Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mappy
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: DWTS- Oct.10 & 11   October 11th 2011, 4:28 pm

Reading her words of support and how proud she is of Chaz actually brought tears to my eyes.

Thanks for posting that Jack'd.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

Number of posts : 17318
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: DWTS- Oct.10 & 11   October 11th 2011, 5:47 pm

Mappy wrote:
Reading her words of support and how proud she is of Chaz actually brought tears to my eyes.

Thanks for posting that Jack'd.

Me too Mappy, I was at work when I was reading her tweets and I got choked up lol. I remember reading a while back that she had a very difficult time saying goodbye to Chastity and embracing Chaz.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: DWTS- Oct.10 & 11   October 11th 2011, 5:48 pm

carra wrote:
I really care a lot about Chaz and so happy he is happy in his life
but I am sad to say he just can't dance. Wish he could have lost
a little weight before DWTS. I think he could have done a lot better.
Seems his knee problem holds him back.

Oh I don't think anyone here would argue with you about that, he's awful LOL. He has guts and a lot of heart though and I admire that about him.
Back to top Go down
ebowers
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5845
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: DWTS- Oct.10 & 11   October 11th 2011, 7:25 pm

How wonderful of Cher to show her support for Chaz publically like that! I thought he was great last night...not the best, but he gives so much.
I couldn't help but think of Cher last night and how hard all this must be for her. Even as liberal as she is, this has to be tough. The precious baby girl you brought into the world is gone...like a death. I wish the whole family the best.
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8222
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: DWTS- Oct.10 & 11   October 11th 2011, 8:42 pm

I will so disappointed if Chynna and Tony go home because of last nights routine...SOOO disappointed!

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: DWTS- Oct.10 & 11   October 11th 2011, 8:42 pm

How great it is to see Julianne again though. Just love her!!!

PostSubject: Re: DWTS- Oct.10 & 11   October 11th 2011, 8:45 pm

She was fantastic! She looks as beautiful as always. It was good to see her become emotional being back on the DWTS stage.

(I'm watching NCIS LA too lol)
Back to top Go down
gluedtothepc
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 6661
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: DWTS- Oct.10 & 11   October 11th 2011, 8:57 pm

Julianne seemed very grateful for the exposure or start that DWTS has given her. I would like to see Chynna stay but she may be gawn!

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: DWTS- Oct.10 & 11   October 11th 2011, 8:59 pm

She gawn!

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 6661
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: DWTS- Oct.10 & 11   October 11th 2011, 9:07 pm

I feel bad for her, and also for Tony! I'll bet he was hopeful they would make the finals this year.

PostSubject: Re: DWTS- Oct.10 & 11   October 11th 2011, 9:16 pm

I don't think Chynna has enough of a fan base, she's been out of the spotlight for years now. So disappointed for Tony though, he's a great guy.
Back to top Go down
sammieso
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2367
Registration date : 2009-10-24

PostSubject: Re: DWTS- Oct.10 & 11   October 11th 2011, 9:19 pm

Chynna and Tony leaving makes me sad. I really wanted them to go far.

Number of posts : 14853
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: DWTS- Oct.10 & 11   October 11th 2011, 9:28 pm

Two weeks in a row that I thought it would be Chaz leaving.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5845

PostSubject: Re: DWTS- Oct.10 & 11   October 11th 2011, 11:19 pm

Very disappointed...but glad Rob/Cheryl live to see another dance! I agree that Chynna's fan base probably was not that big. I thought for sure they'd be in the F3.
Back to top Go down
ranjake
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2902
Registration date : 2009-09-22

PostSubject: Re: DWTS- Oct.10 & 11   October 11th 2011, 11:55 pm

ebowers wrote:
Very disappointed...but glad Rob/Cheryl live to see another dance! I agree that Chynna's fan base probably was not that big. I thought for sure they'd be in the F3.

I would have totally voted for them had I thought they'd be in danger- mostly because I think Chynna is a really good dancer and that made me so happy for Tony- who's had some rotten partners, imo. I keep trying to protect people with my votes and getting it pretty wrong. I'm really sorry for Tony; I love him.
Back to top Go down
lallybelle
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8088

PostSubject: Re: DWTS- Oct.10 & 11   October 12th 2011, 7:19 am

Yeah. This season blows...lol. That's 2 weeks in a row someone left WAY too early. I know she messed up this last dance but I was hoping she'd pull through.
Back to top Go down
Schooner
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1827
Registration date : 2009-04-30

PostSubject: Re: DWTS- Oct.10 & 11   October 12th 2011, 8:13 am

ebowers wrote:
How wonderful of Cher to show her support for Chaz publically like that! I thought he was great last night...not the best, but he gives so much.
I couldn't help but think of Cher last night and how hard all this must be for her. Even as liberal as she is, this has to be tough. The precious baby girl you brought into the world is gone...like a death. I wish the whole family the best.

I recently watched an episode of Degrassi with my daughter, and there is a character on that show that is trans-gender. That is what they focused on in the show - the parents (mostly the mom) having to say good-bye to her daughter, and now only think of her child as a son. She said it was like her daughter had died.

My daughter has a friend who is trans-gender. He had to spend at least 2 years living as a female in every sense of the word before they would consider starting the physical transition. I find it very confusing, but my daughter said that after getting to know "her", she gets it and now only thinks of her as a female. I feel bad every time I refer to her as "he" (because he was a boy when I first met him) so I slip up - not on purpose or as a dig at her, just out of habit. So I am sure it is super hard for a parent, but honestly, I would want them to be happy, and they all say they are happier once they have transitioned.

PS - ETA - when the heck is Nancy Grace gonna leave??
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: DWTS- Oct.10 & 11   October 12th 2011, 8:38 am

Schooner wrote:
ebowers wrote:

I recently watched an episode of Degrassi with my daughter, and there is a character on that show that is trans-gender. That is what they focused on in the show - the parents (mostly the mom) having to say good-bye to her daughter, and now only think of her child as a son. She said it was like her daughter had died.

My daughter has a friend who is trans-gender. He had to spend at least 2 years living as a female in every sense of the word before they would consider starting the physical transition. I find it very confusing, but my daughter said that after getting to know "her", she gets it and now only thinks of her as a female. I feel bad every time I refer to her as "he" (because he was a boy when I first met him) so I slip up - not on purpose or as a dig at her, just out of habit. So I am sure it is super hard for a parent, but honestly, I would want them to be happy, and they all say they are happier once they have transitioned.

I can't imagine how weird it would be to watch your son perform but with memories of him as a little girl growing up. I have no doubt I would accept the change because it is my child yet how do you separate the two images? Something to ponder.

NG still there Naughty, naughty Is vote for the worst still in existence? lol
Back to top Go down
Moody

Number of posts : 41510
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: DWTS- Oct.10 & 11   October 12th 2011, 9:01 am

Schooner wrote:

I haven't been watching TV lately but was checking here to see if Nancy Grace was still on the show. Looks from your comment she is. Is she any good or showing signs of improvement? I visualize her fan base keeping her till the end. I bet this is discussed in another thread, but people have such a love/hate reaction to Nancy Grace I would imagine she is good for ratings. I can't stand her, but I admit to having a Jerry Springer type fascination with her.
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35512
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: DWTS- Oct.10 & 11   October 12th 2011, 9:05 am

Moody wrote:
Schooner wrote:

I haven't been watching TV lately but was checking here to see if Nancy Grace was still on the show. Looks from your comment she is. Is she any good or showing signs of improvement? I visualize her fan base keeping her till the end. I bet this is discussed in another thread, but people have such a love/hate reaction to Nancy Grace I would imagine she is good for ratings. I can't stand her, but I admit to having a Jerry Springer type fascination with her.

She is pretty bad, but on the other hand, she does have a fighting spirit that kind of makes me want to see her again.

As far as Chynna is concerned.. she sucked. It wasn't just how bad she was Monday, she showed no improvement week to week.
I think people are more upset about Tony rather than Chynna. It was her time to go though IMO.
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
Schooner
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1827
Registration date : 2009-04-30

PostSubject: Re: DWTS- Oct.10 & 11   October 12th 2011, 9:19 am

I certainly am upset at Tony leaving - poor guy never seems to get a "great" partner (although Melissa R was pretty darn good). I was hot and cold with Chynna - sometimes she seems really good and fluid, with great lines, other times she seemed stiff and awkward.

As far as Nancy goes - I think she is bad. She is technically "ok", but she has ZERO personality on the dance floor, IMO. She always seems so blah to me - hard to believe it is the same big mouth we see on the court show. It's almost like she is playing this demure, soft character, and it just seems so fake to me.
Back to top Go down
Moody

Number of posts : 41510
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: DWTS- Oct.10 & 11   October 12th 2011, 9:27 am

Dang Schooner, now I have to watch the show just to see Nancy Grace being demure!
Back to top Go down
Lori

Number of posts : 22965

PostSubject: Re: DWTS- Oct.10 & 11   October 12th 2011, 10:07 am

I cannot believe Chynna went home.

OMG Mood you have to watch Nancy. She isn't anything like she is on her t.v. show. I just cannot get over how mousy she is on DWTS. I don't know who is the real Nancy - DWTS Nancy or the HLN Nancy, because they are totally two different people.

I think she might have a HUGE fan base though.
Back to top Go down
bubs
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 945

PostSubject: Re: DWTS- Oct.10 & 11   October 12th 2011, 12:44 pm

Yes, i am more upset for Tony. That first week I thought this might be his chance.

It is weird to see the different side of Nancy. But, I think that is what makes DWTS great is that it takes "celebs" out of their comfort zone and we get to see a glimpse of the "real" them.
Back to top Go down
catty

Number of posts : 14853
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: DWTS- Oct.10 & 11   October 12th 2011, 4:11 pm

Well, I want to see Nancy and Chaz leave in the next two weeks, but I don't think it's going to happen.

I see Carson and Hope leaving instead. Or David and Rob.

JR and Ricki are locks for 2 of the 3 spots in final 3.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: DWTS- Oct.10 & 11   October 12th 2011, 7:16 pm

I hope Ricki and JR are the final 2 they are both my favorites and would be happy for either of them to win. Course that means Karina wins...ugh!

PostSubject: Re: DWTS- Oct.10 & 11   

Back to top Go down

DWTS- Oct.10 & 11
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Dancing With the Stars-
Jump to: