Does anyone know what she's filming?
Back to top Go down
Jack'd
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 17159
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Reilly   June 13th 2015, 11:11 am

Does anyone know what happened to Benz? Poor baby!!

Rachel Reilly ‏@RachelEReilly  18m18 minutes ago
@brendonvbb12 & I got a lesson on parent hood last night up all night with our furry son! Now we're ready we'll be 😍

Back to top Go down
catty

Number of posts : 14633
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Reilly   June 13th 2015, 6:16 pm

Something about tearing an acl or something. he had surgery. Poor guy.

New! CBS All Access. Watch CBS Shows On Demand. Anytime, Anywhere. Live TV & Next-day new episodes. Free Trial!

Back to top Go down
chc64
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4271
Registration date : 2013-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Reilly   June 13th 2015, 7:14 pm

So sad. Benz is my favorite family member. Hope he's better soon.

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Reilly   June 13th 2015, 8:03 pm

I <3 him too. Did you ever see the video of him ziplining? lol! I'm not kidding.

New! CBS All Access. Watch CBS Shows On Demand. Anytime, Anywhere. Live TV & Next-day new episodes. Free Trial!

Back to top Go down
chc64
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Reilly   June 13th 2015, 11:41 pm

catty wrote:
I <3 him too.  Did you ever see the video of him ziplining? lol! I'm not kidding.

Ha ha ha! Musta missed that. Is it posted here? I'll look for it.

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Reilly   June 14th 2015, 8:21 am

Oh ouch!! Poor thing, they have their hands full. My Lacey had a luxating patella (fancy for a knee cap that won't stay in place) and it was hell for 8 weeks. Hard to keep a dog from running, jumping and even walking without assistance. We purchased those white fence panels and snapped them together to make a big pen for Lacey. Her "pee pee pad", water and bed was in there with her. I hope Benz heals quickly, I love him too, cracks me up!

catty, I don't think I ever saw that video. LOL, if you happen to come across it again, please share, I would love to see it.
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Reilly   June 14th 2015, 3:24 pm

LOL

Back to top Go down
Hugh310
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2719
Registration date : 2010-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Reilly   June 17th 2015, 9:24 pm

Has anyone else heard about this ?

someone at Sucks wrote:
Rachel on Periscope was going on about how much she hates Jeff and Jordan.

response from another Suckster:
It was more so that she dislikes Jeff and feels sorry for Jordan. Their friendship apparently fell apart because of Jeff/Jordan being shady and bad mouthing them/their marriage in interviews and to other people or whatever. Also, apparently Brenchel was offered and turned down that marriage bootcamp crap. but, yeah, overall that annoyance seems to be mostly aimed at Jeff, which is not surprising. They hit the point of not wanting to acknowledge each other, lol.

Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 252
Registration date : 2010-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Reilly   June 18th 2015, 6:46 am

I find it hard to believe that Brenchel would turn down a pay check esp one where they would be on TV.
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9195
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Reilly   June 18th 2015, 7:28 am

I could believe a little bit of both sides of the stories.
Back to top Go down
Spring

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2011-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Reilly   June 18th 2015, 8:29 am

Admittedly I am a Jeff and Jordan fan so I will put that out there first. As such, it is doubtful there has ever been an intv I have missed and from what I am aware they have NEVER said anything negative about she or Brendon or anyone else for that matter. Even when Jeff was on The Baub Show he kept it neutral about RB. Jeff/Jordan are far from perfect, but talking about others is not their MO. They do talk about the things they need to work on as a couple and as individuals. I can see that Rachel got her feathers ruffled in that a reporter asked if they would be invited to the wedding (Rachel said "well we invited them to ours") and Jeff/Jordan did not commit to that because they have a huge list already...so they politely sidestepped the question. To my knowledge that is when Rachel and Brendon started running their mouths again. And on the MarriageBootcamp intvs Jordan declined to play a one word association game when their (RBs) came up. I heard what Rachel said on Periscope...and it was the childish, bratty Rachel that messed up her social game because she appears to remain as insecure as when we first watched her on BB12. She can't keep her mouth shut to save her life. It is all unfortunate and i wish people would stop asking both couples about the other and I hope none of those 4 ever go back on BB. Such a negative place.
Back to top Go down
lallybelle
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8088

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Reilly   June 18th 2015, 10:36 am

Exactly, that is not their MO at all. They never say shit publicly no matter who ever said what about them, so I doubt they all of a sudden started talking about Brenchel & their marriage. Now y'all know I love Big Red, even though she's nuts but she has been making comments ever since she got that gig with that Ryan guy. She is clearly jealous about Jeff having the CBS gig and don't even get me started on the engagement segment...
Back to top Go down
EvelGwen
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1269
Registration date : 2008-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Reilly   June 18th 2015, 12:48 pm

Agreed, Lally...

Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 884
Registration date : 2009-09-16

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Reilly   June 18th 2015, 1:57 pm

For sure Jeff and Jordan never say anything negative about ANYONE...It is definately not their MO. Rachel has long been a jealous person and IMO very mean spirited!!!
Back to top Go down
Maureen

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Reilly   June 18th 2015, 8:03 pm

I agree, that is not their MO to voice their "honest" opinions about people when they are interviewed.  
They always say what is politically correct when they are interviewed.
But come on...don't any of you Jeff-Jordan huge fans think it is odd as hell that they are not friendly or close to ANY BB players.
Most of the other BB players are very supportive of other BB players when they are off the show and they do charity events together and stay in touch a little or a lot with each other.
I like Jordan but Jeff seems the type that gets close with the people that can do something for his career.

Jeff does OK with his BB gig but I think Janelle, Dani D, Rachel, Dan or Derrick would do much better since they actually love BB and they love watching it.  They are true fans of the show...Jeff isn't.
I always get the impression Jeff has "cliff notes" on BB and he watches only when he is home and nothing else is on.
I honestly don't think Rachel is jealous of him at all...not in the least.
I think she knows/met the other side of Jeff (off camera)...one we don't know or will ever know.
Back to top Go down
Lori

Number of posts : 22967

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Reilly   June 18th 2015, 8:09 pm

did j/j ever get married?
Back to top Go down
Lori

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Reilly   June 18th 2015, 8:11 pm

Maureen...i agree. I dont think rachel is jealous of Jeff. I dont think there is any love lost between those two.
Back to top Go down
girlmomtobe
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1376
Registration date : 2009-09-23

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Reilly   June 18th 2015, 8:42 pm

Lori wrote:
did j/j ever get married?

In October 2016
Back to top Go down
Lori

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Reilly   June 18th 2015, 10:18 pm

Thanks girlmom. Im behind on my BB gossip, lol.
Back to top Go down
emersonm27

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Reilly   June 18th 2015, 11:54 pm

My opinion is Rachel is jealous of anyone that gets attention that's not her. She is 100% jealous of both Jeff and Jordan, always has been due to their popularity.  She has shown traits of being childish and extremely insecure.  It's sad really.  Anyone who would go on Periscope and intentionally bad-mouth other people is showing their own true colors. She is making herself look bad (again) by her own choice and it only further highlights how mature and respectable JJ's behavior ALWAYS is in contrast.   Jealousy is the worst human emotion, definitely brings out the worst in Rachel.  I watched live feeds in Seasons 11, 12, 13 and can read people well enough to know which truth I believe.
Back to top Go down
zumabeach
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 218
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Reilly   June 19th 2015, 5:06 am

I saw the interview when they were asked about Rachel & Brendon and Jordan did not respond. She only said next question and that she did not want to talk about Big Brother. Jeff answered that Rachel and Brendon would be great on Marriage Boot Camp because Rachel always brings the drama and Brendon is a nice normal guy. When he said that, I thought it was nice of him to recommend them and that he could be helping them to get a job. So there was nothing else said. Jeff and Jordan have done some periscopes about Marriage Boot Camp and have been asked if they heard what Rachel and Brendon are saying about them several times and have ignored it. I heard everything they do and they never say anything to bash other BB people. They have lots of friends in LA and I think they know that they are bashed by some in the BB community and that is why they choose not to immerse themselves in that whole thing.
They did hang out with Nicole and Hayden though not that long ago and Jordan said she really likes Nicole and that she is very sweet. They have also been asked many times about being on BB again and Jordan always says she has been on it enough and that new people should have the chance to be on it. Jeff says he would never say never but answers the same way Jordan does about new people being given the chance and that they have been on it twice . How many other past BB houseguests would answer that question the same way? I think almost none. I remember Rachel saying several times to Brendon early into BB13 that " We are better than Jeff & Jordan." She is in competition with them but does not understand that they are not playing along because they do not think that way or care.
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9195
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Reilly   June 19th 2015, 8:14 am

jealous is always the excuse when it comes to someone not liking another person. It's become quite lame
so J&J might not be nice all the time, probably a bit shady, big whoop. But people can call them out on it when they are.
it's not the end of the world OR jealousy
Back to top Go down
doll
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 464
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Reilly   June 19th 2015, 11:05 am

You're right it may not be jealously but it is petty I mean really what does she get out of it so why bother .JJ can pick who they want to be friends with and dont have to fall into the rest of the BB "fam"Almost All BBhgs called them down right from the get go Jordan didnt deserve her win she's dumb as a box of rocks,Jeffs just using her, and really it hasnt stopped,It's funny that now the only HGs that say these thing out loud are ED and Rachel so I say again what do they think they will get out of doing it.
Back to top Go down
Frances

Number of posts : 12115

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Reilly   June 19th 2015, 4:08 pm

bergen wrote:
jealous is always the excuse when it comes to someone not liking another person. It's become quite lame
so J&J might not be nice all the time, probably a bit shady, big whoop. But people can call them out on it when they are.
it's not the end of the world OR jealousy

Ditto!
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Reilly   June 19th 2015, 6:22 pm

Wish I had seen the periscopes.

I remember some tweets months ago where she seemed to be upset that Jeff had done that reality recap thing on cbs.com. I gathered, from the tweets, that she felt it was a copy of the show that she and Ryan had done last year. So she was probably just pissed and not really jealous. I'd probably be pissed too, but whatever, every show is copied in some way.

Back to top Go down
Spring

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Reilly   June 19th 2015, 7:43 pm

So even though Jeff and Jordan have never said ANYTHING negative about anyone outside of that house publicly (and keep it classy)- because Rachel says so on twitter and Periscope, they are possibly shady and saying bad things about her or someone else in private? Rachel and Brendon have talked smack about CBS (when they did not win Amazing Race), their competitors on AR, about the wedding show she was in because it did not accurately portray what really happened (her SIL picked her up over her shoulder and carried her out of her own wedding) and then Jeff because she thinks they copied her awful show with Ryan? Sorry, makes no sense. RB breed negativity, bad press and drama. And that's all they will ever bring to the table. But also the only reason they will show up on TV again, because they bring the negative drama. I will pass but carry on.
Back to top Go down
chc64
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Reilly   June 19th 2015, 8:01 pm

^ exactly that!

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Reilly   June 19th 2015, 9:00 pm

LMAO  Not this shit again!! Aren't there fansites still around to spread the worship?
Back to top Go down
Spring

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Reilly   June 19th 2015, 9:37 pm

How is stating your opinion...backed with facts btw...worshiping? I am not holding anyone on a pedestal. i appreciate this site because you have the opportunity to state your opinion even if it is controversial.
Back to top Go down
elmbowers
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 553
Registration date : 2014-06-12

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Reilly   June 19th 2015, 11:33 pm

zumabeach wrote:
I saw the interview when they were asked about Rachel & Brendon and Jordan did not respond.  She only said next question and that she did not want to talk about Big Brother.  Jeff answered that Rachel and Brendon would be great on Marriage Boot Camp because Rachel always brings the drama and Brendon is a nice normal guy.  When he said that, I thought it was nice of him to recommend them and that he could be helping them to get a job.  So there was nothing else said.  Jeff and Jordan have done some periscopes about Marriage Boot Camp and have been asked if they heard what Rachel and Brendon are saying about them several times and have ignored it.  I heard everything they do and they never say anything to bash other BB people.  They have lots of friends in LA and I think they know that they are bashed by some in the BB community and that is why they choose not to immerse themselves in that whole thing.
They did hang out with Nicole and Hayden though not that long ago and Jordan said she really likes Nicole and that she is very sweet.  They have also been asked many times about being on BB again and Jordan always says she has been on it enough and that new people should have the chance to be on it.  Jeff says he would never say never but answers the same way Jordan does about new people being given the chance and that they have been on it twice .  How many other past BB houseguests would answer that question the same way?  I think almost none. I remember Rachel saying  several times to Brendon early into BB13 that " We are better than Jeff & Jordan."  She is in competition with them but does not understand that they are not playing along because they do not think that way or care.

I agree with this post. I think you really nailed it as far as the J's and R/B go!! 

I think J/J have a great circle of friends in L.A. Some I am sure are movers and shakers in the industry and I am sure R/B can't handle that (sour grapes)...It is a cutthroat kinda environment.

I love the J's and think some day they will be offered their own reality show...they are still very popular with many. They are driving up MBC numbers!
Back to top Go down
carra
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 388
Registration date : 2008-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Reilly   June 19th 2015, 11:40 pm

I agree elmbowers.
Back to top Go down
Maureen

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Reilly   June 20th 2015, 2:32 pm

elmbowers wrote:
zumabeach wrote:
I saw the interview when they were asked about Rachel & Brendon and Jordan did not respond.  She only said next question and that she did not want to talk about Big Brother.  Jeff answered that Rachel and Brendon would be great on Marriage Boot Camp because Rachel always brings the drama and Brendon is a nice normal guy.  When he said that, I thought it was nice of him to recommend them and that he could be helping them to get a job.  So there was nothing else said.  Jeff and Jordan have done some periscopes about Marriage Boot Camp and have been asked if they heard what Rachel and Brendon are saying about them several times and have ignored it.  I heard everything they do and they never say anything to bash other BB people.  They have lots of friends in LA and I think they know that they are bashed by some in the BB community and that is why they choose not to immerse themselves in that whole thing.
They did hang out with Nicole and Hayden though not that long ago and Jordan said she really likes Nicole and that she is very sweet.  They have also been asked many times about being on BB again and Jordan always says she has been on it enough and that new people should have the chance to be on it.  Jeff says he would never say never but answers the same way Jordan does about new people being given the chance and that they have been on it twice .  How many other past BB houseguests would answer that question the same way?  I think almost none. I remember Rachel saying  several times to Brendon early into BB13 that " We are better than Jeff & Jordan."  She is in competition with them but does not understand that they are not playing along because they do not think that way or care.

I agree with this post. I think you really nailed it as far as the J's and R/B go!! 

I think J/J have a great circle of friends in L.A. Some I am sure are movers and shakers in the industry and I am sure R/B can't handle that (sour grapes)...It is a cutthroat kinda environment.

I love the J's and think some day they will be offered their own reality show...they are still very popular with many. They are driving up MBC numbers!

I don't think Rachel and Brendon are sour grapes nor do I think they are in "competition" with Jeff.
1) Brendon seems to really care more about physics and his studies
2) Rachel is doing AOK with her career (she is on the same level as Jeff) and she has just as many fans as Jeff.

I don't think Rachel is perfect at all, she has her flaws...just like Jeff and Jordan aren't perfect and they have their flaws too.
They are just three normal people.
Back to top Go down
Lori

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Reilly   June 20th 2015, 2:51 pm

well lets face it, they are all a bunch of fame whores. Admittedly I have never watched MBC but unless you are married and struggling with all the problems that come with marriage, wth are you doing on that show? Fame whoring, thats what, lol.
Back to top Go down
doll
Houseguest
Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Reilly   June 20th 2015, 4:11 pm

Maureen wrote:
elmbowers wrote:
zumabeach wrote:

I don't think Rachel and Brendon are sour grapes nor do I think they are in "competition" with Jeff.
1) Brendon seems to really care more about physics and his studies
2) Rachel is doing AOK with her career (she is on the same level as Jeff) and she has just as many fans as Jeff.

I don't think Rachel is perfect at all, she has her flaws...just like Jeff and Jordan aren't perfect and they have their flaws too.
They are just three normal people.

If that's the case Maureen then why do they continue to bash them. I still dont get it.is it because they are still BBs Darlings but don't want to have any thing to do with BB except for Jeffs paying job if it is that, they've been trying to shake that BB moniker for awhile now.
Back to top Go down
doll
Houseguest
Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Reilly   June 20th 2015, 4:14 pm

Of course nobodies perfect and JJ have said this many Many times and I agree they are not.
Back to top Go down
doll
Houseguest
Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Reilly   June 20th 2015, 4:17 pm

Lori wrote:
well lets face it, they are all a bunch of fame whores.  Admittedly I have never watched MBC but unless you are married and struggling with all the problems that come with marriage, wth are you doing on that show?  Fame whoring, thats what, lol.

Money perhaps ?.just like most of them are striving for.
Back to top Go down
Maureen

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Reilly   June 20th 2015, 4:35 pm

Doll, I think there is more to the story (of why they are not friends anymore) plus I don't follow any past BB player that close so I can't put two and two together.
Did Rachel and Brendon bash Jeff and Jordan on twitter too?
I didn't see the periscope video of where Rachel and Brendon bashed Jeff and Jordan, is it recorded some place so that I can watch for myself?
(note: see the two different suckster posters' responses above...two totally different responses from watching the same periscope video)
Back to top Go down
lallybelle
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8088

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Reilly   June 20th 2015, 4:42 pm

Dude.. It is what it is. I like Rachel, but I also know her drama queen self. This did not start until she got that gig and she started with all the little remarks & digs @ Jeff. She has also tweeted in the past to have people tell CBS to give her the job instead of Jeff. Brendan has not said shit, basically he's not even involved. It was her on the periscope. I'm not just sticking up for J & J. I'm calling it how it is. Rachel being a brat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Reilly   

Back to top Go down

Rachel Reilly
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 24 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: BIG BROTHER USA (past seasons) :: Big Brother 13-
Jump to: