Dancing with the Stars..Finale..Nov 21 and 22

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35460
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Dancing with the Stars..Finale..Nov 21 and 22   November 21st 2011, 1:33 pm

Tonight is the night!!

Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars..Finale..Nov 21 and 22   November 21st 2011, 1:34 pm

LOS ANGELES, CALIF. -- The hours are ticking away toward the “Dancing with the Stars” Season 13 finals and all three celebrities – and their professional partners — are gearing up for their most important number – the freestyle.

On Friday, frontrunners Ricki Lake and Derek Hough revealed they have some big moves planned.

“We’re just kind of going to go all out,” Derek told Access Hollywood guest correspondent Tim Vincent on Friday.

Derek added that when he planned the routine he thought, “’What does Ricki think she cannot do? Great, let’s do that!’”

As for J.R. Martinez and Karina Smirnoff, the former leaderboard-toppers said they won’t be doing anything standard.

”[We’re] mixing it up, definitely,” Karina told Tim.

Rob Kardashian and Cheryl Burke head into the competition as the underdogs (although last week, the duo ended Monday’s show in second place), and they plan to turn back the clock for their freestyle number.

“We kind of did an old school vibe, old school theme, old school music,” Rob told Tim. “The choreography really highlights our whole year… A lot of powerful lifts… It’s gonna get the crowd really going.”

J.R. also confirmed he heads into the finals with his ankle in better shape than last week, and he’s going to leave everything in the ballroom come Monday.

“I’m gonna think about the goal in hand — to potentially win that mirrorball trophy,” J.R. said. “In order to win that, I’m gonna have to forget about pain, I’m gonna have to forget about anything else.”

As for Ricki, she’s concentrating on living in the moment on Monday.

“We just really want to focus on having a good time,” she said. “This is the last time I’ll be having this experience on the dance floor.”

And it was a sentiment echoed by Rob.

“I literally just try and have fun with it and that’s what’s gotten me here,” Rob noted.

The “DWTS” Season 13 finals air on Monday night a 8/7C on ABC.
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars..Finale..Nov 21 and 22   November 21st 2011, 1:38 pm

The top three stars on season 13 of “Dancing With the Stars” will have their last chance to impress the viewers and judges tonight before a winner is crowned tomorrow, and they’re pulling out all the stops by taking on dances they’ve never done on the show before.

Former TV talk show host Ricki Lake will perform the cha cha, as will actor and Iraq war veteran J.R. Martinez. Reality TV personality Rob Kardashian, who told “Good Morning America’s” Cameron Mathison this weekend that he that plans to go to law school after the competition (he’s apparently been promised a recommendation by Nancy Grace), is taking on the waltz.

This close to the finale, everybody’s on edge.

“I’m nervous,” Lake said. “I mean it would be nice to win, but I really just want to do a great performance.”
The couples’ finale routines will include their traditional ballroom dances and their top-secret freestyle.
No one’s saying just what their freestyles will be, although Karina Smirnoff — Martinez’s professional partner — mentioned that the “Afro-Cuban Reggaeton” hadn’t been done before on the show. Viewers will just have to watch to see what this pair actually does for its freestyle, but one thing they’re not doing is playing it safe, even with Martinez’s recently twisted ankle.
The injury clearly affected his performance and scores last week.
“Did you guys get a little bit careful with what you chose, because of the ankle? I mean, how’s the ankle doing?” Mathison asked.
“Oh, the ankle’s fine, the ankle’s fine,” Martinez replied. “We got an X-ray that came back negative and the doctors have been telling me, you know, ‘just ice it, at least wear a brace throughout the week and just make sure you don’t re-injure it.’ And, so, it’s fine and I’m ready to go.”

They’re up against some tough competition. Kardashian is partnered with professional dancer Cheryl Burke, who has won the competition twice. Lake’s partner is three-time winner Derek Hough.
“I really hope he keeps his track record,” Lake said.
http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/entertainment/2011/11/dancing-with-the-stars-week-10-final-routines-law-school-for-kardashian/
Back to top Go down
jodriver58
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 13468
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars..Finale..Nov 21 and 22   November 21st 2011, 3:43 pm

Help, I need a link to watch it on the internet. Football is on here. Wilde?
Back to top Go down
Maureen

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars..Finale..Nov 21 and 22   November 21st 2011, 6:50 pm

jodriver58 wrote:
Help, I need a link to watch it on the internet. Football is on here. Wilde?

I logged on to come ask you!!
I am so annoyed...I love Tommy but does he HAVE to take over my DWTS night??
I DVRd the 1:30 showing...but I still want to watch it on-line.

Can one of you darling DUTs help us DWTS addicts??...please!!
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

Number of posts : 17284

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars..Finale..Nov 21 and 22   November 21st 2011, 7:12 pm

First Dance for
Ricki/Derek - Cha Cha
Scores - 9 across the board
Back to top Go down
Maureen

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars..Finale..Nov 21 and 22   November 21st 2011, 7:20 pm

Jack'd wrote:
First Dance for
Ricki/Derek - Cha Cha

I love you!!
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars..Finale..Nov 21 and 22   November 21st 2011, 7:22 pm

Next up is

Rob/Cheryl - Waltz
Back to top Go down
ebowers
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5845
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars..Finale..Nov 21 and 22   November 21st 2011, 7:25 pm

Jack'd wrote:
Next up is

Rob/Cheryl - Waltz

Very glad to hear this! I was just on the ABC message board and posters over there said Rob messed up! Go Rob/Cheryl...FTW!!!
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars..Finale..Nov 21 and 22   November 21st 2011, 7:33 pm

Lastly

JR/Karina - Cha Cha

Judges more critical of his performance than the others. JR knows he was off by a step

Scores - 24
CarrieAnn - 8
Len - 7
Bruno - 9
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars..Finale..Nov 21 and 22   November 21st 2011, 7:34 pm

Second Dance - The Free Style coming up. First up will be Ricki/Derek again.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars..Finale..Nov 21 and 22   November 21st 2011, 7:43 pm

Ricki/Derek

Apparently Derek nailed Ricki in the jaw, but it's OK
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars..Finale..Nov 21 and 22   November 21st 2011, 7:44 pm

Some trivia to hold you over LOL -

Kirstie Alley and Maks are sitting together in the audience.

Kim K is there cheering on Rob.

Derek has always won when he was in the finals.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars..Finale..Nov 21 and 22   November 21st 2011, 7:49 pm

Next up -

Rob/Cheryl

Note: judges are blown away

Scores - 10's across the board cheers
Back to top Go down
jodriver58

Number of posts : 13468

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars..Finale..Nov 21 and 22   November 21st 2011, 7:49 pm

Thanks jack'd
Back to top Go down
Lori

Number of posts : 22965

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars..Finale..Nov 21 and 22   November 21st 2011, 7:50 pm

Rob did really well.
Back to top Go down
Maureen

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars..Finale..Nov 21 and 22   November 21st 2011, 7:55 pm

Jack'd wrote:
Next up -

Rob/Cheryl

Note: judges are blown away

Scores - 10's across the board cheers

You are SOOOOOOOOO good to us!!

I am excited to hear that Rob did well, at this point I don't care who wins because all three are great!!!
Back to top Go down
ranjake
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2902
Registration date : 2009-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars..Finale..Nov 21 and 22   November 21st 2011, 7:55 pm

Evan Lysacek is in the front row, too- as is Mark Ballas. Kardashian's freestyle was awesome- very impressed, he's improved so much. JR's is awesome, too.
Back to top Go down
ranjake
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars..Finale..Nov 21 and 22   November 21st 2011, 7:56 pm

Chaz is sitting with Nancy Grace!
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars..Finale..Nov 21 and 22   November 21st 2011, 7:58 pm

Finishing up the Free Style is -

JR/Karina

Scores - 10's across the board

Commentary -
CarrieAnn - The sickest lifts I've ever seen
Len - Two things revealed, Karina's body and your talent
Bruno - jungle something or other LOL

My Opinion - WOW WOW and WOW AMAZING!!

Back to top Go down
ranjake
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars..Finale..Nov 21 and 22   November 21st 2011, 7:59 pm

I think I'd give JR the edge- but that's a lot to do with the choreography. JR got 30, also.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars..Finale..Nov 21 and 22   November 21st 2011, 8:01 pm

and....the show is over

Good show. IMO JR's free style was the best followed by Rob and Ricki's Cha Cha was the best.

That new show "You Deserve It" with Chris Harrison is on now
Back to top Go down
Lori

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars..Finale..Nov 21 and 22   November 21st 2011, 8:04 pm

whoooohooooo J.R. perfect score!
Back to top Go down
KayS

Number of posts : 25134
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars..Finale..Nov 21 and 22   November 21st 2011, 8:19 pm

DWTS, great show. New Chris Harrison show? Thumbs DOWN imo.
Back to top Go down
ebowers
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars..Finale..Nov 21 and 22   November 21st 2011, 9:24 pm

ranjake wrote:
Chaz is sitting with Nancy Grace!

They are besties!! It seems like such an odd matching, doesn't it?
Well, I thought Rob was simply wonderful tonight and I am hoping he wins the MBT. bravo

I do agree with you Kay that the show was great tonight!
Back to top Go down
catty

Number of posts : 14721
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars..Finale..Nov 21 and 22   November 21st 2011, 9:58 pm

I haven't seen the show yet but already voted for JR. roll on floor laughi Glad he got a 30.

New! CBS All Access. Watch CBS Shows On Demand. Anytime, Anywhere. Live TV & Next-day new episodes. Free Trial!

Back to top Go down
Janelle's#1Fan
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4128
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars..Finale..Nov 21 and 22   November 21st 2011, 10:26 pm

Back to top Go down
lallybelle
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8088

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars..Finale..Nov 21 and 22   November 22nd 2011, 7:05 am

Eh. I think the judges are obviously pushing Rob. 30? Come on. Don't get me wrong, he did a good job and has improved alot but he is not better than Ricki or JR.

JR & Karina's freestyle was the best dance tonight. IMO.
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars..Finale..Nov 21 and 22   November 22nd 2011, 7:21 am

lallybelle wrote:
Eh. I think the judges are obviously pushing Rob. 30? Come on. Don't get me wrong, he did a good job and has improved alot but he is not better than Ricki or JR.

JR & Karina's freestyle was the best dance tonight. IMO.

I thought JR's was the worst technically. He has a lot of personality though.
Back to top Go down
lallybelle
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8088

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars..Finale..Nov 21 and 22   November 22nd 2011, 9:16 am

Probably so Nancy. They were going a bit nuts..lol. I just enjoyed it the most.
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars..Finale..Nov 21 and 22   November 22nd 2011, 9:17 am

lallybelle wrote:
Probably so Nancy. They were going a bit nuts..lol. I just enjoyed it the most.

I think JR has this in the bag. I just think people WANT him to win the most.
Back to top Go down
scfan

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2010-04-28

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars..Finale..Nov 21 and 22   November 22nd 2011, 9:33 am

Who did you like the most, Nancy?
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars..Finale..Nov 21 and 22   November 22nd 2011, 9:41 am

scfan wrote:

I'm torn.
I like Ricki because she has the hardest job. It's always harder for a female amateur to win these things. I think she is technically the best dancer.
I love Rob because he has improved so much and unlike what I thought before, he seems like a nice guy.
I like JR because I think a win would mean more to him than anyone.
Back to top Go down
Shug
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2842
Registration date : 2010-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars..Finale..Nov 21 and 22   November 22nd 2011, 10:25 am

NancyB (admin) wrote:
scfan wrote:

I'm torn.
I like Ricki because she has the hardest job. It's always harder for a female amateur to win these things. I think she is technically the best dancer.
I love Rob because he has improved so much and unlike what I thought before, he seems like a nice guy.
I like JR because I think a win would mean more to him than anyone.

ITA Nancy. Thank you for pointing out that it's far more difficult for a female dancer than a male and Ricki is the best dancer.
Rob has improved but is not a great dancer imo.
JR will probably win. He's been the best male dancer from the beginning. He is also going to get many votes because of his background and the fact that he is such a likeable person along with being a good dancer. I'll be surprised if he doesn't win.
Back to top Go down
bubs
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 945

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars..Finale..Nov 21 and 22   November 22nd 2011, 11:35 am

It seemed to me like Rob was a bit overscored. Ricki is the "best" dancer, but she got lost in the hoopla of Rob and JR. She will probably go out first. It's probably the first time a Derek freestyle didn't get 10's.

I hope JR wins. While I liked Rob way more than I thought I would, I am still rooting for JR. But, it really wouldn't surprise me if Rob won.
Back to top Go down
Lori

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars..Finale..Nov 21 and 22   November 22nd 2011, 3:19 pm

I'm rooting for JR. He's been my favorite since the beginning. Honestly though I've enjoyed all three so any one of them winning would be okay.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars..Finale..Nov 21 and 22   November 22nd 2011, 6:35 pm

Lori wrote:
I'm rooting for JR. He's been my favorite since the beginning.

Me too Lori, I've loved JR's enthusiasm and heart from the beginning. I wouldn't mind Rob winning either. I keep thinking about all those Kardashian fans out there, so I wouldn't be surprised if they pull it off.
Back to top Go down
catty

Number of posts : 14721
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars..Finale..Nov 21 and 22   November 22nd 2011, 10:02 pm

JR won!! and Karina.

New! CBS All Access. Watch CBS Shows On Demand. Anytime, Anywhere. Live TV & Next-day new episodes. Free Trial!

Back to top Go down
ebowers
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars..Finale..Nov 21 and 22   November 22nd 2011, 11:05 pm

Great finale!! All 3 couples were very good tonight. I was rooting for Rob/Cheryl from the start...but, I'm not disappointed that JR won because he was good also.
It was nice to see all the couples back. So happy that Chynna got her second chance to dance the number she messed up on earlier.

Back to top Go down
Maureen

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars..Finale..Nov 21 and 22   November 23rd 2011, 6:31 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars..Finale..Nov 21 and 22   

Back to top Go down

Dancing with the Stars..Finale..Nov 21 and 22
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Dancing With the Stars-
Jump to: