AuthorMessage
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9249
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Shelly   October 5th 2011, 12:25 pm

Oowatanite wrote:
1. Shelly is trying too hard. She should shut up for a few months and lay off the zillion tweets.

2. I am a BB fan. When people talk about "crazy BB fans", I do not feel personally insulted nor do I feel the need to defend myself against these broad statements.

3. I am a Dani fan. When people talk about "crazy Dani fans", I do not feel personally insulted nor do I feel the need to defend myself against these broad statements.

4. There are A LOT of crazy Jordeff fans out there. On twitter. At the 'fan'site. At Jokers. At Sucks. No surprise because there's A LOT of Jordeff fans out there. Statistical probabilities.

5. When we talk about 'crazy Jordeff fans' and you are NOT a crazy Jordeff fan, then we are not talking about you. Simple.

kind of exactly how i feel! i never feel anything when anything is mentioned about fans, good or bad, because I don't do anything to the HG's, good or bad.
Back to top Go down
carra
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 391
Registration date : 2008-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Shelly   October 5th 2011, 2:35 pm

gluedtothepc wrote:
I'm a fan of J/J and I've never contacted them or tried to tell them things they should do or not do. I think I'm in the majority (meaning rational fans) also. Broken record, but lots of us are really tired of being included in these broad statements.

TY gluedtothepc, ITA with this post.
Back to top Go down
Shug
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2842
Registration date : 2010-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Shelly   October 5th 2011, 2:48 pm

carra wrote:
gluedtothepc wrote:
I'm a fan of J/J and I've never contacted them or tried to tell them things they should do or not do. I think I'm in the majority (meaning rational fans) also. Broken record, but lots of us are really tired of being included in these broad statements.

agree
Back to top Go down
Mappy
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Shelly   October 5th 2011, 3:14 pm

Shug wrote:
carra wrote:
gluedtothepc wrote:

agree

Have to admit that I am a whackadoodle... but about the fans, not the house guests. Sometimes the fans get me so worked up I want to do bodily harm to them.
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Shelly   October 5th 2011, 3:16 pm

see i'm sorry glued but i get really confused when J/J fans post about being tired of being included in broad statements? what are the broad statements, that there are crazed J/J fans??? is it tiring that J/J fans get talked about at all, crazed or not?

it just seems that often it's agreed there are crazed fans of all HG',s but when they are talked about in reference to J/J its alot of don't blame j/j fans, I'm not a crazed j/j fan, you can't blame us all, but I thought we agreed earlier it's just the crazed ones we discuss about not all j/j fans.
Back to top Go down
lallybelle
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8088
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Shelly   October 5th 2011, 3:21 pm

bergen - It's just that J/J fans seem to get lumped together more, so it gets really annoying. You guys are right though. If you're not a nut, they ain't talking about you. LOL. And you have to look at it that way.

I agree with Mapster. Some of the fans do make me want to punch them in the face.
Back to top Go down
Lori

Number of posts : 22965

PostSubject: Re: Shelly   October 5th 2011, 3:34 pm

There are no whackjobs posting on this board so when comments are made about the nuts, rest assured it is no one here.
Back to top Go down
Hugh310
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2754
Registration date : 2010-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Shelly   October 5th 2011, 4:03 pm

Shug wrote:
carra wrote:
gluedtothepc wrote:

agree

Do you two agree with my post, too ????

Back to top Go down
catty

Number of posts : 14869
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Shelly   October 5th 2011, 4:18 pm

I agree with your post oowatanite Smile

I'm a BB fan, but I'm sure as heck not a crazy bb fan.

All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Shelly   October 5th 2011, 4:49 pm

Oowatanite wrote:
Shug wrote:
carra wrote:
gluedtothepc wrote:

agree

Do you two agree with my post, too ????

Absolutely! good posting
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Shelly   October 5th 2011, 5:10 pm

Lori wrote:
There are no whackjobs posting on this board so when comments are made about the nuts, rest assured it is no one here.

ahhh, i've been known to be a little nutty! lol!

Back to top Go down
Hugh310
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Shelly   October 5th 2011, 5:11 pm

Woo Hoo

happy dance

Number of posts : 22965

PostSubject: Re: Shelly   October 5th 2011, 5:22 pm

bergen wrote:
Lori wrote:

Well yes but you are well within the limits of "normal". roll on floor laughi
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: Shelly   October 5th 2011, 5:23 pm

Lori wrote:
bergen wrote:
Lori wrote:

Well yes but you are well within the limits of "normal". roll on floor laughi

Takes one (or two) to know one happy
Back to top Go down
KayS

Number of posts : 25134
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Shelly   October 5th 2011, 5:26 pm

Try being a Dani AND a JJ Fan!!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
ebowers
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5845
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Shelly   October 5th 2011, 7:45 pm

bergen wrote:
Schooner wrote:
This irrational need that fans of J/J feel they have to protect J/J is just that...irrational. They presume they know what is going on in J/J's lives, and because "they" (as a group of irrational fans) haven't been told directly then it shouldn't be said.

FFS Shelly is alot closer to J/J than they will ever be - I am sure she knows what she can and cannot say. She is not an idiot.

and that is the problem and it kills them. shelly also is soo not the person that the fans wanted to be close to J/J or know the inside info.

and i also believe the fact that there continues to be reason to hate on shelly (in their minds) actually makes them happy.

because she hurt Jordan/Jeff so badly in the game, yet she's apologized for it and J/J have forgiven her so I don't get why people keep hating on Shelly...
Back to top Go down
Odin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4551
Registration date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Shelly   October 5th 2011, 7:59 pm

KayS wrote:

Do you know how difficult it was to like all the vets (and at best, being tolerating of one of them) to varying degrees this season? Talk about hard work.
Back to top Go down
Alejules
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 820
Registration date : 2009-10-05

PostSubject: Re: Shelly   October 5th 2011, 8:56 pm

I like Shelly, I like Jeff, I like Jordan! I often wonder why some (not all and not most) of the Jeff and Jordan fans don't take a lesson from Jeff and Jordan and move on. They don't publicly bash other HGs and choose to leave the BB house and what was said and done in it, in the past. If the fans could do that too................just the thought makes me smile.

I like internet message boards (like this one) that are designed to allow people to tastefully voice an opinion both good and bad. In my mind there is a huge difference between posting on a board and tweeting directly to someone or doing some of the other things some fans choose to do.

I had a crazy, ridiculously busy day and am tired and crabby so if this is sounding a bit like a lecture, sorry!

All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Shelly   October 5th 2011, 9:16 pm

Odin wrote:
KayS wrote:

Do you know how difficult it was to like all the vets (and at best, being tolerating of one of them) to varying degrees this season? Talk about hard work.

OMG Odin and KayS! afraid I thought I was the lone ranger. lol!

I felt like I was walking on hot coals all season. shoot_me
Back to top Go down
KayS

PostSubject: Re: Shelly   October 5th 2011, 9:54 pm

Blech. Why can't people leave Shelly alone??? It's none of their business who JJ befriend or not.

JCavi8 Jeff Cavassini
@
@ShellyMooreBB13 I hope Jeff and Jordan do not count you as a true friend. Just as a media friend because that's how you present yourself.
13 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply
Back to top Go down
Shug
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Shelly   October 5th 2011, 10:07 pm

KayS wrote:
Blech. Why can't people leave Shelly alone??? It's none of their business who JJ befriend or not.

JCavi8 Jeff Cavassini
@
@ShellyMooreBB13 I hope Jeff and Jordan do not count you as a true friend. Just as a media friend because that's how you present yourself.
13 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

These knuckle draggers really need to back away from the internet and go back to their real lives. WTH?? Mad
Back to top Go down
Gimme
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4625

PostSubject: Re: Shelly   October 5th 2011, 10:36 pm

bottom line for me... i like shelly...i like jeff... i like jordan all the same... & I sure as shit would not bite the hand the feeds me when I want information. if it pans out it pans out... if it doesnt it doesnt...

For christ sake... how many times did we want something on other favs of ours & never get it... pfft... I am just glad Shelly has the balls to deal with these morons... they would be blocked from me to see.
Back to top Go down
ranjake
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2902
Registration date : 2009-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Shelly   October 5th 2011, 10:42 pm

Shug wrote:
Odin wrote:
KayS wrote:

OMG Odin and KayS! afraid I thought I was the lone ranger. lol!

I felt like I was walking on hot coals all season. shoot_me

Nope, me too! It always felt like no one believed me!
Back to top Go down
gluedtothepc
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 6661
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Shelly   October 5th 2011, 10:55 pm

Been gone most of the day but I agree with every post on this page!! clap dance

All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2802
Registration date : 2009-09-18

PostSubject: Re: Shelly   October 6th 2011, 10:00 am

I guess I would have to classify myself as a Jeff and Jordan fan that liked Shelly from the very begining of Season 13. I, unlike a lot of people, thought Shelly's game play was pretty darn amazing - considering she was playing both sides and getting away with it. She was masterful with the people and utilizing them for her own game. I was never in the camp that believed she was playing for anyone but herself no matter what her words and actions were saying to others. I liked her in the game and I like her outside of the game. I think she has handled herself very well outside the game and I am sorry that some crazy people have done some really insane things to her and her family. Hopefully the people that are currently bugging her when she talks about Jeff and Jordan and their lives, will find something better to do with their time (doubtful but hopeful).

I think some fans (no matter who their favorites are) tend to get too over-involved with the day to day existences of the houseguests themselves, inside and outside the game. If they have that much time on their hands why not put it to good use, get a second job, do some charity work, hug their children or go to therapy!

I hope Shelly continues to share tid bits about her life and her interactions with others.
Back to top Go down
ebowers
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5845
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Shelly   October 6th 2011, 10:16 am

honeybeeangel wrote:
I guess I would have to classify myself as a Jeff and Jordan fan that liked Shelly from the very begining of Season 13. I, unlike a lot of people, thought Shelly's game play was pretty darn amazing - considering she was playing both sides and getting away with it. She was masterful with the people and utilizing them for her own game. I was never in the camp that believed she was playing for anyone but herself no matter what her words and actions were saying to others. I liked her in the game and I like her outside of the game. I think she has handled herself very well outside the game and I am sorry that some crazy people have done some really insane things to her and her family. Hopefully the people that are currently bugging her when she talks about Jeff and Jordan and their lives, will find something better to do with their time (doubtful but hopeful).

I think some fans (no matter who their favorites are) tend to get too over-involved with the day to day existences of the houseguests themselves, inside and outside the game. If they have that much time on their hands why not put it to good use, get a second job, do some charity work, hug their children or go to therapy!

I hope Shelly continues to share tid bits about her life and her interactions with others.

good posting
Back to top Go down
devlin love
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1149
Registration date : 2010-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Shelly   October 6th 2011, 1:32 pm

well........sorry, but shelly is beyond annoying, imo.

i think she will do anything possible to remain relevant and keep everyone's attention. what other houseguest contacts tmz? she's desperate.

i doubt her motives for the "bullying" campaign. i think she's just looking for ways to remain in the spotlight.

same goes for talking about jeff getting a cooking show. she's gossiping to make herself feel important. and it's too funny that apparently she won't admit to spreading bad info.

shelly's game of manipulation in the house was good game play. but at this rate she's going to be up there with michele noonan and zach as the worst post-bb attention-seekers.

Back to top Go down
KayS

PostSubject: Re: Shelly   October 6th 2011, 1:41 pm

Oh well, everyone can't be a fan of everyone. That's why it's good there is such an interesting mix of houseguests.
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: Shelly   October 6th 2011, 2:04 pm

What Shelly is doing isn't bothering me. She's doing what a lot of others have done only she's taking to Twitter to accomplish it.

One thing she has been strong in is being an advocate for different charities and causes. Whether for herself (image) or for the charities, she is accomplishing a lot.

It's easy enough to unfollow/block people on Twitter and other places.

Get 'em Shelly!
Back to top Go down
Hugh310
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Shelly   October 6th 2011, 11:23 pm

From Blistering @ Sucks .........

Shelly absolutely is on a publicity famewhore campaign.

Her "manager" contacted RTVZone a week or two ago with a very enthusiastic email about Shelly wanting to get her own show going there.

We replied asking what they had in mind and the manager lady responded with a completely different style of email demanding proposals, show concepts, contracts details and other over the top things given that it was their idea, the type of shows RTVZ does, and that they approached us.

We weren't really all that interested in a Shelly show in the first place so let the matter drop.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 6661
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Shelly   October 6th 2011, 11:30 pm

scratch

Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 222
Registration date : 2010-09-15

PostSubject: Re: Shelly   October 6th 2011, 11:31 pm

yeah i think shelly needs to tone it down a notch,i think she's trying to go out of her way to make people know she's not a bad person just because she lied in bb but it's not necessary. the anti-bullying campaign is fine but the rest is a little over the top.
Back to top Go down
Odin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4551
Registration date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Shelly   October 6th 2011, 11:35 pm

Erm? What would she even do for RTVZone at this point and time assuming she did have a hand in pitching that? I thought Matt was their go to BB guy... and that other guy... what's his face? Ronnie? Yeah, him.
Back to top Go down
lovepeacehappiness
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 222
Registration date : 2010-09-15

PostSubject: Re: Shelly   October 6th 2011, 11:38 pm

she wanted to have her own show,she was tweeting about it,dick does a show and a couple of other people,not sure what she wanted to do for them
Back to top Go down
devlin love
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1149
Registration date : 2010-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Shelly   October 6th 2011, 11:56 pm

she has a manager?!

wow. really confirms what i had been thinking just based on the tmz stuff.

i just have all kinds of alarms going off about what she's doing....

Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: Shelly   October 7th 2011, 7:09 am

Not sure but I believe her 'manager' is the person who started her fansite/twitter thingy.

Shelly needs to control her own stuff, not let others at this point.

Sounds like her 'manager' is pushing too hard instead of letting things develop naturally. Shelly may be a fan of the show but she's never been a house guest before.
Back to top Go down
pdr
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 916
Registration date : 2010-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Shelly   October 7th 2011, 9:30 am

devlin love wrote:
well........sorry, but shelly is beyond annoying, imo.

i think she will do anything possible to remain relevant and keep everyone's attention. what other houseguest contacts tmz? she's desperate.

i doubt her motives for the "bullying" campaign. i think she's just looking for ways to remain in the spotlight.

same goes for talking about jeff getting a cooking show. she's gossiping to make herself feel important. and it's too funny that apparently she won't admit to spreading bad info.

shelly's game of manipulation in the house was good game play. but at this rate she's going to be up there with michele noonan and zach as the worst post-bb attention-seekers.

agree
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35516
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Shelly   October 23rd 2011, 7:25 am

Shelly is back to tweeting a lot. Of course she is very happy about LSU, etc.
Dom tweeted back that there would be a reunion soon.

ShellyMooreBB13 Shelly Moore
@
@GingerJ313 @danidonat0 @dominicphillip miss my babies!! Dani and Dom. OBSESSED XOXO
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
Jack'd

Number of posts : 17318

PostSubject: Re: Shelly   October 27th 2011, 10:00 pm

Back to top Go down
Cousin_Jake

Number of posts : 16469

PostSubject: Re: Shelly   October 28th 2011, 10:57 am

Isn't Shelly talking to the woman who trashed her on Twitter and on various BB sites after she helped evict Jeff? Lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shelly   

Back to top Go down

Shelly
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: BIG BROTHER USA (past seasons) :: Big Brother 13-
Jump to: