View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
giggles
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4245
Registration date : 2008-06-25

PostSubject: Episode 5 "taste the victory"- Oct 12   October 12th 2011, 8:45 am

AN UPSET CASTAWAY SEEKS REVENGE AND A BIG BETRAYAL SHAKES UP THE GAME AT A SURPRISING TRIBAL COUNCIL, ON "SURVIVOR: SOUTH PACIFIC," WEDNESDAY, OCT. 12

"Taste The Victory" Starving castaways tap into their primal instincts at an intense Immunity Challenge, and a big betrayal shakes up the game at a surprising Tribal Council. Meanwhile, on Redemption Island a scorned castaway seeks revenge by spilling all the secrets of their former tribe, and the third castaway is sent home

Back to top Go down
Mappy
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Episode 5 "taste the victory"- Oct 12   October 12th 2011, 8:49 am

Thanks giggles! It's so weird not having spoilers but I'm enjoying the season more because I dont' know lol

I wonder if all the happenings tonight involve both tribes or just one. If it is one, will that tribe end up with the lone survivor as in seasons past?

Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35461
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Episode 5 "taste the victory"- Oct 12   October 12th 2011, 8:55 am

Mappy wrote:
Thanks giggles! It's so weird not having spoilers but I'm enjoying the season more because I dont' know lol

I wonder if all the happenings tonight involve both tribes or just one. If it is one, will that tribe end up with the lone survivor as in seasons past?

I've been posting spoilers every week.

Here is this weeks:

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9210
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Episode 5 "taste the victory"- Oct 12   October 12th 2011, 9:03 am

do you know who wins nancy?
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Episode 5 "taste the victory"- Oct 12   October 12th 2011, 9:07 am

bergen wrote:

LOL -- no, not at all. I get all these spoilers from Max Fischer.
He just doles out the spoilers week to week.
Anyone can go to his site... I just read, copy and paste...so you all don't have to.
Here is his site: http://www.tvfunspot.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13750
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Episode 5 "taste the victory"- Oct 12   October 12th 2011, 9:08 am

NancyB (admin) wrote:
bergen wrote:

Anyone can go to his site... I just read, copy and paste...so you all don't have to.
Here is his site: [url=http://www.tvfunspot.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13750
http://www.tvfunspot.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13750[/quote[/url]]

oh, thanks for posting them for us!
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Episode 5 "taste the victory"- Oct 12   October 12th 2011, 9:13 am

bergen wrote:
NancyB (admin) wrote:
bergen wrote:

Here is his site: [url=http://www.tvfunspot.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13750
http://www.tvfunspot.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13750[/quote[/url]]

oh, thanks for posting them for us!

I'm glad you asked because I was feeling kind of guilty about it! I should have acknowledged it earlier, but as you all probably know, I like to post short posts.. get to the point and all that.
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: Episode 5 "taste the victory"- Oct 12   October 12th 2011, 9:20 am

NancyB (admin) wrote:
Mappy wrote:

Here is this weeks:

Spoiler:

I meant 'blanket spoilers' where everything is known at once.
Back to top Go down
Lori

Number of posts : 22965
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Episode 5 "taste the victory"- Oct 12   October 12th 2011, 9:54 am

Ohhh good spoilers. I bet it is going to be a real good episode tonight.
Back to top Go down
Schooner
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1827
Registration date : 2009-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Episode 5 "taste the victory"- Oct 12   October 12th 2011, 11:14 am

I have always liked Ozzy, so I hope his tribe doesn't turn on him. However, I really like Cochrane and I think that kid might just be the one to turn things around on Ozzy.

Dang, I am even liking Coach..alot!

PS Nancy - I much prefer this style of "spoilers" I don't mind knowing what is going to happen that night, but not necessarily the entire season.
Back to top Go down
Frances

Number of posts : 12115

PostSubject: Re: Episode 5 "taste the victory"- Oct 12   October 12th 2011, 3:29 pm

NancyB (admin) wrote:

Here is this weeks:

Spoiler:

I could kiss your feet in mud! Razz Thank you so much for the spoilers...I HATE watching Survivor without them.
Back to top Go down
jodriver58

Number of posts : 13468

PostSubject: Re: Episode 5 "taste the victory"- Oct 12   October 12th 2011, 5:21 pm

Thanks I love spoilers.
Back to top Go down
catty

Number of posts : 14730
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Episode 5 "taste the victory"- Oct 12   October 12th 2011, 5:47 pm

Lori wrote:
Ohhh good spoilers. I bet it is going to be a real good episode tonight.

I agree! Sounds like it will be a good one.

New! CBS All Access. Watch CBS Shows On Demand. Anytime, Anywhere. Live TV & Next-day new episodes. Free Trial!

Back to top Go down
Lori

PostSubject: Re: Episode 5 "taste the victory"- Oct 12   October 12th 2011, 7:36 pm

OH dear Lord that challenge was absolutely disgusting.

OMG 2 ounces?
Back to top Go down
Gail
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3259
Registration date : 2008-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Episode 5 "taste the victory"- Oct 12   October 12th 2011, 7:40 pm

That challenge literally made me nauseous. I had to not look directly at the TV. lol
Back to top Go down
Lori

PostSubject: Re: Episode 5 "taste the victory"- Oct 12   October 12th 2011, 7:41 pm

Well and now they get to eat the spit soaked pig! lol!
Back to top Go down
lallybelle
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8088

PostSubject: Re: Episode 5 "taste the victory"- Oct 12   October 12th 2011, 7:45 pm

Fucking gross.
Back to top Go down
Lori

PostSubject: Re: Episode 5 "taste the victory"- Oct 12   October 12th 2011, 8:06 pm

All in all a pretty good episode. Ozzy literally looked like he was going to puke at tribal.
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: Episode 5 "taste the victory"- Oct 12   October 12th 2011, 8:26 pm

I didn't mind them pulling the meat off...it was when they were spitting it out. I was trying to eat soup and salad. Holy nausea!

I still love Cochrane lol He's so random, funny and smart!

Ozzy declaring his 'party of one' next week should be interesting. Will the others rebound and provide for themselves?

James pulled a really good blindside with the help of the others.
Back to top Go down
Hugh310
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2740
Registration date : 2010-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Episode 5 "taste the victory"- Oct 12   October 12th 2011, 9:01 pm

Lori wrote:
All in all a pretty good episode. Ozzy literally looked like he was going to puke at tribal.

I can't blame him. He got screwed in Samoa and he's getting screwed with the terrible edit the producers are giving him this season. Ozzy brings home lots of fish and Cochran is shown criticizing him ? Since when does the fish provider get criticized ?

Cockyran is getting to be unlikable. He's getting more cocky and more arrogant every episode. I hope he doesn't win.

Keith and Whitney with the despicable throwaway votes. Rolling Eyes Do they think that this exempts them from the blindside ? It makes them look gutless. I would not be surprised if the Survivor producers put this bad idea in their heads during the interviews/confessionals. They certainly didn't want to lose Cochran over Elyse.

And now we know why Keith's feel-good 'pacemaker story' remains hidden from the viewers. He's a villain. Who's stupid as well.

Brandon had low visibility this episode and they still had to include another crying confessional. Ugh.

The only player that I would want to see win on Sav is Dawn.

Stacey was a #*%&$# poor sport diva. Despicable player.

Back to top Go down
Lori

PostSubject: Re: Episode 5 "taste the victory"- Oct 12   October 12th 2011, 9:11 pm

Quote :
Keith and Whitney with the despicable throwaway votes. Do they think that this exempts them from the blindside ? It makes them look gutless. I would not be surprised if the Survivor producers put this bad idea in their heads during the interviews/confessionals. They certainly didn't want to lose Cochran over Elyse

Yeah I didn't get that all. It most certainly does not excuse their betrayal.

Cochran doesn't annoy me in the last. Maybe in time, lol. I do, however, like Dawn.
Back to top Go down
Hugh310
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Episode 5 "taste the victory"- Oct 12   October 12th 2011, 9:33 pm

Cockyran was easy to cheer for as an underdog. Now that things are going his way, he's becoming an egomaniac.

PostSubject: Re: Episode 5 "taste the victory"- Oct 12   October 12th 2011, 9:48 pm

Oowatanite wrote:
Cockyran was easy to cheer for as an underdog. Now that things are going his way, he's becoming an egomaniac.

He hasn't reached that point for me... yet. I feel Ozzy is getting a crap edit this time around. I like Dawn. Surprisingly, I like Coach this season...kind of lol

I don't have a favorite casataway or tribe. It didn't grab me like that this time Sad
Back to top Go down
Hugh310
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Episode 5 "taste the victory"- Oct 12   October 12th 2011, 9:59 pm

Mappy wrote:
I don't have a favorite castaway or tribe.

Me neither.

Back to top Go down
rallen
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2839
Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Episode 5 "taste the victory"- Oct 12   October 12th 2011, 10:11 pm

i hate to admit it but I am liking coach this season also, I said it to the hubs last eppy...damn him..coach not the hubs!

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Episode 5 "taste the victory"- Oct 12   October 13th 2011, 5:44 am

Gail wrote:
That challenge literally made me nauseous. I had to not look directly at the TV. lol

I am laughing, Gail, because I walked in the other room during that competition.
Seeing them spit out the meat with spit coming out too...I started gagging!!

Then to BOOT...they ate that meat later. afraid

Oh my God, I just gagged again typing about it.

Back to top Go down
jodriver58

Number of posts : 13468

PostSubject: Re: Episode 5 "taste the victory"- Oct 12   October 13th 2011, 6:21 am

Wildebeest wrote:
Gail wrote:

I am laughing, Gail, because I walked in the other room during that competition.
Seeing them spit out the meat with spit coming out too...I started gagging!!

Then to BOOT...they ate that meat later. afraid

Oh my God, I just gagged again typing about it.

I ran in the kitchen, I couldn't watch it.
Back to top Go down
Cousin_Jake

Number of posts : 16468
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Episode 5 "taste the victory"- Oct 12   October 13th 2011, 10:36 am

Ya. it was pretty primal, no? It reminded me of a nature documentary where they show predators feeding following a pack kill. Yuck.
Why take out Elyse first? Why not take out Ozzy? (I know he has an immunity idol but if he felt safe, he wouldn't use it.)

Last edited by Cousin_Jake on October 13th 2011, 5:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Episode 5 "taste the victory"- Oct 12   October 13th 2011, 10:47 am

i don't know, ozzy to me just doesn't have a personality for this whole "bring them back a 2nd/3rd time with newbies" thing that cbs is doing. Sure he is great at comps, and i guess he brings the fish home but otherwise to me he is just "eh",

certainly his tribe outshines him in the cbs shows, which i will admit is refreshing since last seasons one man tribe of Rob, but still with ozzy i need a little pizaazz, a spark, something.
Anyone else agree?
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Episode 5 "taste the victory"- Oct 12   October 13th 2011, 11:00 am

bergen wrote:
i don't know, ozzy to me just doesn't have a personality for this whole "bring them back a 2nd/3rd time with newbies" thing that cbs is doing. Sure he is great at comps, and i guess he brings the fish home but otherwise to me he is just "eh",

certainly his tribe outshines him in the cbs shows, which i will admit is refreshing since last seasons one man tribe of Rob, but still with ozzy i need a little pizaazz, a spark, something.
Anyone else agree?

I do. Unlike Coach, who I find nutty but very likable and interesting. I guess they still need Ozzy for fishing and comps.
Back to top Go down
catty

Number of posts : 14730
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Episode 5 "taste the victory"- Oct 12   October 13th 2011, 4:31 pm

That was a disgusting challenge. I had to close my eyes because I couldn't even watch.
I'm glad Cochran, Sophie, Albert, and Mikayla are still there.

I wonder why they just didn't take out Ozzy. He obviously wouldn't have seen it coming.

New! CBS All Access. Watch CBS Shows On Demand. Anytime, Anywhere. Live TV & Next-day new episodes. Free Trial!

Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Episode 5 "taste the victory"- Oct 12   October 13th 2011, 5:12 pm

i was just reading an interview with Jeff about the challenge on ew.com here is what he said about the challenge:

Iím not sure anything will ever gross me out as much as the balut, but damn, this challenge came close. I love the way you guys slapped extra sauce all over the pig to make it even more disgusting and then added a super-gnarly POV spit cam in the basket of gnawed off meat. Where does this one rank for you on the Survivor Food Challenge Digust-o-Meter?
This was originally a complete pig with ears, snout, tail, etc. It was just too much for me when I first saw it, so I asked the guys to make it a little less recognizable. In exchange they loaded it with BBQ sauce to make it nasty. As for the gross meter, it was up there. I almost lost it a couple of times when they were pulling it out of each otherís teeth. And they really did lose by only 2 ounces. One bite.

eeww, can you imagine if they kept it the whole pig
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Episode 5 "taste the victory"- Oct 12   October 13th 2011, 5:14 pm

I guess Mikayla won the challenge for them by picking up that piece off the ground.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Episode 5 "taste the victory"- Oct 12   

Back to top Go down

Episode 5 "taste the victory"- Oct 12
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Survivor-
Jump to: