tina

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2011-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Shelly   March 15th 2012, 6:52 pm

NancyB (admin) wrote:
Odin wrote:
Shug wrote:
Odin wrote:
I read some of the posts. I'm very iffy on the Lola Collette (sp?) character. I've heard about some of her handiwork, and I'm surprised no one, specifically Michele (BB11), has never gone after her.

I hope Shelly can locate and stop this Lola person too Odin. She sounds like a vile person. What did she do to Michele BB11?

Essentially harassed and talked badly about her for years. Lola was the one that gave Michele certain nicknames that stuck with her. She wrote a few blog posts about Michele and, iirc, got into a few twitter fights with her.

Oh.. you mean Colette LaLa. lol! Yes, we have quit a history with her here at AABB.

I just talked to Colette Lala and she had nothing to do with The Shelly Moore hate site and she doesn't understand why her name is being brought up .....Thanks
Back to top Go down
tina

PostSubject: Re: Shelly   March 15th 2012, 6:57 pm

tina wrote:
NancyB (admin) wrote:
Odin wrote:
Shug wrote:
Odin wrote:
I read some of the posts. I'm very iffy on the Lola Collette (sp?) character. I've heard about some of her handiwork, and I'm surprised no one, specifically Michele (BB11), has never gone after her.

I hope Shelly can locate and stop this Lola person too Odin. She sounds like a vile person. What did she do to Michele BB11?

Essentially harassed and talked badly about her for years. Lola was the one that gave Michele certain nicknames that stuck with her. She wrote a few blog posts about Michele and, iirc, got into a few twitter fights with her.

Oh.. you mean Colette LaLa. lol! Yes, we have quit a history with her here at AABB.

I just talked to Colette Lala and she had nothing to do with The Shelly Moore hate site and she doesn't understand why her name is being brought up .....Thanks
In fact She posted on her Facebook
she unfriended everyone who liked that site. she put the post right on her FB and she lost about 14 friends over it.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 17318
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Shelly   March 15th 2012, 7:03 pm

That's good to know tina. I have no clue why Colette's name was brought up with regard to Shelly. I really wasn't following that hate site, just knew of it. Maybe it was someone using a name that was similar to Colette's and some got confused.
Back to top Go down
tina

PostSubject: Re: Shelly   March 15th 2012, 7:07 pm

Jack'd wrote:
That's good to know tina. I have no clue why Colette's name was brought up with regard to Shelly. I really wasn't following that hate site, just knew of it. Maybe it was someone using a name that was similar to Colette's and some got confused.

Thanks ... I don't think any one wants their name with that Nasty Hate site .
Back to top Go down
KayS

Number of posts : 25137
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Shelly   March 15th 2012, 7:11 pm

Probably comparing it to the trashing of Michele. I never saw Colette bash Shelly, but there were some high profile fans that thought the Shelly facebook page was just fine and dandy, but backed off when it got really bad.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

Number of posts : 17318

PostSubject: Re: Shelly   March 15th 2012, 7:19 pm

KayS wrote:
Probably comparing it to the trashing of Michele. I never saw Colette bash Shelly, but there were some high profile fans that thought the Shelly facebook page was just fine and dandy, but backed off when it got really bad.

Ahh, yes, the Ass Licker. Yep, no hate there whistle
Back to top Go down
lallybelle
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8088

PostSubject: Re: Shelly   March 15th 2012, 7:49 pm

But in what context was Colette being brought up though? She only said that she heard her name was brought up and she wasn't involved, etc, etc. I have no idea why anyone was even using her name or where.
Back to top Go down
Maureen

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Shelly   March 15th 2012, 8:14 pm

lallybelle wrote:
But in what context was Colette being brought up though? She only said that she heard her name was brought up and she wasn't involved, etc, etc. I have no idea why anyone was even using her name or where.

I will 'splain, Lucy.

We were all talking about that guy who made the hate site and how we (most of us) think he was forced to shut it down (we are speculating that the law stepped in and made him write that apology)...and then the talk went to how some people say nasty/hateful things on-line.
Then a poster of ours (I won't say your name Odin LOL) said something to the fact that they were iffy about Collette Lala because of the trashing/bashing she did of BB11 Michele.
Our poster (or any other poster here) never once suggested and/or said that Collette was trashing Shelly.

Last edited by Maureen on March 15th 2012, 8:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
tina

PostSubject: Re: Shelly   March 15th 2012, 8:17 pm

Shug wrote:
Odin wrote:

Then why would Shelly Locate and stop Lola .......
Back to top Go down
Maureen

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Shelly   March 15th 2012, 8:22 pm

tina wrote:
Shug wrote:
Odin wrote:

Then why would Shelly Locate and stop Lola .......

I would disregard Shug's post...she misunderstood Odin's post.
Back to top Go down
Odin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4551
Registration date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Shelly   March 15th 2012, 9:40 pm

What happened here is that I checked out some of the newer posts of what's-his-face and he kept mentioning a "Lola" character and all her pseudonyms. I inadvertently connected "lola" with "lala" (as I don't follow her site but have seen her name and some of her actions [or actions associated with her] mentioned on OTHER sites) and wondered why no one ever went after that site/her if she has somewhat of a history of doing some attacking of people, specifically Michele (whom I don't care for at all). I didn't say Lala was involved with the Shelly mess.
Back to top Go down
Shug
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2842
Registration date : 2010-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Shelly   March 16th 2012, 11:50 am

Odin wrote:
What happened here is that I checked out some of the newer posts of what's-his-face and he kept mentioning a "Lola" character and all her pseudonyms. I inadvertently connected "lola" with "lala" (as I don't follow her site but have seen her name and some of her actions [or actions associated with her] mentioned on OTHER sites) and wondered why no one ever went after that site/her if she has somewhat of a history of doing some attacking of people, specifically Michele (whom I don't care for at all). I didn't say Lala was involved with the Shelly mess.

That's where I saw the name too Odin...on the former Shelly hater's site where he made the apology. There was no mention of Collette. It was either Lala or Lola using many other pseudonyms and he was accusing this person of continuing to start hate sites for Shelly iirc but saying she wasn't doing it. That's all I know.

I don't know who any of these people are and didn't accuse anyone of anything. All I said is that Shelly needs to find and legally stop all the haters who continue to bash her on the internet and I stand by that.

PostSubject: Re: Shelly   March 16th 2012, 4:53 pm

Sleep I feel like im falling usleep Sleep
Back to top Go down
KayS

PostSubject: Re: Shelly   March 16th 2012, 5:37 pm

tina wrote:

Goodnight! There are plenty of other threads and lots of interesting topics here.
Back to top Go down
Shug
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2842
Registration date : 2010-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Shelly   March 16th 2012, 7:29 pm

KayS wrote:
tina wrote:

Goodnight! There are plenty of other threads and lots of interesting topics here.

clap

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Shelly   August 13th 2012, 1:18 pm

Shelly did a BB14 recap with Rob. Surprised it wasn't posted.

http://robhasawebsite.com/shelly-moore-big-brother-interview-bb14.html

I actually agree with a lot of what she has to say, heh.
Back to top Go down
Cousin_Jake

Number of posts : 16475

PostSubject: Re: Shelly   August 16th 2012, 6:53 pm

Shelly Moore ‏@ShellyMooreBB13
Big weekend planned with @danidONAT0 and @dominicphillip at the Moore's house. Can't wait to see them! Look for us in BTR.
Back to top Go down
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1732
Registration date : 2010-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Shelly   August 16th 2012, 7:33 pm

What's BTR?

All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1344

PostSubject: Re: Shelly   August 16th 2012, 7:39 pm

Baton Rouge?
Back to top Go down
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1732
Registration date : 2010-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Shelly   August 16th 2012, 7:43 pm

marylou2 wrote:
Baton Rouge?

It's the Airport for Baton Rouge. Why would people look for them there? It's not like they're having a meet and greet at an airport lol
Back to top Go down
Lori

Number of posts : 22967

PostSubject: Re: Shelly   August 16th 2012, 7:45 pm

Maybe Shelly wants a welcoming party at the airport upon their arrival. lol!
Back to top Go down
lallybelle
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8088

PostSubject: Re: Shelly   August 16th 2012, 7:46 pm

I am just so LMAO that they got stuck with Shelly. Have fun! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Odin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Shelly   August 16th 2012, 7:49 pm

Dang, Lally... still no Shelly love?

Random thought: I think Hugh was right that Joje would slowly stop talking with her, lol. She talks to Brenchel/Dani/Dom more than Jeff and Jordo. Just an observation.
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9282
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Shelly   August 16th 2012, 7:52 pm

Odin wrote:

Random thought: I think Hugh was right that Joje would slowly stop talking with her, lol. She talks to Brenchel/Dani/Dom more than Jeff and Jordo. Just an observation.

everyone in bb talks to each other more then Jeff/Jordan..
Back to top Go down
KayS

PostSubject: Re: Shelly   August 16th 2012, 7:54 pm

bergen wrote:
Odin wrote:

everyone in bb talks to each other more then Jeff/Jordan..

clap true, they have chosen a different path
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shelly   

Back to top Go down

Shelly
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: BIG BROTHER USA (past seasons) :: Big Brother 13-
Jump to: