Episode 3: REAP WHAT YOU SOW - Wed Sept 28

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Maureen
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Episode 3: REAP WHAT YOU SOW - Wed Sept 28   September 28th 2011, 5:16 am

One castaway reveals a shocking secret to their tribe while another castaway, in a last-ditch effort to keep alive in the game, devises a plan and pretends to find the hidden Immunity Idol. Meanwhile, on Redemption Island, the first castaway is sent home.
Back to top Go down
Maureen

PostSubject: Re: Episode 3: REAP WHAT YOU SOW - Wed Sept 28   September 28th 2011, 5:18 am

Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35511
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Episode 3: REAP WHAT YOU SOW - Wed Sept 28   September 28th 2011, 6:06 am

Spoiler for tonight

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
Jack'd

Number of posts : 17318
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Episode 3: REAP WHAT YOU SOW - Wed Sept 28   September 28th 2011, 5:32 pm

Sneak Peak: First Duel

Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35511
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Episode 3: REAP WHAT YOU SOW - Wed Sept 28   September 28th 2011, 5:51 pm

Jack'd wrote:
Sneak Peak: First Duel

That won't play for me... I'll go look for a youtube version
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
Mappy

Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Episode 3: REAP WHAT YOU SOW - Wed Sept 28   September 28th 2011, 8:02 pm

My hubs feels they're editing Brandon like a serial rapist. My husband never says things like that!

Not surprised with who went to RI.

Kind of a meh show for me.
Back to top Go down
Lori

Number of posts : 22965

PostSubject: Re: Episode 3: REAP WHAT YOU SOW - Wed Sept 28   September 28th 2011, 8:07 pm

Brandon does appear to be "off". Why doesn't he just shut his mouth? lol.

Papa Bears underwear is totally disgusting.
puke
Back to top Go down
Maureen

PostSubject: Re: Episode 3: REAP WHAT YOU SOW - Wed Sept 28   September 28th 2011, 8:18 pm

God forgive me for saying this, but there seems to be some very strange genes in that Hanz family.
scared
Back to top Go down
giggles
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4245
Registration date : 2008-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Episode 3: REAP WHAT YOU SOW - Wed Sept 28   September 28th 2011, 8:23 pm

I'll have to watch tomorrow
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: Episode 3: REAP WHAT YOU SOW - Wed Sept 28   September 28th 2011, 8:37 pm

Wildebeest wrote:
God forgive me for saying this, but there seems to be some very strange genes in that Hanz family.
scared

Back to top Go down
Gail
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3272
Registration date : 2008-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Episode 3: REAP WHAT YOU SOW - Wed Sept 28   September 28th 2011, 8:54 pm

Mary Anne...I read the first part of the sign as, "Neuter Your Pies." Needless to say, I was very confused. haha
Back to top Go down
Hugh310
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2753
Registration date : 2010-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Episode 3: REAP WHAT YOU SOW - Wed Sept 28   September 28th 2011, 9:34 pm

Brandon needs to be booted ASAP. Brandon deserves to be booted ASAP. Unfortunately, the producers will work their 'magic' to save Brandon. Thus I fear this season is fated to be ruined by Brandon's repetitive and frankly boring edit. How many episodes are the viewers gonna be forced to endure "lie, stalk, mistreat" followed by "God, forgive me, I'm a sinner, it's so hard" followed by "lie, stalk, mistreat" etc. etc. ??

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 7278

PostSubject: Re: Episode 3: REAP WHAT YOU SOW - Wed Sept 28   September 29th 2011, 2:11 am

Brandon doesn't even deserve the villain type tag, he offers ZERO entertainment value. Not even in crazy player way... so far all I can compare him to is a prison thug who is trying to repent.

Not entertainment to me on this type of show....since he is picking on woman who did absolutely nothing to deserve such negative attention in the first place.

Coach really needs to get over him ASAP or it will be Coaches ruin ...

Ozzies tribe is a mess. and I suspect, Ozzie is in trouble....

Love Survivor.... (*cue drums & chanting)

I love Janelle for being brutally honest. Thatís what made viewers fall in love with her from the first season. She owned who she is. She called out the nerd herd to their faces. She doesnít make any excuses for who she is, and everyone loves her honesty. ~ Julie Chen
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: Episode 3: REAP WHAT YOU SOW - Wed Sept 28   September 29th 2011, 5:01 am

Gail wrote:
Mary Anne...I read the first part of the sign as, "Neuter Your Pies." Needless to say, I was very confused. haha

Roadkill Cafe disclaimer dance
Back to top Go down
Cousin_Jake

Number of posts : 16468
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Episode 3: REAP WHAT YOU SOW - Wed Sept 28   September 29th 2011, 12:54 pm

Brandon creeps me out.
If I were playing the game, I would have booted him last week if the tribe wasn't going to boot coach. (I also would have booted coach and Ozzie right away in episodes one and two).
Back to top Go down
catty

Number of posts : 14851
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Episode 3: REAP WHAT YOU SOW - Wed Sept 28   September 29th 2011, 4:46 pm

Can Brandon just leave already. And can I have a Sophie, Albert, Mikayla alliance.
I like Cochran and I hope he really does do something next week, but my guess is they are editing it that way so we can think he really does. I'm hoping his commentary about the immunity idol last night makes others think a little.

Number of posts : 12115

PostSubject: Re: Episode 3: REAP WHAT YOU SOW - Wed Sept 28   October 2nd 2011, 7:15 pm

Phew, I came here hoping we all agree and we do. Brandon *ugh* what a total creep. Because he desires a woman other than his wife the desired woman is evil?? Creep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Episode 3: REAP WHAT YOU SOW - Wed Sept 28   

Back to top Go down

Episode 3: REAP WHAT YOU SOW - Wed Sept 28
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Survivor-
Jump to: