Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Jack'd
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 17318
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor(ette) Alumni News   March 5th 2012, 6:14 pm

The Bachelor’s Holly Durst & Blake Julian: Exclusive Wedding & Honeymoon Details

Hey all you lovers of The Bachelor, mark your calendars because the show’s power couple, Holly Durst and Blake Julian, has finally set a wedding date after almost a year of dating: June 2! And our girl Holly is dishing all the juicy deets exclusively to RumorFix!

The South Carolina beauty, who says she’s the complete opposite of a bridezilla, tells us she’s leaving all the decorating decisions to her wedding planner, Lindsay Pitts. “I’m barely involved, my wedding planner has done everything. I just want to show up on the wedding day and be like, ‘Alright, let’s get this party started!’” Holly says the only thing she requested was all white flowers.

The Bachelor Pad 2 star tells us the 200 ‘save the date’ invites will be sent out next week to mostly Bachelor stars. “We’re having a ton of Bachelor and Bachelor Pad people. I have six bridesmaids but nobody from the show – it will be my sister as the maid of honor, and then Blake’s two sisters, two of my best friends from high school, and my best friend from Los Angeles as bridesmaids. And as for if her ex-fiance Michael Stagliano will be getting a wedding invite? “No, well obviously he wouldn’t want to see his ex get married.”

The children’s book author, who’s keeping the details of her Alfred Angelo wedding dress a surprise, tells RumorFix that she will absolutely not televise her big day that will take place in South Carolina at Glassy Mountain chapel. “We’ve had such bad experiences with that. We don’t want anything to do with that,” she says.

Durst reveals to RumorFix that she and her dentist fiance will be jetting off to St. Lucia for their honeymoon. And although they’re excited for the trip, one thing is certain: they will not be conceiving! Holly tells us, “I always thought I wanted kids immediately but now that I’m with him, I think I really like our time together. So I don’t want to ruin that part yet. We’re not going to try for it yet I guess but we’ll just see what happens. I cant wait! I think Blake’s looking more forward to the honeymoon than the wedding [laughs].”

http://rumorfix.com/2012/03/holly-durst-blake-julian-exclusive-wedding-honeymoon-details/
Back to top Go down
Shug
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2842
Registration date : 2010-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor(ette) Alumni News   March 6th 2012, 12:09 am

thank you for posting Jack'd.

Congratulations to Blake and Holly!

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor(ette) Alumni News   March 7th 2012, 6:37 pm

'Bachelorette' Star Ali Fedotowsky to Host NBC Travel Show '1st Look' (Exclusive)

Ali Fedotowsky traveled the world on season six of The Bachelorette in search of her soulmate. Although she may not have found her happily-ever-after with her pick, Roberto Martinez, the reality TV star has found her way to a new job, hosting NBC's travel show 1st Look.

The bubbly blonde will travel to different locations throughout the U.S. to discover the best in food, hotels and nightlife.

“I am so excited to be part of the 1st Look team,” said Fedotowsky. “I feel so blessed to be able to travel with such an incredible group of people in search of all the best things our amazing country has to offer. Thank goodness I got over my fear of flying!”

Read the rest here - http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/bachelorette-ali-fedotowsky-1st-look-host-297406
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8222
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor(ette) Alumni News   March 7th 2012, 6:46 pm

Jack'd wrote:
'Bachelorette' Star Ali Fedotowsky to Host NBC Travel Show '1st Look' (Exclusive)

Ali Fedotowsky traveled the world on season six of The Bachelorette in search of her soulmate. Although she may not have found her happily-ever-after with her pick, Roberto Martinez, the reality TV star has found her way to a new job, hosting NBC's travel show 1st Look.

The bubbly blonde will travel to different locations throughout the U.S. to discover the best in food, hotels and nightlife.

“I am so excited to be part of the 1st Look team,” said Fedotowsky. “I feel so blessed to be able to travel with such an incredible group of people in search of all the best things our amazing country has to offer. Thank goodness I got over my fear of flying!”

Read the rest here - http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/bachelorette-ali-fedotowsky-1st-look-host-297406

Still love Roberto...that is all!
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor(ette) Alumni News   March 7th 2012, 8:13 pm

lovin wrote:
Jack'd wrote:

Me too! I did read that this was one of their problems that Ali wanted to be in the entertainment field, who knows if it's true, but she got her wish, well sorta kinda lol.
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor(ette) Alumni News   March 7th 2012, 8:15 pm

Jack'd wrote:
lovin wrote:
Jack'd wrote:

Me too! I did read that this was one of their problems that Ali wanted to be in the entertainment field, who knows if it's true, but she got her wish, well sorta kinda lol.

I'd rather watch Jeff Schroeder....or Roberto Martinez than Ali! LOL
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor(ette) Alumni News   March 7th 2012, 8:21 pm

lovin wrote:
Jack'd wrote:
lovin wrote:
Jack'd wrote:

This is where we part ways lovin lol. You can watch Jeff, not my type. I'll take Roberto on just about anything. Maybe I can start a petition to make him the next Bachelor lol!
Back to top Go down
Shug
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor(ette) Alumni News   March 7th 2012, 8:23 pm

lovin wrote:
Jack'd wrote:
lovin wrote:
Jack'd wrote:

Me too lovin! I thought Ali was boring and not all that bright. I'd rather see someone with a great sense of humor and good personality do the show and that's not the Ali I've seen.

Number of posts : 22965

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor(ette) Alumni News   March 8th 2012, 8:45 am

I wish they would cast people who have NO aspirations in the entertainment field but maybe that is impossible. I guess if you are going to be on these types of shows there is definitely some fame whore in your personality.lol!
Back to top Go down
Shug
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor(ette) Alumni News   March 8th 2012, 2:17 pm

Lori wrote:
I wish they would cast people who have NO aspirations in the entertainment field but maybe that is impossible. I guess if you are going to be on these types of shows there is definitely some fame whore in your personality.lol!

tens

laugh so hard I crie

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5845
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor(ette) Alumni News   March 8th 2012, 3:01 pm

I can certainly see why they hired her for this new travel show. She is gorgeous, dresses beautifully and I think she has a lovely personality...very bubbly. I will definitely watch her.
Ali is no different from any of the other reality folks...they all have an agenda. But, that's okay. I loved her with Roberto, but I admire her for knowing that it wasn't the right time for them to marry and start a family and backing out of the engagement. She is young and has some dreams that didn't include Roberto or children...maybe they will find their way back to each other one day.
Good luck, Ali!
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor(ette) Alumni News   March 25th 2012, 6:25 pm

I'm assuming by this tweet that Ash & JP will be televising their wedding.

Mike Fleiss ‏ @fleissmeister

Looks like jp and Ashley will join Ryan and trista and Molly and Jason in the ring of honor!!! Congrats, you two!!!

Ashley Hebert ‏ @ashhebert

“@fleissmeister thank you!!! Smile
Back to top Go down
catty

Number of posts : 14892
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor(ette) Alumni News   March 25th 2012, 9:35 pm

Did Molly and Jason televise their wedding? I don't remember watching.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9251
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor(ette) Alumni News   March 25th 2012, 10:29 pm

catty wrote:

lol! catty, i didn't even know molly & jason were married...
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor(ette) Alumni News   March 26th 2012, 6:35 am

catty wrote:

Oh yes they did...and I puked the whole time watching the DOUCH.BAG!! Now I've moved on.....well kinda!
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor(ette) Alumni News   March 26th 2012, 4:30 pm

lol! I must not have watched or I intentionally avoided it.

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor(ette) Alumni News   April 2nd 2012, 2:00 pm

Auctioning off Roberto! Lucky gal lol!

Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor(ette) Alumni News   April 11th 2012, 5:47 pm

This was a pretty interesting read, it's basically a "where are they now" of all the Bachelor's past. This has been around for about a month, but I haven't seen it until now. Some of these 2nd and 3rd runner ups I don't even remember lol.

http://www.aftertherose.com/bachelor.php

Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor(ette) Alumni News   April 17th 2012, 8:50 pm

Not really Alumn news, but it's news, so I'm putting it here for lack of a better place. Reality Steve is calling this Karma.

'The Bachelor' African Americans Will Sue -- We're Not Wanted

"The Bachelor" and "The Bachelorette" are about to get a thorny rose -- in the form of a lawsuit.

We're told the 2 plaintiffs -- both African Americans -- went to a Nashville hotel to audition for the role of bachelor. Christopher Johnson -- an aspiring NFL player -- claims when he arrived a producer asked him what he was doing there.

Johnson and the other plaintiff, Nathaniel Claybrooks, both say they were taken to the side of the room and left out of the normal audition process. Neither was called back, and they believe it's because of their race.

They will be filing a class action lawsuit in federal court Wednesday AM. We're told ABC, Warner Horizon Television, Next Entertainment, NZK Productions and creator Mike Fleiss, will all be sued.

http://www.tmz.com/2012/04/17/the-bachelor-the-bachelorette-sued-lawsuit-african-americans-black/?adid=hero2#.T44dSoEm3q8
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor(ette) Alumni News   April 17th 2012, 9:32 pm

I bet Reality Steve is laughing about this. After all these seasons, one does have to wonder why no black bachelor. It will be interesting to see how far this lawsuit goes.

All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor(ette) Alumni News   April 17th 2012, 11:05 pm

I'm not surprised by this at all. I've wondered why they haven't had more minorities as Bachelors and Bachelorettes.

What does surprise me is how they were treated at the audition. Wow! Could the producers have been any more obvious? I think they have a good case.

snipped from the article:

"Christopher Johnson -- an aspiring NFL player -- claims when he arrived a producer asked him what he was doing there."

"Johnson and the other plaintiff, Nathaniel Claybrooks, both say they were taken to the side of the room and left out of the normal audition process. Neither was called back, and they believe it's because of their race."

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor(ette) Alumni News   May 5th 2012, 7:21 pm

Awe, good for them! I didn't know he got a TV show on HGTV. I love that station, I'll have to check it out.

A bachelor and bachelorette no longer!

Nearly two years after getting dumped by Bachelorette Ali Fedotowsky, lovable Cape Cod, Mass., landscaper Chris Lambton has finally found his happy ending -- with Bachelor alum Peyton Wright.

Tying the knot Saturday at the Wild Dunes resort in South Carolina, Lambton and Wright's ceremony was held outdoors on the beach.

As fellow Bachelorette contestants Craig Robinson, Tyler Vermette and Roberto Martinez looked on, Wright walked down the aisle in a Melissa Sweet wedding gown.

Together since August 2010, the couple confirmed their engagement in June 2011 after Lambton presented Wright with a round cut David Yurman diamond at his house in Cape Cod.

"I love her and I'm so happy to be with her," a smitten Lambton told Us of Wright.

The newlyweds will also have something else to celebrate this summer: Lambton's new HGTV series, Going Yard, debuts May 12.

Read more: http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/the-bachelorettes-chris-lambton-weds-peyton-wright-201255#ixzz1u2o0XPWL

Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor(ette) Alumni News   May 5th 2012, 7:27 pm

I loved Chris on Ali's season very happy for him and Peyton.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 6661
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor(ette) Alumni News   May 5th 2012, 7:40 pm

Aww, this put a smile on my face! I liked them both on their seasons, and am so happy they found each other. Very Happy

Administrator

Number of posts : 35519
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor(ette) Alumni News   May 5th 2012, 7:44 pm

I guess they had a preview or something, or maybe he was a guest on another HGTV show but I saw him already. He did a fine job.
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
ebowers
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor(ette) Alumni News   May 5th 2012, 8:13 pm

They look wonderful together and very happy. Congratulations to them!! I also loved Chris on Ali's season. Everything always works out the way it should!
Back to top Go down
ebowers
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor(ette) Alumni News   May 5th 2012, 9:02 pm

I was reading an article over at People.com about Melissa/Ty and their new reality show on the CMT. She and Ava are living in LA and he in Dallas, but he sees them on the weekends. People (in the comments section) are really giving it to her for taking baby Ava from her daddy and to Melissa for not working on her marriage in Dallas, but hunting for stardom in LA. I couldn't get over the hate directed towards her.
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor(ette) Alumni News   May 5th 2012, 9:12 pm

It's nice to see that some of them can find love from this show. Congrats to them.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor(ette) Alumni News   May 5th 2012, 10:12 pm

ebowers wrote:

I was reading an article over at People.com about Melissa/Ty and their new reality show on the CMT. She and Ava are living in LA and he in Dallas, but he sees them on the weekends. People (in the comments section) are really giving it to her for taking baby Ava from her daddy and to Melissa for not working on her marriage in Dallas, but hunting for stardom in LA. I couldn't get over the hate directed towards her.
If Ty is okay with this arrangement, then that's all that matters, right? I watched their show and couldn't even get through one episode before changing the channel, and I LIKE Melissa. They don't have the personalities to carry this show, imo - they need funny friends and other scenarios to make it more interesting, and I'm not sure that would even work, tbh.
Back to top Go down
ebowers
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor(ette) Alumni News   May 6th 2012, 12:30 am

gluedtothepc wrote:
ebowers wrote:

If Ty is okay with this arrangement, then that's all that matters, right? I watched their show and couldn't even get through one episode before changing the channel, and I LIKE Melissa. They don't have the personalities to carry this show, imo - they need funny friends and other scenarios to make it more interesting, and I'm not sure that would even work, tbh.

I have read that the show isn't very good...very boring. So, maybe it will not continue after a few episodes due to poor ratings and that will get Melissa back to TX. I do agree with you, however, that if Ty is okay with this arrangement, then that is all that really matters in the end. Many people posted that they think the marriage is doomed..like most couples who go the reality tv route. I was sad to read this, because even though I did not like her after the Bachelor (I always felt Jason got a bum rap) I thought they seemed to have a solid marriage with a beautiful daughter. I hope the naysayers are proven wrong.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor(ette) Alumni News   May 6th 2012, 8:50 am

I read that article, seems according to her, it was his idea for her to do the show. Honestly, I think he wants the fame as much as she does. He's not one of those husbands that stays in the background, he's in all the pictures from the "carpet" events.

Melissa Rycroft: I Won't Let My Reality Show Ruin My Marriage

Melissa Rycroft refuses to be a statistic.

The TV personality, 29, says her latest series, Melissa and Tye: A New Reality, won't tear apart her marriage, even though she has to balance a long-distance relationship with hubby Tye Strickland in order to film the show with their daughter Ava in L.A., while he's holding down their home base in Texas.

"He's been great throughout the whole process," Rycroft tells PEOPLE. "He's the one who has been the motivating factor. He was like, 'You need to give this a shot. It's your turn to be selfish.' And so he was really supportive throughout the whole thing."

By now, Rycroft says being a "single mom" most days of the week – as she refers to herself in the show's premiere – is no longer a struggle.

"You just get used to it," she says. "We're gotten used to this adjustment, and it's obviously not hard once you get over that initial transition period."

Part of what's helped the married couple of 2½ years is knowing what to reveal to cameras and what to keep private.

"We have a lot of stuff that we decide, 'Okay, let's not talk about this publicly,' " she explains of the show, which airs Fridays (9:30 p.m. ET) on CMT. "They're not issues, they're not problems. They're just things we don't want to throw out there and open up for public scrutiny and public debate."

Now that Rycroft's life in L.A. – which she sometimes calls "lonely" – is a bit more settled, she's finally getting time to just sit back and enjoy motherhood.

"It's just awesome," she says of being a mom to Ava, who just celebrated her first birthday. "It really just gets more fun every day. The older Ava gets, the more she's talking. You can see this personality. It's just so amazing the things she's picking up on. You get this sense of satisfaction like, 'We're doing this right. We're doing this parenting thing all right.' "

But that doesn't mean the happy couple wants more kids any time soon.

"I am so in love with her and I want to be so selfish with her and spend all my time with her that right now," Rycroft says. "I'm not ready to share my time with her, and I don't want her to have to share her time with me. We'll get there eventually but we're not there yet."

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20592882,00.html
Back to top Go down
ebowers
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor(ette) Alumni News   May 6th 2012, 10:15 am

Yep, that's the article I was referring to, Jack'd. Did you read some of those comments that follow??....yikes!
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor(ette) Alumni News   May 6th 2012, 11:04 am

Yes I did, lol everyone has an opinion, whatcha gonna do! If moving to LA gets their panties in a bunch, they have going to have a stroke when they read this -

Melissa Rycroft
Heading to Brazil today for a new, exciting work venture!!! Never been, and I'm so excited!!
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor(ette) Alumni News   May 6th 2012, 1:30 pm

I watch their show and I like it and I get some laughs out of it, guess I'm easily amused. And based on what Tye has said on the show it was his idea for her to do this. I don't fault her for it and its their family.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor(ette) Alumni News   May 6th 2012, 1:45 pm

lovin wrote:
I watch their show and I like it and I get some laughs out of it, guess I'm easily amused. And based on what Tye has said on the show it was his idea for her to do this. I don't fault her for it and its their family.
I'm glad to read this! I like her a lot, and want this show to be a success for her! I only watched part of Friday night's episode, so maybe I should try again with a different one.
Back to top Go down
girlmomtobe
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1377
Registration date : 2009-09-23

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor(ette) Alumni News   May 6th 2012, 7:53 pm

I didn't think they were still living apart.
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor(ette) Alumni News   May 6th 2012, 8:00 pm

The way I think of it is there are quite a few married couples that do have to travel for work how is this different. He leaves 3-4 days a week for work and then comes back. It takes work but I believe they are doing well with it!

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor(ette) Alumni News   May 12th 2012, 1:47 pm

Some Wedding Pics of Chris & Peyton. I put them in a spoiler because they are so large. They look so happy!!

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150831396034213.415636.16801589212&type=1

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
ebowers
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor(ette) Alumni News   May 12th 2012, 3:04 pm

Thank you for those absolutely beautiful wedding pics of Chris and Peyton. What a great looking couple! May they live happily ever after.
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor(ette) Alumni News   May 12th 2012, 3:08 pm

They do look happy.

I don't like the bridesmaid's dresses. Or maybe it's the color. Not sure.

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor(ette) Alumni News   

Back to top Go down

Bachelor(ette) Alumni News
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Bachelor (ette)-
Jump to: