Share | 

Episode 4 - "This is Gonna' be a Fine Mess Oct 16

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35524
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Episode 4 - "This is Gonna' be a Fine Mess Oct 16   October 16th 2011, 1:22 pm

Thailand
Note: the late football game is on Fox ( they rotate ) so TAR should start on time.

TEAMS TRAVEL TO PHUKET, THAILAND WHERE THEY SWIM TO THE OCEAN FLOOR AND CLIMB TO NEW HEIGHTS, ON “THE AMAZING RACE”
After Thailand was devastated by the deadliest tsunami on record, teams give back during challenges

Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
gluedtothepc
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 6661
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4 - "This is Gonna' be a Fine Mess Oct 16   October 16th 2011, 7:15 pm

The car rental lady's laugh just now cracked me up! They tell her that they are in a race and in a hurry, and she says 'Yes, I know' and "four cars left aready' and when asked how long, 'an hour ago...ohhh hoHOHO...' too funny!

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9255
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4 - "This is Gonna' be a Fine Mess Oct 16   October 16th 2011, 10:17 pm

the snowboard guys make this race look easy
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35524
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4 - "This is Gonna' be a Fine Mess Oct 16   October 17th 2011, 3:04 am

bergen wrote:

They are both young, in peak physical condition and... they aren't airheads!! They are really nice too.
Usually I wouldn't be pulling for a team with such huge advantages, but those two are just so likable and cheerful I can't help it.

Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
Schooner
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1827
Registration date : 2009-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4 - "This is Gonna' be a Fine Mess Oct 16   October 17th 2011, 8:58 am

I agree Nancy. I am loving the snowboard guys. I also really like the dad/son team (the young guy that sailed around the world).

I really thought I would dislike the gal from Chicago and fiance (I don't know names yet - she is the Asian girl), but I am actually not minding them. She is an organized control type person, but not in an irritating way. They work well together.

I loved the scenery in Phuket last night - absolutely beautiful
Back to top Go down
Cousin_Jake

Number of posts : 16469
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4 - "This is Gonna' be a Fine Mess Oct 16   October 17th 2011, 10:55 am

bergen wrote:
They sure did. Aside from their obvious comfort in the ocean, they approached the difficulties of that road block calmly and logically. I'm surprised that other contestants didn't immediately tie their kayak off to the buoy and also put rocks on the plastic frame to prevent it from drifting in the current. They were in pretty shallow water.
I'm enjoying this season.
I was surprised to hear Kaylani say (at the Reality Rescue event) that she was going to be partnered with Rachel on this race before the BB gig came up.
Back to top Go down
catty
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 14909
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4 - "This is Gonna' be a Fine Mess Oct 16   October 17th 2011, 9:08 pm

The snowboarders are my faves. I also like Amani and Marcus. I have to go make sure I got the names right. Bill and Cathi too.

ETA: Had the names wrong. It's now correct. I also like the father/son team.

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4 - "This is Gonna' be a Fine Mess Oct 16   

Back to top Go down

Episode 4 - "This is Gonna' be a Fine Mess Oct 16
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Amazing Race-
Jump to: