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/pdk5n/i_was_an_amazing_race_contestant_ama/

Example Q&A

Quote :
Questioner: [D]id you get a sense of how well planned out the legs were, time wise? Every now and then there's a challenge that ties up one team for 6+ hours, and we've always wondered what they'd do if it were most, if not all, the teams that got hung up that long.

Josh: Things may have changed, I'm apparently narcissistic because I stopped watching after the episode where we lost (actually it was just kind of painful to see all the stuff we could have done.)
The legs for our season were kind of planned last minute. We were originally supposed to start shooting in fall of 2001, but well, 9-11 happened so suddenly we spent half the season in Europe, even though we had visas for Egypt, Oman, Myanmar, and several other cool as hell middle eastern nations.
Since all the visa paperwork had to be done beforehand, they make you get visas for a dozen or so countries to try and throw you off. I was pretty confident we'd be going to Africa and the middle east, so the only jacket I packed was a hoodie (like a true Californian). Our first destination ended up being the Italian Alps.
Back to top Go down
swissy1111
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 252
Registration date : 2010-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Season 20 - Preimere Date Released   February 7th 2012, 7:06 am

Thanks Odin, that was really interesting!! thank you
Back to top Go down
Odin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Season 20 - Preimere Date Released   February 9th 2012, 2:51 pm

Another promo... SKYDIVING!

Back to top Go down
Odin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Season 20 - Preimere Date Released   February 17th 2012, 8:30 pm

Phil on the cast:

Back to top Go down
catty

Number of posts : 14909
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Season 20 - Preimere Date Released   February 17th 2012, 8:50 pm

After watching that video, I hope Mark and Bopper do well. Winning would help them so much. Benz was in the video with Brendon and Rachel...cute!

PostSubject: Re: Season 20 - Preimere Date Released   

Back to top Go down

Season 20 - Preimere Date Released
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Amazing Race-
Jump to: