Share | 

Episode 6 "We Love Your Country Already; It Is Very Spacious" - Oct 30

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35556
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Episode 6 "We Love Your Country Already; It Is Very Spacious" - Oct 30   October 30th 2011, 11:39 am

Racers are in Malawi - TAR has never been there before.

CBS:
“We Love Your Country Already; It Is Very Spacious” (Malawi) – After falling to the back of the pack, a disheartened racer is encouraged by the spirit of the local workers, and it’s an intense foot race to the first-ever Pit Stop in Malawi, on THE AMAZING RACE Sunday, Oct. 30 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT)

Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Episode 6 "We Love Your Country Already; It Is Very Spacious" - Oct 30   October 30th 2011, 11:41 am

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Episode 6 "We Love Your Country Already; It Is Very Spacious" - Oct 30   October 30th 2011, 11:57 am

Also... the late NFL game is on CBS, so most likely it won't start on time.
Set your DVR accordingly. Smile
Back to top Go down
KayS
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 25137
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Episode 6 "We Love Your Country Already; It Is Very Spacious" - Oct 30   October 30th 2011, 2:03 pm

That is such a pain in the butt, messes up my dvr re The Good Wife too.
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Episode 6 "We Love Your Country Already; It Is Very Spacious" - Oct 30   October 30th 2011, 8:36 pm

Good episode. Glad Marcus and Amani are still in it.
Back to top Go down
LaLa
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 7278
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Episode 6 "We Love Your Country Already; It Is Very Spacious" - Oct 30   October 30th 2011, 8:43 pm

NancyB (admin) wrote:
Good episode. Glad Marcus and Amani are still in it.

I am too. I hate when people get eliminated due to cab problems, not that the cab was the entire problem, but I do enjoy this team and watching a pro athlete do manual labor...something satisfying about that.

This country is so cheerful...wonder if there might be a little "wacky tobacky" involved. I need a smoke
Back to top Go down
Cousin_Jake

Number of posts : 16475
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Episode 6 "We Love Your Country Already; It Is Very Spacious" - Oct 30   October 31st 2011, 10:11 am

Cathi had the best method for carrying her bed ... let your back take the weight.
I don't hold out too much hope for Jeremy and Sandy's relationship ... they tend to bicker and point the finger rather than problem solve.
Back to top Go down
Schooner
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1827
Registration date : 2009-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Episode 6 "We Love Your Country Already; It Is Very Spacious" - Oct 30   October 31st 2011, 12:35 pm

I really like most of the teams this time around. I wasn't keen on Jennifer and Justin (well, primarily Jennifer - he seemed like a sweetie), but I saw a different side of her last night. I guess I didn't watch the first episode from the beginning, because I was surprised to hear last night that he was a physician.

I have noticed a few times that Jeremy has said stuff like "I don't know where our relationship will go...this might tell us..." etc. That tells me he is not of the mindset that she is "the one" and planning on a life together. I was also surprised to hear he had a son.

You gotta love Cathi and Bill. They have such a great relationship, and they are always so upbeat and positive. And wow, they are worker bees!

The other couple that continues to surprise me is Ernie and Cindy. I fully expected to dislike her, but I think they have a great relationship and don't waste time pointing the finger of blame or yelling at each other. She is obviously a very A-type personality, but in a good way.

I fully expected the pro football player to be more arrogant, but I even like them.

Overall, I like most of the teams. I still think my favs are the snowboarders - they just keep so positive that it is a joy to root for them.

Good season so far...
Back to top Go down
catty

Number of posts : 15073
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Episode 6 "We Love Your Country Already; It Is Very Spacious" - Oct 30   October 31st 2011, 8:57 pm

Glad they weren't eliminated, but is that it for the NEL? I'm kind of getting tired of them this season.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 7278

PostSubject: Re: Episode 6 "We Love Your Country Already; It Is Very Spacious" - Oct 30   November 1st 2011, 9:37 am

catty wrote:
Glad they weren't eliminated, but is that it for the NEL? I'm kind of getting tired of them this season.

I agree, but at least Amazing Race has been consistent the past 4 seasons or so with NELs, and don't just throw them in to keep certain players, although last season this leg was keep racing (to be continued) leg....so it was somewhat expected.
Back to top Go down
lallybelle
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8088

PostSubject: Re: Episode 6 "We Love Your Country Already; It Is Very Spacious" - Oct 30   November 1st 2011, 9:49 am

I was like WTF? Another NEL? But usually aren't there 2 anyway right? They probably had 1 more because of the double elimination leg. This puts the race back on it's regular schedule, I think.
Back to top Go down
catty

Number of posts : 15073
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Episode 6 "We Love Your Country Already; It Is Very Spacious" - Oct 30   November 1st 2011, 4:20 pm

I think it's because I'm including the season premiere. No one was eliminated the first day.

I'll complain when one of my faves gets eliminated and then I'll wish it was NEL lol!

PostSubject: Re: Episode 6 "We Love Your Country Already; It Is Very Spacious" - Oct 30   

Back to top Go down

Episode 6 "We Love Your Country Already; It Is Very Spacious" - Oct 30
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Amazing Race-
Jump to: