View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35507
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Episode 13 "Ticking Time Bomb"    December 5th 2011, 7:14 am

CBS press release:

DURING AN EMOTIONAL FAMILY REUNION, THE DYNAMICS IN THE TRIBE CHANGE WHEN A RELATIVE CROSSES THE LINE, ON "SURVIVOR: SOUTH PACIFIC," WEDNESDAY, DEC. 7

and

"Ticking Time Bomb" – A relative crosses the line during the emotional family reunion, and an unlikely secret alliance threatens the pecking order of the Te Tuna tribe, on SURVIVOR: SOUTH PACIFIC, Wednesday, Dec. 7 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

Last edited by NancyB (admin) on December 5th 2011, 6:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Episode 13 "Ticking Time Bomb"    December 5th 2011, 7:17 am

OK.. this video answers who is the family member who "crosses the line"

Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Episode 13 "Ticking Time Bomb"    December 7th 2011, 7:24 pm

Well.. I guess Ozzy felt Edna, Rick and Sophie were at the bottom of the pecking order.

Big mistake as far as jury votes go. ETA: but now that I think of it.. maybe not!
Back to top Go down
Jack'd
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 17318
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Episode 13 "Ticking Time Bomb"    December 7th 2011, 8:19 pm

Oh that Brandon is such a tool and from what could see from tonight's episode, seems the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. I wonder if Edna really wins the Redemption challenge next week, that would be epic, but I hope not lol. This is where it's going to finally get good and I can't wait.

Last edited by Jack'd on December 7th 2011, 8:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8222
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Episode 13 "Ticking Time Bomb"    December 7th 2011, 8:22 pm

OMG I want to punch Brandon soooo bad!!! UGH! He makes me vomit in my mouth every time he talks and that doesn't taste good. LOL

Number of posts : 12115

PostSubject: Re: Episode 13 "Ticking Time Bomb"    December 7th 2011, 8:36 pm

Brandon is his own worst enemy.
Back to top Go down
Cousin_Jake

Number of posts : 16468
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Episode 13 "Ticking Time Bomb"    December 8th 2011, 12:26 pm

Brandon is a moron. "Every moment of our lives is preordained". Seriously? What a cretin. His father seems to be cut from the same cloth.
Because the producers led us to believe that Edna might win the redemption challenge, I expect the opposite is true. (Cochran sure came close though.)
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Episode 13 "Ticking Time Bomb"    December 8th 2011, 12:33 pm

Cousin_Jake wrote:
Brandon is a moron. "Every moment of our lives is preordained". Seriously? What a cretin. His father seems to be cut from the same cloth.
Because the producers led us to believe that Edna might win the redemption challenge, I expect the opposite is true. (Cochran sure came close though.)

Maybe he is a Presbyterian. lol! Daddy doesn't care about his soul, he cares about his dough.
A big however though... a million would mean a lot to his young wife, I'm sure.

I almost thought the spoilers might be wrong. Cochran DID come really close.
Back to top Go down
Cousin_Jake

PostSubject: Re: Episode 13 "Ticking Time Bomb"    December 8th 2011, 12:41 pm

The only reason I can think of for keeping Brandon around until final three is for jury votes ... I don't imagine that any of the jury would vote for Brandon. I wish Survivor would return to the final two format with an endurance comp at final three. I always found that so suspenseful ... first, who would win it and second, which competitor would the winner chose to go up against?
(I also don't like the new BB format of bringing the final three to the live finale and deciding the final two live ... the jury doesn't get to grill the final two the way they used to and the last person out doesn't get any previously unknown game info before having to cast their vote)
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9246
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Episode 13 "Ticking Time Bomb"    December 8th 2011, 1:02 pm

i liked every contestant at some point during last nights episode.

who does everyone think wins between ozzy/coach with this jury? love to see coach win, but as of right now I think i am really rooting for a sophie win!!
Back to top Go down
lallybelle
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8088

PostSubject: Re: Episode 13 "Ticking Time Bomb"    December 8th 2011, 1:06 pm

Man, I wanted Edna to win immunity! I HATE Brandon.
Back to top Go down
Shug
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2842
Registration date : 2010-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Episode 13 "Ticking Time Bomb"    December 8th 2011, 2:04 pm

Cousin_Jake wrote:
The only reason I can think of for keeping Brandon around until final three is for jury votes ... I don't imagine that any of the jury would vote for Brandon. I wish Survivor would return to the final two format with an endurance comp at final three. I always found that so suspenseful ... first, who would win it and second, which competitor would the winner chose to go up against?
(I also don't like the new BB format of bringing the final three to the live finale and deciding the final two live ... the jury doesn't get to grill the final two the way they used to and the last person out doesn't get any previously unknown game info before having to cast their vote)

good posting

ITA CJ.
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Episode 13 "Ticking Time Bomb"    December 8th 2011, 2:31 pm

bergen wrote:

who does everyone think wins between ozzy/coach with this jury? love to see coach win, but as of right now I think i am really rooting for a sophie win!!

I don't think there is any way Ozzy makes the jury. Coach isn't going to get Albert and Sophie to go along with that.
If Sophie makes final three I think she will win. Part of Survivor is not making enemies, and I don't think she has any.
Back to top Go down
Russellfan
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 928
Registration date : 2009-10-21

PostSubject: Re: Episode 13 "Ticking Time Bomb"    December 8th 2011, 3:54 pm

here's pic from last night with the Survivor's loved ones

Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/redmondpanthergirl
catty

Number of posts : 14843
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Episode 13 "Ticking Time Bomb"    December 8th 2011, 5:14 pm

Cochran was so close to beating Ozzy. I hope Edna does beat Ozzy next week and it isn't just a tease.

I hope Sophie wins it all.

Brandon is nuts. Seriously, you really don't want to win the money?

I liked the immunity challenge because it reminded me of BB when they did that one season. They may have done it more than what season, but can't remember.

New! CBS All Access. Watch CBS Shows On Demand. Anytime, Anywhere. Live TV & Next-day new episodes. Free Trial!

Back to top Go down
Cousin_Jake

PostSubject: Re: Episode 13 "Ticking Time Bomb"    December 8th 2011, 5:37 pm

Yes, BB has done a similar challenge a couple of times. I don't like those challenges because it's easy for the competitors to target one person and make sure that they can't win. (as they all did last night with Edna)
I prefer competitions where everyone has an equal chance to win but I can see the value of the "knock out" challenges on Survivor and on BB because they reveal alliances.
(By the way, those photographs look like they're photo-shopped onto a background ... is that the 3-D effect they were talking about?)
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Episode 13 "Ticking Time Bomb"    December 8th 2011, 6:07 pm

NancyB (admin) wrote:
bergen wrote:

I don't think there is any way Ozzy makes the jury. Coach isn't going to get Albert and Sophie to go along with that.
If Sophie makes final three I think she will win. Part of Survivor is not making enemies, and I don't think she has any.

DUHHHH I meant final three not jury!!
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Episode 13 "Ticking Time Bomb"    December 8th 2011, 6:19 pm

catty wrote:
Cochran was so close to beating Ozzy. I hope Edna does beat Ozzy next week and it isn't just a tease.

I liked the immunity challenge because it reminded me of BB when they did that one season. They may have done it more than what season, but can't remember.

Me too, I like her very much. I've enjoyed watching her in the un-aired videos they do. She knows exactly what she is doing.
I think she has an unpretentious natural beauty too. Since she is a med student, I'm sure that money would come in handy.
Back to top Go down
Frances

Number of posts : 12115

PostSubject: Re: Episode 13 "Ticking Time Bomb"    December 8th 2011, 8:22 pm

NancyB (admin) wrote:
catty wrote:

Me too, I like her very much. I've enjoyed watching her in the un-aired videos they do. She knows exactly what she is doing.
I think she has an unpretentious natural beauty too. Since she is a med student, I'm sure that money would come in handy.

good posting
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9246
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Episode 13 "Ticking Time Bomb"    December 8th 2011, 8:29 pm

NancyB (admin) wrote:
NancyB (admin) wrote:
bergen wrote:

DUHHHH I meant final three not jury!!

i figured that's what you meant...i really hope they don't allow him to get to final 3.
Back to top Go down
Russellfan
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 928
Registration date : 2009-10-21

PostSubject: Re: Episode 13 "Ticking Time Bomb"    December 8th 2011, 8:40 pm

i guess on Brandon's Facebook page that he shares with his Wife Candace,people are posting nasty/rude comments about Brandon
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/redmondpanthergirl
Jack'd

Number of posts : 17318

PostSubject: Re: Episode 13 "Ticking Time Bomb"    December 8th 2011, 9:26 pm

Russellfan wrote:
i guess on Brandon's Facebook page that he shares with his Wife Candace,people are posting nasty/rude comments about Brandon

Yea, they sure are. His wife posted this today -

Brandon Hantz Survivor South Pacific
This is Brandon's wife Candace......if you don't have anything nice to say please just keep it to yourself...you have no idea who my husband is and how wonderful of a person he is.....it makes me sick to know that you want him to feel bad about himself and to be miserable everytime he reads one of those stupid comments....you have no idea how much you discourage him. Leave him alone if you don't like him, you live your life and let him live his. Thank you! And also I appreciate those that are uplifting and encouraging him, he really is a great person and all he's trying to do is live his life right and be happy Smile we love all of you even the haters

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Brandon-Hantz-Survivor-South-Pacific/209659062425893

Russell isn't any better on twitter though, he insults everyone even his nephew

Russell Hantz
Ready to watch @brandonhantz next tear jerking scene
Back to top Go down
catty

Number of posts : 14843
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Episode 13 "Ticking Time Bomb"    December 8th 2011, 9:31 pm

NancyB (admin) wrote:
catty wrote:

She sure does. There was a scene in last night's episode where that beauty really came through.

New! CBS All Access. Watch CBS Shows On Demand. Anytime, Anywhere. Live TV & Next-day new episodes. Free Trial!

Back to top Go down
Cousin_Jake

PostSubject: Re: Episode 13 "Ticking Time Bomb"    December 9th 2011, 9:14 am

I'm pulling for Sophie (and Edna). I hope Sophie goes on a bit of a run of individual immunity wins.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Episode 13 "Ticking Time Bomb"    

Back to top Go down

Episode 13 "Ticking Time Bomb"
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Survivor-
Jump to: