Share | 

Inspirational videos in keeping with the season

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35516
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Inspirational videos in keeping with the season   December 3rd 2011, 2:57 pm

Last edited by NancyB (admin) on December 3rd 2011, 3:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Inspirational videos in keeping with the season   December 3rd 2011, 3:18 pm

Here is another neat video.. this was taken to promote Oregon tourism, but what it shows, using time-lapse photography, is the wonders of the sky... it's cool man....

And use the "full screen" function to really get the beauty of the whole thing

Last edited by NancyB (admin) on December 3rd 2011, 5:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cousin_Jake

Number of posts : 16469
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Inspirational videos in keeping with the season   December 3rd 2011, 3:28 pm

Astounding ... what a roller coaster ride of emotions I felt and what a heart warming display of exuberance, pure joy and gratitude from that magnificent animal.
Back to top Go down
scottep_32
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8811
Registration date : 2010-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Inspirational videos in keeping with the season   December 3rd 2011, 3:40 pm

I don't think the whale was showing appreciation to the people who saved him/her the tail slap was to warn other whales of dangers in that area and to tell other whales that s/he is still healthy and strong it could also just be calling it's family to come to her/him the breaching is to burn off excess energy and to wash off parasites it also helps it take shits it was probably stuck in that net for quite awhile and was constipated. Or maybe it did appreciate it WTH do i know...also that guy's panties were disturbing
Back to top Go down
Jack'd
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 17318
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Inspirational videos in keeping with the season   December 3rd 2011, 3:46 pm

OMG Nancy, that was amazing. You're right, I needed a tissue. What a beautiful creature she is. Thanks for sharing.
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9249
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Inspirational videos in keeping with the season   December 3rd 2011, 5:15 pm

scottep_32 wrote:
I don't think the whale was showing appreciation to the people who saved him/her the tail slap was to warn other whales of dangers in that area and to tell other whales that s/he is still healthy and strong it could also just be calling it's family to come to her/him the breaching is to burn off excess energy and to wash off parasites it also helps it take shits it was probably stuck in that net for quite awhile and was constipated. Or maybe it did appreciate it WTH do i know...also that guy's panties were disturbing

you truly are inspirational with your words scott!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
Lori

Number of posts : 22965

PostSubject: Re: Inspirational videos in keeping with the season   December 3rd 2011, 5:35 pm

That whale surely was joyful!!!

Quote :
also that guy's panties were disturbing

roflol those weren't panties, it was his "speedo" and definitely not a good look! lol!
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Inspirational videos in keeping with the season   December 3rd 2011, 6:13 pm

Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Inspirational videos in keeping with the season   December 3rd 2011, 6:18 pm

Oh my... I haven't seen this one and it has 71 million views on youtube.
No wonder.. this one is great

Back to top Go down
KayS

Number of posts : 25134

PostSubject: Re: Inspirational videos in keeping with the season   December 3rd 2011, 7:09 pm

You are finding some wonderful things Nancy. Thanks so much.
Back to top Go down
Fortian
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2192
Registration date : 2009-09-21

PostSubject: Re: Inspirational videos in keeping with the season   December 4th 2011, 5:49 am

Nancy, the Free Hugs guy was in our main shopping strip, right in the middle of Sydney!!

He was on a few news programmes when he first appeared there, then when he was banned from the mall, the reporters went BESERK!! It took no time to get to 10,000 sigs- people were coming from all over the place to be a part of the protest.

71 million views- amazing!!

Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Inspirational videos in keeping with the season   December 4th 2011, 5:58 am

Fortian wrote:
Nancy, the Free Hugs guy was in our main shopping strip, right in the middle of Sydney!!

He was on a few news programmes when he first appeared there, then when he was banned from the mall, the reporters went BESERK!! It took no time to get to 10,000 sigs- people were coming from all over the place to be a part of the protest.

I read that! I did some follow-up google searching. He has trimmed his beard back and I guess is running two non-profit charities tied to this effort.
Cool that it was in Sydney.
Back to top Go down
Cousin_Jake

PostSubject: Re: Inspirational videos in keeping with the season   December 4th 2011, 8:04 am

I loved the free hugs video ... random moments of spontaneous, unexpected joy are the "stickies" in life and aren't easily forgotten.
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Inspirational videos in keeping with the season   December 4th 2011, 11:06 am

Back to top Go down
Frances

Number of posts : 12116

PostSubject: Re: Inspirational videos in keeping with the season   December 4th 2011, 4:28 pm

Cousin_Jake wrote:
Astounding ... what a roller coaster ride of emotions I felt and what a heart warming display of exuberance, pure joy and gratitude from that magnificent animal.

WORD!

TFP, Nancy.
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Inspirational videos in keeping with the season   December 5th 2011, 3:24 pm

Short...
motivational more than inspirational

Back to top Go down
Shug
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2842
Registration date : 2010-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Inspirational videos in keeping with the season   December 5th 2011, 5:14 pm

Cousin_Jake wrote:
I loved the free hugs video ... random moments of spontaneous, unexpected joy are the "stickies" in life and aren't easily forgotten.

good posting CJ!

I loved the whale video and adored the Free Hugs and Change.

I needed tissues with for all three of them. big cry

Thanks for sharing these videos of random acts of kindness, goodness and paying it forward with us. My heart is smiling now. Very Happy

Last edited by Shug on December 5th 2011, 5:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Inspirational videos in keeping with the season   December 5th 2011, 5:45 pm

OK.. I know we have all seen this, but it's still kind of goosebumpy after all this time.

Back to top Go down
Shug
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Inspirational videos in keeping with the season   December 5th 2011, 6:00 pm

No matter how many times I see Susan Boyle singing I get goosebumps. She has the voice of an angel. floating angel
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Inspirational videos in keeping with the season   December 6th 2011, 6:19 pm

I just thought this was so cute and Yay, they'll all be home for Christmas!!

MariahCarey Mariah Carey
This is the best thing I've ever seen, you guys just made my day! Happy Happy Christmas!!! x0x0 to the troops

Back to top Go down
Maureen

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Inspirational videos in keeping with the season   December 11th 2011, 8:17 am

Back to top Go down
Maureen

PostSubject: Re: Inspirational videos in keeping with the season   December 11th 2011, 8:23 am

Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Inspirational videos in keeping with the season   December 11th 2011, 8:59 am

Wildebeest wrote:

He's amazing
Back to top Go down
Moody

Number of posts : 41511
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Inspirational videos in keeping with the season   December 11th 2011, 1:09 pm

scottep_32 wrote:

I see things are still the same around here! lol!
Back to top Go down
Moody

Number of posts : 41511
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Inspirational videos in keeping with the season   December 11th 2011, 1:12 pm

Fortian wrote:

Wow, that is so cool!
Back to top Go down
Frances

Number of posts : 12116

PostSubject: Re: Inspirational videos in keeping with the season   December 11th 2011, 2:31 pm

NancyB (admin) wrote:
Wildebeest wrote:

He's amazing

ICAM!
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Inspirational videos in keeping with the season   December 13th 2011, 12:04 pm

Here is another pretty time lapse video. This one is from Vermont

ADK time lapse project - FALL from rooftopmedia on Vimeo.

Back to top Go down
Shug
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Inspirational videos in keeping with the season   December 15th 2011, 2:31 pm

Thanks to everyone for posting these videos. They're all truly inspiring.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Inspirational videos in keeping with the season   December 21st 2011, 9:59 pm

Jeff Probst just tweeted this. I had to share because I found it amazing. Now if that were me, however, I would have been 8ft. up in one of those trees crying for my mama lol.

Back to top Go down
Maureen

PostSubject: Re: Inspirational videos in keeping with the season   December 22nd 2011, 4:24 am

Lynda, that was amazing...the baby and Mama were so curious but so gentle.
It was so cute how the Daddy pulled the baby away, but I would have fainted or wet my pants if that big Daddy gorilla was that close to me.

Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Inspirational videos in keeping with the season   December 22nd 2011, 4:36 am

The guy knew to stay still and not be threatening. He had the trill of a lifetime.
That big old grin!
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9249
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Inspirational videos in keeping with the season   December 22nd 2011, 6:49 am

great video! that guy talking in the beginning,,, he seems familiar was he a contestant on survivor?
Back to top Go down
Cousin_Jake

PostSubject: Re: Inspirational videos in keeping with the season   December 22nd 2011, 8:05 am

Wow ... I'm glad he didn't make eye contact with the silverback. Did you see those looks the silverback gave the camera person in a couple of scenes? Yikes. Talk about an intimidating stare.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inspirational videos in keeping with the season   

Back to top Go down

Inspirational videos in keeping with the season
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: The Lounge-
Jump to: