AuthorMessage
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35461
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor(ette) Alumni News   May 12th 2012, 3:11 pm

catty wrote:
They do look happy.

I don't like the bridesmaid's dresses. Or maybe it's the color. Not sure.

The halter is not flattering for most women.
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8222
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor(ette) Alumni News   May 12th 2012, 7:38 pm

Loved the pictures...but I agree not a fan of the bridesmaids dresses.

Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 17294
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor(ette) Alumni News   June 3rd 2012, 8:08 am

Bachelor Pad's Holly Durst, Blake Julian Get Married

Their search for love is over!

Bachelor Pad stars Holly Durst and Blake Julian were married Saturday in Greenville, S.C.

Durst walked down the aisle in a Alfred Angelo gown. The dress featured a dramatic sweetheart neckline, draped bodice (which she customized with a sash), tufted skirt and a sweep train.

"I couldn't be happier with my Alfred Angelo wedding dress! It was really hard to choose because there were so many beautiful choices, but I knew I found my dream dress the moment I put it on!" Durst told Us Weekly in a statement. "I was fortunate enough to meet Michael Shettel, the designer for Alfred Angelo. He was so helpful and sweet. I feel honored to be wearing one of his dresses."

Durst's bridesmaids wore strapless, light pink net gowns with white satin sashes from the Modern Vintage by Alfred Angelo collection.

The couple met on the set of Bachelor Pad in September 2011, where Durst won the $250,000 -- and a fiance. On the finale episode, Julian revealed that he and Holly were engaged.

"This is a love I've never felt before!" Durst tweeted. "I've always been afraid of marriage and now I can't wait for it with Blake!"

Read more: http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/bachelor-pads-holly-durst-blake-julian-get-married-201226#ixzz1wjeKbKLh
Back to top Go down
Gimme
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4578

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor(ette) Alumni News   June 3rd 2012, 5:36 pm

Were they on the last Bachelor Pad. And he was sent home b/c the others didnt really like him?
Back to top Go down
its_glinda_now
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3491
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor(ette) Alumni News   June 3rd 2012, 6:29 pm

Boo! I was totally team Michael.

Gimme wrote:
Were they on the last Bachelor Pad. And he was sent home b/c the others didnt really like him?

Yes. And her ex was there and had a really hard time with them being together.
Back to top Go down
Gimme
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4578

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor(ette) Alumni News   June 3rd 2012, 8:26 pm

ahhh... ok... I remember now... & she was partnered with the ex most of the time.
Back to top Go down
swissy1111
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 252
Registration date : 2010-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor(ette) Alumni News   June 4th 2012, 6:40 am

I wonder if "Alfred Angelo" gifts the girls their dresses. If my memory serves me right every time I read about one of the Bachelor girl's getting married its always an "Alfred Angelo dress. They do have a really nice selection. Anyone know?
Back to top Go down
Schooner
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1827
Registration date : 2009-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor(ette) Alumni News   June 5th 2012, 1:49 pm

catty wrote:
They do look happy.

I don't like the bridesmaid's dresses. Or maybe it's the color. Not sure.

I love the bridesmaid dresses, maybe it's the colour! LOL I love yellow, my favourite colour, and I think these dresses look awesome.
Back to top Go down
catty

Number of posts : 14730
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor(ette) Alumni News   June 5th 2012, 5:04 pm

I just read on twitter than Roberto Martinez will be the next bachelor. Isn't that Ali's ex?

I'll post the article when I get back....unless someone else finds it and posts Smile

New! CBS All Access. Watch CBS Shows On Demand. Anytime, Anywhere. Live TV & Next-day new episodes. Free Trial!

Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor(ette) Alumni News   June 5th 2012, 5:15 pm

I saw that today at work catty. Oh please Bachelor Gods, let this be true! I love me some Roberto Very Happy

His engagement to Ali Fedotowsky didn't work out, but Life & Style can exclusively reveal that Roberto Martinez is giving reality-show romance another go -- as the next star of The Bachelor!

"He's already signed the contract," a production insider confirms to Life & Style in the new issue, on newsstands tomorrow.

The 29-year-old insurance agent proposed on the season-six finale of The Bachelorette, but in November, Ali, 27, called off the engagement after 18 months.

"They chose him because he's very likable," the insider tells Life & Style. While Ali claimed the split was "100 percent mutual," the insider notes, "in the back of Roberto's mind, I'm sure there's some enjoyment in getting revenge on Ali."

http://www.lifeandstylemag.com/2012/06/roberto-martinez-new-bachelor.html

This is what Reality Steve had to say in a tweet -

RealitySteve ‏@RealitySteve

In regards to Life & Style's report Roberto is the next Bachelor, all I can say is, last I heard, he hadn't signed anything yet but if he did recently, then I guess it's a done deal. All I heard is it was offered to him and & they were waiting for an answer

Back to top Go down
ebowers
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5845
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor(ette) Alumni News   June 5th 2012, 6:45 pm

I will definitely watch if Roberto is on!!! What a gorgeous man he is...I just finished book #2 of Fifty Shades...can't tell you what i am thinking when I look at his pic!!! Time to get my mind on something else here. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor(ette) Alumni News   June 5th 2012, 7:07 pm

Not so fast?

There is nothing The Bachelor loves more than a second-chance story. Could Roberto Martinez be next to get yet another shot at love?

Martinez, the ex-fiancé of the most recent Bachelorette Ali Fedotowsky, is reportedly set to be the star of the next season of The Bachelor. But according to our sources...

That's not happening! At least not yet.

Even though Life & Style is reporting that that Martinez has already signed the contract to appear in season 17 of The Bachelor, we're hearing from our insider that this rumor is not true.

However, the 29-year-old insurance agent is definitely still in the mix to be the next Bachelor, but it's way too early for any decision to be made. According to our source, nothing has been signed yet, but it will be finalized by the end of the summer. We also hear that ABC has been doing a casting search for unknowns, as well as waiting to see if any of the guys from this season of The Bachelorette stand out to them.

If Martinez were to appear as the new Bachelor, this will mark the first time the show has had a non-white star. In April, a suit was filed against ABC for racial discrimination by rejected Bachelor contestants Nathaniel Claybrooks and Christopher Johnson, who claimed they weren't given an equal opportunity to appear on the show because they were African-American.

Yesterday, counsel for ABC responded to the lawsuit, claiming "television casting decisions are protected by the First Amendment." Warner Horizon Television previously released a statement saying that the suit was without merit and that both shows have always been "vocal about seeking diverse candidates."

Read more: http://www.eonline.com/news/watch_with_kristin/roberto_martinez_next_bachelor_not_fast/321335#ixzz1wy10iVGw
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor(ette) Alumni News   June 5th 2012, 7:47 pm

Thanks Jack'd!

I didn't see him the first time during Ali's season, but I'll watch if he is the next Bachelor.

And is everyone busy reading 50 Shades of Grey? Is that why no one is posting on the forum? Naughty ladies! Just kidding...I'm well aware many have lives outside of this forum, as it should be Smile Now, I've got to buy these books Razz

New! CBS All Access. Watch CBS Shows On Demand. Anytime, Anywhere. Live TV & Next-day new episodes. Free Trial!

Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor(ette) Alumni News   June 5th 2012, 7:59 pm

Oh YUMMMM!

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor(ette) Alumni News   June 7th 2012, 12:14 pm

boob shake

From Reality Steve's recent blog -

The biggest news this week is probably the conflicting reports coming out from two different tabloids that Roberto is going to be the next “Bachelor.” Life & Style is reporting that he’s going to do it and the contract is signed. US Weekly came out yesterday and said Roberto has been approached, but that he has “no interest” in doing it. Well, after making some calls the last 48 hours, I can tell you right now that Life & Style’s report is true. Roberto is absolutely going to be the next “Bachelor.” Mark it down. I had heard a few weeks ago they were after him hard but that he hadn’t made up his mind yet. So when L&S’ story broke on Tuesday, I wanted to see if it was legit. It was. ABC won’t comment, and I’m guessing the earliest we’ll hear anything about the announcement of the next “Bachelor” is Emily’s finale on July 16th, but rest assured, it’s 1000% signed, sealed, delivered that Roberto will be the next “Bachelor.”

Also, I can tell you EXACTLY how US Weekly will play this out over the next month or so. Basically, they were outscooped by Life & Style. So in return, they ran with their “Roberto has no interest in being the Bachelor” story yesterday. Then in about two weeks, you’ll see them report “We’re hearing negotiations are heating up between Roberto and ABC and he’s re-thinking it now,” or something to that effect. Then later on, US Weekly will eventually come out with a story sometime in July with the likes of, “Exclusive to US Weekly: Roberto Martinez to be the next Bachelor!” and in that story, they will claim that reports that surfaced earlier about him signing a contract way back when were untrue, and that THEY have it from THEIR sources that the deal is done now, he just signed, blah blah blah. They are very predictable. You watch it over the next two months. It’s exactly what’ll happen. Roberto is the next “Bachelor.”

http://realitysteve.com/2012/06/07/the-bachelorette-emily-maynard-spoilers-commentary-roberto-martinez-bachelor/

Back to top Go down
ebowers
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor(ette) Alumni News   June 7th 2012, 3:14 pm

Jack'd wrote:
boob shake

From Reality Steve's recent blog -

The biggest news this week is probably the conflicting reports coming out from two different tabloids that Roberto is going to be the next “Bachelor.” Life & Style is reporting that he’s going to do it and the contract is signed. US Weekly came out yesterday and said Roberto has been approached, but that he has “no interest” in doing it. Well, after making some calls the last 48 hours, I can tell you right now that Life & Style’s report is true. Roberto is absolutely going to be the next “Bachelor.” Mark it down. I had heard a few weeks ago they were after him hard but that he hadn’t made up his mind yet. So when L&S’ story broke on Tuesday, I wanted to see if it was legit. It was. ABC won’t comment, and I’m guessing the earliest we’ll hear anything about the announcement of the next “Bachelor” is Emily’s finale on July 16th, but rest assured, it’s 1000% signed, sealed, delivered that Roberto will be the next “Bachelor.”

Also, I can tell you EXACTLY how US Weekly will play this out over the next month or so. Basically, they were outscooped by Life & Style. So in return, they ran with their “Roberto has no interest in being the Bachelor” story yesterday. Then in about two weeks, you’ll see them report “We’re hearing negotiations are heating up between Roberto and ABC and he’s re-thinking it now,” or something to that effect. Then later on, US Weekly will eventually come out with a story sometime in July with the likes of, “Exclusive to US Weekly: Roberto Martinez to be the next Bachelor!” and in that story, they will claim that reports that surfaced earlier about him signing a contract way back when were untrue, and that THEY have it from THEIR sources that the deal is done now, he just signed, blah blah blah. They are very predictable. You watch it over the next two months. It’s exactly what’ll happen. Roberto is the next “Bachelor.”

http://realitysteve.com/2012/06/07/the-bachelorette-emily-maynard-spoilers-commentary-roberto-martinez-bachelor/

YEAH!!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor(ette) Alumni News   June 7th 2012, 9:25 pm

Well if Reality Steve says so it has to be true LOL

Back to top Go down
Maureen

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor(ette) Alumni News   June 8th 2012, 12:13 pm

Chris Harrison ‏@chrisbharrison
Watching Monday's #theBachelorette the rise of Sean & the dramatic fall of Kalon!!!

Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor(ette) Alumni News   June 22nd 2012, 4:41 pm

A peek into Holly & Blake's wedding.

Back to top Go down
swissy1111
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 252
Registration date : 2010-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor(ette) Alumni News   June 23rd 2012, 7:05 am

Thank you Jack'd, I really enjoyed the video. Thanks for posting it.
Back to top Go down
gluedtothepc
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 6661
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor(ette) Alumni News   June 23rd 2012, 8:30 am

Really great-quality video - thanks for finding and posting it, Jack'd! I always love the moment the groom sees the bride walk into the ceremony, and Blake really got choked up! They appear to be one of those 'love at first sight' kind of couples, where everything worked from the very beginning. Best wishes to them!

I can't help but imagine Michael S. crying 'tears in his beers' so to speak, about losing Holly, but hopefully he's come to realize it was probably for the best, if they fought as much as it sounds like they did as a couple (doesn't bode well for a long-term marriage, imo).

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor(ette) Alumni News   October 9th 2012, 2:58 pm

RS has a new blog up, this was a part of it -

Which brings us to Jef and Emily. I’m going to get right to the point. I don’t care if you don’t believe me. I don’t care if you say I’m crazy. And I don’t care if you have 1,000 questions for me. Until Jef and Emily officially go on the record and release a statement, I guess that’s when you’ll believe it, but I can tell you right now that Jef and Emily broke up this weekend. Done. Over. No longer engaged. This isn’t being reported anywhere else. No magazine or gossip site has it yet. It’s just what I feel comfortable in reporting based on what was told to me. Yes, I know, I know. I can hear your questions already coming, “If they broke up, why did they go to the Panthers game together?” “If they broke up, why is each still following each other on Twitter?” “If they broke up, why is each default Twitter picture a picture of them together?” All legitimate questions. And here’s what I can tell you: It just happened a couple days ago. This isn’t a rumor, I didn’t hear this 5th hand, and I’m not making something up for attention. All I’m here to tell you is that Jef and Emily are no longer an engaged couple and have broken up.

Read the rest here -
http://realitysteve.com/2012/10/09/the-bachelor-sean-lowe-spoilers-jef-emily-breaku/
Back to top Go down
gluedtothepc
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor(ette) Alumni News   October 9th 2012, 3:11 pm

This makes me sad, especially for Ricki (sp). Sad

Administrator

Number of posts : 35461
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor(ette) Alumni News   October 9th 2012, 3:43 pm

Doesn't surprise me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
gluedtothepc
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor(ette) Alumni News   October 9th 2012, 4:08 pm

NancyB (admin) wrote:
Doesn't surprise me.
I don't think this surprises anyone who watches any of the B/B'ette series. The Biggest Loser has a better matchmaking record.
Back to top Go down
lallybelle
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8088

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor(ette) Alumni News   October 9th 2012, 4:35 pm

Ohhh this is going to kill team Jem. They've been denying all the tabloid stuff.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor(ette) Alumni News   October 9th 2012, 5:24 pm

lallybelle wrote:
Ohhh this is going to kill team Jem. They've been denying all the tabloid stuff.

LOL, who's team Jem? Do they really have a "fanatics" group following them?
Back to top Go down
lallybelle
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor(ette) Alumni News   October 9th 2012, 6:13 pm

Yep. Not me I swear...lol. Just know there are a whole bunch of followers...
Back to top Go down
girlmomtobe
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1376
Registration date : 2009-09-23

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor(ette) Alumni News   October 9th 2012, 7:48 pm

Bachelor Pad has a good record too. And Love in The wild.
Back to top Go down
cuyaddaber
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 715
Registration date : 2012-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor(ette) Alumni News   October 9th 2012, 10:43 pm

oh the Holly and Blake Video so beautiful, I loved it! Very Happy

in other bachelorette news, did everyone see the news posted on realitynation
http://www.realitynation.com/tv-shows/bachelor/ben-courtney-breakup/20885/

Ben and Courtney call it quits

(surprise surprise) sarcasm

http://www.facebook.com/cuyaddaber
Schooner
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor(ette) Alumni News   October 10th 2012, 12:15 pm

NancyB (admin) wrote:
Doesn't surprise me.

It doesn't surprise me either. I don't know what it is about Emily, but I would have been surprised if she did end up married, no matter who she picked. She seems superficial and high maintenance to me. I can't put my finger on it, but she does nothing for me. I could totally see Jef as a married, family man.

Back to top Go down
lallybelle
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor(ette) Alumni News   October 11th 2012, 2:07 pm

Jason & Molly are having a baby.

http://celebritybabies.people.com/2012/10/11/bachelor-jason-mesnick-molly-pregnant-expecting-baby/
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor(ette) Alumni News   October 11th 2012, 4:50 pm

Awww a baby....but Mesnick...puke! LOL

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor(ette) Alumni News   October 11th 2012, 9:57 pm

I have rooted for these two from the beginning...so happy to hear this wonderful news!
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor(ette) Alumni News   October 12th 2012, 9:57 pm

There's been a lot of talk that Ashley & JP will have their wedding televised. RS just tweeted this.

The info just keeps coming tonight. SPOILER: Ashley and JPs wedding will be on Dec 1st in California. My guess is it'll air Dec 10th
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor(ette) Alumni News   October 12th 2012, 10:05 pm

Remember when @BenFlajnik tweeted this last month? "What an amazing weekend! Met Arie who is a rad dude..." Can't imagine he thinks that now

Ben Flajnik ‏@BenFlajnik
@RealitySteve little surprised my man.

Courtney Robertson Has Dinner With Arie Luyendyk, Jr.: Dating or Just Friends? — Exclusive!

Both Courtney Robertson and Arie Luyendyk, Jr. are natives of Phoenix, AZ. So it only makes sense that while the two of them were home visiting family, they got together and had dinner last night. But was it more than a platonic meal?

“It was a date,” an insider exclusively reveals to Wetpaint Entertainment. “It was very casual, but it was a date.”

“In truth, Courtney and Ben hadn’t been working for a long time,” the insider explains. “So now that they’ve announced their breakup, she’s slowly dipping her foot back into the dating pool. Arie is someone she feels comfortable with.”

“He’s had a crush on her for a long time,” the insider adds. “But he would have never made a move on her while she was with Ben.”

But while the vibe was romantic, the two are not serious. “Both of them have busy careers that keep them traveling a lot,” says the source. “Who knows the next time they’ll be able to see each other?”

Soon, we hope. We think they'd make a cute couple!

http://www.wetpaint.com/the-bachelor/articles/courtney-robertson-has-dinner-with-arie-luyendyk-jr-dating-or-just-friends-exclusive

Back to top Go down
lallybelle
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor(ette) Alumni News   October 12th 2012, 10:06 pm

Oh this reminds me of what I wanted to say about the Jef/Emily rumours. Ashley had tweeted a while back, maybe a couple of months ago or so that it looked like they would have to look into alternate plans for the wedding. I took it at the time to mean that ABC wasn't offering them a wedding, most likley because of Jef & Emily's wedding. Now a little while before these RS rumours came out it was learned JP & Ashley made a deal with ABC for their wedding. Perhaps ABC knows the other 2 won't be getting married...
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor(ette) Alumni News   October 13th 2012, 7:43 am

That would make perfect sense lally.

Oh how scandalous!! Unfortunately, the "click to see the photos" is a dead link.

Courtney Robertson is one helluva rebounder ... 'cause days after she split from "Bachelor" Ben Flajnik ... she was TOTALLY MAKING OUT with one of the rejects from "The Bachelorette."

TMZ obtained pics of Courtney sucking face with Arie Luyendyk Jr. -- who took 2nd place on last season's "Bachelorette" when he was shot down by Emily Maynard.

Of course, Courtney was SUPPOSED to marry Ben after he picked her on the "Bachelor" finale earlier this year ... but they split last week claiming things just weren't working out.

But it didn't take long for Court to move on ... 'cause Thursday night, she and Arie had dinner together at the fancy Quiessence Restaurant in Phoenix -- and we're told they were all over each other the whole time.

OMG, right??! !

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2012/10/13/bachelor-courtney-robertson-arie-luyendyk-kissing-photos/#ixzz29BNImGGD

Back to top Go down
Schooner
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor(ette) Alumni News   October 16th 2012, 11:25 am

I wasn't really a fan of Jason and Molly (because I am firmly in Melissa's camp);however, after watching their wedding, and reading Molly's blog here and there - I have to say that I think Jason made the right decision.

These two really are suited to each other. And, better to realize it before you get in too far. And, obviously Melissa is very happy with her life, so it all worked out in the end. If anything, Melissa benefited the most from that whole debacle - it gave her a career!

I think Jason and Molly make a great couple, and it's awesome that they are having a child together.

ETA: There could not have been a happier bride than Molly was. Given the pouring rain and the outdoor wedding, she went through it all with the biggest smile on her face - she didn't care what was happening, she was in love. It showed.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor(ette) Alumni News   October 16th 2012, 8:12 pm

Emily & Jef's official statement -

Bachelorette's Emily Maynard and Jef Holm End Engagement

http://www.people.com/people/mobile/article/0,,20639494,00.html
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content