AuthorMessage
Russellfan
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 928
Registration date : 2009-10-21

PostSubject: Season 20 - Preimere Date Released   December 17th 2011, 1:29 pm

CBS has Released the Preimere date of the next Season of TAR which is Feb.19th

now that the released date is out,how long do you think until they release the cast???
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/redmondpanthergirl
Top cat
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2442
Registration date : 2009-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Season 20 - Preimere Date Released   December 17th 2011, 1:34 pm

Russellfan wrote:

now that the released date is out,how long do you think until they release the cast???

Maybe we will see something at the Survivor finale.
Back to top Go down
Shug
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2842
Registration date : 2010-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Season 20 - Preimere Date Released   December 17th 2011, 2:47 pm

Top cat wrote:
Russellfan wrote:

Maybe we will see something at the Survivor finale.

I sure hope we will! I'm impatiently waiting for the announcement. eating popcorn
Back to top Go down
gatormator23
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1393
Registration date : 2010-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Season 20 - Preimere Date Released   December 17th 2011, 2:50 pm

They usually don't announce until a week before the premiere.
Back to top Go down
Russellfan
Head of Household
Head of Household

PostSubject: Re: Season 20 - Preimere Date Released   January 2nd 2012, 7:57 pm

gatormator23 wrote:
They usually don't announce until a week before the premiere.

why cant they Announce the cast this month lol
Back to top Go down
Russellfan
Head of Household
Head of Household

PostSubject: Re: Season 20 - Preimere Date Released   January 3rd 2012, 10:44 am

Season 20 Cast Comfirmed even though its on the CBS Site yet

Confirmed list of teams are confirmed early, here's the new list of other teams:

1. Mark Jackson and Bopper Minton- Mark is Black, Bopper is White
2. Vanessa Macias and Ralph Kelly - They're recently broke up after the race
3. Joey Lasalla and Danny H - both muscular guys, Joey is Snooki's personal trainer
4. Andrew and Elliott Weber - brothers/twins
5. Jamie Graetz and Nareman Ebeid - police officers
6. Maya and Misa Tanaka - sisters
7. Kerri Paul and Stacy Bowers - friends, Stacy is a mom

The other three teams aren't revealed yet
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35524
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Season 20 - Preimere Date Released   January 3rd 2012, 3:49 pm

Russellfan wrote:
Season 20 Cast Comfirmed even though its on the CBS Site yet

Confirmed list of teams are confirmed early, here's the new list of other teams:

1. Mark Jackson and Bopper Minton- Mark is Black, Bopper is White
2. Vanessa Macias and Ralph Kelly - They're recently broke up after the race
3. Joey Lasalla and Danny H - both muscular guys, Joey is Snooki's personal trainer
4. Andrew and Elliott Weber - brothers/twins
5. Jamie Graetz and Nareman Ebeid - police officers
6. Maya and Misa Tanaka - sisters
7. Kerri Paul and Stacy Bowers - friends, Stacy is a mom

The other three teams aren't revealed yet

Let's wait until CBS announces.
If you lift stuff from other sites, be sure to credit them as well.

Also, since the show doesn't start until Feb 19th, don't start an episode one thread.

Anyone interested in getting pictures, etc know that you can go to realityfanforum for all that stuff.

Last edited by NancyB (admin) on January 4th 2012, 2:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
gluedtothepc
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 6661
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Season 20 - Preimere Date Released   January 3rd 2012, 5:08 pm

I'm excited about the new season, Russellfan - sounds like you are, too! Feb. 19 will be here before we know it (and we'll get to see Rachel and Brendon in all their glory, lol!)

All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Season 20 - Preimere Date Released   January 4th 2012, 2:52 pm

I just hope Brendon doesn't wear that same UCLA T-Shirt every episode like he has in almost every pic we've seen of him since BB. Rachel really needs to throw that thing in the garbage.
Back to top Go down
catty
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 14909
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Season 20 - Preimere Date Released   January 4th 2012, 5:33 pm

Maybe it's his lucky shirt or something.

All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1925
Registration date : 2009-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Season 20 - Preimere Date Released   January 10th 2012, 10:17 am

gluedtothepc wrote:
I'm excited about the new season, Russellfan - sounds like you are, too! Feb. 19 will be here before we know it (and we'll get to see Rachel and Brendon in all their glory, lol!)

Wait, are you saying Brendan and Rachel are not only still together and engaged, but they're on TAR Season 20? I hope they get eliminated faster than Jeff & Jordan did.
Back to top Go down
scottep_32
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8811
Registration date : 2010-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Season 20 - Preimere Date Released   January 10th 2012, 11:29 am

boots wrote:
gluedtothepc wrote:

Wait, are you saying Brendan and Rachel are not only still together and engaged, but they're on TAR Season 20? I hope they get eliminated faster than Jeff & Jordan did.

Thats what i was hoping for to

↓↓↓↓↓Spoiler↓↓↓↓↓ Don't read if you don't want to know the possible outcome of TAR20

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
boots
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Season 20 - Preimere Date Released   January 10th 2012, 12:06 pm

I am not clicking that. It's either information I don't want to see, or Brendan's wee wee.
Back to top Go down
its_glinda_now
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3491
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Season 20 - Preimere Date Released   January 10th 2012, 12:59 pm

boots wrote:
gluedtothepc wrote:

Why would that matter? Brendon and Rachel are a lot more athletic (and competitive) than the Js, I think they have a better shot at going farther - but it really shouldn't matter which couple gets the farthest imo.
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Season 20 - Preimere Date Released   January 10th 2012, 1:05 pm

its_glinda_now wrote:
boots wrote:
gluedtothepc wrote:

Why would that matter? Brendon and Rachel are a lot more athletic (and competitive) than the Js, I think they have a better shot at going farther - but it really shouldn't matter which couple gets the farthest imo.

LOL, well at least she is honest.
Back to top Go down
its_glinda_now
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Season 20 - Preimere Date Released   January 10th 2012, 1:09 pm

NancyB (admin) wrote:
its_glinda_now wrote:
boots wrote:
gluedtothepc wrote:

LOL, well at least she is honest.

Good point! lol! She deserves credit for having the balls to actually post it.
Back to top Go down
gluedtothepc
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Season 20 - Preimere Date Released   January 10th 2012, 1:34 pm

I don't think anyone has to have balls to post thoughts about these two couples, do they? We all have our favorites and feelings/opinions about them. I like both couples (non-controlling Brendon, at least) and will be happy for the BB franchise if B/R go far, so TAR will continue to have crossover pairs from BB.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Season 20 - Preimere Date Released   January 10th 2012, 1:38 pm

gluedtothepc wrote:
I don't think anyone has to have balls to post thoughts about these two couples, do they? We all have our favorites and feelings/opinions about them. I like both couples (non-controlling Brendon, at least) and will be happy for the BB franchise if B/R go far, so TAR will continue to have crossover pairs from BB.

I just think a lot of Jeff and Jordan fans probably feel the same way but this is really the only post I've seen that has come right out and said it. That's all I meant by the "balls" comment.
Back to top Go down
scottep_32
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8811
Registration date : 2010-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Season 20 - Preimere Date Released   January 10th 2012, 1:40 pm

its_glinda_now wrote:
gluedtothepc wrote:

I just think a lot of Jeff and Jordan fans probably feel the same way but this is really the only post I've seen that has come right out and said it. That's all I meant by the "balls" comment.

I post that i can't stand J/J/B/R quite a bit.
Back to top Go down
its_glinda_now
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Season 20 - Preimere Date Released   January 10th 2012, 1:43 pm

scottep_32 wrote:
its_glinda_now wrote:
gluedtothepc wrote:

I post that i can't stand J/J/B/R quit a bit

I was talking more specifically about "I hope they get eliminated faster than JJ did" - I think that's different than hating on one couple or the other.
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Season 20 - Preimere Date Released   January 10th 2012, 1:44 pm

its_glinda_now wrote:
gluedtothepc wrote:

I knew what you meant and that is what I meant to.
Back to top Go down
boots
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Season 20 - Preimere Date Released   January 10th 2012, 1:47 pm

its_glinda_now wrote:
boots wrote:
gluedtothepc wrote:

That didn't stop the Survivor winner couple from getting eliminated really early on in TAR 19.

I will admit that Brendan & Rachel are a force to be reckoned with, but I really have to wait and see the other teams before I can decide who I'm rooting for. Some seasons it's really hard for me to like the surviving teams as the season progresses, so who knows, I could be rooting for B/R after all.

I haven't been keeping up on things, but could someone quickly recap things with B/R after Rachel won BB13? Has he calmed down or is he still controlling? I guess what I'm trying to ask is how have they settled in as a couple after winning $500,000?
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Season 20 - Preimere Date Released   January 10th 2012, 2:11 pm

THey are for sure a couple boots, but how they get along, we really don't know. They have been pretty good about remaining private. Also, they didn't have much time after the BB win. They went straight to Amazing Race.

I'm sure if they fuss and fight, we will see plenty of it on TAR.
Back to top Go down
gluedtothepc
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Season 20 - Preimere Date Released   January 10th 2012, 2:27 pm

NancyB (admin) wrote:
its_glinda_now wrote:
gluedtothepc wrote:

I knew what you meant and that is what I meant to.
And I knew what you both meant. Wink
Back to top Go down
Odin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4551
Registration date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Season 20 - Preimere Date Released   January 10th 2012, 2:39 pm

When we talk about Brendon and Rachel's relationship, we have to keep in mind that we've only seen them in the confines of the BB house , a.k.a, pressure central. We never knew how they were outside the house except for... y'know... and stuff people like Ragan/Matt said. Whether or not their BB behavior carries over into TAR is a mystery that will be answered on the series.
Back to top Go down
Shug
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Season 20 - Preimere Date Released   January 10th 2012, 4:14 pm

Odin wrote:
When we talk about Brendon and Rachel's relationship, we have to keep in mind that we've only seen them in the confines of the BB house , a.k.a, pressure central. We never knew how they were outside the house except for... y'know... and stuff people like Ragan/Matt said. Whether or not their BB behavior carries over into TAR is a mystery that will be answered on the series.

good posting

I'll support almost any BB alumni on crossover shows because that helps Big Brother imo. The more popular the hg's are and the more shows they're on, the better chance we have of Big Brother having another season, and hopefully more resources to make it a better show.

After the season, I really don't dislike any of the former hg's. I just like some more than others. Wink

During the season is a different story... I'm very opionated about my favorites, which I try to do respectfully but still often get myself into trouble if you know what I mean. bad girl

I'm hoping Rachel and Brendon go far in TAR. It would make all BB fans proud, I think. Wouldn't it be absolutely amazing if she won both shows in the same year? I think that would be a first, wouldn't it? Go Rachel and Brendon! jumping
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9255
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Season 20 - Preimere Date Released   January 10th 2012, 4:20 pm

i'm not a big cross-over/re-cast fan on the CBS reality shows, but i think out of all of them TAR is the easiest for me to watch because they really don't follow "story lines"/or focus to much on one particular pair, and the competitions are always going on so the personal stuff is more on the back burner so to speak. And i think on the TAR, no matter how strong you are, we all know it's so easy, taxis'/mis--reading clues/etc, to be eliminated.
Back to top Go down
boots
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Season 20 - Preimere Date Released   January 10th 2012, 5:31 pm

NancyB (admin) wrote:

I'm sure if they fuss and fight, we will see plenty of it on TAR.

Now that I can't wait to see.

It's not that I don't like B/R, I just like Jeff & Jordan more. Theirs was the first season of TAR I watched and I stopped at their elimination. But then I somehow decided to start watching season 18 and then went back and watched a few of the past seasons that I could find on youtube or other sites. I needed to see the past seasons of Zev & Justin, etc. I really liked the deaf kid and his mom too. And I loved the grandparents from season 19 too!
Back to top Go down
Schooner
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1827
Registration date : 2009-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Season 20 - Preimere Date Released   January 11th 2012, 10:16 am

Well, I definitely like J/J more than B/R - but I hope that B/R do really well on TAR. I would be tickled pink if they won. How awesome for Rachel to win both in such a short time span.
Back to top Go down
Donato_Fan

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2012-01-11

PostSubject: Re: Season 20 - Preimere Date Released   January 11th 2012, 3:03 pm

I don't know why R/B are on this season? I don't mind them back on B&B but why Amazing Race?

It was annoying with J/J the first time around.

gluedtothepc
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Season 20 - Preimere Date Released   January 11th 2012, 3:08 pm

Welcome, Donato_Fan! I love your sig! I think a lot of us would enjoy seeing a Dani/Dom pairing on TAR. Very Happy

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Season 20 - Preimere Date Released   January 11th 2012, 4:19 pm

J/J weren't the "firsts," btw. Do people really not remember Allison? lol.
Back to top Go down
its_glinda_now
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Season 20 - Preimere Date Released   January 11th 2012, 5:39 pm

Odin wrote:

I think lots of people choose to forget her. Sad I loved her!!
Back to top Go down
lallybelle
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8088
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Season 20 - Preimere Date Released   January 11th 2012, 6:19 pm

Donato_Fan wrote:
I don't know why R/B are on this season? I don't mind them back on B&B but why Amazing Race?

It was annoying with J/J the first time around.
lmao.
Back to top Go down
Frances

Number of posts : 12117
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Season 20 - Preimere Date Released   January 11th 2012, 10:31 pm

its_glinda_now wrote:
Odin wrote:

I think lots of people choose to forget her. Sad I loved her!!

I adore you, Glinda! cheek kiss
Back to top Go down
Odin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Season 20 - Preimere Date Released   January 22nd 2012, 4:25 pm

I hear that a promo for this season was aired during a football game. Did anyone happen to catch it?
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Season 20 - Preimere Date Released   January 22nd 2012, 5:36 pm

I didn't see it.

I did see a quick commercial during 48 hrs last night. It was right after a promo for Survivor.

Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Season 20 - Preimere Date Released   January 22nd 2012, 5:52 pm

Odin wrote:
I hear that a promo for this season was aired during a football game. Did anyone happen to catch it?

I saw it but there was no way to identify anyone. Boo
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Season 20 - Preimere Date Released   January 23rd 2012, 9:52 pm

First promo, but you can't see anyone really.

All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Season 20 - Preimere Date Released   January 24th 2012, 4:35 pm

WTH? I was so hoping we would be able to identify some of them. B S

PostSubject: Re: Season 20 - Preimere Date Released   

Back to top Go down

Season 20 - Preimere Date Released
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Amazing Race-
Jump to: