AuthorMessage
Top cat
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2442
Registration date : 2009-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Revenge   November 3rd 2011, 2:03 pm

While we are speculating...Has anyone else thought that Amanda/Emily could
be Victoria daughter.David was raising her when all went wrong.She did let it slip that Grayson was married when she took up with him.Some here think I have a BIG imagination but,I'm always thinking.Too far of a fetch??????
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35356
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Revenge   November 3rd 2011, 2:21 pm

Top cat wrote:
be Victoria daughter.David was raising her when all went wrong.She did let it slip that Grayson was married when she took up with him.Some here think I have a BIG imagination but,I'm always thinking.Too far of a fetch??????

I think that a lot of people think that Charlotte could be David's daughter. It wasn't a slip, she definitely said she took up with Conrad when he was married to someone else.
I don't think anything in this show is too far-fetched.
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
Cousin_Jake

Number of posts : 16466
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Revenge   November 3rd 2011, 5:25 pm

Ya, I fully expect Charlotte to turn out to be David's daughter.
Back to top Go down
Lori
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 22965
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Revenge   November 3rd 2011, 5:38 pm

Top cat wrote:

Could you imagine that twist? Emily and Daniel would then be releated...oh the scandal. Twisted Evil

I do think that Charlotte will end up being David's daughter.
Back to top Go down
Top cat
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Revenge   November 3rd 2011, 6:57 pm

Lori wrote:
Top cat wrote:

Could you imagine that twist? Emily and Daniel would then be releated...oh the scandal. Twisted Evil

I do think that Charlotte will end up being David's daughter.

I agree on David being Charlotte's dad too.I also do think what a story if Emily is a sibling too.That would be a big story line too.....
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Revenge   November 4th 2011, 7:53 am

http://whatisrevenge.com/
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Revenge   November 7th 2011, 12:11 pm

Nice article from the Calgary paper about Emily VanCamp.
Says that the ratings are very good.

Link to Calgary Herald
Back to top Go down
Cousin_Jake

PostSubject: Re: Revenge   November 10th 2011, 9:16 am

I found it interesting to watch the first episode again. Since we didn't know who the Jack character was when we first watched the premier episode, I was shocked to see that it was Jack who dragged the body up the beach.
Back to top Go down
giggles
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4245
Registration date : 2008-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Revenge   November 14th 2011, 11:46 am

Back to top Go down
giggles
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Revenge   November 15th 2011, 9:05 pm

grheajoy: I would love to get any scoop about Revenge!
We're hearing people (lots of them!) kind of like Nolan and Emily (Emily VanCamp) together, so we had to ask Mann what's coming up for the revenging duo. "That relationship continues to evolve and become more complex," Mann says of Nolan and Emily's. "It's fun to mess with her because she's such a badass. How much do I have to do before she starts karate kicking me or throwing me against a wall again?" That's not all he had to say about Nolan and Emily, but you'll have to check back on Wednesday to hear what Mann thinks of the possibility of a romance brewing between the two. We know, we're shameless teases. Muahaha!

Read more: http://www.eonline.com/news/watch_with_kristin/spoiler_chat_glee_revenge_gossip_girl/275006#ixzz1dplMO3Cm

marleyakatroy: #revenge scoop
Prepare for the real Emily Thorne (Margarita Levieva) to stir up some major trouble on the ABC hit show. "Boy, is she back!" Gabriel Mann tells us of the real Emily, who will be crashing with Nolan (Mann) while she's in town. "She's a handful. She just jumps right into the middle of everything. The ripple effect of her presence will affect just about every character on the show. It's major," Mann teases. "I think Nolan is very, very, very curious about her and you're going to see what happens between the two of them in episode eight."

Back to top Go down
NickelPickle
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1927

PostSubject: Re: Revenge   November 16th 2011, 3:53 pm

I think Nolan is one of the more interesting characters.

Cousin_Jake wrote:
I found it interesting to watch the first episode again. Since we didn't know who the Jack character was when we first watched the premier episode, I was shocked to see that it was Jack who dragged the body up the beach.

I had wanted to go back and do that..It's Jack on the beach? Because that was the first scene, i didn't take it all in.
Back to top Go down
giggles
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Revenge   November 16th 2011, 7:18 pm

Revenge Star Gabriel Mann Teases "Terrible Things" and Same-Sex Surprises

Read more: http://www.eonline.com/news/watch_with_kristin/revenge_star_gabriel_mann_teases/275470#ixzz1dvAlMqET
Back to top Go down
Cousin_Jake

PostSubject: Re: Revenge   November 17th 2011, 7:37 am

NickelPickle wrote:
I think Nolan is one of the more interesting characters.

Cousin_Jake wrote:

I had wanted to go back and do that..It's Jack on the beach? Because that was the first scene, i didn't take it all in.
I didn't take it in on first viewing either ... Jack is the one seen dragging the unidentified body up the beach ... Declan and Charlotte saw something but I don't know if they saw that it was Jack.
Back to top Go down
Shug
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2842
Registration date : 2010-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Revenge   November 22nd 2011, 11:22 am

I've been re-watching some of the first episodes and found this link to David's Journal:

http://beta.abc.go.com/shows/revenge/davids-journal

His journal entries have some clues and you'll enjoy some of the reader comments below them. This one caught my eye considering our discussion here:

"I love this show. After today (and the screen between Charlotte and her Dad) I know she is David Clarke's daughter. . . the timing is right--what is the agenda of the real Emily Thorne? What's her deal? Can't wait until next week!"
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Revenge   November 30th 2011, 1:48 pm

FYI- Revenge is a re-run tonight
Back to top Go down
Lori

PostSubject: Re: Revenge   November 30th 2011, 3:25 pm

Was it on last week? I don't remember watching it. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Top cat
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Revenge   November 30th 2011, 3:26 pm

Lori wrote:
Was it on last week? I don't remember watching it. Embarassed

Wasn't last week when Conrad got Lydia out of Victoria's house?????
Back to top Go down
Lori

PostSubject: Re: Revenge   November 30th 2011, 3:42 pm

I don't know. I was busy prepping for Thanksgiving and I have no idea if I watched it. I'd better check my DVR, lol.
Back to top Go down
lallybelle
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8088

PostSubject: Re: Revenge   November 30th 2011, 3:56 pm

Yeah it was a new epi last week. BOO at a rerun tonight.
Back to top Go down
Lori

PostSubject: Re: Revenge   November 30th 2011, 5:14 pm

Well caca! I didn't DVR it. Hopefully it's on demand. red rage
Back to top Go down
gluedtothepc
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 6661
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Revenge   November 30th 2011, 5:54 pm

http://abc.go.com/watch/revenge/SH55126554/VD55154913/suspicion

You can also watch it online free at the ABC link above.

PostSubject: Re: Revenge   November 30th 2011, 6:08 pm

Thanks glued. I found it on demand and just watched it. I swear this season of t.v. is so hard to keep up with. So many shows that I am enjoying.
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Revenge   December 2nd 2011, 1:52 pm

YEAH!!! good news for fans of Revenge.

Obsessions: How ABC's 'Revenge' snuck up on us
http://edition.cnn.com/2011/12/02/showbiz/tv/revenge-series-obsession/index.html

(CNN) -- Most of us haven't partied with the bunnies at "The Playboy Club," or fought crime like "Charlie's Angels." And with the NBC and ABC programs canceled after just a few episodes, we'll never have the chance.
But in the time it took for one alphabet network drama to get the axe, another garnered 8 million viewers and a full season pickup.
After all, "Revenge" is a language we all understand.
The modern day "Count of Monte Cristo" reels audiences in with characters viewers seem to love -- and love to hate. Not to mention plot twists to die for. Still, the primetime soap doesn't venture into campy territory. Not even while playing with traded identities and crimes of passion.
The concept is simple: Amanda Clarke, disguised as Emily Thorne, returns to the Hamptons to take revenge on the people who destroyed her family when she was a little girl.
And "Revenge" couldn't have come at a better time as far as its network is concerned.
With "Desperate Housewives'" eighth and final season underway, ABC was fortunate to find a new female-driven drama that so far appears to resonate with viewers. "Revenge" even has its own insightful narrator. (Thank you, Mary Alice Young. You can go now.)
"For the truly wronged, real satisfaction can only be found in one of two places: Absolute forgiveness or mortal vindication," narrator and protagonist Emily Thorne, played by former "Brothers and Sisters'" cast member Emily VanCamp, coos at the beginning of the pilot. Before even making the acquaintance of her victims, she's got the audience on her side.
That's not to say everyone is a fan of her narration.
With "Desperate Housewives" and "Grey's Anatomy" in mind, one HitFix reviewer wrote, "ABC has an in-house style that says that having your female lead narrate nothingness at the start of every episode is a worthy strategy."
But whether you're a fan of Thorne's philosophical musings or not, the numbers don't lie. About 7.3 million viewers tuned in to "Revenge" on Thanksgiving Eve -- better known as the biggest bar night of the year.
Now nine episodes in, the series began in a predictable fashion -- with Emily targeting and conquering one victim every week. Each episode even ended with Emily marking a red X over the victim of the hour in a posed photograph of the Hamptons royalty.
"Revenge" has since taken a more complex turn, with the introduction of new characters, telling flashbacks and plans gone awry -- a change welcomed by some critics.
"The show has wisely realized that it needs to mix it up when it comes to 'revenging,' and it's also fruitful to have plans backfire and have unexpected complications emerge," AOL TV critic Maureen Ryan wrote in her column, "Stay Tuned."
One complication being antagonist Victoria Grayson, played brilliantly by Madeleine Stowe.
Let's just say Emily isn't the only character seeking revenge.
The perfect present day villain, Victoria is out to get her son's new love interest, her daughter's inept boy toy, her unfaithful husband and the frenemy who led him astray.
"I can believe that this person would be doing these things," Stowe told the Sioux City Journal. "It's easy for me to slide into her."
As if Stowe and VanCamp weren't enough of a sell, the show's portrayal of the Hamptons royalty might be.
"We are dealing at a particular time right now in American history where I think the average American is going to want to see the takedown of the rich," Stowe said.
Nothing like a show about rich people who hate their lives to keep one entertained during a recession.
Back to top Go down
catty

Number of posts : 14548
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Revenge   December 2nd 2011, 3:16 pm

LOVE it!!

New! CBS All Access. Watch CBS Shows On Demand. Anytime, Anywhere. Live TV & Next-day new episodes. Free Trial!

Back to top Go down
Frances

Number of posts : 12115

PostSubject: Re: Revenge   December 2nd 2011, 9:04 pm

Lori wrote:
Thanks glued. I found it on demand and just watched it. I swear this season of t.v. is so hard to keep up with. So many shows that I am enjoying.

THIS. I can't keep up. I only get three channels now so I have to watch almost everything online and shows can take thirty minutes to an hour to load. I don't think I'll ever catch up. In my best Daniele voice, it's so frustrating.

Cool
Back to top Go down
giggles
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Revenge   December 7th 2011, 10:22 am

Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Revenge   December 7th 2011, 10:50 am

Thanks giggles!
Back to top Go down
Lori

PostSubject: Re: Revenge   December 7th 2011, 11:25 am

Yipee....love this show!!!
Back to top Go down
Shug
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Revenge   December 7th 2011, 6:02 pm

Thanks Nancy and giggles!

I'm so excited! This is my favorite new show. Woo Hoo
Back to top Go down
Shug
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Revenge   December 8th 2011, 2:21 pm

Last night's episode was good but one thing is bothering me. Why did Emily give Amanda her journal? That seemed an odd thing for her to do imo. I can't imagine it helping Emily's cause in any way whatsoever.

Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Revenge   December 8th 2011, 2:34 pm

Shug wrote:
Last night's episode was good but one thing is bothering me. Why did Emily give Amanda her journal? That seemed an odd thing for her to do imo. I can't imagine it helping Emily's cause in any way whatsoever.

Wasn't it a fake journal? I was thinking that because right before she came in the room, Emily(real Amanda) crumpled it up to make it look old.
If it isn't fake, then I guess she wants to keep the real Emily under control.
Back to top Go down
Shug
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Revenge   December 8th 2011, 2:52 pm

NancyB (admin) wrote:
Shug wrote:

Wasn't it a fake journal? I was thinking that because right before she came in the room, Emily(real Amanda) crumpled it up to make it look old.

Now that you mention it, I recall her crumpling it. I didn't realize it's a fake journal. That makes perfect sense if it's true. She wants "Amanda" to make mistakes.

I'm surprised Emily has allowed Amanda to stay there as long as she has. She could totally screw up all of her plans for revenge if she's not controlled.

She's going to have to do something about Tyler soon too. He's a wildcard and dangerous imo. Can I just say I hate Tyler?
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Revenge   December 8th 2011, 2:58 pm

Shug wrote:
NancyB (admin) wrote:
Shug wrote:

Now that you mention it, I recall her crumpling it. I didn't realize it's a fake journal. That makes perfect sense if it's true. She wants "Amanda" to make mistakes.

I'm surprised Emily has allowed Amanda to stay there as long as she has. She could totally screw up all of her plans for revenge if she's not controlled.

She's going to have to do something about Tyler soon too. He's a wildcard and dangerous imo. Can I just say I hate Tyler?

Yes, I think we are supposed to hate him!! It's OK to hate a fictional character. LOL

I actually thought last night was a little slow, but I do understand how they can't have "a kill a week", and need to build the story.
Since I watch on my DVR, I fast forward through any scene with Declan. I hate the way he talks.. the actor is just bad.
I also think the fake Amanda talks funny. It's like she has cotton in her mouth or she talks through her teeth. So I fast forward through most of her scenes too.
I'll be gald when she is gone.
Back to top Go down
Shug
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Revenge   December 8th 2011, 3:18 pm

lol!

Declan is a terrible actor.

LMAO @ the way fake Amanda talks. I can't understand half of what the says. Sometimes I don't even know she's talking because her damn lips hardly move. I certainly won't cry when fake Emily gets revenge on fake Amanda. head bang

Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Revenge   December 8th 2011, 4:05 pm

Did you all catch this?

Back to top Go down
Shug
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Revenge   December 8th 2011, 4:41 pm

WOW! Thank you for posting this Nancy. I saw it last night but it was over before I could tell what was happening.

The cake says Happy Birthday Daniel. Tyler has the gun. There are some people not at the table, or we don't see them in this clip.

I wonder if this is the beginning of the first scenes we saw in the first episode with the dead man on the beach. If so, Daniel may get shot? I think that's what we discussed when the show began. Someone was dragging a body off of the beach. Now I need to go back and watch that episode again.

Isn't it too soon in the series for this to be happening?

Back to top Go down
giggles
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Revenge   December 8th 2011, 4:49 pm

Shug wrote:
WOW! Thank you for posting this Nancy. I saw it last night but it was over before I could tell what was happening.

The cake says Happy Birthday Daniel. Tyler has the gun. There are some people not at the table, or we don't see them in this clip.

I wonder if this is the beginning of the first scenes we saw in the first episode with the dead man on the beach. If so, Daniel may get shot? I think that's what we discussed when the show began. Someone was dragging a body off of the beach. Now I need to go back and watch that episode again.

Isn't it too soon in the series for this to be happening?

I believe read somewhere and I might have to go back and do some research to see where I read it but it will be episode 15 when they come back to the night on the beach with the engagement party...they pushed it back
Back to top Go down
giggles
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Revenge   December 8th 2011, 4:53 pm

I missed most of last night's episode so I have to go back and watch
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Revenge   December 8th 2011, 6:12 pm

Yes, I heard it was episode 15 that will go back to the engagement party.

If this is a dream sequence, I'll be pissed!! LOL
Back to top Go down
Top cat
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Revenge   December 8th 2011, 6:28 pm

NancyB (admin) wrote:
Yes, I heard it was episode 15 that will go back to the engagement party.

If this is a dream sequence, I'll be pissed!! LOL

You mean Dallas all over again????

lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Revenge   

Back to top Go down

Revenge
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Entertainment :: Other television shows-