all about big brother ~ aabb

Discuss reality television. Big Brother, Survivor, Housewives, etc

HomePortalCalendarFAQLog inRegister

Share | 

Episode 14 - Then there were Five ( spoilers )

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35507
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Episode 14 - Then there were Five ( spoilers )   December 11th 2011, 6:57 am

OMG. Max has posted his spoilers.

The person voted out this week is Brandon. Now this is no surprise at all right? Well, the surprise is that Brandon won immunity, but he has a meltdown at tribal and he gives his immunity to Albert. He is then voted out.

Other spoilers... just as we suspected the Edna beating Ozzy preview was all a fake. Ozzy beats Edna
Also Ozzy beats Brandon. Max isn't sure if they will show this this Wed. or not.
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
Maureen
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Episode 14 - Then there were Five ( spoilers )   December 11th 2011, 7:52 am

Oh my God!!!! lol!

THANKS, NANCY!!
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Episode 14 - Then there were Five ( spoilers )   December 11th 2011, 8:31 am

Oh, and the most fun thing to read is all the fussing over at Sucks. The spoiler thread is more interesting than the damn show.
Back to top Go down
KayS

Number of posts : 25134
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Episode 14 - Then there were Five ( spoilers )   December 11th 2011, 10:05 am

Wow, interesting information! Thanks Nancy.
Back to top Go down
KayS

PostSubject: Re: Episode 14 - Then there were Five ( spoilers )   December 11th 2011, 10:08 am

Ran over to look and a lot of posts edited because of violation of rule#8. If Sucks edited, it must be REALLY REALLY bad.
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Episode 14 - Then there were Five ( spoilers )   December 11th 2011, 10:09 am

KayS wrote:
Ran over to look and a lot of posts edited because of violation of rule#8. If Sucks edited, it must be REALLY REALLY bad.

Haha... I must have gotten there before the mods woke up.
Back to top Go down
Frances

Number of posts : 12115
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Episode 14 - Then there were Five ( spoilers )   December 11th 2011, 3:19 pm

I'm real happy about the "spoilage", thanks Nancy! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Hugh310
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2753
Registration date : 2010-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Episode 14 - Then there were Five ( spoilers )   December 11th 2011, 3:41 pm

KayS wrote:

Rule #8 only applies in the spoiler threads and it forbids any "I hope" or "I wish" comments that do not belong in a spoiler thread. They are trying to clean up the clutter a bit (apparently).

Back to top Go down
scottep_32
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8811
Registration date : 2010-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Episode 14 - Then there were Five ( spoilers )   December 11th 2011, 8:42 pm

Oowatanite wrote:
KayS wrote:

Rule #8 only applies in the spoiler threads and it forbids any "I hope" or "I wish" comments that do not belong in a spoiler thread. They are trying to clean up the clutter a bit (apparently).

Does that mean the spoilers are real or fake
Back to top Go down
Russellfan
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 928
Registration date : 2009-10-21

PostSubject: Re: Episode 14 - Then there were Five ( spoilers )   December 12th 2011, 9:57 pm

NancyB (admin) wrote:

The person voted out this week is Brandon. Now this is no surprise at all right? Well, the surprise is that Brandon won immunity, but he has a meltdown at tribal and he gives his immunity to Albert. He is then voted out.

Other spoilers... just as we suspected the Edna beating Ozzy preview was all a fake. Ozzy beats Edna
Also Ozzy beats Brandon. Max isn't sure if they will show this this Wed. or not.

so there's no Survivor this wednesday???
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/redmondpanthergirl
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Episode 14 - Then there were Five ( spoilers )   December 13th 2011, 4:13 am

Russellfan wrote:
NancyB (admin) wrote:

so there's no Survivor this wednesday???

No it means he doesn't know when they will show Ozzy beating Brandon. It will be either Wed or Sunday.
Back to top Go down
lallybelle
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8088

PostSubject: Re: Episode 14 - Then there were Five ( spoilers )   December 14th 2011, 8:52 pm

OMG. God doesn't care about Survivor.
Back to top Go down
KayS

PostSubject: Re: Episode 14 - Then there were Five ( spoilers )   December 14th 2011, 9:01 pm

lallybelle wrote:
OMG. God doesn't care about Survivor.

tens I was rolling my eyes with Sophie
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

Number of posts : 17318

PostSubject: Re: Episode 14 - Then there were Five ( spoilers )   December 14th 2011, 9:08 pm

Cripes, I felt like I was just at Mass! Brandon is off his damn rocker.
Back to top Go down
Russellfan
Head of Household
Head of Household

PostSubject: Re: Episode 14 - Then there were Five ( spoilers )   December 14th 2011, 9:09 pm

man im gonna miss Brandon lol he was such a HOTTIE hot for you lol
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8222
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Episode 14 - Then there were Five ( spoilers )   December 14th 2011, 9:09 pm

He is the biggest idiot ever!! Well him and that Eric (ice cream scooper) guy!! dumb dumb dumb!!

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Episode 14 - Then there were Five ( spoilers )   December 14th 2011, 9:10 pm

Russellfan wrote:

ewwwww....Sorry but no! LOL
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Episode 14 - Then there were Five ( spoilers )   December 14th 2011, 9:12 pm

Russellfan wrote:

He's married.
Back to top Go down
Russellfan
Head of Household
Head of Household

PostSubject: Re: Episode 14 - Then there were Five ( spoilers )   December 14th 2011, 9:13 pm

lovin wrote:
Russellfan wrote:

ewwwww....Sorry but no! LOL

to bad he's married lol and has 2 kids lol
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Episode 14 - Then there were Five ( spoilers )   December 14th 2011, 9:13 pm

LOL - Brandon is off his rocker, but Albert is slimy.
Now I want Sophie to win this thing more than ever.
Love her eye rolling.
Back to top Go down
Maureen

Yes, he is definitely not someone that I would consider a hottie either, Amy.

I don't know why but I really felt bad for him tonight after he talked about his "gang" days...I believed the kid when he said he would take a bullet for his friend, so it was sad to hear him say that his friends weren't there for him.
Sad.

But I am glad he is gone to RI...he needs to get out of the game and get his sanity back.

Back to top Go down
Jack'd

Number of posts : 17318

PostSubject: Re: Episode 14 - Then there were Five ( spoilers )   December 14th 2011, 9:17 pm

Wildebeest wrote:

I don't know why but I really felt bad for him tonight after he talked about his "gang" days...I believed the kid when he said he would take a bullet for his friend, so it was sad to hear him say that his friends weren't there for him.
Sad.

But I am glad he is gone to RI...he needs to get out of the game and get his sanity back.

Oh great, thanks Wilde, now you make me feel like I need to go to confession LOL. I didn't feel bad at all, seriously he is right, this game is not for him.

Back to top Go down
Maureen

PostSubject: Re: Episode 14 - Then there were Five ( spoilers )   December 14th 2011, 9:17 pm

NancyB (admin) wrote:
Love her eye rolling.

If she is one of the final three I think she has this game in the bag (unless Ozzy is in the final three with her then I think he would win and he would deserve it too)
But I am sticking with Girl Power...GO Sophie!!
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Episode 14 - Then there were Five ( spoilers )   December 14th 2011, 9:20 pm

Wildebeest wrote:
NancyB (admin) wrote:
Love her eye rolling.

If she is one of the final three I think she has this game in the bag (unless Ozzy is in the final three with her then I think he would win and he would deserve it too)
But I am sticking with Girl Power...GO Sophie!!

I think if Ozzy makes it to the final 3 he will win. If Sophie wins, I won't be upset though!
Back to top Go down
Maureen

PostSubject: Re: Episode 14 - Then there were Five ( spoilers )   December 14th 2011, 9:22 pm

Jack'd wrote:
Wildebeest wrote:

Sad.

Oh great, thanks Wilde, now you make me feel like I need to go to confession LOL. I didn't feel bad at all, seriously he is right, this game is not for him.

Go to confession and say 5 Hail Marys and 4 Our Fathers, Lynda. lol!

Seriously, I think his "gang" days and how his friends used him made him the emotional wreck he is today. It is really sad when you think about it.
Back to top Go down
KayS

PostSubject: Re: Episode 14 - Then there were Five ( spoilers )   December 14th 2011, 9:45 pm

I love your avatar Wilde.
Back to top Go down
Lori

Number of posts : 22965

PostSubject: Re: Episode 14 - Then there were Five ( spoilers )   December 14th 2011, 9:48 pm

Geez Wilde I never got more than 2 Hail Marys and Our Fathers. I always knew you were evil! lol!
Back to top Go down
jodriver58

Number of posts : 13468

PostSubject: Re: Episode 14 - Then there were Five ( spoilers )   December 14th 2011, 10:54 pm

Lori wrote:
Geez Wilde I never got more than 2 Hail Marys and Our Fathers. I always knew you were evil! lol!

lol!
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9246
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Episode 14 - Then there were Five ( spoilers )   December 14th 2011, 11:34 pm

so if coach gets to final 3, does he have a chance, maybe if it's him, rick and albert i think he wins, but what about him, sophie and ozzie? i want sophie to win, but if not her then i am pulling for coach
Back to top Go down
KayS

PostSubject: Re: Episode 14 - Then there were Five ( spoilers )   December 15th 2011, 4:09 am

I really like Ozzie, after winning all those challenges he is definitely the true "Survivor"
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Episode 14 - Then there were Five ( spoilers )   December 15th 2011, 5:06 am

KayS wrote:
I really like Ozzie, after winning all those challenges he is definitely the true "Survivor"

Yes, he is doing good in challenges, but his "social game" is not good.
Back to top Go down
mimTN
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5737
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Episode 14 - Then there were Five ( spoilers )   December 15th 2011, 7:35 am

I am with Sophie, just for eyerolls alone.
Rolling Eyes
and can I just add this season has caused so many eyerolls while watching I may have done permanant damage to my own eyes.
Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Schooner
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1827
Registration date : 2009-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Episode 14 - Then there were Five ( spoilers )   December 15th 2011, 8:22 am

Poor Brandon - he was totally duped by Albert. And then for Coach to vote him out...that was bad. The guy is really a sucker - too trusting for his own good. He is definitely right when he says this game is not for him. His dad is gonna be fuming mad when he watches that episode!

I would be happy at this point with either a Coach, Ozzie or Sophie win. All three have played great games in very different ways. Coach's social game this time was far better than previous attempts. He seemed like he learned from his previous seasons and was in control of his game (and mouth) this time. Sophie was just plain smart all along. And Ozzie, you can't help but like the guy. He took a bullet for his team and sent himself to RI to beat anyone who came. Which he ends up doing. I think he has proven himself and definitely deserves it this time.

The thing that Ozzie has in his favour is that his whole tribe are on the jury, and he would probably win hands-down if in final 3.
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Episode 14 - Then there were Five ( spoilers )   December 15th 2011, 8:25 am

Schooner wrote:
Poor Brandon - he was totally duped by Albert. And then for Coach to vote him out...that was bad. The guy is really a sucker - too trusting for his own good. He is definitely right when he says this game is not for him. His dad is gonna be fuming mad when he watches that episode!

I would be happy at this point with either a Coach, Ozzie or Sophie win. All three have played great games in very different ways. Coach's social game this time was far better than previous attempts. He seemed like he learned from his previous seasons and was in control of his game (and mouth) this time. Sophie was just plain smart all along. And Ozzie, you can't help but like the guy. He took a bullet for his team and sent himself to RI to beat anyone who came. Which he ends up doing. I think he has proven himself and definitely deserves it this time.

The thing that Ozzie has in his favour is that his whole tribe are on the jury, and he would probably win hands-down if in final 3.

And that is why they will have to vote him out at the first chance.
Back to top Go down
lallybelle
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8088

PostSubject: Re: Episode 14 - Then there were Five ( spoilers )   December 15th 2011, 8:28 am

Oh yeah. He has to win EVERYTHING or he's out. Did you see that last night? They wanted NO part of him getting back in the game.

Brandon is an idiot. Although I am a bit surprised Coach actually did it.
Back to top Go down
Cousin_Jake

Number of posts : 16468

PostSubject: Re: Episode 14 - Then there were Five ( spoilers )   December 15th 2011, 10:00 am

So glad to hear that God talks to Brandon and coach.
I agree that Ozzy will have to win the rest of the comps to stay in the game.
I'm hoping for Sophie.
Who do you think will win the fan favourite money?
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Episode 14 - Then there were Five ( spoilers )   December 15th 2011, 10:02 am

I think Ozzy will win fan favorite.

I won't vote for him. He's good, but he is too arrogant for me to like him all that much.
Back to top Go down
Cousin_Jake

Number of posts : 16468

PostSubject: Re: Episode 14 - Then there were Five ( spoilers )   December 15th 2011, 10:04 am

Ya, he's certainly not my favourite.
I guess Coach has a chance but I don't like him either. I'm tired of the retreads.
Back to top Go down
Frances

Number of posts : 12115

PostSubject: Re: Episode 14 - Then there were Five ( spoilers )   December 15th 2011, 2:32 pm

NancyB (admin) wrote:
Love her eye rolling.
Albert turned out to be someone I can't root for and the eye rolling was so much fun.

Lori wrote:
laugh so hard I crie Your post caught me off guard and I cannot stop laughing.
Back to top Go down
catty

Number of posts : 14843
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Episode 14 - Then there were Five ( spoilers )   December 15th 2011, 4:44 pm

I didn't know whether to feel bad for Brandon or scream "how stupid are you". He was way too trusting of Coach. If I were Albert, I wouldn't have returned the immunity necklace either. I'd like to see Sophie win, so I'm glad she is still there. Game-wise, I'm thinking Coach made a mistake by voting out Brandon.

New! CBS All Access. Watch CBS Shows On Demand. Anytime, Anywhere. Live TV & Next-day new episodes. Free Trial!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Episode 14 - Then there were Five ( spoilers )   

Back to top Go down

Episode 14 - Then there were Five ( spoilers )
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Survivor-
Jump to: