all about big brother ~ aabb

Discuss reality television. Big Brother, Survivor, Housewives, etc

HomePortalCalendarFAQLog inRegister

Share | 

Episode 10 - "Running the Show ( with spoilers)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35519
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Episode 10 - "Running the Show ( with spoilers)    November 13th 2011, 5:36 pm

Max Fisher has posted his spoilers for Wednesday's show.
To read the complete post go here

Summary of the spoiler:

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9251
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Episode 10 - "Running the Show ( with spoilers)    November 13th 2011, 7:13 pm

so from that spoiler i am guessing, ozzy wins both immunity comps, i would be surprised they wouldn't just vote him out again if he didn't???
Back to top Go down
ranjake
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2902
Registration date : 2009-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Episode 10 - "Running the Show ( with spoilers)    November 13th 2011, 8:04 pm

bergen wrote:
so from that spoiler i am guessing, ozzy wins both immunity comps, i would be surprised they wouldn't just vote him out again if he didn't???

I think Jeff Probst said on EW, despite having said earlier in the season that there are no 3-way duels, that Jim/Ozzy/Keith have a 3-way duel, and I guess from the spoiler Ozzy wins that. After that, I get confused. I guess Dawn and Whitney go to RI- and then what, ANOTHER 3-way duel?
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Episode 10 - "Running the Show ( with spoilers)    November 13th 2011, 8:07 pm

bergen wrote:

THe winner doesn't go back in just yet though, so that person could be beat in the next Redemption island duel.
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Episode 10 - "Running the Show ( with spoilers)    November 13th 2011, 9:24 pm

NancyB (admin) wrote:
bergen wrote:

THe winner doesn't go back in just yet though, so that person could be beat in the next Redemption island duel.
Spoiler:

oohh i forgot about they don't always go back in after winning at RI. thanks!
and if that spoiler is correct-i like it!
Back to top Go down
catty
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 14893
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Episode 10 - "Running the Show ( with spoilers)    November 13th 2011, 9:34 pm

lol! I like it too!

Number of posts : 12117
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Episode 10 - "Running the Show ( with spoilers)    November 14th 2011, 6:51 am

I've lost interest in Survivor recently and I don't know why. Drats.
Back to top Go down
lallybelle
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8088

PostSubject: Re: Episode 10 - "Running the Show ( with spoilers)    November 16th 2011, 7:09 pm

LOL! Tell it like it is Whitney.

Oh good lord this Coach Jesus stuff is annoying.
Back to top Go down
lallybelle
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Episode 10 - "Running the Show ( with spoilers)    November 16th 2011, 7:41 pm

Oh NOW you realize your #7. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
lallybelle
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Episode 10 - "Running the Show ( with spoilers)    November 16th 2011, 7:54 pm

OK. Now I'm talking to myself...lol. This is SOOOO lame & predictable.
Back to top Go down
Frances

PostSubject: Re: Episode 10 - "Running the Show ( with spoilers)    November 16th 2011, 8:11 pm

Lally.... roll on floor laughi

Coach calling himself "Zeus" in the previews?? The best part was Cochran saying something like, "Didn't Zeus hate his children". LMAO.

You are correct, Lally, most of tonight's show bored me to tears. I want a big move not just talk.

Back to top Go down
Lori

Number of posts : 22965

PostSubject: Re: Episode 10 - "Running the Show ( with spoilers)    November 16th 2011, 8:13 pm

lally - welcome to The Talking to Yourself in a Thread and Wondering What the Hell am I Doing Club. I am the president!! LOL.
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Episode 10 - "Running the Show ( with spoilers)    November 16th 2011, 9:25 pm

sorry late to the game.. wouldn't of minded seeing albert and sophie make that big move tonight. i dont want coach in harms way but i don't want to see edna and cochran (though i don't mind him) in the final 3 with coach...i want some combo of sophie & albert there....
does anyone know if it's going to be a final 2 or final 3 this year?
also again i am saying, albert is a hottie!
and dawn i got to give it to her, she is good in comps...i am really liking her
whitney, blah she can go
Back to top Go down
Frances

PostSubject: Re: Episode 10 - "Running the Show ( with spoilers)    November 16th 2011, 9:30 pm

bergen wrote:
sorry late to the game.. wouldn't of minded seeing albert and sophie make that big move tonight. i dont want coach in harms way but i don't want to see edna and cochran (though i don't mind him) in the final 3 with coach...i want some combo of sophie & albert there....
does anyone know if it's going to be a final 2 or final 3 this year?
also again i am saying, albert is a hottie!
and dawn i got to give it to her, she is good in comps...i am really liking her
whitney, blah she can go

Oh yeah! demon banana
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

Number of posts : 17318

PostSubject: Re: Episode 10 - "Running the Show ( with spoilers)    November 16th 2011, 9:42 pm

Yeah well I'm glad that's over with and now the game can start again. I've been bored to tears these past few weeks, I can't wait until they start to eat their own lol.

I think they really showed the flirtation between Whitney & Keith tonight. Lots of glancing smiles at one another.
Back to top Go down
Hugh310
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2754
Registration date : 2010-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Episode 10 - "Running the Show ( with spoilers)    November 16th 2011, 11:08 pm

At least they are speeding up the inevitable pagonging with back-to-back double boots.

Ozzy should beat Dawn and Whit pretty easily next week. I think he will return from RI at F5.

Part of me wants to see John go next and part of me wants to see his weak ass carried to the F3, only to get absolutely vilified by the jury and getting ZERO votes.

Very little Brandon in this episode. Thank God for small favours.

Edna is receiving a TERRIBLE edit, considering she is a target at TC pretty much all the time. Maybe she was the one who convinced Julie to dump Probst, and this is her payback from the host/EP.

Rick has been invisible the entire season. Maybe he bullied scrawny Probst in high school.

On second thought, John needs to go ASAP and I hope they ostracize him at Ponderosa, at least for a day or two. Is that mean of me ????

Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Episode 10 - "Running the Show ( with spoilers)    November 17th 2011, 4:26 am

I hope Sophie doesn't get targeted because of her strength in the immunity challenges!
Back to top Go down
Cousin_Jake

Number of posts : 16469
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Episode 10 - "Running the Show ( with spoilers)    November 17th 2011, 7:57 am

This would have been a good week for the alliance members who consider themselves numbers 5, 6 and 7 to join with Dawn and Whitney and get rid of Coach. (and then Albert, Brendon and Edna in ensuing challenges depending on who didn't win immunity) If they had sent Coach to Redemption Island last night, he'd be fighting against Ozzie in the next RI challenge so only one of the three there would have had a chance to win the challenge and remain in the game ... good odds. I know that they're sending people to jury now so that's always a factor, but if Cochran, Dawn and another flipper were the final three, the bitter Betty jury members would still have to vote for someone.
Back to top Go down
Schooner
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1827
Registration date : 2009-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Episode 10 - "Running the Show ( with spoilers)    November 17th 2011, 11:10 am

lallybelle wrote:

That was my thought last night. You went from being at worst #6 on your tribe, to being #7 on the other tribe! DUH

And, then he correctly guesses what will happen at tribal with the immediate IC, and still doesn't vote to get rid of one of the 6!

I am surprised that Albert didn't do what was best for him - but my guess is that he couldn't get Sophie on board, so he scrapped the idea.
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Episode 10 - "Running the Show ( with spoilers)    November 17th 2011, 11:16 am

How do you know Sophie and Albert don't plan on taking Cochran to the finals?
It would be a good choice. I have a feeling that Sophie and Albert have a strong side deal.
Back to top Go down
ranjake
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2902
Registration date : 2009-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Episode 10 - "Running the Show ( with spoilers)    November 17th 2011, 11:42 am

NancyB (admin) wrote:
How do you know Sophie and Albert don't plan on taking Cochran to the finals?
It would be a good choice. I have a feeling that Sophie and Albert have a strong side deal.

I'm torn. I hate Coach. I like Sophie, I like Albert (I love Ozzy but I'm resigned he does not win- but will win FF because "Fraus/catladies" like me will vote for him.) I think banding against Coach would've been smart for Cochran (who I hate) and Albert (who I like)- but not so good for Sophie. If Ozzy is gone, Sophie's the best one left- at challenges- plus the jury will be more bitter at Coach than Sophie- so I think Sophie's in a good spot.

Eta: Am I remembering this correctly? Zeus- Father of Gods and Men. God of sky and Thunder. Known for his erotic escapades????

I'm a long time out of school- am I wrong?
Back to top Go down
lallybelle
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Episode 10 - "Running the Show ( with spoilers)    November 17th 2011, 12:17 pm

Schooner wrote:
lallybelle wrote:

That was my thought last night. You went from being at worst #6 on your tribe, to being #7 on the other tribe! DUH

And, then he correctly guesses what will happen at tribal with the immediate IC, and still doesn't vote to get rid of one of the 6!

I am surprised that Albert didn't do what was best for him - but my guess is that he couldn't get Sophie on board, so he scrapped the idea.

Yeah, we don't get to see everything so I'm sure there were more discussions and they realized no one else was going to move so why stick their necks out. It would have been SOOOO awesome though.

Oh well now the Coach worshipers will have to pick themselves off.
Back to top Go down
Frances

PostSubject: Re: Episode 10 - "Running the Show ( with spoilers)    November 17th 2011, 12:32 pm

Jack'd wrote:
Yeah well I'm glad that's over with and now the game can start again. I've been bored to tears these past few weeks, I can't wait until they start to eat their own lol.

MUAH! Eating their own. lol!
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Episode 10 - "Running the Show ( with spoilers)    November 17th 2011, 1:18 pm

lallybelle wrote:
Schooner wrote:
lallybelle wrote:

Yeah, we don't get to see everything so I'm sure there were more discussions and they realized no one else was going to move so why stick their necks out. It would have been SOOOO awesome though.

Oh well now the Coach worshipers will have to pick themselves off.

if albert and/or sophie can get the upper hand here with this tribe it will be interesting to see if they go right for coach or someone else.

there are so many scenarios with these 7
Back to top Go down
catty

Number of posts : 14893
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Episode 10 - "Running the Show ( with spoilers)    November 17th 2011, 3:56 pm

I loved seeing Sophie win two immunity challenges. I just hope it doesn't hurt her chances of getting to the end.

I really hope they band together in some way to take out Coach. Not that I don't like him, but I really would like to see Sophie or Albert win.

PostSubject: Re: Episode 10 - "Running the Show ( with spoilers)    November 17th 2011, 5:41 pm

On any of the reality series that I watch, I always have favourite players, players that I have complete disdain for and players that I'm indifferent to. I always want my favourites to do well, of course, but I can still acknowledge a good game move against one of my favourites. (Though I wish players would just say "Evicting you gives me a better chance to win" instead of the standard "demonizing" that takes place with great regularity.) Every player is there to help themselves win, nobody else.
That's why I was so surprised last season (Survivor: Redemption Island) when the cast let Rob get to the end. Didn't they all know, as we did, that if they let him get to the end, he would win? If this year's remaining cast lets Coach get to the end, he will win. I'm sure both Coach and Albert would each like to drag Cochran and possibly Dawn or Edna to the end with them because the jury likely won't vote for them and Coach or Albert would win. The rest of the players should definitely get Coach, Albert and Brendon out as soon as possible.
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Episode 10 - "Running the Show ( with spoilers)    November 17th 2011, 6:09 pm

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Episode 10 - "Running the Show ( with spoilers)    November 17th 2011, 6:14 pm

Cousin_Jake wrote:
On any of the reality series that I watch, I always have favourite players, players that I have complete disdain for and players that I'm indifferent to. I always want my favourites to do well, of course, but I can still acknowledge a good game move against one of my favourites. (Though I wish players would just say "Evicting you gives me a better chance to win" instead of the standard "demonizing" that takes place with great regularity.) Every player is there to help themselves win, nobody else.
That's why I was so surprised last season (Survivor: Redemption Island) when the cast let Rob get to the end. Didn't they all know, as we did, that if they let him get to the end, he would win? If this year's remaining cast lets Coach get to the end, he will win. I'm sure both Coach and Albert would each like to drag Cochran and possibly Dawn or Edna to the end with them because the jury likely won't vote for them and Coach or Albert would win. The rest of the players should definitely get Coach, Albert and Brendon out as soon as possible.

interesting you mention dawn being taken to the final 3, here is what Jim had to say in an interview about Dawn

Letís say Cochran hadnít flipped and you guys had ended up with the numbers? Whom would you have wanted to go to the final 3 with?
I thought of it a few different ways. I had to get Dawn out of there. Dawn was way too nice. Nobody was going to take Dawn to the end. Everybody wanted to take Cochran to the end. When people talk about being sixth in the alliance, Iíll tell you this ó Cochran was in every single personís final three. Every one of us, and when I say everyone, I mean all 11 people that merged. So he was not at the bottom. He may have been at the bottom of the pecking order pre-merge. Post-merge, he was Phillip Sheppard. We all wanted him at the end because he didnít do anything. The kid every morning would wake up and ask if he should put on his contacts or his glasses. And endearing turns to annoying very fast when youíre in a survival scenario and youíre playing for a million dollars. So I kind of went back and forth. I liked the idea of taking Ken and Barbie ó Keith and Whitney ó to the finals because I could garner some votes there, but I also liked taking Cochran and probably Keith. I went through a lot of those scenarios., and it changed. The only constants were that Ozzy wasnít going to make it to the final three and Dawn wasnít going to make it to the final three.
Back to top Go down
Cousin_Jake

PostSubject: Re: Episode 10 - "Running the Show ( with spoilers)    November 17th 2011, 6:44 pm

That makes sense Bergen. Dawn is nice so I guess that makes her less likely to make final three.
Back to top Go down
Cousin_Jake

PostSubject: Re: Episode 10 - "Running the Show ( with spoilers)    November 17th 2011, 6:45 pm

NancyB (admin) wrote:
Spoiler:

Maybe he needed an exorcism?
Back to top Go down
Frances

PostSubject: Re: Episode 10 - "Running the Show ( with spoilers)    November 17th 2011, 7:59 pm

Cousin_Jake wrote:
NancyB (admin) wrote:
Spoiler:

Maybe he needed an exorcism?

lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Episode 10 - "Running the Show ( with spoilers)    

Back to top Go down

Episode 10 - "Running the Show ( with spoilers)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Survivor-
Jump to: