View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
KayS
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 25134
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Hope Solo Twitter Feud   November 11th 2011, 5:49 am

I love Hope because I am a big soccer fan and was amazed when I saw this! She is a wonderful athlete and her teammates and fans love her.

http://www.wetpaint.com/dancing-with-the-stars/articles/new-rumor-about-hope-solos-holier-than-thou-attitude-sparks-twitter-feud

So much for that story applauding the lack of divas on the set of Dancing With the Stars Season 13. Oy. That was the scoop out of HollywoodLife in early October, but now that we're in early November, their source is dancing a very different jig.

“Hope [Solo] always acts better than everyone. She has this ‘holier than thou’ attitude and it’s really getting on all of our nerves,” HollywoodLife’s DWTS insider said. “She’s rude and we’ve wanted her gone for weeks!”

That comment alone was going to rile the passionate and loyal Team MakSolo fans, but the next part gets strange. Diana Watt, who hosts a show called Diana's Ballroom for Reality Nation, is not a big fan of Hope on DWTS and she tweeted some links to the new story:

@DianaWatt: I have been saying for weeks that Hope isn't well liked by t/cast

@DianaWatt: Thank you @TarynWilkey for finding this article that supports my theory that nobody on #DWTS likes @hopesolo & it shows in her behavior.

Hope Solo responded to Diana on Twitter: “@DianaWatt get off your couch and do something productive with your life sweetheart. Starting rumors? What did your mama ever teach u!”

That started a new round of Hope fans going after Diana. “OH my I just have to laugh, I am a veteran of the armed forces and was just called unAmerican because I am not a fan of Hope Solo #lovelife,” Diana tweeted.

But Diana’s supporters also went on the attack — which Diana said she didn’t want. “If you R a fan of mine, I thank you! Plz don't attack @hopesolo or her fans to defend me, that is just not my style. Let them go there not U.”

Fans have always had strong opinions about DWTS — if they didn’t, the show wouldn’t have 13 seasons and counting — and there’s nothing more American than shouting your opinion from the nearest rooftop (aka Twitter). It’s just weird to think this season is down several million viewers from the last few seasons even though fans seem more engaged than ever. Maybe ABC should start posting Twitter feuds as promos. Look at what you’re missing, drama lovers!

Source: HollywoodLife (via @DWTSGossip)

Want more from Wetpaint Entertainment? For the latest on DWTS, "like" us on our Facebook page at facebook.com/DWTSFansite, or follow us on Twitter at twitter.com/DWTSWetpaint.
Back to top Go down
Lori

Number of posts : 22965
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Hope Solo Twitter Feud   November 11th 2011, 9:02 am

I like Hope too. I certainly wouldn't take Diana's word for anything.
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35511
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Hope Solo Twitter Feud   November 11th 2011, 9:15 am

From the article:

But Diana’s supporters also went on the attack — which Diana said she didn’t want. “If you R a fan of mine, I thank you! Plz don't attack @hopesolo or her fans to defend me, that is just not my style. Let them go there not U.”

... no she just goes after them herself. I read her twitter sometimes and what she has said and who she also agrees with. It is her style.
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
Cousin_Jake

Number of posts : 16468

PostSubject: Re: Hope Solo Twitter Feud   November 11th 2011, 9:17 am

Who's Diana Watt?
Reality Nation is an off-shoot of SuperPass, no?
I'm not sure why Hope Solo or any other accomplished person would care what someone nobody has ever heard of thinks but I guess it's hard to resist responding to someone who posts negativity. We've seen it for years with BB players ... the hate and nasty posts frequently get a response from the HG while the supportive fans often don't get a response. Human nature I guess. It takes many positive comments to counteract one negative one.
I guess that's why the haters hate ... they get the attention from it that they don't seem to get in their real lives.
Back to top Go down
Lori

PostSubject: Re: Hope Solo Twitter Feud   November 11th 2011, 9:27 am

She has fans? Shocked
Back to top Go down
lallybelle
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8088

PostSubject: Re: Hope Solo Twitter Feud   November 11th 2011, 9:39 am

Using @ mentions is an obvious way to make sure Hope saw the tweets. Why people feel the need to do this, I'll never know.
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35511
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Hope Solo Twitter Feud   November 11th 2011, 12:33 pm

Cousin_Jake wrote:
Who's Diana Watt?
Reality Nation is an off-shoot of SuperPass, no?
I'm not sure why Hope Solo or any other accomplished person would care what someone nobody has ever heard of thinks but I guess it's hard to resist responding to someone who posts negativity. We've seen it for years with BB players ... the hate and nasty posts frequently get a response from the HG while the supportive fans often don't get a response. Human nature I guess. It takes many positive comments to counteract one negative one.
I guess that's why the haters hate ... they get the attention from it that they don't seem to get in their real lives.

Cousin Jake, she has been around on the Big Brother boards for a while. She posted as dewfaith on EAD and Sucks, then went to the Nickele fan site... pals with Hellataz, hates Ragan. I think she started hating Dani when Dani and Nick broke up.
Oh and took some ballroom lessons once and thinks she is an expert now.
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
Cousin_Jake

Number of posts : 16468

PostSubject: Re: Hope Solo Twitter Feud   November 11th 2011, 5:21 pm

Ok ... I remember that Dewfaith person from Winelle days! Lol
Back to top Go down
jengalives
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 657
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Hope Solo Twitter Feud   November 12th 2011, 4:55 am

Isn't Diana Watt the one who just did the long interview with Rachel and also the one who was involved in the "Sack Bullying" Halloween thing with Shelly?

She really seems to be doing anything she can to get her name out there lately.

PostSubject: Re: Hope Solo Twitter Feud   November 12th 2011, 8:13 am

I remember her way back in chat rooms screaming at her kid, roflol.
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8222
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Hope Solo Twitter Feud   November 12th 2011, 6:36 pm

WTF seriously??!

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5737
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Hope Solo Twitter Feud   November 12th 2011, 7:55 pm

a little off topic, but not much.

Do any of you ever wonder what these people, by "these people" I mean ones that create mutiple accounts, attack people and do all the crazy things we have heard about, get in twitter wars, post mean things just to upset people, etc. Then the ones whose real names are known. What do their real life freinds and family think of their "hobby"?

Anyway do you ever wonder what they are like in real life? Are they desperate lonely, and disturbed, do they have seemingly normal lives and use this stuff to satisfy some hidden rot? I mean who are they and why?
I don't understand. This stuff has to take up time and energy, it boggles my mind and I will never get it.
scratch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hope Solo Twitter Feud   

Back to top Go down

Hope Solo Twitter Feud
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Dancing With the Stars-
Jump to: