AuthorMessage
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35502
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Shelly   September 27th 2011, 3:08 pm

Schooner wrote:
Odin wrote:
I just tuned in. She's the third juror that has said Jeff/Dani kept going after each other. I'm kinda disappointed that Jeff/Dani couldn't cool it.

I am actually not surprised by this. I am of the mind that Dani was probably pushing Jeff's buttons, and he got riled up. For the most part, Jeff can let stuff go...or he will talk about it in a joking fashion. But I think that Dani likes to really push his buttons and doesn't let it go, so I am sure he got fed up with it.

I am not saying it is all Dani's fault, but just watching those two interact, that is my best guess on why there was the ongoing conflict. If Jeff could mend fences with Shelly I am sure he and Dani would have been fine, if she had let it go as well.

You just KNOW.. I'm going to have to say something. I think Jeff held a grudge against her and HE wouldn't let go.
Who is the one in the house who was constantly going off on people? It wasn't Dani.
Dani wouldn't kiss his ass. He doesn't like that. I admit that Dani is snarky, but she gets along with so many other people who don't seem to mind the snark.
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
Lori
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 22965
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Shelly   September 27th 2011, 3:10 pm

Dani's sense of humor is unique. I can totally see her "pushing" Jeff's buttons in a joking fashion which probably did piss Jeff off. I like to call it "poking the bear", lol. Like I said I believe they are oil and water.
Back to top Go down
Sydney2

Number of posts : 16365

PostSubject: Re: Shelly   September 27th 2011, 5:55 pm

Shelly is tweeting pictures of all the stuff she got from the BB House, cute picture of her daughter playing with some of it.

http://yfrog.com/nyzm9yj
Back to top Go down
ranjake
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2902
Registration date : 2009-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Shelly   September 27th 2011, 6:02 pm

Love the picture- Josie's a doll. And I love the woodwork in Shelly's home!!
Back to top Go down
Sydney2

PostSubject: Re: Shelly   September 27th 2011, 6:17 pm

Her home looks beautiful the hardwood floors, granite counter tops and I noticed the columns plus the pool pictures she posted on the weekend looks lovely.
Back to top Go down
gatormator23
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1393
Registration date : 2010-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Shelly   September 27th 2011, 6:18 pm

They get something from every competition? I didn't know that!?
Back to top Go down
Sydney2

PostSubject: Re: Shelly   September 27th 2011, 6:23 pm

I remember seeing them on the show after Lawan and Brendon competed picking up the balls with their names on them I know for sure I saw Shelly pick up hers and Kalia maybe pick up hers. I also saw them grab the clown shoes on the live show.
Back to top Go down
gatormator23
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1393
Registration date : 2010-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Shelly   September 27th 2011, 6:40 pm

NancyB (admin) wrote:
Schooner wrote:
Odin wrote:
I just tuned in. She's the third juror that has said Jeff/Dani kept going after each other. I'm kinda disappointed that Jeff/Dani couldn't cool it.

I am actually not surprised by this. I am of the mind that Dani was probably pushing Jeff's buttons, and he got riled up. For the most part, Jeff can let stuff go...or he will talk about it in a joking fashion. But I think that Dani likes to really push his buttons and doesn't let it go, so I am sure he got fed up with it.

I am not saying it is all Dani's fault, but just watching those two interact, that is my best guess on why there was the ongoing conflict. If Jeff could mend fences with Shelly I am sure he and Dani would have been fine, if she had let it go as well.

You just KNOW.. I'm going to have to say something. I think Jeff held a grudge against her and HE wouldn't let go.
Who is the one in the house who was constantly going off on people? It wasn't Dani.
Dani wouldn't kiss his ass. He doesn't like that. I admit that Dani is snarky, but she gets along with so many other people who don't seem to mind the snark.

I just wanna throw this out there (without offending hopefully) but I don't think Jeff cares about who is kissing his ass he just knows when people do or don't like him. Dani was sorta "kissing his ass" to play the game before he put her up, making sure that she was on his good side. I think he cares more about who he can trust than who is blowing his ego up. I don't think there were any grudges on either side, either one would have voted for the other if they have made it to the F2. I understand that Dani is snarky and gets along with a lot of others but Jeff might not like it, he never liked when she did it to Rachel in the beginning. So like Lori said they are just like oil and water personalities don't mix. I don't think grudges or failure to kiss ass has anything to do for the dislike, just a clash of personalities between them.
Back to top Go down
Mappy

Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Shelly   September 27th 2011, 7:11 pm

When Jeff goes off it may remind her of her father and she reacts the same way to Jeff/Dick.
Back to top Go down
lovepeacehappiness
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 222
Registration date : 2010-09-15

PostSubject: Re: Shelly   September 27th 2011, 7:25 pm

The thing is whether you like Jeff or not he has a temper,always has been hot-headed.not saying he deserves all the blame just that he's the more emotional of the two lol.
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Shelly   September 27th 2011, 8:18 pm

Mappy wrote:
When Jeff goes off it may remind her of her father and she reacts the same way to Jeff/Dick.

Wow.. very perceptive. Never thought of that, but it could be.
Back to top Go down
Moody

Number of posts : 41510
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Shelly   September 27th 2011, 8:37 pm

NancyB (admin) wrote:
Mappy wrote:

Wow.. very perceptive. Never thought of that, but it could be.

Dr. Mappy, in the house!
Back to top Go down
KayS

Number of posts : 25134
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Shelly   September 27th 2011, 9:27 pm

Shelly is handling the rude fans who bitch at her about JJ VERY well! tens
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9241
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Shelly   September 27th 2011, 9:36 pm

KayS wrote:

wait why are they bitching at her about J/J???I thought they were all friends?
please don't say still about gameplay
Back to top Go down
currentresident
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5594
Registration date : 2009-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Shelly   September 27th 2011, 9:54 pm

bergen wrote:
KayS wrote:

Not to tweet to Jeff about proposing to Jordan, not to tweet pictures of Jeff's and Jordan's texts to her, not to tweet to .... something or rather.... I forgot

bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9241
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Shelly   September 27th 2011, 9:59 pm

currentresident wrote:
bergen wrote:
KayS wrote:

Not to tweet to Jeff about proposing to Jordan, not to tweet pictures of Jeff's and Jordan's texts to her, not to tweet to .... something or rather.... I forgot

i shouldn't of asked...poor shelly but glad to hear she is handling it well
Back to top Go down
lallybelle
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8088

PostSubject: Re: Shelly   September 28th 2011, 9:10 am

One thing I find find interesting is that Shelly said she thought it would be her as replacement when Rachel won the "twist" veto. I always figured it would be Adam just because of the events of the night. But I guess Porsche may not have wanted to put him up. Shelly did say that if she wasn't nomed she would have never voted out Jordan. Which supports my theory that despite the twist trying to help Jorchel, Jordan could have won the vote and stayed anyway. I'm willing to bet Jordan could have swayed Adam too.
Back to top Go down
Schooner
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1827
Registration date : 2009-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Shelly   September 28th 2011, 9:18 am

lallybelle wrote:
One thing I find find interesting is that Shelly said she thought it would be her as replacement when Rachel won the "twist" veto. I always figured it would be Adam just because of the events of the night. But I guess Porsche may not have wanted to put him up. Shelly did say that if she wasn't nomed she would have never voted out Jordan. Which supports my theory that despite the twist trying to help Jorchel, Jordan could have won the vote and stayed anyway. I'm willing to bet Jordan could have swayed Adam too.

I think that Jordan would have stayed over Rachel, for sure. They all would have felt they could beat Jordan later on, rather than Rachel.

That twist definitely helped Rachel, and basically led to her win. And, the great thing about it - it was all in someone else's hands. It was totally up to Porsche whether or not she took that PB. I think if she hadn't we probably would have seen Shelly and Kalia at the end.
Back to top Go down
Bronwyn
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 315

PostSubject: Re: Shelly   September 28th 2011, 9:45 am

lallybelle wrote:

Yeah I definitely think even without Pandora's Box, Rachel and Jordan could have survived that week. Rachel would still have won the veto saving herself, and the replacement nom of Adam or Shelly would have went home over Jordan.
Back to top Go down
Jax

Number of posts : 144

PostSubject: Re: Shelly   September 28th 2011, 11:36 am

Something interesting, in one of Shelly's interview, the Reality Check or BBAD show, Shelly believes had Dani stayed in the house, the week she was up against Kalia, that Dani would have stuck with Shelly over Porsche. She said that with her number 2 gone (K), that Shelly was becoming a closer allie to D than P and that Dani would have dropped Porsche at the end before Shelly.
Back to top Go down
catty

Number of posts : 14825
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Shelly   September 28th 2011, 3:46 pm

Jax wrote:
Something interesting, in one of Shelly's interview, the Reality Check or BBAD show, Shelly believes had Dani stayed in the house, the week she was up against Kalia, that Dani would have stuck with Shelly over Porsche. She said that with her number 2 gone (K), that Shelly was becoming a closer allie to D than P and that Dani would have dropped Porsche at the end before Shelly.

That's a good question to ask Dani during the D/K superpass interview...if she had stayed, would she have stuck to a F2 with Shelly or Porsche.

New! CBS All Access. Watch CBS Shows On Demand. Anytime, Anywhere. Live TV & Next-day new episodes. Free Trial!

Back to top Go down
lovepeacehappiness
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 222
Registration date : 2010-09-15

PostSubject: Re: Shelly   September 28th 2011, 4:10 pm

When I was was watching the feeds the week dani left, her and Porsche got really close and dani was even a little annoyed with kalia because she wasn't even campaigning etc. Porsche was asking her about doing the amazing race with her and different things lol. So while I do think it's possible that dani would have gone with shelly, I think that Porsche and dani was/are closer than shelly was aware of.
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Shelly   September 28th 2011, 4:58 pm

Another interview with Shelly if anyone cares to listen. I haven't listened yet.

http://www.alldigitalradio.com/node/3351

New! CBS All Access. Watch CBS Shows On Demand. Anytime, Anywhere. Live TV & Next-day new episodes. Free Trial!

Back to top Go down
Cousin_Jake

Number of posts : 16468

PostSubject: Re: Shelly   September 28th 2011, 6:29 pm

Bronwyn wrote:
lallybelle wrote:

Yeah I definitely think even without Pandora's Box, Rachel and Jordan could have survived that week. Rachel would still have won the veto saving herself, and the replacement nom of Adam or Shelly would have went home over Jordan.
I think that both may have survived that week as well even without the "duo" veto but it's hard to say. I also think that Shelly would have been the replacement nominee and Rachel, Adam and Kalia would have been voting. Adam was "with" the newbies that week so he might have voted Jordan out over Shelly. Shelly says now that she would not have voted Jordan out that week but we'll never know for sure. HGs sometimes rewrite history. Lol
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

Number of posts : 43153
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Shelly   September 28th 2011, 11:48 pm

If it was the same type of veto comp that Rachel had won week #1 then the outcome would have been the same.

However, who is to say if the veto comp had been something completely different she would have. They very easily could have decided to have a similar veto comp designed for Rachel to win to ensure her and Jordan safety. So if someone else had won the veto without the PB twist Rachel would have been voted out at F6.

Then 1 vet and 4 newbies would have been in the top F5. TPTB were not going to take their chances in allowing that to happen this season. When Jeff and Dani left in the same night and Porche ended up winning the snake eyes HoH they had to find a way to save the only two vets remaining. JMO

~ Happy thoughts fill your life with happiness ~
Back to top Go down
KayS

PostSubject: Re: Shelly   September 29th 2011, 12:15 am

Some fans are so childish. They are complaining about Shelly tweeting this and telling each other THEY are better friends to JJ even though they don't kmow them. WTF?

ShellyMooreBB13 Shelly Moore
@
@TeamJollyFans @bbjordanlloyd yeah!! Talked to jeff tonight and Jordan will be in Chi-Town tomorrow. Hopefully they will tweet together
1 hour ago Favorite Retweet Reply
Back to top Go down
lallybelle
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8088

PostSubject: Re: Shelly   September 29th 2011, 8:33 am

LOL! Shelly is a trip. That's for sure.
Back to top Go down
Schooner
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1827
Registration date : 2009-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Shelly   September 29th 2011, 8:55 am

KayS wrote:
Some fans are so childish. They are complaining about Shelly tweeting this and telling each other THEY are better friends to JJ even though they don't kmow them. WTF?

@
@TeamJollyFans @bbjordanlloyd yeah!! Talked to jeff tonight and Jordan will be in Chi-Town tomorrow. Hopefully they will tweet together
1 hour ago Favorite Retweet Reply

It's so fucking ridiculous! These obsessive fans think that J/J are their "personal friends" and that they know what's best for them. GEEZ, give me a break. Shelly isn't divulging any big secrets, and I am sure J/J don't give a rat's ass. These people think they are being good and supportive fans - they are really just looney-tunes.
Back to top Go down
Cousin_Jake

Number of posts : 16468

PostSubject: Re: Shelly   September 29th 2011, 1:08 pm

Yup ... your classic para-social relationship.
Back to top Go down
Mappy

Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Shelly   September 30th 2011, 7:29 pm

Shelly shared a lot of photos from post finale on Twitter. If anyone is interested:

http://twitter.com/#!/ShellyMooreBB13/media/slideshow?url=http%3A%2F%2Fyfrog.com%2Fh0no1wtj

My favorite Josie and Shelly reunited.

Back to top Go down
Kimmie

Number of posts : 37979
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Shelly   September 30th 2011, 7:30 pm

Thanks Mappy!

Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Shelly   September 30th 2011, 7:31 pm

So sweet...
Back to top Go down
Kimmie

Number of posts : 37979
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Shelly   September 30th 2011, 7:34 pm

She flung that door open so fast she almost hit her other car!

Maureen

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Shelly   September 30th 2011, 7:35 pm

Mappy wrote:
Shelly shared a lot of photos from post finale on Twitter. If anyone is interested:

http://twitter.com/#!/ShellyMooreBB13/media/slideshow?url=http%3A%2F%2Fyfrog.com%2Fh0no1wtj

Thanks, Mappy...this photo is precious!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
jodriver58

Number of posts : 13468

PostSubject: Re: Shelly   September 30th 2011, 8:10 pm

Mappy wrote:

Thanks mappy. My favorite.
Back to top Go down
Lori

Number of posts : 22965

PostSubject: Re: Shelly   September 30th 2011, 8:11 pm

That's so cute.
Back to top Go down
ndd123
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 7974
Registration date : 2008-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Shelly   September 30th 2011, 8:49 pm

I agree with Hamsterwatch - Josie was the star of BB13.
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Shelly   September 30th 2011, 9:05 pm

That's a sweet photo.

Back to top Go down
KayS

PostSubject: Re: Shelly   October 1st 2011, 1:07 pm

@kaliabalia @RealityRescue Kalia, are you bringing Bentley to be rescued? I'll take him!
5 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

afraid Good one Shelly!!!
Back to top Go down
KayS

PostSubject: Re: Shelly   October 1st 2011, 1:23 pm

Hmmm, this is getting interesting

kaliabalia Kalia
@
@ShellyMooreBB13 nope he's totally attached to my hip. We missed each other for sure!
4 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

kaliabalia Kalia
@
@ShellyMooreBB13 u know the whole attachment/separation anxiety thing. Like u and ur cigarettes! Zinggggg
1 minute ago Favorite Retweet Reply
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shelly   

Back to top Go down

Shelly
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: BIG BROTHER USA (past seasons) :: Big Brother 13-
Jump to: