Back to top Go down
Odin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4551
Registration date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Shelly   February 14th 2012, 1:24 pm

Pics of the parade can be found here:

http://www.mardigrasparadeschedule.com/krewes/kingarthur/2012/pages/Krewe-of-King-Arthur-2012-0010.php

Gotta say, that's a huge crowd. liar
Back to top Go down
QueenOfEgypt

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2010-12-14

PostSubject: Re: Shelly   February 14th 2012, 1:29 pm

Odin wrote:

http://www.mardigrasparadeschedule.com/krewes/kingarthur/2012/pages/Krewe-of-King-Arthur-2012-0010.php

roll on floor laughi roll on floor laughi roll on floor laughi
Back to top Go down
Shug
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2842
Registration date : 2010-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Shelly   February 14th 2012, 1:54 pm

I'm trying to think of something nice to say. zip a lip

Have any of you seen the new commercial on TV of the man who is getting married to bacon? All I can think of is Adam every time it comes on. I'd bet money that he tried out for that commercial if he knew about it. lol!

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8088
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Shelly   February 14th 2012, 2:14 pm

LMFAO.
Back to top Go down
KayS
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 25133
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Shelly   February 14th 2012, 3:59 pm

Nice to see them having fun.
Back to top Go down
Maureen

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Shelly   February 14th 2012, 6:57 pm

QueenOfEgypt wrote:
Odin wrote:

roll on floor laughi roll on floor laughi roll on floor laughi

Take a look down the street Queenie and Odin.
The person taking the pictures is in front of one spot where there wasn't a big crowd across the street.

Personally, I would have loved to have been there in New Orleans ...it looks like it was a blast to me.

Back to top Go down
lovepeacehappiness
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 222
Registration date : 2010-09-15

PostSubject: Re: Shelly   February 14th 2012, 10:29 pm

I'm not bashing Shelly or anything but I think she would get less hate if she wouldn't tweet about the haters,insults,and having her hate pages shut down and just do it quietly because that'just adds fuel to the fire for those who are bothering her.I'm not condoning anything people are doing just saying maybe she shouldkeep a little more of a low profile.Several bb hg's twitters have been hacked and have had hate pages made about them,this is not an isolated case but I do like Shelly.
Back to top Go down
Gimme
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4509

PostSubject: Re: Shelly   February 15th 2012, 1:38 pm

This is only the beginning of Mardi Gras. The crowds pick up as time goes on. I would almost guarantee anyone who went with Shelly had a blast.

PS.. the parade route picks up in different places. Some areas are thinner than others. Again... it depends on the crew parade & further into the season where crowds can be unbearable.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

Number of posts : 17169

PostSubject: Re: Shelly   February 15th 2012, 5:51 pm

Seems the America Hates Shelly facebook page has branched out to bigger things. They now have a website Rolling Eyes

http://www.americahatesshellymoore.com/
Back to top Go down
Bryanna
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1466
Registration date : 2008-04-20

PostSubject: Re: Shelly   February 15th 2012, 6:04 pm

Jack'd wrote:
Seems the America Hates Shelly facebook page has branched out to bigger things. They now have a website Rolling Eyes

Embarrassing. How people can actively spend so much time hating someone who hasn't even been on their TV screens in 5 months is absolutely beyond me. They all must have extremely miserable lives.
Back to top Go down
Shug
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Shelly   February 15th 2012, 6:57 pm

I've read their FB page and now this website. I can't see what their big gripe and problem is with Shelly. Am I missing something? You would think she's on the level of Casey Anthony the way they hate her. I just don't get it.

PostSubject: Re: Shelly   February 15th 2012, 6:59 pm

Oh FFS! Rolling Eyes

The whole thing is just ridiculous!
Back to top Go down
PhilipAlanPhoto
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1957
Registration date : 2010-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Shelly   February 15th 2012, 10:16 pm

Bryanna wrote:
Jack'd wrote:

Embarrassing. How people can actively spend so much time hating someone who hasn't even been on their TV screens in 5 months is absolutely beyond me. They all must have extremely miserable lives.

^This fucking shit right here.
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Philip-Alan-Photography/6909574238
Hugh310
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2719
Registration date : 2010-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Shelly   February 16th 2012, 1:06 am

Bryanna wrote:
Jack'd wrote:

Or are Bruin 'fans' ...

Back to top Go down
Bryanna
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1466
Registration date : 2008-04-20

PostSubject: Re: Shelly   February 16th 2012, 1:30 am

Oowatanite wrote:
Bryanna wrote:
Jack'd wrote:

Or are Bruin 'fans' ...

Hahaha no no Bruins fans save their shenanigans for literally pissing on people as opposed to figuratively shitting on them.

*I'm just joking around. I know that those actions do not speak for the entire fanbase.*
Back to top Go down
Shug
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Shelly   February 16th 2012, 9:44 am

These people are an embarrassment to all BB fans and I wish they would stop what they're doing.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9195
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Shelly   February 16th 2012, 10:52 am

these people are crazy, certifiable, you know the stereotypes of every type of person that sits behind a computer all day with no lives that is out there, well that's them, I hate to say it but probably all cat ladies(and no not the kind all the BB fans say they are proud to be) but the no life having, crazy kind...the website is probably becasuse they think they are so popular now because a youtube was made about them and all the coversations taking place about it...again crazy, and like i am sure all our momma's told us, there is no reasoning with crazy
Back to top Go down
Shug
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Shelly   February 16th 2012, 2:40 pm

bergen wrote:
these people are crazy, certifiable, you know the stereotypes of every type of person that sits behind a computer all day with no lives that is out there, well that's them, I hate to say it but probably all cat ladies(and no not the kind all the BB fans say they are proud to be) but the no life having, crazy kind...the website is probably becasuse they think they are so popular now because a youtube was made about them and all the coversations taking place about it...again crazy, and like i am sure all our momma's told us, there is no reasoning with crazy

tens

Bergen, I see them as pathetic, angry, shallow people who sit in dark rooms, hiding behind computer screens, spewing their cowardly venom 24/7 because they have no lives, no friends, no jobs and no future. It makes them feel relevant, something they'll never be in their real lives.

Who else has the time or energy to put into this kind of destruction of a BB HG who is a productive member of society, a wife and a mother?
Shelly wasn't one of my favorites but nobody deserves what she's had to put up with since BB.

They're not all cat ladies because the jerk who runs the FB page is a man as are many of his followers.
Back to top Go down
Lori

Number of posts : 22967

PostSubject: Re: Shelly   February 16th 2012, 5:59 pm

This whole thing is absolutely insane!!!
Back to top Go down
KayS

PostSubject: Re: Shelly   February 21st 2012, 5:29 pm

FYI

Reality Nation
Join us on Superpass for "A Day in the Life" with Shelly Moore from Big Brother 13 at 3pm PST/6pm EST! http://superpass.real.com/
Like · · Share · 45 minutes ago ·
Back to top Go down
catty

Number of posts : 14640
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Shelly   February 21st 2012, 5:31 pm

I would have watched if I had known. I'll watch the video when it's posted.

New! CBS All Access. Watch CBS Shows On Demand. Anytime, Anywhere. Live TV & Next-day new episodes. Free Trial!

Back to top Go down
KayS

PostSubject: Re: Shelly   February 21st 2012, 5:32 pm

I hope you post a recap Catty, would be interesting to know what she is up to these days.
Back to top Go down
Cousin_Jake

Number of posts : 16468

PostSubject: Re: Shelly   March 13th 2012, 10:56 am

I read at Joker's that the "America Hates Shelly Moore" website owner has taken down the site and there's an apology posted there instead. I hope he really has had a change of heart and he hasn't done it just to avoid legal action. What do you guys think? (Also, it's no surprise to any of us that many of the posters on these "hate" sites are the same people using multiple names.)

Apology
Back to top Go down
Odin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Shelly   March 13th 2012, 11:09 am

I think the fact that grown men and women are participating in behaviors so middle schoolish is beyond disappointing... and they're doing this of their own volition, of their own time, and of their own (lack of) scruples. At what point are people going to realize that just because you're on the internet does not mean you need to lower yourself and tarnish your image. You never know how your online behavior is going to be used against you.
Back to top Go down
Maureen

PostSubject: Re: Shelly   March 13th 2012, 11:27 am

Odin wrote:
I think the fact that grown men and women are participating in behaviors so middle schoolish is beyond disappointing... and they're doing this of their own volition, of their own time, and of their own (lack of) scruples. At what point are people going to realize that just because you're on the internet does not mean you need to lower yourself and tarnish your image. You never know how your online behavior is going to be used against you.

good posting
Back to top Go down
Maureen

PostSubject: Re: Shelly   March 13th 2012, 11:31 am

Cousin_Jake wrote:
I read at Joker's that the "America Hates Shelly Moore" website owner has taken down the site and there's an apology posted there instead. I hope he really has had a change of heart and he hasn't done it just to avoid legal action. What do you guys think? (Also, it's no surprise to any of us that many of the posters on these "hate" sites are the same people using multiple names.)

Apology

I don't know, Jessie.
It just seems so strange that someone that posted HATEFUL/NASTY stuff for sooooooooooo long is now apologizing.
So IMO I think that person is just looking for more attention now and the apology is not sincere.

Last edited by Maureen on March 13th 2012, 7:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hugh310
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2719
Registration date : 2010-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Shelly   March 13th 2012, 11:38 am

Cousin_Jake wrote:

Apology

The 'apology' is just part of a settlement to avoid prosecution. Nothing more. IMHO

Back to top Go down
KayS

PostSubject: Re: Shelly   March 13th 2012, 11:58 am

Wow
Back to top Go down
Lori

Number of posts : 22967

PostSubject: Re: Shelly   March 13th 2012, 12:09 pm

Hugh310 wrote:
Cousin_Jake wrote:

Apology

The 'apology' is just part of a settlement to avoid prosecution. Nothing more. IMHO

Exactly!
Back to top Go down
Von
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1540

PostSubject: Re: Shelly   March 13th 2012, 1:08 pm

Hugh310 wrote:
Cousin_Jake wrote:

Apology

If that is so I bet he wet his pants when they came calling. Naughty, naughty
Back to top Go down
Odin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Shelly   March 13th 2012, 2:55 pm

I read some of the posts. I'm very iffy on the Lola Collette (sp?) character. I've heard about some of her handiwork, and I'm surprised no one, specifically Michele (BB11), has never gone after her.
Back to top Go down
Shug
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Shelly   March 13th 2012, 3:02 pm

The wording of the "apology" makes me think he's following a court order to apologize for specific things.

It shocks me that there are so many hate sites for Shelly that need to be taken down. I'm proud of her for taking legal action against these foul people. I've felt all along that she had the intelligence and means to follow through with this by using the criminal justice system. If that's how this "apology" happened, then way to go Shelly!

All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1957
Registration date : 2010-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Shelly   March 13th 2012, 4:56 pm

Shug wrote:
The wording of the "apology" makes me think he's following a court order to apologize for specific things.

It shocks me that there are so many hate sites for Shelly that need to be taken down. I'm proud of her for taking legal action against these foul people. I've felt all along that she had the intelligence and means to follow through with this by using the criminal justice system. If that's how this "apology" happened, then way to go Shelly!

That's exactly what I was thinking. There's no way this guy just stopped on his own volition.
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Philip-Alan-Photography/6909574238
ebowers
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5845
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Shelly   March 13th 2012, 7:33 pm

Hey, court order or not it's a start!
Back to top Go down
Alejules
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 820
Registration date : 2009-10-05

PostSubject: Re: Shelly   March 13th 2012, 8:07 pm

Glad the apology was written even if it was pursuant to a court order. The apology has court order requirement written all over it. If it helps to make one person think twice before doing something like that it has served a purpose.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5845
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Shelly   March 14th 2012, 12:05 am

Alejules wrote:
Glad the apology was written even if it was pursuant to a court order. The apology has court order requirement written all over it. If it helps to make one person think twice before doing something like that it has served a purpose.

Great post!! tens
Back to top Go down
Shug
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Shelly   March 15th 2012, 10:18 am

Odin wrote:
I read some of the posts. I'm very iffy on the Lola Collette (sp?) character. I've heard about some of her handiwork, and I'm surprised no one, specifically Michele (BB11), has never gone after her.

I hope Shelly can locate and stop this Lola person too Odin. She sounds like a vile person. What did she do to Michele BB11?

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Shelly   March 15th 2012, 10:21 am

Shug wrote:
Odin wrote:

I hope Shelly can locate and stop this Lola person too Odin. She sounds like a vile person. What did she do to Michele BB11?

Essentially harassed and talked badly about her for years. Lola was the one that gave Michele certain nicknames that stuck with her. She wrote a few blog posts about Michele and, iirc, got into a few twitter fights with her.
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35417
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Shelly   March 15th 2012, 11:12 am

Odin wrote:
Shug wrote:
Odin wrote:

Essentially harassed and talked badly about her for years. Lola was the one that gave Michele certain nicknames that stuck with her. She wrote a few blog posts about Michele and, iirc, got into a few twitter fights with her.

Oh.. you mean Colette LaLa. lol! Yes, we have quit a history with her here at AABB.
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shelly   

Back to top Go down

Shelly
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: BIG BROTHER USA (past seasons) :: Big Brother 13-
Jump to: