Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
bubs
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 945
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Revenge   January 19th 2012, 1:52 pm

This show is so good! I love it because it moves so fast. Storylines do not drag. They should be coming up to the episode from the beach on the first episode. I can't wait! I hope that it can keep going season after season at such a fast pace.

I bet we haven't seen the last of fake Amanda.
Back to top Go down
Shug
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2842
Registration date : 2010-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Revenge   January 20th 2012, 12:48 pm

bubs wrote:
This show is so good! I love it because it moves so fast. Storylines do not drag. They should be coming up to the episode from the beach on the first episode. I can't wait! I hope that it can keep going season after season at such a fast pace.

I bet we haven't seen the last of fake Amanda.

If I recall correctly it's episode 15 isn't it? That should be soon. I wish this show was on at least twice a week. I can't wait for each new episode. I'm obsessed. Rolling Eyes

Last edited by Shug on January 20th 2012, 1:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shug
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Revenge   January 20th 2012, 1:08 pm

I just found this. It answers many of our questions about the first episode and the future of Revenge.

This Week's Cover: Revelations about ABC's 'Revenge' lead our Winter TV Preview

When EW’s TV staff sat down to decide what to feature on our Winter TV Preview cover, the discussion repeatedly came back the one show we couldn’t stop talking about: ABC’s buzzy prime-time soap, Revenge. Throughout the fall, the new series — we refer to it as “TV’s greatest guilty pleasure” — had provided a multitude of outrageous cliff-hangers and OMG! moments that had the tongues of viewers wagging constantly.

However, there was one big question: Could Revenge possibly continue to sizzle so much in the coming months? EW is happy to report that, yes — after talking to the show’s players for our cover, featuring romantic leads Emily Thorne (Emily VanCamp) and Daniel Grayson (Josh Bowman) — Revenge has only just begun to rev its engine, which is full of explosive revelations that will delight fans all the way through to its May season finale. This week’s cover story previews the drama’s upcoming new episodes — a jaw-dropping pair airing Feb. 8 and Feb. 15 — where we’ll finally learn what actually happened in the deadly beach scene outside Emily and Daniel’s engagement party that opened the series’ juicy September pilot, which then flashed back and followed Emily as she embarked on her journey of revenge against her enemies.

There are so many questions: Who’s dead? Who’s the killer? How does everyone we’ve come to know and love — and love to hate — on Revenge fit into this mess? We do our best to answer those, and break out the 10 things we’re most looking forward to in the coming episodes of Revenge, in this week’s issue. Here a few of those juicy points to whet your appetite:

• VILLAINS RETURN: Tyler (Ashton Holmes) and Amanda (Margarita Levieva), gone for good? Think again. They’ll both return and “decide to start f—ing with Emily, and they’ve got new, different agendas,” reveals Revenge creator Mike Kelley. “Emily’s got a number of enemies at this point with bones to pick.”

• THE ENGAGEMENT PARTY: The glimpse of Revenge‘s biggest blowout we got in the series’ September premiere was just that: a taste. Expect that night to play out in full on the Feb. 15 episode, which — considering the dead body on the beach outside Grayson Manor — is fittingly titled “Chaos.” Someone will be arrested for the murder, and someone will be dead. Plus, Kelly promises one bombshell in the great reveal that no one could anticipate. “I don’t think anyone will have guessed it,” he says, “but we’ll see.”

• ONE STEAMY LOVE TRIANGLE: Expect increased tension between Daniel, Emily, and Jack (Nick Wechsler) as Revenge continues its journey. “Everything that happens on the beach that night will forever alter the course of Emily’s romantic ties to both Jack and Daniel,” Kelley says cryptically. Adds Wechsler: “Jack is starting to want to fight for Emily himself.”

Read more and see some great photos at:

http://popwatch.ew.com/2012/01/19/this-weeks-cover-revenge-winter-tv-preview/
Back to top Go down
Lori
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 22965
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Revenge   January 20th 2012, 3:13 pm

Thanks Shug. I really do look forward each week to a new episode. I think it's the best new show of the season!
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35349
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Revenge   January 20th 2012, 3:14 pm

Lori wrote:
Thanks Shug. I really do look forward each week to a new episode. I think it's the best new show of the season!

Me too!
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
Shug
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Revenge   January 22nd 2012, 3:52 pm

Does anyone know if the creator of Revenge, Mike Kelly, is the Mike Kelly who is or was married to Michelle Pfieffer? (IIRC that's who she's married to.)

PostSubject: Re: Revenge   January 22nd 2012, 4:13 pm

Michelle is married to David E. Kelley.
Back to top Go down
Shug
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Revenge   January 22nd 2012, 5:21 pm

Lori wrote:
Michelle is married to David E. Kelley.

OOPS! Thanks Lori. Well, at least I got the Kelley part right. Wink
Back to top Go down
catty

Number of posts : 14547
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Revenge   January 22nd 2012, 5:41 pm

I love this show so much!

New! CBS All Access. Watch CBS Shows On Demand. Anytime, Anywhere. Live TV & Next-day new episodes. Free Trial!

Back to top Go down
Frances

Number of posts : 12115

PostSubject: Re: Revenge   February 5th 2012, 2:51 am

Emily VanCamp & Josh Bowman: Hanging in LA!

“They hang out together every night,” a source told Us Weekly of the rumored couple. Emily, 25, and Josh, 23, even rang in the New Year together at a posh Paris nightclub.

More here

I wonder if the rumors are true. Me likey. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lori

PostSubject: Re: Revenge   February 5th 2012, 9:03 am

Oh I definitely think they are a couple!!
Back to top Go down
Shug
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Revenge   February 5th 2012, 2:46 pm

No wonder they have such great chemistry on Revenge. lol!

PostSubject: Re: Revenge   February 5th 2012, 6:41 pm

Shug wrote:
No wonder they have such great chemistry on Revenge. lol!

Yes, they do. And, he is British so his accent alone would attract some women...me. lol!
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Revenge   February 5th 2012, 9:15 pm

Thank goodness a new episode airs this week because these last few weeks have been torture. Ok, that's an exageration, but you know what I mean lol

New! CBS All Access. Watch CBS Shows On Demand. Anytime, Anywhere. Live TV & Next-day new episodes. Free Trial!

Back to top Go down
Lori

PostSubject: Re: Revenge   February 6th 2012, 8:21 am

No kidding. I swear it's been a year since the last new episode! lol!
Back to top Go down
Shug
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Revenge   February 6th 2012, 5:11 pm

catty wrote:
Thank goodness a new episode airs this week because these last few weeks have been torture. Ok, that's an exageration, but you know what I mean lol

lol! catty it HAS been torture for me. . . no exageration at all! Wink

I hate the way they've broken up the episodes.

I've read several articles saying Revenge is the best new show this year, which we knew from the beginning. Can't wait for this week's episode dance
Back to top Go down
Lori

PostSubject: Re: Revenge   February 9th 2012, 10:18 am

I wondered when Emily's stash would be discovered and stolen. Looks like the ending is going to be a real cliffhanger...is next week the last episode?
Back to top Go down
Shug
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Revenge   February 9th 2012, 10:27 am

Who knew about her stash? I'm thinking Nolan and FauxAmanda were the only two who could have taken it.

Last night's episode was so good!

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4245
Registration date : 2008-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Revenge   February 9th 2012, 11:49 am

Lori wrote:
I wondered when Emily's stash would be discovered and stolen. Looks like the ending is going to be a real cliffhanger...is next week the last episode?

They got a full season pick up not too long after the show premeired so we should get episodes until May, of course some of those will be be repeats. I can't imagine they would only show 2 new episodes and then take a break again; that would be torture! Since next weeks episode is supposed to be all about the beach incident we saw in the pilot...they better not take up the whole hour leading up to the shooting and then end the episode there. Oh and it better not be Daniel that gets killed off..I would be just ugh!
Back to top Go down
giggles
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Revenge   February 9th 2012, 11:51 am

Shug I couldn't imagine Nolan taking the box of stuff and not telling Emily but I guess anything could be possible with him.
Back to top Go down
Shug
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Revenge   February 9th 2012, 11:39 pm

giggles wrote:
Shug I couldn't imagine Nolan taking the box of stuff and not telling Emily but I guess anything could be possible with him.

I think you're right giggles. Nolan knows almost everything she's done and her history, so why would he take it?

I'm thinking fake Amanda took it to learn more about fake Emily so she can continue her relationship with Jack. That's the only thing that makes sense to me right now.

How did everyone like Grandpa? He's something else, isn't he? lol!
Back to top Go down
Cousin_Jake

Number of posts : 16466
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Revenge   February 10th 2012, 7:43 am

I've always enjoyed William Devane ... love the character he's playing here on Revenge.
I could see Nolan taking Emily's material if he wants to stop her from continuing. He seems a littler uncomfortable with the things she's doing right now.
I could see the fake Amanda taking it in order to hold the material hostage and force Emily to accept her in Jack's life.
Or .....?
Love this series.
Back to top Go down
Lori

PostSubject: Re: Revenge   February 10th 2012, 7:46 am

Hahahaha I loved Grandpa!!!

William Devane looks like he's hardly aged a day. Of course he is the type who looks old even when they are young, but still, he hasn't aged. lol!

Well Hopefuly is was the faux Amanda who took the stash and not someone who would want to harm Emily.
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Revenge   February 10th 2012, 9:07 am

Lori wrote:
Hahahaha I loved Grandpa!!!

William Devane looks like he's hardly aged a day. Of course he is the type who looks old even when they are young, but still, he hasn't aged. lol!

Well Hopefuly is was the faux Amanda who took the stash and not someone who would want to harm Emily.

I think it's probably Tyler again. Gets him back in the story so he can die next week lol!

Only criticism I have right now is the story-lines are getting kind of convoluted.
Back to top Go down
Shug
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Revenge   February 10th 2012, 1:06 pm

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO Nancy!!!! No more Tyler!!! head bang I thought we'd never get rid of him. They can't bring him back! Naughty, naughty

I thought Charlotte's reaction to finding out about her biological Dad was bizarre. You'd think she would have been hysterical considering how she feels about her mother.

I was also surprised FauxEmily decided not to tell Charlotte about her real father at the last minute. Is she beginning to show some sympathy for the Graysons?

I loved William Devane as Grandpa Grayson. It was great to see someone intimidate the Graysons for a change. Evil Laugh

PostSubject: Re: Revenge   February 10th 2012, 3:36 pm

Ack. I can't take one more episode of Tyler.

Can't wait to watch the latest episode and I love William Devane as well.
Back to top Go down
giggles
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Revenge   February 14th 2012, 3:13 pm

Katie4892: Now that we know it's Daniel Grayson (uuuugh!) who gets shot at the Fire & Ice party, will we get answers to our other burning Q's on Revenge?Wait a minute, missy. Just because mama Victoria cried out "Daniel!" in the preview does not mean he is definitely the one who was shot and/or will die! We just talked to Daniel's (Joshua Bowman) stunning real-life girlfriend and TV fiancée, Emily VanCamp, at Fashion Week in NYC. And she promises: "Yes, there will be some answers next week, and then some will be answered in the following week." Emily confirmed what costar Ashley Madekwe told us last week—that they reshot the Fire & Ice party from the pilot for a fresh perspective—but added, "Then you start to see people who are there that you didn't know were there. Some people come back" and— she added with an evil laugh—"some people die." But who pulled the trigger? Emily wouldn't spill.

Read more: http://www.eonline.com/news/watch_with_kristin/spoiler_chat_daily_whos_dying_on/294019#ixzz1mOQJfimf
Back to top Go down
Shug
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Revenge   February 14th 2012, 3:30 pm

WOW! Finally we get to find out what happens in the first episode. I'm so excited and ready! eating popcorn

This is from EW.com: It's part of an article and clip from tomorrow's episode, "Chaos"

Tomorrow’s the day, Revenge fans! It marks the premiere of “Chaos,” the long-anticipated episode of the ABC soap that will finally return viewers to the events that were previewed at the engagement party for Emily (Emily Van Camp) and Daniel (Josh Bowman) during the series’ pilot.

The clip finds the aforementioned engaged couple in Emily’s beach house the night before the big Fire & Ice Ball. It should be a happy time, but not all is copacetic, as the pair wants to wiggle out of the party and the clutches of hawking mother Victoria (Madeleine Stowe) and overbearing grandfather Edward (William Devane) in light of the paternity bombshell about Daniel’s sister, Charlotte (Christa B. Allen).

“Can’t we just cancel the damn party?” Daniel asks Emily. She retorts: “Trust me, nothing would make me happier, but hundreds of people are traveling hundreds of miles just to be here.” Daniel agrees, before adding: “Just promise me one more time: No secrets of any kind,” he says. “You’ve seen what they’ve done to my family.” And that’s where things get really interesting. As any Revenge fan knows, Emily harbors more secrets than the Kremlin.

Read more at the link below. The comments below the article have some interesting thoughts about who gets shot and why.
Here's the link to the sneak peek of Wednesday's episode, "Chaos:"

http://insidetv.ew.com/2012/02/14/revenge-sneak-peek-engagement-party/#more-75085
Back to top Go down
giggles
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Revenge   February 15th 2012, 9:05 pm

It's on, it's on! dance
Back to top Go down
Frances

PostSubject: Re: Revenge   February 15th 2012, 9:57 pm

I'll be watching tomorrow, can't wait. jumping

ETA: I lied I watched it a bit ago. It was FANTASTIC!
Spoiler:

YaY!
Back to top Go down
Cousin_Jake

PostSubject: Re: Revenge   February 16th 2012, 7:35 am

Sooooo ... who do we think shot Tyler? (and why did Daniel have blood on his clothes?)
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Revenge   February 16th 2012, 8:04 am

Cousin_Jake wrote:
Sooooo ... who do we think shot Tyler? (and why did Daniel have blood on his clothes?)

Who knows. I have a feeling that the writers/producers changed course mid-season when they figured out Daniel was a popular character.
I still love the show, but it seems like they are twisting and turning and getting things way to jumbled.

I predict the shooter will be one of the least popular characters or they will pull some minor character in and make them the murderer.
Minor characters like the Japanese mentor, Tyler's brother, or Victoria's assistant ( can't remember her character name - lol )

Back to top Go down
Shug
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Revenge   February 16th 2012, 9:58 am

Nancy, you may be right. FauxEmily did say in an interview that they reshot the Fire and Ice scenes so they may have intended for Daniel to be shot and changed their minds.

What did Tyler show FauxAmanda that made her so upset with FauxEmily? If they showed it, I missed it.

I thought Jack would be the one blamed for Tyler's death, not Daniel.

FauxEmily ran to the beach then I heard a shot. Was there anyone else on the beach except Declan, Charlotte, Tyler, Jack and Daniel that we know of? Emily had been on the beach burying the wrapped package but she was in the house when the shots were fired, wasn't she?

All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2442
Registration date : 2009-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Revenge   February 16th 2012, 11:30 am

Cousin_Jake wrote:

I think it the Japanese guy.He just happen to be there to pick up Amanda right after.......I think he came behind Daniel and knocked him out to fall on dead Tyler.That explains the blood and no memory.I also think Daniel saw the whole thing to and just does not remember because of knock out...JMO
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Revenge   February 16th 2012, 4:08 pm

I think it was Takeda who shot him. Was Nolan inside the whole time everything was going down? I could see either of them doing it to "help" Emily since they are the only two who know what she's up to and aren't saying anything. The only two who are capable of revealing everything are Tyler and Amanda. Now it's just Amanda, and Takeda took her.

Back to top Go down
giggles
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Revenge   February 21st 2012, 8:53 am

No new episode until next week but here is a sneak peek for next week

Back to top Go down
Cousin_Jake

PostSubject: Re: Revenge   February 21st 2012, 12:28 pm

Soooo ... Daniel is the prime suspect right now. That's what I figured would happen. (But, of course, someone else did it, right? Can't wait.)
Back to top Go down
Shug
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Revenge   February 21st 2012, 12:40 pm

Tyler shot Amanda so I wouldn't be surprised if she did it.

ITA that Nolan and Takeda have good reasons to shoot Tyler since they're protecting Emily and he was going to expose her.

It better not be some random person we haven't even seen on the show. I'll be so mad if that happens. Naughty, naughty

PostSubject: Re: Revenge   February 22nd 2012, 10:09 am

Finally watched last week's episode. I was convinced, until I read all the above comments, that it was Amanda who shot Tyler. I don't know what Tyler showed Amanda to get her so upset with him. I think Jack's comments to Amanda regarding Emily set off Amanda because she realized that Amanda truly was her friend...that's why I thought she shot Tyler. I dunno...but it's a damn good show!!!!

Emily was most definitely not on the beach when Tyler was show.
Back to top Go down
giggles
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Revenge   February 22nd 2012, 5:59 pm

arahirwin92: Absolutely addicted to Revenge. Any little tidbits would be greatly appreciated.
Expect a sympathetic 63-year-old woman to come into play in Amanda's (Emily VanCamp) scheme for revenge. You see, she was a corporate secretary who retired, why wouldn't you know it, fifteen years ago! Still, as most people on Revenge have proven, there's more to her than meets the eye.

Read more: http://www.eonline.com/news/watch_with_kristin/spoiler_chat_daily_who_will_die_on_one/295785#ixzz1n9sY0tZn
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Revenge   

Back to top Go down

Revenge
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Entertainment :: Other television shows-
Jump to: