Share | 

Vegas Bash - ALL the stuff here

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16
AuthorMessage
Jax

Number of posts : 144
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Vegas Bash - ALL the stuff here   September 21st 2011, 10:41 pm

Keith is good at twisting the truth
Back to top Go down
Odin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4551
Registration date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Vegas Bash - ALL the stuff here   September 21st 2011, 11:00 pm

Keith is no longer twisting. This is what he believes. He's been telling the same stories, the same way, for over 4 weeks now (precluding the newer stories). I am surprised he still wants Porsche after he said in another chat that he heard all the crap she talked about him and that his "girlfriend" was going to "shut her [Porsche] up and put her to shame."

Silly Keith.
Back to top Go down
Gimme
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4614
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Vegas Bash - ALL the stuff here   September 21st 2011, 11:06 pm

Odin wrote:
Keith is no longer twisting. This is what he believes. He's been telling the same stories, the same way, for over 4 weeks now (precluding the newer stories). I am surprised he still wants Porsche after he said in another chat that he heard all the crap she talked about him and that his "girlfriend" was going to "shut her [Porsche] up and put her to shame."

Silly Keith.

lol! Does Keith even have a girlfriend?
Back to top Go down
jengalives
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 657
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Vegas Bash - ALL the stuff here   September 22nd 2011, 10:45 am

LOL, does his "girlfriend" know about Michelle BB10? Or maybe that's who he means? She could definitely kick Porsche's ass. fuss and fight

Janelle's#1Fan
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4128
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Vegas Bash - ALL the stuff here   September 22nd 2011, 11:48 am

Back to top Go down
Janelle's#1Fan
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Vegas Bash - ALL the stuff here   September 22nd 2011, 11:51 am

Back to top Go down
Janelle's#1Fan
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Vegas Bash - ALL the stuff here   September 22nd 2011, 11:55 am

Back to top Go down
Janelle's#1Fan
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Vegas Bash - ALL the stuff here   September 22nd 2011, 11:56 am

Back to top Go down
Janelle's#1Fan
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Vegas Bash - ALL the stuff here   September 22nd 2011, 11:57 am

Back to top Go down
Janelle's#1Fan
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Vegas Bash - ALL the stuff here   September 22nd 2011, 11:58 am

Back to top Go down
Janelle's#1Fan
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Vegas Bash - ALL the stuff here   September 22nd 2011, 11:58 am

Back to top Go down
was
Man Candy

Number of posts : 3062
Registration date : 2008-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Vegas Bash - ALL the stuff here   September 22nd 2011, 9:14 pm

Janelle's#1Fan wrote:

This must be the super secret "I didn't make it to jury either" hand signal.
Back to top Go down
EvelGwen
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1274
Registration date : 2008-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Vegas Bash - ALL the stuff here   September 22nd 2011, 11:27 pm

thanks for posting the pics........love the one of Jordan and Rachel

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2009-09-23

PostSubject: Re: Vegas Bash - ALL the stuff here   September 24th 2011, 12:10 pm

Hey! Well I wanted to let everyone know why I abandoned the feeds and quit doing interviews friday (before the feeds were cut) I guess you guys probably saw everyone plugging that stupid ass web site about bus tours, well they had a team of people standing in front of me and kept interrupting me so people could sign their release forms, and then they would cut me off to make sure people plugged their web site and no one could get it right and had to say it like 12 times, and when I was trying to chat with people they kept butting in and apparently they were sponsors so I couldn't tell them to shut the hell up and leave me alone, no one cares about their damn web site, so I just made Brandon take back over b/c he works for them, so if they wanted their web site plugged, he could do it. After the long day on the bus, the mess checking in b/c of course my room was screwed up, I was done dealing with the unorganized BS. Added to that was that someone was suppose to be bringing me people to interview and no one was, so once again I was having to leave to hunt people down, and I was over it. And I know you all want gossip from the weekend, but like you all said you saw on twitter, it was pretty much a big love fest, so their really isn't any drama to divulge, the only drama was the event itself, that kind of overtook anything else that could have been happening, at least for me anyway. I don't know if there will ever be another vegas bash, as of right now I doubt it, and if there is, I will have to really think about whether or not I want to attend. Much like the reality stars, I hate to miss it b/c it is the one time of yer we all get to get together and hang out with old friends and make new ones, but this year the stress over-shadowed that and sucked the fun out of it for me. I can't speak for everyone though. But who knows, ask me in a few months and I may change my mind.
Back to top Go down
Sydney2
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 16365

PostSubject: Re: Vegas Bash - ALL the stuff here   September 24th 2011, 12:23 pm

WOW sounds like a huge mess Cryssy12. It must of been horribly frustrating.
Back to top Go down
Lori

Number of posts : 22965

PostSubject: Re: Vegas Bash - ALL the stuff here   September 24th 2011, 12:29 pm

I don't blame you one bit Cryssy. What a mess it turned out to be. It's a shame there may not be another one. The concept of it is great, but the execution sucks.

Last edited by Lori on September 24th 2011, 12:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mappy

Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Vegas Bash - ALL the stuff here   September 24th 2011, 12:29 pm

Thanks Cryssy. Hope you had some fun while there.
Back to top Go down
cryssy12

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2009-09-23

PostSubject: Re: Vegas Bash - ALL the stuff here   September 24th 2011, 12:52 pm

I feel bad making the event sound like a total disaster, it wasn't, most of the people there had an amazing time, and I had fun too, it was just stressful that a lot of things didn't go as planned.
Back to top Go down
KayS

Number of posts : 25134
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Vegas Bash - ALL the stuff here   September 24th 2011, 12:56 pm

There were a lot of unhappy fans for sure. Not your fault though. It's nice for the hgs to come together after the show. Maybe someone will come up with a well thought out plan, get all their ducks in a row, then send out invites.
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8222
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Vegas Bash - ALL the stuff here   September 24th 2011, 4:26 pm

The problem is the person that is actually trying to arrange this...she sucks at it. Nuff said! Cryssy, it sucks that you had room issues as well. I think if someone wanted to do this they would double/triple/quadruple check every single thing. Make sure you get an ok for cameras etc...what any event planner knows.

Its good they all get together and is probably a good time to some. Cryssy you do the best that you can with what you got!!

Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 222
Registration date : 2010-09-15

PostSubject: Re: Vegas Bash - ALL the stuff here   September 24th 2011, 10:06 pm

dumb question,but how did nikki get in charge of all the vegas stuff in the first place,i mean who is she,lol?
Back to top Go down
Mappy

Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Vegas Bash - ALL the stuff here   September 24th 2011, 10:14 pm

lovepeacehappiness wrote:
dumb question,but how did nikki get in charge of all the vegas stuff in the first place,i mean who is she,lol?

Not dumb. Many of us have wondered the same thing lol!

I have no idea to be honest.
Back to top Go down
bbgeo

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2010-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Vegas Bash - ALL the stuff here   September 24th 2011, 11:21 pm

Chryssy any dani Dom gossip:)
Back to top Go down
Bolero
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 900
Registration date : 2011-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Vegas Bash - ALL the stuff here   September 24th 2011, 11:50 pm

Mappy wrote:
lovepeacehappiness wrote:

Not dumb. Many of us have wondered the same thing lol!

I have no idea to be honest.
Well, based on what I heard, she was doing her broadcast, "Live at the Studio" with their BB hour. She thought it would be cool to bring BB players to Vegas after the show, and got Dick involved.

The first year was small but there were problems even then. I believe Bryan and Angie skipped out on part of it, and ended up stranded in Vegas. Dick secured the venue and Niki stiffed the owner.

Second year was larger and happened without Dick, but again more problems surfaced.

Never did figure out why RP covered it only one year when there was such a large group of BB players.
Back to top Go down
mickey500

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-05-19

PostSubject: yes who is she   September 24th 2011, 11:51 pm

bbgeo wrote:
Chryssy any dani Dom gossip:)
Back to top Go down
bbgeo

PostSubject: Re: Vegas Bash - ALL the stuff here   September 27th 2011, 3:38 pm

Nancy any new gossip?
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35502
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Vegas Bash - ALL the stuff here   September 27th 2011, 3:39 pm

bbgeo wrote:
Nancy any new gossip?

None that has been passed on to me. Believe me, I won't keep back anything I know.. unless of course I am asked not to tell.
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
bbgeo

PostSubject: Re: Vegas Bash - ALL the stuff here   September 27th 2011, 3:55 pm

Thanks Nancy...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vegas Bash - ALL the stuff here   

Back to top Go down

Vegas Bash - ALL the stuff here
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 16 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: BIG BROTHER USA (past seasons) :: Big Brother 13-
Jump to: