AuthorMessage
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8222
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor(ette) Alumni News   October 16th 2012, 8:16 pm

Schooner wrote:
I wasn't really a fan of Jason and Molly (because I am firmly in Melissa's camp);however, after watching their wedding, and reading Molly's blog here and there - I have to say that I think Jason made the right decision.

These two really are suited to each other. And, better to realize it before you get in too far. And, obviously Melissa is very happy with her life, so it all worked out in the end. If anything, Melissa benefited the most from that whole debacle - it gave her a career!

I think Jason and Molly make a great couple, and it's awesome that they are having a child together.

ETA: There could not have been a happier bride than Molly was. Given the pouring rain and the outdoor wedding, she went through it all with the biggest smile on her face - she didn't care what was happening, she was in love. It showed.

You are very right....they are perfect for each other and I mean that sincerely! I just didn't like him not telling Melissa about Molly before the live show aired. I'm happy that they are having a baby and it worked out perfectly for Melissa. She's got a handsome hubby and a BEAUTIFUL daughter!!! I need to let my Jason hate go.................woah did I just say that?! LOL

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8088
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor(ette) Alumni News   October 16th 2012, 9:04 pm

No shock after the rumours but they finally made a statement:

Quote :
Despite a happy ending on The Bachelorette finale in July and the hope of building a life and a family together, Emily Maynard and her fiancé Jef Holm have ended their engagement.

The pair open up about the split in exclusive statements to PEOPLE:

"I am sorry to tell you that Jef and I have, indeed, parted ways. It was a very difficult and heartbreaking decision.

"As you know, at first I wasn't sure that I should even be The Bachelorette, but I am a hopeless romantic and I do believe in the show. I have no regrets because I did find love and shared an incredible journey with a really special person – and you know what, we tried our best because the love between us was so real.

"I have nothing but respect and love for Jef and his family, but ultimately we are just at different points in our lives.

"I've learned so much and I'm grateful for all of the support I've received. I'm excited and hopeful for the next chapter in my life with my daughter, Ricki. I do hope that you will respect our privacy and allow us the time we need to heal."

And Holm tells PEOPLE:

"Meeting Emily on The Bachelorette was an incredible experience, we've had quite the journey. I've never loved someone so much in my whole life, Emily is the best person and mom I have ever met. She opened up her world to me and I fell in love with her, [her daughter] Ricki, her family and the Hendricks.

"She has a great group of people who surround her. What we shared was completely genuine and real and it breaks my heart but we have decided to break up.

"Emily will always have a special place in my heart. I don't regret a single second I spent with her or Ricki. They both have been a huge part of my life. Who knows what tomorrow will bring but we are moving on to the next chapter of our lives.

"Emily and I are great friends and I hope we can continue to be friends forever. Everyone wants a salacious story to break, but the truth is we are just two people who fell in love and tried our hardest to make it work. I will always love her."

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20639494,00.html
Back to top Go down
Schooner
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1827
Registration date : 2009-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor(ette) Alumni News   October 17th 2012, 9:37 am

lovin - I agree that Jason should have told Melissa, but I really don't think he had a choice.

Do you really think that is how he wanted it to all go down?? No way. That was Fleiss, completely. They wanted something that would give them terrific ratings, and that is what they got.
Back to top Go down
ebowers
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5845
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor(ette) Alumni News   October 17th 2012, 7:43 pm

Schooner wrote:
lovin - I agree that Jason should have told Melissa, but I really don't think he had a choice.

Do you really think that is how he wanted it to all go down?? No way. That was Fleiss, completely. They wanted something that would give them terrific ratings, and that is what they got.

I agree and I have said this all along. Plus, didn't we find out much later that Melissa knew what was going to happen on the live show?? The whole thing was for ratings and terrific ratings are what they got.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 17318

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor(ette) Alumni News   October 17th 2012, 8:17 pm

ebowers wrote:
Schooner wrote:

I agree and I have said this all along. Plus, didn't we find out much later that Melissa knew what was going to happen on the live show?? The whole thing was for ratings and terrific ratings are what they got.

This is what makes Jason a POS IMO. No money, drama or any other bull shit could convince me to lie to someone that I once believed I was in love with and asked to marry. According to Melissa, she has said that although she knew that they weren't together, she didn't know the reason was Molly.

Now, in a new interview with Us Magazine, the former "Bachelor" says that the entire situation came down to mere "chemistry:" he didn't have it with Melissa and he does with Molly. Mesnick admits that he broke up with his original choice before the "After the Final Rose" special aired. "I broke up with her after Christmas, about a month after we wrapped [the actual taping]." However, he was forced to recreate the entire breakup on live TV for the purposes of drama later, and then he had to try and approach Molly about a future together for the first time.
Back to top Go down
Schooner
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1827
Registration date : 2009-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor(ette) Alumni News   October 19th 2012, 1:41 pm

I still can't blame Jason for all of this. Overall, I think he is probably a decent guy. They had him by the 'short and curlies'. He was locked into a contract and could not call the shots.

Yes, he broke up with her prior to the actual break up on the show. He actually seemed surprised that Melissa acted surprised. So who was the one that was putting on a show? Maybe Melissa was acting a bit too? Mind you, I don't blame her.

Either way, I guess my whole point is now that I have seen/heard Molly and Jason and read some of their blogs, etc, I think they are both really decent people who truly are in love. I can't fault Jason for not following his heart on this one. And I think he did his best to make sure Melissa was prepared for it.
Back to top Go down
lallybelle
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8088

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor(ette) Alumni News   October 19th 2012, 3:34 pm

LOL. Melissa TOTALLY knew. She worked that sympathy for all it was worth. She's so fake.
Back to top Go down
ebowers
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor(ette) Alumni News   October 19th 2012, 11:59 pm

Schooner wrote:
I still can't blame Jason for all of this. Overall, I think he is probably a decent guy. They had him by the 'short and curlies'. He was locked into a contract and could not call the shots.

Yes, he broke up with her prior to the actual break up on the show. He actually seemed surprised that Melissa acted surprised. So who was the one that was putting on a show? Maybe Melissa was acting a bit too? Mind you, I don't blame her.

Either way, I guess my whole point is now that I have seen/heard Molly and Jason and read some of their blogs, etc, I think they are both really decent people who truly are in love. I can't fault Jason for not following his heart on this one. And I think he did his best to make sure Melissa was prepared for it.

I totally agree with the bolded above...you are absolutely correct.

I have just started to like Melissa (on DWTS) after all that drama that ensued. She came across as all innocent and I just didn't buy it. She seems like a fake and played that for all it was worth. I still think she's a good dancer and I LOVE Tony.
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor(ette) Alumni News   October 20th 2012, 7:35 am

I love Melissa always have, love her on Dancing and I really enjoyed her show on CMT with Tye.

We could all go round and round with this....in the end they are both much happier with their respective partners and Molly and Jason are expecting a new baby!!

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2009-09-28

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor(ette) Alumni News   October 20th 2012, 7:42 am

Lovin...love your positive post!!! clap
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor(ette) Alumni News   October 20th 2012, 8:08 am

gigi0909 wrote:
Lovin...love your positive post!!! clap

Thank you....I'm trying, most of you all know how much I disliked Mesnick, so I'm trying! Smile See ladies, I'm growing up LOL!

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor(ette) Alumni News   October 21st 2012, 9:41 pm

Oh FFS another one!! Although I did find them to be an odd couple.

Wetpaint Entertainment can exclusively reveal that Tony Pieper and Blakeley Jones, partners on Bachelor Pad 3 who fell in love and got engaged on the show’s September 10 finale, have decided to part ways.

“Unfortunately, things didn’t work as we had hoped,” Tony tells Wetpaint Entertainment. “No one is to blame. It just ended up being a lot harder than we expected. I wish her nothing but the absolute best. She deserves total happiness.”

Although Blakeley is currently in Portland, where she relocated to live with Tony and his 11-year-old son, she is expected to move back to Charlotte, where she had resided prior to joining the show.

We wish both of them the best.
Back to top Go down
girlmomtobe
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1377
Registration date : 2009-09-23

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor(ette) Alumni News   October 22nd 2012, 7:51 pm

wow. they were just loving each other on twitter a few days ago.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor(ette) Alumni News   November 8th 2012, 5:49 pm

Courtney Robertson, Arie Luyendyk Jr. Dating: 'Bachelor' Winner Confirms She's With Emily Maynard's Ex (UPDATE)

We saw this one coming.

Courtney Robertson, who ended her engagement to "Bachelor" star Ben Flajnik last month, has officially confirmed that she's dating Emily Maynard's "Bachelorette" runner-up, Arie Luyendyk Jr.

“Yes, I’m dating Arie,” the model tells Life & Style magazine. “We’re enjoying our time together.”

The pair were first spotted kissing at a restaurant in Phoenix on Oct. 11, but Robertson insisted it was a onetime hookup. Still, many were surprised that she would move on from Flajnik so quickly after the pair fell in love on the most controversial season of "The Bachelor" yet.

But as it turns out, Flajnik wasn't the man Robertson thought he was.

“I was miserable with Ben; he treated me so badly,” says Robertson, who planned to move to San Francisco to be with the winemaker until he told her, "‘I just turned 30, and I’m not ready."

Read the rest here - http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/07/courtney-robertson-arie-luyendyk-jr-dating-bachelor-winner-confirms_n_2088103.html?ncid=edlinkusaolp00000003
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor(ette) Alumni News   November 9th 2012, 10:26 pm

Ashley Hebert and J.P. Rosenbaum really are going to walk down the aisle.

And you get to watch every step!

The Bachelorette: Ashley and J.P.'s Wedding is slated to air Dec. 16 on ABC, the network announced Friday.

And, it's only fitting that the person greeting the couple at the altar will be Chris Harrison, who's going to officiate.

The guest list will include past Bachelor and Bachelorette stars—probably no one named Bentley, though—as well as their close friends and family.

Hebert and Rosenbaum's vow swap will place them in elite company along with Trista and Ryan Sutter, Jason and Molly Mesnick and Blake Julian and Holly Durst as the only couples to go the distance after meeting on, respectively, The Bachelorette, The Bachelor and Bachelor Pad.

The Sutter and Mesnick nuptials were also televised, so maybe that's the real curse-breaking key to happily-ever-after.

Having one's heart in the right place helps, too: "We've added a place to donate to @newyorkcares for hurricane Sandy relief via our registry on @MyRegistry every little bit counts!!" Hebert tweeted today. Rosenbaum is from New York's Long Island and they live in New Jersey.

After giving viewers a fright over whether he'd be able to pop the question or not, Rosenbaum got down on one knee and proposed to Hebert on the season finale of The Bachelorette's seventh season in August 2011.

http://www.eonline.com/news/362087/bachelorette-s-ashley-hebert-sets-a-date-mdash-to-get-married-on-tv?cmpid=sn-000000-twitterfeed-365-topstories&utm_source=eonline&utm_medium=twitterfeed&utm_campaign=twitterfeed_topstories&%3Fcmpid=eonline-twitter&dlvrit=48939
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor(ette) Alumni News   November 29th 2012, 6:00 pm

Ex 'Bachelorette' Jillian Harris loving 'List It'

Jillian Harris wanted to avoid "smutty" and "gossipy."

"I said the only way I ever would do another TV show was if it was in my industry, if it was on my home turf, and if I felt like it wasn't smutty or gossipy, if it was real and raw and genuine," says Harris, who became famous via The Bachelor and The Bachelorette

So now Harris and Todd Talbot are co-hosting Love It or List It Vancouver, a new real-estate reality series that debuts Jan. 7 on W.

"Who ever thought a hot-tub scene would bring me here?" Harris says with a laugh.

There certainly were times, though, when Harris wasn't laughing, following her experiences as a contestant on The Bachelor and subsequently as the star of The Bachelorette.

"At one point, I was very sick and very ill and very sad after those shows were done," the Canadian recalls. "My mom and dad were very upset. They said, 'We don't think this is worth it, honey.' And I remember crying and saying, 'There has to be a reason why, there has to be a reason.'

"It has been two years since that conversation. I've worked hard."

Read the rest here - http://www.ottawasun.com/2012/11/29/ex-bachelorette-jillian-harris-loving-list-it
Back to top Go down
ebowers
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor(ette) Alumni News   November 29th 2012, 7:33 pm

So happy to read good news about Jillian! I loved her on both her stints, but was so disappointed in her choice of men (two thumbs down to Ed). I wish her luck in this new venture.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor(ette) Alumni News   January 15th 2013, 6:35 pm

The Bachelor Celebrates 25 Seasons

Happy anniversary!

The Bachelor's current star, Sean Lowe, was joined by past franchise favorites on Jan. 11 to celebrate 25 seasons of the hit ABC reality dating show.

The Texas hunk clinked glasses at the famed Agoura Hills, Calif., Bachelor mansion with series creator Mike Fleiss and past Bachelorettes Ali Fedotowsky, Trista Sutter, Jillian Harris, DeAnna Pappas and the show's most recent star, Emily Maynard.

Also on hand were former Bachelor Jason Mesnick and his wife, Molly, who is expecting the couple's first child in March, as well as former contestants Courtney Robertson, Michael and Stephen Stagliano, Erica Rose and Casey Shteamer.

Jake Pavelka was also there, though he didn't appear in a group photo (above).

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20665023,00.html

Back to top Go down
catty

Number of posts : 14892
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor(ette) Alumni News   January 15th 2013, 8:36 pm

Wow, that's a lot of seasons. I didn't realize it was that many.

All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor(ette) Alumni News   January 16th 2013, 7:33 pm

and only two have gotten married, is that right? ashley and trista?
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor(ette) Alumni News   February 6th 2013, 9:35 pm

Michael Stagliano got engaged!

http://instagram.com/p/VabIfND8xb/

Less than a month after Bachelorette and Bachelor Pad alum Michael Stagliano told us he was planning on asking his girlfriend Emily Tuchscherer to marry him, she said yes. The blue-eyed crooner already had Emily’s dad’s stamp of approval when he got down on bended knee at her parents’ Wisconsin home. "Yup! I'm engaged. Happy face," Michael tweeted, with the above photo.

Michael met Emily, a 28-year-old banker living in Chicago, just eight months before popping the question — and only a few weeks before canoodling with Rachel Truehart during Bachelor Pad 3 filming. When you know, you know! Back in January, Michael gushed to us about Emily, knowing full well he planned to make her his wife. “She’s the best thing that ever happened in my whole life,” he told us.

As for the blissful nuptials? Michael revealed they’ll most likely marry in the Midwest, because their families are both from there. Michael’s twin brother, Stephen, will serve as best man, while his wife, former Bachelorette DeAnna Pappas, will be one of Emily’s bridesmaids.

The only other wedding detail Michael’s confident he has locked in? A dance party. “All the Stagliano weddings, they’re all dance parties,” Michael explained. “ We dance hard. That will definitely be involved in the wedding.”

Michael’s first ABC ex girlfriend, former Bachelorette Jillian Harris, took to Twitter to congratulate the happy couple. “What!!!? Congrats!!! Yahoo!” Jilly tweeted. We couldn’t have said it better ourselves.

http://www.wetpaint.com/the-bachelorette/articles/michael-stagliano-is-engaged-to-emily-tuchscherer
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor(ette) Alumni News   February 21st 2013, 5:37 pm

Melissa Rycroft ‏@MelissaRycroft

You don't get to do this everyday... pic.twitter.com/OcLR7GF78a

Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor(ette) Alumni News   March 14th 2013, 9:57 pm

The Bachelor's Jason and Molly Mesnick Welcome a Baby Girl

It's a Bachelor baby!

Reality TV couple Jason and Molly Mesnick welcomed a daughter, who Jason jokes "has a full head of hair, probably more than I'll have in the next few years," earlier today in Seattle, according to People magazine.

So what's the little girl's name?

Welcome Riley Anne Mesnick, a bundle of joy who entered the world weighing in at 6 pounds and 8 ounces, and just short of 19 inches in length.

"What's amazing to me is when Molly is holding Riley, her eyes do not come off her," Jason told the mag. "I'm already seeing how much Molly loves the baby."

Molly and Jason were attempting to do whatever possible to jumpstart labor, as she shared on Twitter when she posted, "Ate as much spicy food as I possibly could tonight....now I have heartburn...and I'm still preggo! #oldwivestalefail," but one thing did work.

Mesnick told the magazine that a friend suggested massaging the area between the ankle and Achilles, and it helped!

"I did it last night for about three minutes and Molly woke me up at about three this morning, after she'd been up for about an hour and a half, so maybe it does work?"

Riley joins older brother, Ty, 8, from Jason's previous relationship.

http://www.eonline.com/news/397965/the-bachelor-s-jason-and-molly-mesnick-welcome-a-baby-girl?cmpid=eonline-twitter&utm_source=eonline&utm_medium=twitterfeed&utm_campaign=twitterfeed_topstories&dlvrit=48939
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor(ette) Alumni News   March 14th 2013, 10:14 pm

Congrats to them Smile

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor(ette) Alumni News   March 14th 2013, 11:50 pm

How wonderful!! Glad to hear this good news.
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor(ette) Alumni News   March 15th 2013, 8:14 pm

Congrats to Jason and Molly. I'll tell you the name Riley is certainly popular this year this is like the 5th time I've heard that name in the last few weeks.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor(ette) Alumni News   March 16th 2013, 1:47 am

I love the name Riley! As a teacher, all the girls I have taught with that name have been real sweethearts! I wonder how Ty is doing? He's at a good age, but it's hard when you've been an only for so long. Good luck to this beautiful family!!!
Back to top Go down
girlmomtobe
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor(ette) Alumni News   March 19th 2013, 9:22 pm

Did you hear there's no more Bachelor Pad?
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor(ette) Alumni News   March 29th 2013, 3:18 pm

This really stinks, I loved these two together!

Tenley Molzahn and Kiptyn Locke, Bachelor Pad Stars, Break Up

Reality bites. Bachelor and Bachelorette alum Tenley Molzahn and Kiptyn Locke have officially pulled the plug on their relationship, a source confirms to Us Weekly.

The pair dated for two-and-a-half years after meeting during the 2010 season of Bachelor Pad, and were both the runners-up on their respective seasons of The Bachelor and The Bachelorette.

Molzahn, 28, won over America during her stint on Jake Pavelka's season of The Bachelor back in 2010, though the pilot ultimately chose to propose to now-ex Vienna Girardi.

San Diego-based Locke, meanwhile, was rejected by Jillian Harris on her season of The Bachelorette after she accepted fellow finalist Ed Swiderski's proposal on the show's finale.

Locke, 35, will next be auctioned off for a date benefitting the Chris4Life Colon Cancer Foundation -- alongside fellow Bachelorette alum Roberto Martinez -- on April 5 in Beverly Hills.

Other past contestants up for bids include this season's finalists Lindsay Yenter, AshLee Frazier, and Lesley Murphy, as well as Ben Flajnick's former fiancee, Courtney Robertson

Unfortunately for fans hoping to see the Bachelor/Bachelorette alum return to the screen, however, ABC announced earlier this month that Bachelor Pad will not be returning for a fourth season this summer.

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/tenley-molzahn-and-kiptyn-locke-bachelor-pad-stars-break-up-2013293
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor(ette) Alumni News   March 29th 2013, 5:21 pm

That's a bummer for Tenley and Kipton. I thought they would be the next ones to marry.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor(ette) Alumni News   March 29th 2013, 7:03 pm

Such is life...

I'd definitely bid for a date with Roberto if I was going to be at that function in Beverly Hills and I'm a married woman!!! I hope they bring in a lot of $$ for the Colon Cancer Foundation.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor(ette) Alumni News   April 10th 2013, 9:28 pm

You just can't keep up!

It seems "The Bachelor" dating circle never ends ...

AshLee Frazier, who made it to the final three on Sean Lowe's season of the hit ABC series, is dating former "Bachelor" star Brad Womack, Us Weekly confirms. An insider tells the mag that the pair first met at an event in Texas and have been hanging out ever since.

Frazier even posted a photo of her and Womack on Instagram this week, writing, "Game day. Who's the real winner here? #Astros #twoTexaskids #wgt."

Oddly enough this couple is connected in more ways than one. Let's take a trip down memory lane, shall we "Bachelor" fans?

Brad Womack was engaged to Emily Maynard, who ended up becoming the "Bachelorette" after their breakup. She went on to date Sean Lowe, who became the newest "Bachelor" after their split. Lowe then dated AshLee Frazier on his season, before sending her home and ultimately picking Catherine Giudici in the end.

Anyone else exhausted? (Because I am).

Back to top Go down
ebowers
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor(ette) Alumni News   April 10th 2013, 9:44 pm

They make a cute couple!!
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor(ette) Alumni News   May 22nd 2013, 6:29 pm

Geez, who would have thought this.

Better article at Radar - http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2013/05/the-bachelorette-meredith-phillips-alcoholism/

The Bachelorette's Meredith Phillips: My Battle with Alcoholism

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20702473,00.html

Back to top Go down
ta

Number of posts : 179
Registration date : 2009-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor(ette) Alumni News   June 4th 2013, 7:39 am

Meredith was on GMA yesterday. I wish her well with her sobriety.

http://gma.yahoo.com/former-bachelorette-star-meredith-phillips-opens-battle-alcoholism-050441464--abc-news-celebrities.html

"Phillips said her drinking problem went from bad to worse after she broke off her engagement to McKee and when both of her beloved parents died in the span of four years. Her lowest point in her bouts with alcoholism, she said, was "waking up after blacking out" and finding unintentional cuts and bruises on her body."

Back to top Go down
Lori

Number of posts : 22965

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor(ette) Alumni News   June 4th 2013, 7:16 pm

That's so shocking.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor(ette) Alumni News   June 14th 2013, 8:51 pm

Katie will be having a bunch of Bachelor/Bachelorette peeps on Monday if anyone is interested.

Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor(ette) Alumni News   August 13th 2013, 4:25 pm

I wonder what happened. Hope she's okay.

http://www.eonline.com/news/448494/bachelor-star-gia-allemand-hospitalized-in-critical-condition?cmpid=tweol-manual

Gia Allemand, who was a contestant on season 14 of The Bachelor, was taken to University Hospital in New Orleans on Monday night.

According to an ABC press release, the reality star is listed in critical condition following a serious emergency medical event, the details of which are currently not known.

Allemand's mother is said to be with her, along with her longtime boyfriend, NBA basketball player Ryan Anderson of the New Orleans Pelicans.

The family is kindly asking for privacy at this time.

Further statements will be released as more information becomes available.

Story developing...

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor(ette) Alumni News   August 13th 2013, 6:39 pm

I just read this, OMG how sad. I hope she's OK. Such a beautiful girl. I wonder if drugs were involved? If it were an accident, I think they would have said.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor(ette) Alumni News   August 13th 2013, 9:07 pm

Things seem to be pretty bad ...

"@GiaAllemand is on life support w little pulse and barely breathing ..cause unknown ..next 48 hours critical please pray for Gia everyone. I'm so sad about my best friend right now...how could this have happened to such an incredible person..she needs to come out of it!" tweeted Gia's good friend Melinda Farina.

Read the rest here -
http://www.examiner.com/article/gia-allemand-hospitalized-gia-is-on-life-support-barely-breathing

Her friend's twitter ...

https://twitter.com/BeautyBroker
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor(ette) Alumni News   

Back to top Go down

Bachelor(ette) Alumni News
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Bachelor (ette)-
Jump to: