AuthorMessage
Hugh310
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2752
Registration date : 2010-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Shelly   January 18th 2012, 2:11 pm

scottep_32 wrote:
Not really stalking when the people drive hundreds of miles to come TO you Rolling Eyes

bravo

Back to top Go down
Hugh310
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Shelly   January 18th 2012, 2:13 pm

Shug wrote:
I have to say that Danielle's jeans are very low cut, aren't they? I used to wear hip huggers but those are way below the hip.

I don't have a problem with the jeans ...

drool

Back to top Go down
Frances
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 12115
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Shelly   January 18th 2012, 2:13 pm

Shug wrote:
Great pics!

I have to say that Danielle's jeans are very low cut, aren't they? I used to wear hip huggers but those are way below the hip.

And, Dani wears them so well. Just my opinion but I think she is stunning.

Dom and Dani have what I call laughing eyes, it's as if their eyes smile brighter than their lips.

I'll stop gushing now. lol!
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9241
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Shelly   January 18th 2012, 2:36 pm

was she stalking someone before?
Back to top Go down
Frances

PostSubject: Re: Shelly   January 18th 2012, 2:48 pm

bergen wrote:
was she stalking someone before?

I'm not aware of the stalking business, I don't keep up with Shelly.
Back to top Go down
thelameone

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2011-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Shelly   January 18th 2012, 3:30 pm

he's letting her touch his face lol. doesnt seem like he has a problem with that anymore
Back to top Go down
Lori

Number of posts : 22965

PostSubject: Re: Shelly   January 18th 2012, 3:45 pm

Frances wrote:
Shug wrote:
Great pics!

And, Dani wears them so well. Just my opinion but I think she is stunning.

Dom and Dani have what I call laughing eyes, it's as if their eyes smile brighter than their lips.

I'll stop gushing now. lol!

I agree. Their smiles are so genuine they light up their eyes.

Great pictures. I bet they had a blast!!!!
Back to top Go down
lallybelle
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8088

PostSubject: Re: Shelly   January 18th 2012, 3:57 pm

scottep_32 wrote:
Not really stalking when the people drive hundreds of miles to come TO you Rolling Eyes

OK. Obsessed then.
Back to top Go down
KayS

Number of posts : 25134
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Shelly   January 18th 2012, 4:17 pm

Plenty of obsession for a few BB stars.
Back to top Go down
Lori

PostSubject: Re: Shelly   January 18th 2012, 4:41 pm

Obsession is Big Brother's middle name! lol!
Back to top Go down
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1732
Registration date : 2010-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Shelly   January 18th 2012, 4:55 pm

Obsession is what keeps BB on air lol!

PostSubject: Re: Shelly   January 18th 2012, 5:17 pm

You betcha! cheers
Back to top Go down
Frances

PostSubject: Re: Shelly   January 18th 2012, 5:48 pm

4200 wrote:

Brilliant, 4200! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35502
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Shelly   January 18th 2012, 5:57 pm

Frances wrote:
4200 wrote:

Brilliant, 4200! Very Happy

..and keeps how many websites going?
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
lallybelle
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Shelly   January 18th 2012, 6:23 pm

KayS wrote:

By other BB "stars"?

LOL. Please y'all were all over her for being creepy all season. Now it's ok. Hypocrites.
Back to top Go down
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Shelly   January 18th 2012, 6:28 pm

lallybelle wrote:
KayS wrote:

By other BB "stars"?

LOL. Please y'all were all over her for being creepy all season. Now it's ok. Hypocrites.

People were all over her during the season because she was literally obsessed with JJ. She acted as if her mission in life was to get JJ to the end. All signs were there. After BB, she isn't playing the game. She has moved on from hating anyone and just enjoying the other houseguests whether it be JJ or Dani, Dom, Cassi or Adam.

I wouldnt call her obsessed with anyone since I haven't seen her do anything crazy since BB ended. Sure, some JJ fans were upset over the whole cooking show revelation but that wasn't crazy. Unless there's more im missing
Back to top Go down
KayS

PostSubject: Re: Shelly   January 18th 2012, 6:29 pm

Yep, after the game they get a clean slate. No one acted perfectly in the house. Plenty of yelling and bs by all. No one is immune.
Back to top Go down
ebowers
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5845
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Shelly   January 18th 2012, 6:31 pm

4200 wrote:
lallybelle wrote:
KayS wrote:

By other BB "stars"?

People were all over her during the season because she was literally obsessed with JJ. She acted as if her mission in life was to get JJ to the end. All signs were there. After BB, she isn't playing the game. She has moved on from hating anyone and just enjoying the other houseguests whether it be JJ or Dani, Dom, Cassi or Adam.

I wouldnt call her obsessed with anyone since I haven't seen her do anything crazy since BB ended. Sure, some JJ fans were upset over the whole cooking show revelation but that wasn't crazy. Unless there's more im missing

good posting "4200"

But, what do you mean some J/J fans were upset over the whole cooking show revelation? scratch

Last edited by ebowers on January 18th 2012, 6:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lori

PostSubject: Re: Shelly   January 18th 2012, 6:32 pm

I think most BB fans agree they are hypocrites. Some of those that yell the loudest about it are the worst ones. Shocked
Back to top Go down
KayS

PostSubject: Re: Shelly   January 18th 2012, 6:43 pm

BB is a pastime, entertainment, something to watch and speculate on because it is FUN. Who cares if I am a hypocrite? It this pastime stops being enjoyable I will move on. I don't understand why there has to be such anger over people we watched on tv. I mean, yes they are real, but they also played a character on tv.
Back to top Go down
Hugh310
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Shelly   January 18th 2012, 6:54 pm

lallybelle wrote:
KayS wrote:

By other BB "stars"?

She was creepy early in the season. Then she dared vote Jeffro out.

Threats were made to her family. I can't imagine by whose fans.

Shelly and Jeffro 'made up' in the JH - ie a good word from Jeffro for Shelly at the finale in return for Shelly's vote for Rachel plus possible future considerations. The threateningly insane fans of an unknown HG are mollified.

Shockingly enough, Jordeff ignores post-season entreaties from Shelly. So Shelly invites Dan/Dom to Vegas, since she is in town for business. They accept. And a certain Jordeff fan gets upset.

Back to top Go down
Cousin_Jake

Number of posts : 16468

PostSubject: Re: Shelly   January 18th 2012, 6:56 pm

4200 wrote:
lallybelle wrote:
KayS wrote:

By other BB "stars"?

I wouldn't call her obsessed with anyone since I haven't seen her do anything crazy since BB ended. Sure, some JJ fans were upset over the whole cooking show revelation but that wasn't crazy. Unless there's more i'm missing
Well, reading back, many of the posters here thought she was manipulating brilliantly for the first six weeks. (Even though many of us found her ability to work both sides so effortlessly creepy yet weirdly fascinating.) She appeared to be firmly aligned with J/J, yet was believed by B/R, Dani, Dom, Adam and Cassi. (I can't remember what Keith thought. Lol) Her Svengali-like manipulations had her well set up. No matter which alliance won the HOH, she wasn't at the top of anyone's hit list at that point. (Except Porsche's) It all changed during the week after Brendon's second eviction. Like Dani, she made a move on Jeff a week or two early and she was scrambling from that point on. Jeff made an error during that week as well. If he had just told Shelly that he and Jordan would choose her over Rachel, whether it was true or not, she might have stuck with him a week or so longer. We'll never know. Hindsight always reminds me how one small move in the game can change the whole arc of the season.
The ability to selectively remember and the ability to forget are two of humanity's greatest adaptive traits.

As many have pointed out, fans appear to hold grudges much longer than most of the actual competitors do.
Back to top Go down
Frances

PostSubject: Re: Shelly   January 18th 2012, 7:26 pm

4200 wrote:
lallybelle wrote:
KayS wrote:

By other BB "stars"?

ICAM, good post.
Back to top Go down
scottep_32
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8811
Registration date : 2010-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Shelly   January 25th 2012, 9:45 pm

2 Good one's out of 5 ain't bad i guess

Back to top Go down
Odin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4551
Registration date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Shelly   January 25th 2012, 9:58 pm

lol, Scott. So I guess the other... 7 said no? And I guess the other BB'ers also said no? I'd want to see 3 of those people listed at best.
Back to top Go down
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Shelly   January 25th 2012, 10:12 pm

Thats a good group. Hope to get pictures and maybe videos from that gathering.

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2011-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Shelly   January 25th 2012, 11:57 pm

Cousin_Jake wrote:
4200 wrote:
lallybelle wrote:
KayS wrote:

By other BB "stars"?

I wouldn't call her obsessed with anyone since I haven't seen her do anything crazy since BB ended. Sure, some JJ fans were upset over the whole cooking show revelation but that wasn't crazy. Unless there's more i'm missing
Well, reading back, many of the posters here thought she was manipulating brilliantly for the first six weeks. (Even though many of us found her ability to work both sides so effortlessly creepy yet weirdly fascinating.) She appeared to be firmly aligned with J/J, yet was believed by B/R, Dani, Dom, Adam and Cassi. (I can't remember what Keith thought. Lol) Her Svengali-like manipulations had her well set up. No matter which alliance won the HOH, she wasn't at the top of anyone's hit list at that point. (Except Porsche's) It all changed during the week after Brendon's second eviction. Like Dani, she made a move on Jeff a week or two early and she was scrambling from that point on. Jeff made an error during that week as well. If he had just told Shelly that he and Jordan would choose her over Rachel, whether it was true or not, she might have stuck with him a week or so longer. We'll never know. Hindsight always reminds me how one small move in the game can change the whole arc of the season.
The ability to selectively remember and the ability to forget are two of humanity's greatest adaptive traits.

As many have pointed out, fans appear to hold grudges much longer than most of the actual competitors do.

There was 3 weeks left till the finale, when did you want Shelly to make a move, finale night? she did what she felt was best for her.

But one can always make the argument that she dug her own grave pushing Jeff and Jordan farther and farther in the game from the very beginning. keeping Rachel and evicting Lawon was never good for adam or shelly's game, only jeff and jordans and they failed to realize that.

What did she expect from pairing up with a 2 couples, let along pushing them farther?

Back to top Go down
lallybelle
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Shelly   January 26th 2012, 6:57 am

scottep_32 wrote:
2 Good one's out of 5 ain't bad i guess

No thanks!
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9241
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Shelly   January 26th 2012, 7:47 am

that sounds awesome! great crew
Back to top Go down
Cousin_Jake

Number of posts : 16468

PostSubject: Re: Shelly   January 26th 2012, 10:35 am

thelameone wrote:

There was 3 weeks left till the finale, when did you want Shelly to make a move, finale night? she did what she felt was best for her.

But one can always make the argument that she dug her own grave pushing Jeff and Jordan farther and farther in the game from the very beginning. keeping Rachel and evicting Lawon was never good for adam or shelly's game, only jeff and jordans and they failed to realize that.

What did she expect from pairing up with a 2 couples, let along pushing them farther?
Yeah, I wasn't criticizing or supporting her move against Jeff. I personally felt at the time that she waited too long to make a move but she said herself that she did it a week early. I'm sure Shelly realized that if she did in fact make final four with J/J/A, that she might be up against the other three but I think every player does what they think is best at the time. They all have to make decisions in the game based on incomplete information. Even though we see much more than they do, many of us aren't even certain what a good game move would be for any given player. I guess they do what we do when faced with having to make a decision and having incomplete information ... make an educated guess, an intuitive judgment, or use common sense.
Back to top Go down
Frances

PostSubject: Re: Shelly   January 26th 2012, 3:07 pm

Cousin_Jake wrote:
thelameone wrote:

Yeah, I wasn't criticizing or supporting her move against Jeff. I personally felt at the time that she waited too long to make a move but she said herself that she did it a week early. I'm sure Shelly realized that if she did in fact make final four with J/J/A, that she might be up against the other three but I think every player does what they think is best at the time. They all have to make decisions in the game based on incomplete information. Even though we see much more than they do, many of us aren't even certain what a good game move would be for any given player. I guess they do what we do when faced with having to make a decision and having incomplete information ... make an educated guess, an intuitive judgment, or use common sense.

good posting
Back to top Go down
Gimme
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4614

PostSubject: Re: Shelly   January 28th 2012, 9:32 am

Crews are incredibly fun. They will all have a blast.
<<< Kinda sorta jelly. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

Number of posts : 17318

PostSubject: Re: Shelly   February 4th 2012, 9:55 pm

ShellyMooreBB13 Shelly Moore
Hey gang if my tweets are showing up Private I am so sorry. I have a stalker we are trying to deal with. Unfortunate some people go 2 far
Back to top Go down
its_glinda_now
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3491
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Shelly   February 4th 2012, 9:59 pm

Jack'd wrote:
ShellyMooreBB13 Shelly Moore
Hey gang if my tweets are showing up Private I am so sorry. I have a stalker we are trying to deal with. Unfortunate some people go 2 far

Still??? Some people are so cray.
Back to top Go down
Lori

PostSubject: Re: Shelly   February 5th 2012, 9:07 am

Wow! I feel bad for Shelly. People really are deranged.
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35502
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Shelly   February 5th 2012, 9:15 am

Lori wrote:
Wow! I feel bad for Shelly. People really are deranged.

I wonder if it the same one who was here and trying to get info on Dani and Dom? I suspect it is the same nutcase.
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
Lori

PostSubject: Re: Shelly   February 5th 2012, 9:19 am

I wouldn't doubt that it is the same person.
Back to top Go down
giggles
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4245
Registration date : 2008-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Shelly   February 5th 2012, 12:56 pm

From reading her twitter it seems she is still having problems with people from the hate facebook page that was made while she was in the house. It seems now she has a judges order to go after some people for harassment.
Back to top Go down
Odin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4551
Registration date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Shelly   February 5th 2012, 12:59 pm

Really? That's horrible. Shelly should not have to be dealing with these people this long after the show has ended. So ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
ebowers
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5845
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Shelly   February 5th 2012, 1:03 pm

WOW...this is a shame for Shelly to be dealing with this type of thing still. I hope she does go after them for harassment...so sad.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shelly   

Back to top Go down

Shelly
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: BIG BROTHER USA (past seasons) :: Big Brother 13-
Jump to: