Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9249
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Project Runway All Stars   February 10th 2012, 7:36 am

the judges are wierd this season with their ways...sorry by austin's was ugly!
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35516
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Project Runway All Stars   February 10th 2012, 7:41 am

bergen wrote:
the judges are wierd this season with their ways...sorry by austin's was ugly!

It looked like a grannie outfit.
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
Shug
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2842
Registration date : 2010-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Project Runway All Stars   February 10th 2012, 1:15 pm

ebowers wrote:

NOOOOOOOOO!!!!! Kara should have gone home...what an ugly, blah outfit. I thought the pants Austin designed were absolutely beautiful. It was hard seeing Mondo so upset.

ITA eb! What is wrong with these judges? I disagree with them most of the time. Kara's outfit was horrible imo. The detailing on the back of Romi's jacket was amazing. He's one of the best designers there and they kept Kara??? I don't get it at all.

Poor Mondo! I liked his outfit and it broke my heart to see him so upset.

What do you think about the cheating? I'm not sure he did it. Right after Mood, I think it was, he stated that he had several ideas/plans. He's an excellent designer and I don't think he has to cheat to win. It seems he always changes his mind several times before deciding on his final design.

The judges don't seem to like Austin at all and I think he's a great designer. I agree with eb, his pants were beautifully made but the tops looked like something my mother would wear.
Back to top Go down
catty
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 14869
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Project Runway All Stars   February 10th 2012, 3:45 pm

I can't believe Rami went home. I would have given Austin the boot. I don't like the high waisted pants and the floral top...yuck! I am not a fan of flowers, big or small, on clothes.

I can't believe Kara is still there.

I liked Kenley's outfit more than Jerrell's even if she does seem to do the same kind of thing all the time. At least she does it well lol.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5845
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Project Runway All Stars   February 10th 2012, 8:37 pm

I am not sure what I didn't like about Kenley's design last night. I've really enjoyed her creations this season...but, last night's not so much. It was so short, for one thing. I just thought Austin's outfit looked great. I LOVE floral and truthfully, I could see someone wearing such an outfit to a tea or brunch...it was very sweet looking. I am not a big fan of high waisted pants, but I loved his design. They fit the model beautifully. I think, some how, some way, Romi will be back. Smile
Back to top Go down
ebowers
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Project Runway All Stars   February 16th 2012, 9:06 pm

I hope tonight's show is better than last week's...
Back to top Go down
ebowers
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Project Runway All Stars   February 17th 2012, 1:04 am

Yeah Mondo...loved his design tonight!! I really didn't like anything about Kara's design again tonight. I am glad she's out. I thought Michael's was very nice.
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Project Runway All Stars   February 17th 2012, 4:27 pm

I'm glad Mondo won. I loved Michael's top. I'm glad it was Kara that left.

PostSubject: Re: Project Runway All Stars   February 24th 2012, 3:24 pm

Down to final 5. Mila left last night. I might have given the win to Kenley, but I do think she needs to use something other that some type of polka dots.

Jerrell and Austin's dresses were awful. I would have sent one of them packing instead.

Administrator

Number of posts : 35516
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Project Runway All Stars   February 24th 2012, 4:41 pm

catty wrote:
Down to final 5. Mila left last night. I might have given the win to Kenley, but I do think she needs to use something other that some type of polka dots.

Jerrell and Austin's dresses were awful. I would have sent one of them packing instead.

Mondo is on a roll. I love Kenley's style. She makes dresses that people would actually wear, which in this contest doesn't get you points.
I understand it. They want high fashion, not ready-to-wear.
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
catty

PostSubject: Re: Project Runway All Stars   February 24th 2012, 5:43 pm

They are doing the After the Runway show again. The first episode aired last night.

They were all there except for Mila.

All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Project Runway All Stars   February 24th 2012, 6:19 pm

Mila's dress made me nervous. If she had angled the hems of the two sides it would have looked better imo. The way she had it, it looked like two completely different dresses.

Loved Mondo's dress!

Kenley's dress was cute but all of her designs look exactly the same to me. I agree that she needs to get away from the polka dots. She's going to go home if she doesn't try something different I'm afraid.

The others were just so-so. Poor Austin just can't seem to get it together.

I enjoyed the After The Runway Show and love the 24 hour runway show.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Project Runway All Stars   February 24th 2012, 6:37 pm

Mondo is just the BEST!! His design was sooo beautiful...and contrary to what the judges thought, I thought the model's hair and headband thingy were simply lovely. It completed the whole thing. And the back of that dress was perfect!
I didn't really understand how Kenley's design fit with Chile???

Back to top Go down
its_glinda_now
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3491
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Project Runway All Stars   February 25th 2012, 1:29 am

Loved Mondo's dress! I kind of love everything he's done so far, though, even the outfit that the judges absolutely hated. I would love to see him take it all.

ebowers wrote:
Mondo is just the BEST!! His design was sooo beautiful...and contrary to what the judges thought, I thought the model's hair and headband thingy were simply lovely. It completed the whole thing. And the back of that dress was perfect!
I didn't really understand how Kenley's design fit with Chile???

I thought the dress was cute, but I didn't really get that either.
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Project Runway All Stars   March 2nd 2012, 3:57 pm

I really liked Austin's outfit and I was glad he won. I liked Kenley's also. I thought she was going to win.

All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2442
Registration date : 2009-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Project Runway All Stars   March 2nd 2012, 4:41 pm

I really hope Kenley win's.She is so talented and creative..I thought she should have won
her season...
Back to top Go down
ebowers
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Project Runway All Stars   March 2nd 2012, 6:24 pm

catty wrote:
I really liked Austin's outfit and I was glad he won. I liked Kenley's also. I thought she was going to win.

I really liked Austin's also. It looked so...magical! I thought Kenley's design was good, too. What an interesting challenge this was!
Back to top Go down
Shug
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Project Runway All Stars   March 9th 2012, 12:25 pm

Here's an article about last night's episode with pics of the designs:

All Stars Episode 10 Recap: The Final Three Chosen

Last night on Project Runway All Stars, the Top 4 was cut to three when another designer was sent packing.

For the challenge, the remaining designers, Austin, Kenley, Michael and Mondo, had to each create a look for designer Nanette Lepore that, in her own words, ďis irresistible, feminine, timeless and, because this is a ready-to-wear challenge, youíre going to be under the real test of the retail customer.Ē

So they had to test their real-world skills this time around. And the winnerís look will be manufactured and sold in stores around the country. And proceeds will go to a charity to save NYCís garment district.

Read more and see pics of the designs here:
http://www.realitynation.com/project-runway/all-stars-episode-10-recap-the-final-three-chosen/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+RealityNation+%28Reality+Nation+RSS%29

Last night's show was so good! I was worried that Mondo was going home when he was so tortured and had a creative block but as usual, he came through. I loved his dress.

I like Michael but I think Kenley is a better designer. IMO Michael is going to have a hard time in the finals.

I'm hoping Mondo wins. He's one of the most creative designers I've ever seen.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Project Runway All Stars   March 9th 2012, 12:49 pm

Mondo for the win!!! His designs are incredible!! I'm so glad he got this second chance to win it all...he should've had it the first time around though. They received such
backlash from picking that lady!
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Project Runway All Stars   March 9th 2012, 3:33 pm

I was so torn last night. I was so scared that Mondo was going to screw up and then he won!! I thought for sure Kenley was going to be in the final 3 and was surprised when they sent her packing. I thought her dress was much more marketable than Michael's, but I was so happy for Michael because I remember how sad he was when he was eliminated right before the finals last time. I don't think he will win, but I will be happy if he does. I thought Austin and Michael would be the bottom 2.

I'm rooting for Mondo to win. I love him and I love the friendship between him and Michael. I'm looking forward to see the designs all three come up with.

All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Project Runway All Stars   March 9th 2012, 4:44 pm

Kenley was my favorite but,did not like last night dress.Mondo was my favorite and did not see that coming.I also loved Austin's coat.I think it was Kenley's attitude with the judges that did her in.Plus the dress just did nothing.JMO
Back to top Go down
Shug
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Project Runway All Stars   March 9th 2012, 5:21 pm

Top cat wrote:
Kenley was my favorite but,did not like last night dress.Mondo was my favorite and did not see that coming.I also loved Austin's coat.I think it was Kenley's attitude with the judges that did her in.Plus the dress just did nothing.JMO

Top cat I agree with the bolded statement. The look on the face of the woman who was judging when Kenley argued with her was Shocked .

I could tell she did not like Kenley being so stubborn. She was done after that I think. When you're working for someone else, you have to listen to their input.

All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Project Runway All Stars   March 9th 2012, 5:57 pm

I think Kenley is very talented but,there a business side to it too.She should have ACTED like their advice was helpful.I normally love what she does too.
I like the neat and crisp look that her designs become...That design last night was frumpy...
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Project Runway All Stars   March 14th 2012, 6:22 pm

First look of one design from each of the finalists collection

http://www.ew.com/ew/gallery/0,,20578176,00.html#21133153

I like Austin's and Mondo's.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Project Runway All Stars   March 14th 2012, 9:07 pm

I love Mondo's design! I especially like the bag the model is carrying...very pretty. Disappointed to read each will only get 6 pieces in the final.
Back to top Go down
Shug
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Project Runway All Stars   March 15th 2012, 9:32 am

I can't believe they only had 6 days to make their collections! Shocked

I don't think Michael has a chance to win. If it's not Mondo I'll be surprised. He's the most creative designer they've ever had on the show imo.
Mondo also always gets the accessories and hair perfectly for each outfit.

All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Project Runway All Stars   March 15th 2012, 6:49 pm

Just a reminder: Part 1 of the finale is tonight.

The three finalists have four days to create a signature collection for a red carpet runway show.

Then "Countdown to a Collection"

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Project Runway All Stars   March 15th 2012, 8:24 pm

Shug wrote:

I don't think Michael has a chance to win. If it's not Mondo I'll be surprised. He's the most creative designer they've ever had on the show imo.

But, it's not a 12 piece collection, right? I thought it said 6 pieces. That seems doable to me.
Back to top Go down
Shug
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Project Runway All Stars   March 16th 2012, 12:03 pm

ebowers wrote:
Shug wrote:

But, it's not a 12 piece collection, right? I thought it said 6 pieces. That seems doable to me.

Actually eb, I think it's 4 days and a 6 piece collection. As usual Mondo was tortured last night and didn't do anything the first day. Michael said last night that the more tortured Mondo is the better he does creatively. I hope so.

From just the peeks we saw, I thought all 3 of them had some beautiful pieces. I'm excited to see the final runway show and I'm crossing my fingers for a Mondo win.

PostSubject: Re: Project Runway All Stars   March 17th 2012, 8:56 pm

Just from the little that was shown of the collections, I'm interested in Austin's. I missed the After the Runway show, but I'm hoping it's online. Mondo seems to have a love/hate attitude with Austin.

All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Project Runway All Stars   March 19th 2012, 12:11 pm

catty I think Mondo and Austin are the most creative which makes them somewhat jealous of one another. Both of them make cutting remarks about the other. I do think they admire one another's talents. lol!

Michael seems to be the peacemaker and the only real friend Mondo has had on the show. I suspect it's difficult to get along with Mondo because he's so serious, dark and tormented at times. Most truly creative artists I've ever read about or known are tortured and moody like Mondo at times. It seems to come with being that creative.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Project Runway All Stars   March 19th 2012, 1:34 pm

I was very surprised to read all the Mondo hate on the Project Runway All Stars website. Many said he complains and whines too much. As for me, I adore him and just want to squeeze him...he reminds me of a little munchkin! Mondo for the win!!!
I actually like all 3 designers that are left now. I did look at the link that showed the one design of each designer's collection and I really didn't care for Austin's...although, I've really enjoyed him a lot this season. I didn't like the pockets. Michael's designs always make me think of a tropical island!
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Project Runway All Stars   March 19th 2012, 1:49 pm

i get tired of Mondo also, and I love him also. he is a complainer and his sad tortured soul story is tiring...but he will most likely win
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Project Runway All Stars   March 22nd 2012, 9:00 pm

I'm so happy Mondo won. I actually liked a couple of the outfits Austin made, especially the wedding dress, but the judges were right, it didn't fit into the collection.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Project Runway All Stars   March 22nd 2012, 9:03 pm

catty wrote:
I'm so happy Mondo won. I actually liked a couple of the outfits Austin made, especially the wedding dress, but the judges were right, it didn't fit into the collection.

Oh heck, I clicked on here and found out who won! Glad it is Mondo...we get the show at 9 out here.
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Project Runway All Stars   March 22nd 2012, 9:13 pm

I'm sorry! I thought it was safe. I forgot the show hadn't aired yet over here. With Directv, cable shows air at the same time as the east coast.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Project Runway All Stars   March 22nd 2012, 9:16 pm

so happy for mondo, his collection was beautiful, also loved michaels
Back to top Go down
ebowers
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Project Runway All Stars   March 22nd 2012, 9:22 pm

Oh, that's ok catty. I don't like surprises and always end up peeking at endings! I'm just so happy that Mondo won!
Back to top Go down
RobAGabor
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 435
Registration date : 2009-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Project Runway All Stars   March 22nd 2012, 9:25 pm

I thought Austin's was hideous. But what do I know?

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3491
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Project Runway All Stars   March 23rd 2012, 1:14 am

SO happy for Mondo! happy dance 2 He was completely robbed of the win in his season and his collection was fab imo.

I didn't much care for Austin's but I though Michael did a great job with his.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Project Runway All Stars   

Back to top Go down

Project Runway All Stars
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Other Reality TV Shows-
Jump to: