Share | 

Episode 9 "Cut Throat" ( with spoilers)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35507
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Episode 9 "Cut Throat" ( with spoilers)    November 6th 2011, 3:52 am

MaxFisher has posted the spoilers for this episode.

First, non spoilers taken from previews and tweets that Jeff Probst has made:

Jeff says the first ten minutes will be brutal... on Cochran. Jim is especially nasty. Also there will be a double eviction.
There is no Redemption Island challenge this week.

Now for the spoilers

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
Cousin_Jake

Number of posts : 16468
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Episode 9 "Cut Throat" ( with spoilers)    November 6th 2011, 8:00 am

Sounds like it will be a good episode!
Back to top Go down
scottep_32
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8811
Registration date : 2010-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Episode 9 "Cut Throat" ( with spoilers)    November 6th 2011, 10:34 am

looks like this seasons going downhill fast
Back to top Go down
catty
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 14843
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Episode 9 "Cut Throat" ( with spoilers)    November 6th 2011, 8:57 pm

I don't think it's going downhill, but I'm sure I'll change my mind if/when my faves leave.

New! CBS All Access. Watch CBS Shows On Demand. Anytime, Anywhere. Live TV & Next-day new episodes. Free Trial!

Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Episode 9 "Cut Throat" ( with spoilers)    November 9th 2011, 4:57 pm

Jeff P is tweeting again during the show... too distracting for me, but if anyone wants to read they are on the portal tweet feed.
Back to top Go down
lallybelle
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8088
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Episode 9 "Cut Throat" ( with spoilers)    November 9th 2011, 7:03 pm

Eww. STFU Brandon.
Back to top Go down
ranjake
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2902
Registration date : 2009-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Episode 9 "Cut Throat" ( with spoilers)    November 9th 2011, 7:20 pm

lallybelle wrote:
Eww. STFU Brandon.

Amen.
Back to top Go down
lallybelle
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Episode 9 "Cut Throat" ( with spoilers)    November 9th 2011, 7:41 pm

OMG. I want to punch him in the face.
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8222
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Episode 9 "Cut Throat" ( with spoilers)    November 9th 2011, 7:52 pm

Brandon needs to STFU! I can't stand that little weasel!

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Episode 9 "Cut Throat" ( with spoilers)    November 9th 2011, 7:52 pm

And Cochran is on my last damn nerve too!

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Episode 9 "Cut Throat" ( with spoilers)    November 9th 2011, 8:03 pm

Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Episode 9 "Cut Throat" ( with spoilers)    November 9th 2011, 8:10 pm

scottep_32 wrote:

YAY Janelle!!!
Back to top Go down
lallybelle
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Episode 9 "Cut Throat" ( with spoilers)    November 9th 2011, 8:16 pm

I LOVE you Janelle!

Great minds lovin! Wink
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

Number of posts : 17318

PostSubject: Re: Episode 9 "Cut Throat" ( with spoilers)    November 9th 2011, 8:27 pm

lallybelle wrote:
Eww. STFU Brandon.

Well get in line behind me Evil or Very Mad What a pompous ass he is. I'm not liking this season very much, all this one sided crap. Poor Whitney losing it tonight at tribal, I felt so bad for her. I'm having flashbacks of the damn nerd heard fuss and fight
Back to top Go down
scottep_32
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Episode 9 "Cut Throat" ( with spoilers)    November 9th 2011, 8:37 pm

Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Episode 9 "Cut Throat" ( with spoilers)    November 10th 2011, 3:52 am

Oh great, now Natalie is tweeting Cochran directly with nastiness.

It's a game people. If Cochran turned on Brandon no one would care.
It's just because it is the beautiful Ozzy. I like Ozzy and no doubt he is eye candy plus an interesting Survivor player, but I just think people need to separate the game from real life. Besides, Ozzy is the one who made two dumb moves. He should have kept his immunity idol.

Also, Ozzy could make it back in...or Keith or Jim. Is anyone hoping it's Jim who comes back?
Back to top Go down
Maureen

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Episode 9 "Cut Throat" ( with spoilers)    November 10th 2011, 5:40 am

I am sooooo disappointed in Natalie.

She (of all people) should be telling him to ignore the haters and their hateful tweets...but nope, she jumps on the kid with her own classless tweets.
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Episode 9 "Cut Throat" ( with spoilers)    November 10th 2011, 5:48 am

Wildebeest wrote:
I am sooooo disappointed in Natalie.

She (of all people) should be telling him to ignore the haters and their hateful tweets...but nope, she jumps on the kid with her own classless tweets.

Oh well, neither Ozzy or Cochran will be in the final three IMO. It would have happened that way no matter what.... again IMO.

ETA: I take that back... the remaining Upolu's may drag him along because he is so disliked.
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9246
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Episode 9 "Cut Throat" ( with spoilers)    November 10th 2011, 7:09 am

i don't want any of those 3 guys on redemption back but if i had to choose, it would be keith, but just for eyecandy. Ozzy doesn't do it for me, to pretty...Oh and i feel like ozzy's only story ever on Survivor is that he stands on tops of trees and catches fish.

And did anyone find that albert morphed into a totally different person with losing all that weight. He looked so different to me last night, still a hottie though...lol..i wouldn't mind seeing him, coach and sophie in the end.
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Episode 9 "Cut Throat" ( with spoilers)    November 10th 2011, 7:18 am

bergen wrote:
i don't want any of those 3 guys on redemption back but if i had to choose, it would be keith, but just for eyecandy. Ozzy doesn't do it for me, to pretty...Oh and i feel like ozzy's only story ever on Survivor is that he stands on tops of trees and catches fish.

And did anyone find that albert morphed into a totally different person with losing all that weight. He looked so different to me last night, still a hottie though...lol..i wouldn't mind seeing him, coach and sophie in the end.

Me either, but from the previews it doesn't look good. I'm thinking it will be Coach, Sophie, and ? ( a goat)

( lol - go Sophie)
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Episode 9 "Cut Throat" ( with spoilers)    November 10th 2011, 7:44 am

yes nancy...Go Sophie!!
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Episode 9 "Cut Throat" ( with spoilers)    November 10th 2011, 9:36 am

I wonder how they found out
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Episode 9 "Cut Throat" ( with spoilers)    November 10th 2011, 9:42 am

i'm thinking whitney, she was the only other one to know...also dawn and her voted ozzy out so she could of been already working on getting in with Upolu
Back to top Go down
Hugh310
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2753
Registration date : 2010-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Episode 9 "Cut Throat" ( with spoilers)    November 10th 2011, 12:03 pm

I'm thinking the producers with their leading questions during the confessionals .......

Number of posts : 14843
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Episode 9 "Cut Throat" ( with spoilers)    November 10th 2011, 3:35 pm

bergen wrote:

I wouldn't mind seeing that final 3, but I think Brandon is going to be there instead of one of those final 3.

And I'm disappointed in Natalie for her tweets to Cochran. It's one thing to have an opinon but no need to tweet him stuff like that. And it is a game.

New! CBS All Access. Watch CBS Shows On Demand. Anytime, Anywhere. Live TV & Next-day new episodes. Free Trial!

Back to top Go down
ranjake
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2902
Registration date : 2009-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Episode 9 "Cut Throat" ( with spoilers)    November 10th 2011, 7:14 pm

NancyB (admin) wrote:

I wonder how they found out

On SS they said Dawn/Whitney told- trying to get in good w/ Upolu. Don't know if it's true.
Back to top Go down
Hugh310
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2753
Registration date : 2010-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Episode 9 "Cut Throat" ( with spoilers)    November 10th 2011, 9:41 pm

It's not true ......

Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Episode 9 "Cut Throat" ( with spoilers)    November 11th 2011, 3:00 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Episode 9 "Cut Throat" ( with spoilers)    

Back to top Go down

Episode 9 "Cut Throat" ( with spoilers)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Survivor-
Jump to: