all about big brother ~ aabb

Discuss reality television. Big Brother, Survivor, Housewives, etc

HomePortalCalendarFAQLog inRegister

Share | 

Episode 14 - Then there were Five ( spoilers )

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Shug
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2842
Registration date : 2010-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Episode 14 - Then there were Five ( spoilers )   December 15th 2011, 3:46 pm

catty wrote:
I didn't know whether to feel bad for Brandon or scream "how stupid are you". He was way too trusting of Coach. If I were Albert, I wouldn't have returned the immunity necklace either. I'd like to see Sophie win, so I'm glad she is still there. Game-wise, I'm thinking Coach made a mistake by voting out Brandon.

good posting
Back to top Go down
Moody
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 41510
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Episode 14 - Then there were Five ( spoilers )   December 15th 2011, 3:47 pm

lovin wrote:
Russellfan wrote:
man im gonna miss Brandon lol he was such a HOTTIE hot for you lol

ewwwww....Sorry but no! LOL

roll on floor laughi
Back to top Go down
catty

Number of posts : 14843
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Episode 14 - Then there were Five ( spoilers )   December 15th 2011, 3:48 pm

bergen wrote:
so if coach gets to final 3, does he have a chance, maybe if it's him, rick and albert i think he wins, but what about him, sophie and ozzie? i want sophie to win, but if not her then i am pulling for coach

I don't think he beats Sophie, which is why I think he made a mistake last night in voting out Brandon. Unless he didn't feel he could beat Brandon in final 3.

I'm rooting for Sophie though, so I'm glad she wasn't voted out lol.

New! CBS All Access. Watch CBS Shows On Demand. Anytime, Anywhere. Live TV & Next-day new episodes. Free Trial!

Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9246
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Episode 14 - Then there were Five ( spoilers )   December 15th 2011, 4:55 pm

catty wrote:
bergen wrote:
so if coach gets to final 3, does he have a chance, maybe if it's him, rick and albert i think he wins, but what about him, sophie and ozzie? i want sophie to win, but if not her then i am pulling for coach

I don't think he beats Sophie, which is why I think he made a mistake last night in voting out Brandon. Unless he didn't feel he could beat Brandon in final 3.

I'm rooting for Sophie though, so I'm glad she wasn't voted out lol.

i am so confused about how anyone would vote because like you posted earlier, we didn't see much interaction or thoughts on anyone after the merge...i want to believe sophie would win, but i just don't know what anyone thought of her, and besides her comp wins i don't think she played much different then coach...i also am not to angry at albert, yes i like sophie more, but i agree that at that point he had to get her out if he thinks she is a threat in the end...i understood his points...
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Episode 14 - Then there were Five ( spoilers )   December 15th 2011, 6:03 pm

If Sophie is in the final 3, she can make a better case of why she should win, and be more believable, than Coach. At least that's what I'm betting on. Add that to winning immunity a few times...why not vote for Sophie!? Smile That's why I could see why Albert wanted her out.

New! CBS All Access. Watch CBS Shows On Demand. Anytime, Anywhere. Live TV & Next-day new episodes. Free Trial!

Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Episode 14 - Then there were Five ( spoilers )   December 15th 2011, 7:34 pm

catty wrote:
If Sophie is in the final 3, she can make a better case of why she should win, and be more believable, than Coach. At least that's what I'm betting on. Add that to winning immunity a few times...why not vote for Sophie!? Smile That's why I could see why Albert wanted her out.

exactly my point about albert also. having the final immunity win under her belt and beating out ozzy will definitely help to her advantage...i am just nervous others will see coach as running the tribe and everyone did what he wanted or something along those lines...i just am nervous for her, but if bitter jurors prevail as they have in the past, then sophie has a good argument again...oh hell i wish i could see some more thoughts from the jurors, i am nervous
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35507
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Episode 14 - Then there were Five ( spoilers )   December 15th 2011, 7:42 pm

bergen wrote:
catty wrote:

exactly my point about albert also. having the final immunity win under her belt and beating out ozzy will definitely help to her advantage...i am just nervous others will see coach as running the tribe and everyone did what he wanted or something along those lines...i just am nervous for her, but if bitter jurors prevail as they have in the past, then sophie has a good argument again...oh hell i wish i could see some more thoughts from the jurors, i am nervous

In a way Sophie has run the tribe..what little we get to see. They seem to do what she wants. Coach obviously is on her side.
Albert has an idea..she shoots it down, she tells Coach who to vote for, he says OK. She tells Rick she is voting out Albert... he says
yes ma'am ( ok, not in those words, lol )
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
Hugh310
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2753
Registration date : 2010-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Episode 14 - Then there were Five ( spoilers )   December 15th 2011, 8:24 pm

NancyB (admin) wrote:
bergen wrote:
catty wrote:

In a way Sophie has run the tribe..what little we get to see. They seem to do what she wants. Coach obviously is on her side.
Albert has an idea..she shoots it down, she tells Coach who to vote for, he says OK. She tells Rick she is voting out Albert... he says

'They seem to do what she wants' ? She doesn't want to do anything. So they haven't showed her too much this season, other than being a stone cold bump-on-a-log.

This season is entirely about Benjamin. It's either 'Why Benjamin Wins' or 'Why Benjamin Loses'. If it's the latter, I agree that Sophie is the default winner. Just like Amber and Danni and NatW. Shafted in the edit but happy to cash the big cheque.

But I think it's the former, for several reasons. The biggest reason involves the editing treatment of The Big Move. In the recap, and in every 'previously on Survivor' intro, Benjamin got ALL of the credit. Not some credit, not a shared credit with John, but ALL of the credit. 'Ben SEDUCED John'. This was repeated more than once in the episode recaps/intros. Why not give John some of the credit ? Because he screwed up with this move, leading to his embarrassing 'entitled' exit. All of the credit was given to Ben. Why ? Because he won the game.

Cool

Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Episode 14 - Then there were Five ( spoilers )   December 15th 2011, 8:53 pm

Oowatanite--You make some good points and you could be right, but I hope not. Can't wait 'til Sunday to know for sure. If Coach does indeed win, I'll be okay with it. I just prefer Sophie.

Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Episode 14 - Then there were Five ( spoilers )   December 15th 2011, 9:57 pm

Oowatanite wrote:
NancyB (admin) wrote:
bergen wrote:
catty wrote:

'They seem to do what she wants' ? She doesn't want to do anything. So they haven't showed her too much this season, other than being a stone cold bump-on-a-log.

This season is entirely about Benjamin. It's either 'Why Benjamin Wins' or 'Why Benjamin Loses'. If it's the latter, I agree that Sophie is the default winner. Just like Amber and Danni and NatW. Shafted in the edit but happy to cash the big cheque.

But I think it's the former, for several reasons. The biggest reason involves the editing treatment of The Big Move. In the recap, and in every 'previously on Survivor' intro, Benjamin got ALL of the credit. Not some credit, not a shared credit with John, but ALL of the credit. 'Ben SEDUCED John'. This was repeated more than once in the episode recaps/intros. Why not give John some of the credit ? Because he screwed up with this move, leading to his embarrassing 'entitled' exit. All of the credit was given to Ben. Why ? Because he won the game.

Cool

lol! i never know who you are talking about in your posts...ben and john took me 5 minutes to figure out was coach and cochran

Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Episode 14 - Then there were Five ( spoilers )   December 15th 2011, 10:00 pm

NancyB (admin) wrote:
bergen wrote:
catty wrote:

you make a good point because from all the past episodes edit, i would of thought sophie was closest to albert, yeah she critiques his gameplay but i always thought those 2 were tight...i was quite surprised with how close her and coach are, i wish we could of seen more of that relationship...
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35507
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Episode 14 - Then there were Five ( spoilers )   December 16th 2011, 4:05 am

Oowatanite wrote:
NancyB (admin) wrote:
bergen wrote:
catty wrote:

Cool

The edits obviously make Sophie the winner. Why is she so popular with the "regular" viewers? Because she has been shown to be cool-headed, and not a nut. Look, I like Coach. I think he is a fascinating fellow. I think the praying was used for control and a way to manipulate.
THe way I see it, Whitney and Keith will hate it that Coach uses prayer. They profess to being go Christians ( lol)
Edna hates Ben (Coach) I could tell by her interviews.
So I think Coach only for sure gets Cochran's vote... maybe Jim because he is a male chauvinist and Brandon because he is a nut and also has a problem with women.
This is what I posted in the other thread. It has nothing to do with any spoilers I have read since posting it yesterday....
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
Hugh310
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2753
Registration date : 2010-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Episode 14 - Then there were Five ( spoilers )   December 16th 2011, 12:24 pm

I wouldn't say that Sophie is 'so popular with regular viewers'. I would say that regular viewers don't even know who she is, other than the last surviving female in the game.

And Jim would only vote for Ben because he's a male chauvinist ? Really ????

Brandon has a problem with women but that's NOT the reason he votes for Albert or Ben.

PostSubject: Re: Episode 14 - Then there were Five ( spoilers )   

Back to top Go down

Episode 14 - Then there were Five ( spoilers )
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Survivor-
Jump to: