Share | 

Survivor South Pacific Episode Wed Sept 21

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35520
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Survivor South Pacific Episode Wed Sept 21   September 20th 2011, 10:03 am

Preview

Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Survivor South Pacific Episode Wed Sept 21   September 21st 2011, 12:27 pm

I don't follow the Survivor people on twitter, but I do follow the guy from True Dork times.

This is the bio for James Logan Rice III

Survivor Season 23 cast member, Michigan State undergrad (Go Green!), Michigan MBA, medical marijuana dispensary owner, and MUCH nicer than I appear on TV!

He tweeted this morning:
jamesloganrice James Logan Rice III
by truedorktimes
If you miss #survivor tonight, you'll feel worse than #sortabad! Great episode and @JeffProbst will be tweeting live! #www @jonmhein
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9251
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Survivor South Pacific Episode Wed Sept 21   September 21st 2011, 12:39 pm

wait the comtestants on the show live tweet???
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Survivor South Pacific Episode Wed Sept 21   September 21st 2011, 1:20 pm

bergen wrote:

It was over in June, they may have already finished season 24 too.

ETA: I checked. It finished July 7th. Minor spoiler, Coach came back really thin. You know what that means.

Last edited by NancyB (admin) on September 21st 2011, 1:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Survivor South Pacific Episode Wed Sept 21   September 21st 2011, 1:22 pm

NancyB (admin) wrote:
bergen wrote:

It was over in June, they may have already finished season 24 too.

right, i always forget this show is not live.
Back to top Go down
Mappy
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Survivor South Pacific Episode Wed Sept 21   September 21st 2011, 2:50 pm

It's wednesday. Must remember it is on wednesday not thursday.
Back to top Go down
Lori

Number of posts : 22965
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Survivor South Pacific Episode Wed Sept 21   September 21st 2011, 2:59 pm

Mappy wrote:
It's wednesday. Must remember it is on wednesday not thursday.

Ugh me too! I would have totally missed it if not for this thread. ARRRG
Back to top Go down
mimTN
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5738
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Survivor South Pacific Episode Wed Sept 21   September 21st 2011, 7:38 pm

I do Not like Russells nephew. He makes my skin crawl and I believe at his core he is rotten.
somebody, please, send him home.
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8222
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Survivor South Pacific Episode Wed Sept 21   September 21st 2011, 7:52 pm

mimTN wrote:

I do Not like Russells nephew. He makes my skin crawl and I believe at his core he is rotten.
somebody, please, send him home.

I'm with you mim....can't stand the little sucker.

And I'm so lost on who's going home.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

Number of posts : 17318
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Survivor South Pacific Episode Wed Sept 21   September 21st 2011, 8:00 pm

Yuck, I don't like him either Mim. Seems the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

Great tribal! LOL at Coach just putting it all out there. I like Mikayla, she reminds me of a young Melissa Gilbert.

Ozzie and his Idol! Let's hope he doesn't pull another fail this season.
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: Survivor South Pacific Episode Wed Sept 21   September 21st 2011, 8:20 pm

That tribal was .... ugh.

All the votes were for females... not one for Mikayla scratch

Don't like the little sucker but I kinda like Coach this time around... so far lol
Back to top Go down
Gail
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3279
Registration date : 2008-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Survivor South Pacific Episode Wed Sept 21   September 21st 2011, 8:35 pm

I definitely like Coach this time around, which I can't believe. I find him endearing now. I know, right?
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Survivor South Pacific Episode Wed Sept 21   September 21st 2011, 8:40 pm

Gail wrote:
I definitely like Coach this time around, which I can't believe. I find him endearing now. I know, right?

I haven't watched the tape, but I love Coach. I liked him last time to though. I didn't care for him the first time.
Back to top Go down
Hugh310
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2754
Registration date : 2010-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Survivor South Pacific Episode Wed Sept 21   September 21st 2011, 8:42 pm

Brandon is a terrible game player. And he's obnoxious. And the producers will do EVERYTHING in their power to keep him in the game. An future idol for the proxy Hantz ?

An idol found in episode two. By one of the two returnees. NOT a coincidence. The clue was vague and useless, as usual. Why doesn't Probst just hand an idol to every returning player ?

The blue team screwed around aimlessly with the puzzle, blowing a huge lead. The red team must've studied the puzzle while waiting for their useless tribemates to unlock them.

PostSubject: Re: Survivor South Pacific Episode Wed Sept 21   September 22nd 2011, 10:25 am

http://insidetv.ew.com/2011/09/22/jeff-probst-episode-2-survivor-south-pacific/

Jeff Probst on episode 2 of 'Survivor: South Pacific'
by Dalton Ross

**snip**

ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY: Weve seen people constantly struggle on this show navigating the internal battle between good and evil, but I have never seen anything like what is going on with Brandon. He wants to rescue the Hantz name and be a man of God, then blatantly lies to set up Christine and Stacey, and then owns up to lying about it at Tribal Council. And I dont even know what to make of his treatment of Mikayla, who he wants to ostracize because he is married even though she has shown no romantic interest in him whatsoever. In 23 seasons, have you ever encountered a bigger Jekyll and Hyde character?

JEFF PROBST: Brandon is definitely unique and I respect his struggle. Its an honest admission of internal conflict that is being magnified on Survivor. When you look at his situation, it really isnt surprising. A former troubled kid who found God, wants to be a good son in His eyes but finds himself in the middle of a manipulative game haunted by the legacy of an uncle who is despised by so many. Hes wearing it on his sleeve and one thing is for certain it makes for very compelling television.

*more at link
Back to top Go down
jengalives
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 657
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Survivor South Pacific Episode Wed Sept 21   September 22nd 2011, 11:11 am

I always thought there was something evil and/or creepy about Russell Hantz, but nephew Brandon is quite possibly the creepiest creepster ever to be cast on Survivor. There is something very off about him. Imagine what family gatherings must be like for the Hantz family. Scary.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Survivor South Pacific Episode Wed Sept 21   September 22nd 2011, 11:29 am

they way I see it is brandon is in recovery for drugs/alcohol, has joined a religious following of some sort and is right now trying to find his way living this religion sober.

sometimes this is a good thing for some, sometimes not
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Survivor South Pacific Episode Wed Sept 21   September 22nd 2011, 12:23 pm

bergen wrote:
they way I see it is brandon is in recovery for drugs/alcohol, has joined a religious following of some sort and is right now trying to find his way living this religion sober.

sometimes this is a good thing for some, sometimes not

very perceptive, I think you might be on to something there. Perhaps he is using religion as a crutch to fight his demons, but hasn't really embraced the message. He certainly hasn't found peace.
Back to top Go down
Top cat
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2442
Registration date : 2009-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Survivor South Pacific Episode Wed Sept 21   September 22nd 2011, 12:30 pm

From watching last night and in my opinion....he is lusting after Mikayla big
time and want's her gone so he doesn't do anything stupid.That is what I got from his conversations about her last night.......JMO
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Survivor South Pacific Episode Wed Sept 21   September 22nd 2011, 12:32 pm

Top cat wrote:
From watching last night and in my opinion....he is lusting after Mikayla big
time and want's her gone so he doesn't do anything stupid.That is what I got from his conversations about her last night.......JMO

Oh yes, for sure.
Back to top Go down
catty

Number of posts : 14894
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Survivor South Pacific Episode Wed Sept 21   September 22nd 2011, 3:41 pm

I'm so glad Mikayla is still there.

I don't know how to feel about Brandon, I disliked him last week and this week I still do, but I agree with Coach when he said Brandon is fighting demons. I just wish he would blame himself for feeling the way he does about Mikayla instead of Mikayla. I don't dislike him as much as I did before, but I still do. It makes no sense. I make no sense.

Stephen Fishbach named Coach's alliance CRABS in his newest blog. lol! The first initials of the members of the alliance.

Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Survivor South Pacific Episode Wed Sept 21   September 22nd 2011, 3:45 pm

Oh and Ozzy the monkey. How would anyone else on that tribe have found that?
It's almost like they wanted him to be the one who found it, now production wouldn't do that would they? lol!
Back to top Go down
catty

Number of posts : 14894
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Survivor South Pacific Episode Wed Sept 21   September 22nd 2011, 3:48 pm

NancyB (admin) wrote:
Oh and Ozzy the monkey. How would anyone else on that tribe have found that?
It's almost like they wanted him to be the one who found it, now production wouldn't do that would they? lol!

OMG...I know. When I watched that I was "who the hell would have found that up in that tree". Who can climb trees the way Ozzy can?

PostSubject: Re: Survivor South Pacific Episode Wed Sept 21   

Back to top Go down

Survivor South Pacific Episode Wed Sept 21
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Survivor-
Jump to: