AuthorMessage
Shug
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2842
Registration date : 2010-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Top Chef Texas   December 22nd 2011, 1:58 pm

Thank You

I can't say I'll shed any tears over Heather leaving. She wasn't one of my favorites.
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35558
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Top Chef Texas   December 22nd 2011, 2:51 pm

Do you all ever watch Last Chance Kitchen?

Last night it was Nyesha vs. Heather . Nyesha won.
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9282
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Top Chef Texas   December 22nd 2011, 3:24 pm

love last chance kitchen and i would love to see nyesha get back on the show.
Back to top Go down
Shug
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Top Chef Texas   December 22nd 2011, 3:27 pm

bergen wrote:
love last chance kitchen and i would love to see nyesha get back on the show.

tens
Back to top Go down
catty

Number of posts : 15076
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Top Chef Texas   December 22nd 2011, 11:03 pm

Yay Heather is gone.

Karma is indeed a bitch.

All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Top Chef Texas   December 26th 2011, 9:41 am

catty wrote:
Yay Heather is gone.

Karma is indeed a bitch.

lol!
Back to top Go down
Gail
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3321
Registration date : 2008-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Top Chef Texas   January 5th 2012, 1:50 pm

Who left last night? I fell asleep and missed the end.
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Top Chef Texas   January 5th 2012, 3:09 pm

Chris G.

The one who always seems to be leading in the fan fave poll, but I never understand why.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Top Chef Texas   January 5th 2012, 4:19 pm

catty wrote:
Chris G.

The one who always seems to be leading in the fan fave poll, but I never understand why.
catty!!!! i think the exact same thing every time i see those results...when he left, i was like , eh no big deal , and if he didn't make me think of monroe from Too Close For Comfort whenever i see him, i would probably forget him, yet he is fan favorite ALL THE TIME!
you know what though, for some reason this season is hard on fan favs i think, who is yours?
i don't really have one, grayson i like off and on, same for Bev, the short blonde i thought i was really going to like but she is never really much on, i think paul might be in the lead for me.
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Top Chef Texas   January 5th 2012, 5:09 pm

I like Grayson, Sara, and Ty, but none of them compares to my like for Carla or a few others.

I'm not sure who I want to see win this season. It's so weird.

Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Top Chef Texas   January 5th 2012, 5:16 pm

Nyesha beat Malibu Chris in the Last Chance Kitchen

I like Grayson and Lindsey.
Back to top Go down
Gail
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Top Chef Texas   January 5th 2012, 5:53 pm

catty wrote:
Chris G.

Thanks, Catty.

I just started watching this season, and am trying to get caught up.

Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Top Chef Texas   January 12th 2012, 7:14 am

Nyesha won again at Last Chance Kitchen!
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Top Chef Texas   January 12th 2012, 7:48 am

NancyB (admin) wrote:
Nyesha won again at Last Chance Kitchen!

yes!!!! i was afraid to watch,,,i get so nervous for her!!!! How many are left before the winner gets back in?
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Top Chef Texas   January 12th 2012, 7:51 am

sorry if i offend anyone, but what is up with plump, red-headed female chefs, because boy are they a bit b**chy!
grayson, went back up into my fav slot last night, and even though bev seems a bit annoying and needs a bit of a backbone, with her cooking skills I get the feeling she is really good.
Back to top Go down
Top cat
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2442
Registration date : 2009-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Top Chef Texas   January 12th 2012, 9:05 am

Don't like Heather or Sarah ,bully's.I can see Bev walking away with the whole thing.Yes,she needs some back bone but,I like how she does not go on attack
mode when they take off on her...
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Top Chef Texas   January 13th 2012, 3:06 pm

I liked Sara and then this week came along and just crushed that opinion. I didn't like the way she spoke to Grayson or Beverly. They aren't kids. I bet if Bev had cooked Lindsay's fish the way she usually does, Lindsey may have won. I liked the way Bev and Grayson just looked at each other when Sara said Lindsey deserved that win just as much as Bev. lol...the team won, but they both seemed like a couple of sore losers because neither had the best dish according to the judges.

All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Top Chef Texas   January 13th 2012, 3:26 pm

catty wrote:
I liked Sara and then this week came along and just crushed that opinion. I didn't like the way she spoke to Grayson or Beverly. They aren't kids. I bet if Bev had cooked Lindsay's fish the way she usually does, Lindsey may have won. I liked the way Bev and Grayson just looked at each other when Sara said Lindsey deserved that win just as much as Bev. lol...the team won, but they both seemed like a couple of sore losers because neither had the best dish according to the judges.

good posting
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Top Chef Texas   January 19th 2012, 1:43 pm

ugh this week!!!!!!!!!!! Bev goes which i am sad and happy about because i like her and think she is probably a good chef, but it's hard to watch her on tv...
and then guess the FREAK WHAT???? she beat nyesha in last chance kitchen....nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
PhilipAlanPhoto
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1958
Registration date : 2010-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Top Chef Texas   January 19th 2012, 2:13 pm

bergen wrote:
ugh this week!!!!!!!!!!! Bev goes which i am sad and happy about because i like her and think she is probably a good chef, but it's hard to watch her on tv...
and then guess the FREAK WHAT???? she beat nyesha in last chance kitchen....nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!

When do the Last Chance chefs get back into the game? Do you know?
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Philip-Alan-Photography/6909574238
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Top Chef Texas   January 19th 2012, 2:36 pm

PhilipAlanPhoto wrote:
bergen wrote:

i have no idea
Back to top Go down
PhilipAlanPhoto
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Top Chef Texas   January 19th 2012, 2:37 pm

bergen wrote:
PhilipAlanPhoto wrote:
bergen wrote:

i have no idea

Boo. Smile
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Top Chef Texas   January 19th 2012, 2:39 pm

PhilipAlanPhoto wrote:
bergen wrote:
PhilipAlanPhoto wrote:
bergen wrote:

i have no idea

Boo. Smile

i'm thinking it has to be a week or 2 wouldn't you....it's final 6 now, i can't see them going after final 5
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Top Chef Texas   January 19th 2012, 4:07 pm

I like Bev, but I wish she would stick up for herself sometimes.

I'm glad she survived the Last Chance Kitchen only because it would piss off Sara and Lindsay if she got back into the game lol

I'm not sure when they get back in the game.

I'm glad Paul won.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Top Chef Texas   January 19th 2012, 5:56 pm

catty wrote:

I'm glad she survived the Last Chance Kitchen only because it would piss off Sara and Lindsay if she got back into the game lol

I'm glad Paul won.

clap
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Top Chef Texas   January 20th 2012, 3:07 pm

catty wrote:

I'm glad Paul won.

Bev seems like a nice gal, but she is not a "Top Chef". Also why is it that so many of the chefs, not just Lindsay and Sara comment about how she is kind of rude in the kitchen? Paul had to make some comments to about being polite when they were back in the house. I've seen her reach in front of the others and grab stuff without asking or saying "excuse me".
I'm always tempted to cheer for the underdog or for someone who seems to be bullied, but in this case, I'm not so sure that Bev is all that deserving of my cheers.
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Top Chef Texas   January 20th 2012, 3:30 pm

NancyB (admin) wrote:
catty wrote:

I'm glad Paul won.

Bev seems like a nice gal, but she is not a "Top Chef". Also why is it that so many of the chefs, not just Lindsay and Sara comment about how she is kind of rude in the kitchen? Paul had to make some comments to about being polite when they were back in the house. I've seen her reach in front of the others and grab stuff without asking or saying "excuse me".
I'm always tempted to cheer for the underdog or for someone who seems to be bullied, but in this case, I'm not so sure that Bev is all that deserving of my cheers.

imo with the other girls and their "bully" ways iwth her, it was always about her cooking though, if they "bullied" her for being rude as others have said then i would tend to think different but it was always about her cooking and her choices of what to cook... i think she is a good cook and might be better then others, now as for her rudeness, definitely i have seen that happening, but it doesn't bother me because it's a comp and usually when guys do it they get cheers, girls are called rude and yelled at. What bothers me about bev and made it hard to watch was that she is a completely social awkward, her always bumping into things, dropping stuff, she seemed oblivious to what is going on around her....
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Top Chef Texas   January 20th 2012, 3:31 pm

to add i think Nyesha was probably the best cook in the contest, so sad to see her lose last chance kitchen.
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Top Chef Texas   January 20th 2012, 3:56 pm

NancyB (admin) wrote:
catty wrote:

I'm glad Paul won.

I see your points because the same thought ran through my mind. Sara, Lindsay, and Heather were constantly criticizing her food. Grayson and Paul mentioned her rudeness/manners in the kitchen last night, but they didn't comment on her food. I can't remember who it was that said she had more experience in the kitchen than any of them...Paul?

I'm not sure any of them are "Top Chef" material. No one has really stood out to me this season as that one person that can take it all. I mean Chris is still there for goodness sakes. I'm surprised he's still there.

I actually think I would like Bev and Sara's cooking. Maybe Paul's. None are overwhelming favorites though.

Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Top Chef Texas   January 20th 2012, 6:19 pm

catty wrote:
NancyB (admin) wrote:
catty wrote:

I'm glad Paul won.

I see your points because the same thought ran through my mind. Sara, Lindsay, and Heather were constantly criticizing her food. Grayson and Paul mentioned her rudeness/manners in the kitchen last night, but they didn't comment on her food. I can't remember who it was that said she had more experience in the kitchen than any of them...Paul?

I'm not sure any of them are "Top Chef" material. No one has really stood out to me this season as that one person that can take it all. I mean Chris is still there for goodness sakes. I'm surprised he's still there.

I actually think I would like Bev and Sara's cooking. Maybe Paul's. None are overwhelming favorites though.

Here is who I think will be in the Top 3 at the end: Ed, Lindsey, Paul
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Top Chef Texas   January 20th 2012, 6:46 pm

They could very well be in the top 3. I would be surprised if Chris was in the Top 3. It wouldn't surprise me if Sara is in the Top 3 either.

All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2442
Registration date : 2009-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Top Chef Texas   January 20th 2012, 10:22 pm

I could have swore that Beverly said that she was home schooled and had very over protective parent's and knows she is lacking in social skills.I think,jmo that tell's it
all.
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Top Chef Texas   January 26th 2012, 12:41 pm

bev won last chance kitchen, tom said after next week they go back in the competition....
Back to top Go down
its_glinda_now
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3491
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Top Chef Texas   January 26th 2012, 1:36 pm

I was really hoping Chris would win! But I guess it will be more dramatic if Bev goes back into the competition.
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Top Chef Texas   January 27th 2012, 4:16 pm

I was glad that Grayson and Chris at least won the quickfire.

Happy that Paul won.

I was okay with Chris leaving. I liked him, but I kept waiting for him to wow the judges and/or us, but he never did.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Top Chef Texas   February 1st 2012, 10:13 pm

WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! just went to last chance kitchen, and you don't find out who gets back on until next weeks episode.

anyway, glad to see lindsay win, over all the gimmicks, just let the chefs cook their food!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Top Chef Texas   February 2nd 2012, 9:05 pm

I know! I can't believe we have to wait until next week.

I wanted to taste Lindsay's dish. Wasn't too crazy about the other dishes. Still sad to see Grayson go, but it wasn't unexpected.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Top Chef Texas   February 9th 2012, 1:53 pm

enjoyed last nights show alot! yay for my sweet paul's win...

From Gail's Blog!!
I actually donít think we conveyed just how extraordinary Paulís dish was. I can actually say without hesitation that this dish was the best dish I have tasted from anyone all season long. Hands down. Possibly one of the best dishes ever cooked on Top Chef. It was un-f--king believable. If you asked me a month ago if I remembered a single dish from the entire season, I wouldnít be able to tell you a single dish, because the second they're done itís all a blur to me. They all go into the archive of Top Chef dishes that Iíll never have to eat again. But this single dish, I could recite every single ingredient, every detail. It was a chilled soup, which is so deceptively simple. Iíve never tasted anything like that in my whole life.

Back to top Go down
PhilipAlanPhoto
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Top Chef Texas   February 9th 2012, 2:09 pm

bergen wrote:

From Gail's Blog!!
I actually donít think we conveyed just how extraordinary Paulís dish was. I can actually say without hesitation that this dish was the best dish I have tasted from anyone all season long. Hands down. Possibly one of the best dishes ever cooked on Top Chef. It was un-f--king believable. If you asked me a month ago if I remembered a single dish from the entire season, I wouldnít be able to tell you a single dish, because the second they're done itís all a blur to me. They all go into the archive of Top Chef dishes that Iíll never have to eat again. But this single dish, I could recite every single ingredient, every detail. It was a chilled soup, which is so deceptively simple. Iíve never tasted anything like that in my whole life.

I'm rooting for Paul all the way. That dish's presentation was out of this world colorful. Loved it.
Back to top Go down
Gail
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Top Chef Texas   February 9th 2012, 2:14 pm

PhilipAlanPhoto wrote:
bergen wrote:

From Gail's Blog!!

I'm rooting for Paul all the way. That dish's presentation was out of this world colorful. Loved it.

Wow...is all I have to say about Gail's blog. I need to have the soup now. haha

I've liked Paul since the beginning, too. It was a beautiful dish.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Top Chef Texas   

Back to top Go down

Top Chef Texas
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Top Chef-
Jump to: