all about big brother ~ aabb

Discuss reality television. Big Brother, Survivor, Housewives, etc
 
HomePortalCalendarFAQLog inRegister

Share | 
 

 So what are you doing for Thanksgiving?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 8222
Location : MICHIGAN
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: So what are you doing for Thanksgiving?   November 24th 2011, 6:49 am

giggles wrote:
lovin wrote:
NancyB (admin) wrote:
lovin wrote:
ebowers wrote:
lovin wrote:
Having dinner with my dad, step mom grands along with my best friend (my aunt), my family and some very special guest.....a few of the Michigan Wolverine football players....I can't wait!!

Well, that's pretty exciting, for sure. Good luck to them in their big game against the OSU Buckeyes! What a rivalry that is!

Thanks ebowers, I'm pretty excited to be going to this game to be honest. Just hoping my dad and my husband keep their pie holes shut and not end up in jail!! LOL

LMAO

It is funny but they both have big damn mouths LOL!

you could always have hot dogs on hand and when they start to run their mouth,shove a dog in it! lol!

Ooo good one Giggles! Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Lori
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 22965
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: So what are you doing for Thanksgiving?   November 24th 2011, 8:51 am

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! big hug
Back to top Go down
jodriver58
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 13468
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: So what are you doing for Thanksgiving?   November 24th 2011, 9:31 am

Happy Thanksgiving.
Back to top Go down
mimTN
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous


Number of posts : 5737
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: So what are you doing for Thanksgiving?   November 24th 2011, 10:00 am

I decided what I am doing. watching parades, getting out Christmas deco (first time in 6 yrs) popping in and out of aabb and.......

Happy Thanksgiving darlin duts!

group hug

Back to top Go down
gluedtothepc
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 6661
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: So what are you doing for Thanksgiving?   November 24th 2011, 10:31 am

So very happy and thankful this Thanksgiving, and one of the things I'm grateful for is AABB!!

Back to top Go down
Lori
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 22965
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: So what are you doing for Thanksgiving?   November 24th 2011, 10:39 am

mimTN wrote:
I decided what I am doing. watching parades, getting out Christmas deco (first time in 6 yrs) popping in and out of aabb and.......

Happy Thanksgiving darlin duts!

group hug


Ohhhhh that sounds like fun, almost like a treasure hunt. There's probably decorations you won't even remember having.
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 9249
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: So what are you doing for Thanksgiving?   November 24th 2011, 11:00 am

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL!!!!
Back to top Go down
KayS
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 25134
Location : Beautiful state of Texas
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: So what are you doing for Thanksgiving?   November 24th 2011, 11:00 am

Happy Thanksgiving to all my fellow DUTS! I am thankful for a fun year spent with you and look forward to a fun one ahead!!
Back to top Go down
jami
Head of Household
Head of Household


Number of posts : 663
Location : delavan, il
Registration date : 2009-10-22

PostSubject: Re: So what are you doing for Thanksgiving?   November 24th 2011, 12:24 pm

Happy Thanksgiving everyone...I hope you all remembered to thaw the turkey Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ebowers
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 5845
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: So what are you doing for Thanksgiving?   November 24th 2011, 12:40 pm

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone here at AABB. Gobble, Gobble!!
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 8222
Location : MICHIGAN
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: So what are you doing for Thanksgiving?   November 24th 2011, 12:51 pm

Happy Thanksgiving to all of my fellow DUTS....I'm thankful for the friendships I have made over the past few years!!

Enjoy your day with family and friends! Much love to you all!

_________________
TEAM DANA: I'll stand by you!!!
Back to top Go down
Cousin_Jake
Moderator
avatar

Number of posts : 16469
Location : Ottawa, Ontario
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: So what are you doing for Thanksgiving?   November 24th 2011, 1:04 pm

Happy Thanksgiving to all fellow DUTs south of the 49th parallel!
Hope you all have an enjoyable day.
Back to top Go down
Frances
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 12116
Location : In my head
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: So what are you doing for Thanksgiving?   November 24th 2011, 2:05 pm

jami wrote:
Happy Thanksgiving everyone...I hope you all remembered to thaw the turkey Very Happy
Good one, Jami! LOL.

lovin wrote:
Happy Thanksgiving to all of my fellow DUTS....I'm thankful for the friendships I have made over the past few years!!

Enjoy your day with family and friends! Much love to you all!

Amen, Sista! cheek kiss
Back to top Go down
Lori
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 22965
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: So what are you doing for Thanksgiving?   November 24th 2011, 2:11 pm

jami wrote:
Happy Thanksgiving everyone...I hope you all remembered to thaw the turkey Very Happy

lol! The first Thanksgiving I hosted, my turkey hadn't thawed all the way. You should have heard my dad bitch, roflol. I remember saying "relax, I'll stick it in an hour earlier." It turned out fine.
Back to top Go down
ebowers
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 5845
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: So what are you doing for Thanksgiving?   November 25th 2011, 3:22 pm

I am anxious to hear how jami's big Thanksgiving dinner went and lovin's dinner with some football players went...
Back to top Go down
jami
Head of Household
Head of Household


Number of posts : 663
Location : delavan, il
Registration date : 2009-10-22

PostSubject: Re: So what are you doing for Thanksgiving?   November 25th 2011, 5:02 pm

ebowers wrote:
I am anxious to hear how jami's big Thanksgiving dinner went and lovin's dinner with some football players went...

Well, if you really want to know Smile The night before, I made pumpkin pie, chocolate pie, pumpkin bars, cherry pie, caramel apple cheesecake, dinner rolls, and deviled eggs. I burned the outside crust on the cherry pie (I forgot to wrap the crust with foil) and the cheesecake didn't set up Sad but the caramel apple topping is good with ice cream Smile

The day of Thanksgiving, I made turkey, ham, green bean casserole, candied sweet potatoes, stuffing, mashed potatoes, gravy, corn, and warmed up the rolls. The turkey was dry. The "throw away" turkey pan sprung a leak and I dumped turkey juice all over the floor and counter. doh But, everything was done on time and sense there isn't any leftovers (except desserts) I guess everyone liked it....except my mom, she had a "comment" about everything. My dad was overheard saying, "I didn't know Jami could cook!" The best compliment was from my husband, he said "I wouldn't want to spend the day with anyone besides you."

All in all, it was a good day. Everybody's bellys were full and I didn't have to find room for leftovers. Although I did wake up craving candied sweet potatoes!
Back to top Go down
Cousin_Jake
Moderator
avatar

Number of posts : 16469
Location : Ottawa, Ontario
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: So what are you doing for Thanksgiving?   November 25th 2011, 5:41 pm

Wow Jami ... that's quite the menu that you tackled! Well done.
(You must be exhausted.)
Back to top Go down
Lori
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 22965
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: So what are you doing for Thanksgiving?   November 25th 2011, 7:25 pm

Well good job Jami. That was quite an undertaking. If the turkey was dry, who cares...that's what gravy is for. No left overs proves your dinner was a complete successs!!!
Back to top Go down
Frances
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 12116
Location : In my head
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: So what are you doing for Thanksgiving?   November 25th 2011, 7:41 pm

jami wrote:


The day of Thanksgiving, I made turkey, ham, green bean casserole, candied sweet potatoes, stuffing, mashed potatoes, gravy, corn, and warmed up the rolls. The turkey was dry. The "throw away" turkey pan sprung a leak and I dumped turkey juice all over the floor and counter. doh But, everything was done on time and sense there isn't any leftovers (except desserts) I guess everyone liked it....except my mom, she had a "comment" about everything. My dad was overheard saying, "I didn't know Jami could cook!" The best compliment was from my husband, he said "I wouldn't want to spend the day with anyone besides you."

All in all, it was a good day. Everybody's bellys were full and I didn't have to find room for leftovers. Although I did wake up craving candied sweet potatoes!

Oh Jami, your hubby is a keeper! All the mishaps were worth those sweet words. Thanks for sharing. cheers
Back to top Go down
giggles
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 4245
Location : texas
Registration date : 2008-06-25

PostSubject: Re: So what are you doing for Thanksgiving?   November 25th 2011, 8:29 pm

Good job Jami! you cooke up quite a feast
Back to top Go down
jami
Head of Household
Head of Household


Number of posts : 663
Location : delavan, il
Registration date : 2009-10-22

PostSubject: Re: So what are you doing for Thanksgiving?   November 25th 2011, 8:41 pm

Thank you everyone for the kind words! I consider it a success because my mom was the only one that complained, but that's just how she is. Judging by the toys all over the house, all the kids had a good time Smile Now, I get to look forward to Christmas...we will have 20 people! How do I get myself into these things! eh And yes, I'm very exhausted. I've taken 2 naps today!
Back to top Go down
jami
Head of Household
Head of Household


Number of posts : 663
Location : delavan, il
Registration date : 2009-10-22

PostSubject: Re: So what are you doing for Thanksgiving?   November 25th 2011, 8:45 pm

Frances wrote:
jami wrote:


The day of Thanksgiving, I made turkey, ham, green bean casserole, candied sweet potatoes, stuffing, mashed potatoes, gravy, corn, and warmed up the rolls. The turkey was dry. The "throw away" turkey pan sprung a leak and I dumped turkey juice all over the floor and counter. doh But, everything was done on time and sense there isn't any leftovers (except desserts) I guess everyone liked it....except my mom, she had a "comment" about everything. My dad was overheard saying, "I didn't know Jami could cook!" The best compliment was from my husband, he said "I wouldn't want to spend the day with anyone besides you."

All in all, it was a good day. Everybody's bellys were full and I didn't have to find room for leftovers. Although I did wake up craving candied sweet potatoes!

Oh Jami, your hubby is a keeper! All the mishaps were worth those sweet words. Thanks for sharing. cheers

I call him my angel...he has done so much for me and saved my son and me from an abusive person...I'm not letting him go!
Back to top Go down
KayS
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 25134
Location : Beautiful state of Texas
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: So what are you doing for Thanksgiving?   November 25th 2011, 8:55 pm

Caramel Apple Cheesecake sounds REALLY good. Jen and I just went to Golden Corral for our turkey, but the chocolate fountain is a firm new fave.
Back to top Go down
jami
Head of Household
Head of Household


Number of posts : 663
Location : delavan, il
Registration date : 2009-10-22

PostSubject: Re: So what are you doing for Thanksgiving?   November 25th 2011, 9:07 pm

KayS wrote:
Caramel Apple Cheesecake sounds REALLY good. Jen and I just went to Golden Corral for our turkey, but the chocolate fountain is a firm new fave.

I followed the directions for the cheesecake, but it didn't set up right. I think I should have baked it a little longer. I'm gonna try again real soon. I really want to try the chocolate fountain...it sounds so yummy!

I hope everyone had a happy Thanksgiving!!!
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 43153
Location : @lillyhearts
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: So what are you doing for Thanksgiving?   November 25th 2011, 9:09 pm

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving.

_________________



~ Happy thoughts fill your life with happiness ~
Back to top Go down
ebowers
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 5845
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: So what are you doing for Thanksgiving?   November 25th 2011, 9:47 pm

Our guest from Wales summed up Thanksgiving Day very simply...she said, "What a beautiful day!"
Back to top Go down
Frances
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 12116
Location : In my head
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: So what are you doing for Thanksgiving?   November 26th 2011, 1:19 am

HAPPY4LIFE wrote:
I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving.
Lilly cheek kiss


ebowers wrote:
Our guest from Wales summed up Thanksgiving Day very simply...she said, "What a beautiful day!"

I could probably sit and listen to your Welsh guest for hours, I love accents. And yes, "What a beautiful day" is fitting.
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 8222
Location : MICHIGAN
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: So what are you doing for Thanksgiving?   November 27th 2011, 3:37 pm

Thanksgiving was great...only ended up having Ricky there though since the other players family was in town, so that was a bummer. Good time. And even a better time at the game yesterday!!

Hope everyone had a great holiday weekend!

_________________
TEAM DANA: I'll stand by you!!!
Back to top Go down
ebowers
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 5845
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: So what are you doing for Thanksgiving?   November 27th 2011, 3:49 pm

lovin wrote:
Thanksgiving was great...only ended up having Ricky there though since the other players family was in town, so that was a bummer. Good time. And even a better time at the game yesterday!!

Hope everyone had a great holiday weekend!

Congratulations on the Wolverine's victory thus ending the 7 year winning streak of our beloved Buckeyes. It was an exciting game and we could feel the electricity in that stadium from our living room!!
Back to top Go down
ebowers
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 5845
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: So what are you doing for Thanksgiving?   November 27th 2011, 3:57 pm

Frances wrote:
HAPPY4LIFE wrote:
I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving.
Lilly cheek kiss


ebowers wrote:
Our guest from Wales summed up Thanksgiving Day very simply...she said, "What a beautiful day!"

I could probably sit and listen to your Welsh guest for hours, I love accents. And yes, "What a beautiful day" is fitting.


I do too, Frances! I found myself starting to say a few words like her by the end of her visit today! When I was younger we would vacation @ Myrtle Beach, SC for a week and when I'd get home I was talking just like Jordan does!
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 8222
Location : MICHIGAN
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: So what are you doing for Thanksgiving?   November 27th 2011, 4:01 pm

ebowers wrote:
lovin wrote:
Thanksgiving was great...only ended up having Ricky there though since the other players family was in town, so that was a bummer. Good time. And even a better time at the game yesterday!!

Hope everyone had a great holiday weekend!

Congratulations on the Wolverine's victory thus ending the 7 year winning streak of our beloved Buckeyes. It was an exciting game and we could feel the electricity in that stadium from our living room!!

I've never been to a place that loud before it was awesome. I'm surprised I have my voice!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: So what are you doing for Thanksgiving?   

Back to top Go down
 
So what are you doing for Thanksgiving?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: The Lounge-
Jump to: