Back to top Go down
KayS
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 25134
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Vegas Bash - ALL the stuff here   September 17th 2011, 4:21 am

liveatthestudio Niki Congero
Nice of all you lovely people to give us time to refund. Rude.
14 minutes ago Favorite Retweet

She is a piece of work, Thank goodness I didn't get the feeds.
Back to top Go down
Fortian
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2192
Registration date : 2009-09-21

PostSubject: Re: Vegas Bash - ALL the stuff here   September 17th 2011, 4:27 am

I've bought the feeds the previous two years because I was interested in seeing the people going. The quality was atrocious and it was a total mess, but I was still suckered in.

VERY happy I had to go out today and miss the disaster. shoot_me

All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Vegas Bash - ALL the stuff here   September 17th 2011, 4:50 am

Oooohhhh..... Finally!! dance

CrystalEiserman Crystal Eisermann
Mark and Kristen! http://lockerz.com/s/139454186

Last edited by Fortian on September 17th 2011, 4:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fortian
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Vegas Bash - ALL the stuff here   September 17th 2011, 4:56 am

Haze! http://lockerz.com/s/139452895

Back to top Go down
Moody

Number of posts : 41511
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Vegas Bash - ALL the stuff here   September 17th 2011, 6:15 am

I just read the first page in this thread, and already feel giddy, (yes I know that is not a healthy reaction to this drama, don't care if I am behaving in a healthy manner anyway)

If anyone is up, is the is the thread with the most scandal/drama or do you recommend another thread.

So far I have read the Chelsia is screwing a married man a Real Player. That part DID NOT make me giddy, the clusterfuck part does. This is what I remember about liking the Vegas Bash feeds all the material that we aren't supposed to hear. Twisted Evil

I spent the entire day yesterday at the hospital with my "husband" dealing with his kidney stones. I never believed in Karma before, but now.... maybe I do. To see him in that kind of pain, my natural instinct and I think that would the instinct of most people, maybe I am wrong, is to take care of the person who is hurting. Despite how much hurt they have caused you. Now he sleeps, pain free, doped up on pain killers and I wish that I was the one with a physical injury so I could also be pain free. Oops I digressed. My absence from the board is because I have been an absolute nutcase because of my husband's extra-marital "activities". If any of you reading this, have ever been lied to or cheated on, you will understand the obsessive digging through your spouses computer etc. to find out if their are more lies. Each time I dig, I find more. Writing this on the open board, for the world to see, shows you my desperation. If any one has dealt with anything of this nature, please pm me. It's real easy for people to say "throw him out".. I need to hear real stories from real people who have experienced this. Yes, I am desperate. I need help.

Back to the Vegas Bash and the other stuff. Where should I start? Help me take my mind off my pain, would this be the right place to start?

While I am ranting, do you know what it feels like to have half of your "friends" up and leave after they learned about my marital mess? From the rumblings, I understand that the Jeff and Jordan fans left and started their own board because of things I said? I went from feeling safe and secure in a 18 year marriage, (learning of the affair) then lost my "social network" with the exodus to the unforum. AABB was the place I came to and feel safe, and with the exodus of so many, because of what was perceived to be me saying I wanted the Jeff and Jordan fans to leave. Many of the people that left I shared a great deal of my personal life with. It's very difficult for me not to take it personally. I guess I really need to understand, were the woman that left that were what I perceived to be friends (who now have me blocked on twitter) just pretending to be my friend? I don't even know what I am trying to say any more. I do know that I am sad, not just a little, but the kind of sad that makes your heart actually ache. I have lost my two safe zones, my marriage and AABB. While both still exist, neither feel safe anymore. Please don't delete this for my "own good". I am just being real. I have to believe that many of you also suffer.

OK, so where should I start. I want to STOP OBSESSING OVER MY MARRIAGE. Would this be a good place to start?

Last edited by Moody on September 17th 2011, 6:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bolero
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 900
Registration date : 2011-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Vegas Bash - ALL the stuff here   September 17th 2011, 6:29 am

I went to the bash two years, and paid for the feeds last year, but was never given access. Complained during the event, lodged a complaint through paypal, wrote directly to Niki, and same outcome. Greedy! I wish the BB players would stop patronizing her event. Someone among them must be able to organize a party where fans and players can mingle.
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35516
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Vegas Bash - ALL the stuff here   September 17th 2011, 6:33 am

Bolero wrote:
I went to the bash two years, and paid for the feeds last year, but was never given access. Complained during the event, lodged a complaint through paypal, wrote directly to Niki, and same outcome. Greedy! I wish the BB players would stop patronizing her event. Someone among them must be able to organize a party where fans and players can mingle.

Exactly. It really would be all that difficult to organize it if you had your brain in gear.
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Vegas Bash - ALL the stuff here   September 17th 2011, 6:35 am

Oh moody... what can I say? The group probably wanted to leave long before your post ( twitter talk). Don't worry about it, I'm not.
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Vegas Bash - ALL the stuff here   September 17th 2011, 6:35 am

Bolero wrote:

You went to the bash two years ago? Wow, I want to hear about that! That was BB11, so lets see, that would have been Lydia, Michelle, Jordan, Jeff etc. Right?

I think Nikki is good a smoothing things over with some people. People get really hurt by her, but then show up again and again.

Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Vegas Bash - ALL the stuff here   September 17th 2011, 6:36 am

NancyB (admin) wrote:
Oh moody... what can I say? The group probably wanted to leave long before your post ( twitter talk). Don't worry about it, I'm not.

I am not worried. I want to know what thread to start in, haven't read the board since finale really.
Back to top Go down
Fortian
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Vegas Bash - ALL the stuff here   September 17th 2011, 6:47 am

Dear Moody, I can't say anything to make your pain go away, just send you a big hug Your strength amazes me, you are far more tolerant and forgiving than I think I would be.

If it's drama you want, I think this is the best place to look for it. The shit is going to hit the fan if Nikki doesn't refund the money for the feeds by the looks of things.

I was looking forward to hearing more gems from the lovely Arty... Wasn't he the one that delightfully told everyone to fuck off at the end of the BB11 disaster??

I'm looking forward to seeing what other gems pop up on twitter when I get up in the morning. eating popcorn

Head of Household
Head of Household

PostSubject: Re: Vegas Bash - ALL the stuff here   September 17th 2011, 6:51 am

Moody wrote:
Bolero wrote:

You went to the bash two years ago? Wow, I want to hear about that! That was BB11, so lets see, that would have been Lydia, Michelle, Jordan, Jeff etc. Right?

I think Nikki is good a smoothing things over with some people. People get really hurt by her, but then show up again and again.

The venue was nice. I have to say that most of the BB players were very accommodating. Others were just their to reconnect with people who they knew.

Organization is the key to success of something like this. Disorganization is the rule.

I saw more of Jordan than Jeff. Jordan seemed shy and overwhelmed. Grateful for the experience and the attention.

Jessie made me laugh the hardest and actually won me over — but not enough to see him on a full season. I remember taking a photo of him and he said something like, "Would you like to touch? Because you can touch." Smile

James R. hugely egotistical and a little condescending and not the best "face" for BB. I got his jokes, which I think he felt were a little too high level for "mere fans." BUT I expected it, so was not a problem.

I was there when, "shocker" Dani and Jen hugged. Also saw her and Eric Stein throughout the weekend laughing and reminiscing. Jen doesn't realize she's being funny when she makes observations to/about people. Daniele was very nice and very sweet. Her sarcastic humor is only evident when she knows someone.

I don't know if you care to hear disappointments from the weekend or not. Those are just a few things that came to mind.
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Vegas Bash - ALL the stuff here   September 17th 2011, 6:54 am

Fortian wrote:
Dear Moody, I can't say anything to make your pain go away, just send you a big hug Your strength amazes me, you are far more tolerant and forgiving than I think I would be.

If it's drama you want, I think this is the best place to look for it. The shit is going to hit the fan if Nikki doesn't refund the money for the feeds by the looks of things.

I was looking forward to hearing more gems from the lovely Arty... Wasn't he the one that delightfully told everyone to fuck off at the end of the BB11 disaster??

I'm looking forward to seeing what other gems pop up on twitter when I get up in the morning. eating popcorn

There is my Australian friend! I am not tolerant or forgiving AT ALL. Thanks for the tip, I will read this thread first. Not throwing him out yet, is really weakness, not strength. Eager to read this thread. YES! Arty is the one that we listened to and we laughed about, I think him and Nikii were fighting and they didn't know the feeds were on. Good times! lol!
Back to top Go down
Bolero
Head of Household
Head of Household

PostSubject: Re: Vegas Bash - ALL the stuff here   September 17th 2011, 6:54 am

Fortian wrote:

Best piece of advice I can give you all is: EVERYONE NEEDS TO FILE A COMPLAINT TODAY WITH PAYPAL AND ASK FOR A REFUND. If you wait until the event was over, there's no way for anyone to investigate as to whether services were rendered.

This might sound harsh, but once the money is in her account, you would have to pry it from her dead fingers to get it back. In other words, Niki does not part with money easily.
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Vegas Bash - ALL the stuff here   September 17th 2011, 7:00 am

Bolero wrote:
Moody wrote:
Bolero wrote:

The venue was nice. I have to say that most of the BB players were very accommodating. Others were just their to reconnect with people who they knew.

Organization is the key to success of something like this. Disorganization is the rule.

I saw more of Jordan than Jeff. Jordan seemed shy and overwhelmed. Grateful for the experience and the attention.

Jessie made me laugh the hardest and actually won me over — but not enough to see him on a full season. I remember taking a photo of him and he said something like, "Would you like to touch? Because you can touch." Smile

James R. hugely egotistical and a little condescending and not the best "face" for BB. I got his jokes, which I think he felt were a little too high level for "mere fans." BUT I expected it, so was not a problem.

I was there when, "shocker" Dani and Jen hugged. Also saw her and Eric Stein throughout the weekend laughing and reminiscing. Jen doesn't realize she's being funny when she makes observations to/about people. Daniele was very nice and very sweet. Her sarcastic humor is only evident when she knows someone.

I don't know if you care to hear disappointments from the weekend or not. Those are just a few things that came to mind.

I can see James being egotistical and condescending. If Sugar said he was a whore, I wonder if she screwed him too. Sounds like he has fucked numerous reality women. I can empathize with Jordan feeling overwhelmed, can you imagine? I love Daniele, I don't care what kinds of nasty things comes out of her mouth, it's her way of coping with discomfort. Sure, would love to hear about the disappointments. Oh, Daniele had said that this was when her and Eric became friends again. Did you witness this? Now they are BFF's. I guess if the disappointment surrounds Michelle Noonan, I don't care to hear it. She reads here, and she has been chewed up and spit out enough times. But other disappointments I am all ears.
Back to top Go down
Fortian
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Vegas Bash - ALL the stuff here   September 17th 2011, 7:03 am

Moody wrote:
There is my Australian friend! I am not tolerant or forgiving AT ALL. Thanks for the tip, I will read this thread first. Not throwing him out yet, is really weakness, not strength. Eager to read this thread. YES! Arty is the one that we listened to and we laughed about, I think him and Nikii were fighting and they didn't know the feeds were on. Good times! lol!

OMG!! The fighting!! That was just PRICELESS!!!! They were inside that cabana-thing. That was my very first year of watching BBUS after they axed our poor BBAus... My little mind was blown, LOL! I had absolutely no idea who any of those houseguests were- actually, I think I had watched S6 on Youtube, but that's about it- it was so much fun!!

I think it's MUCH harder on you (not the kids, but YOU), to let him stay there- you really ARE amazing. If you ever need to get away from it all, I'm only a plane trip away... Bugger school and the cold- come and have some Aussie sunshine!!
Back to top Go down
Fortian
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Vegas Bash - ALL the stuff here   September 17th 2011, 7:06 am

Bolero wrote:

Best piece of advice I can give you all is: EVERYONE NEEDS TO FILE A COMPLAINT TODAY WITH PAYPAL AND ASK FOR A REFUND. If you wait until the event was over, there's no way for anyone to investigate as to whether services were rendered.

This might sound harsh, but once the money is in her account, you would have to pry it from her dead fingers to get it back. In other words, Niki does not part with money easily.

Good idea. That's what a couple of websites have been suggesting. I didn't get the feeds this year since I knew I'd be out most of the weekend. Sounds like they were just as entertaining as last year.. yawn
Back to top Go down
Fortian
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Vegas Bash - ALL the stuff here   September 17th 2011, 7:09 am

Bolero wrote:

This just made me PMSL and have a coughing fit!! LMAO- I hope you took him up on the offer!! boob shake
Back to top Go down
Lori

Number of posts : 22965
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Vegas Bash - ALL the stuff here   September 17th 2011, 7:09 am

OMG that Niki is something else. Canceling the feeds??? She bites off her nose to spite her face. WTH is she talking about bandwith for??? Justintv was using it's own bandwith. She's a nut job. Those feeds were so boring; I fell asleep. lol!

Mood...sweetie...nothing you said or did caused anyone to leave this board. Plus your "real" friends would never leave or abandon you. Good riddance to "Shelly-like friends". Who needs that kind of crap?
Back to top Go down
soapstar

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Vegas Bash - ALL the stuff here   September 17th 2011, 7:15 am

Moody, maybe you could start a separate thread about your husband's activities and how to deal with it and those who have experienced something similiar can try to help. Your pain and need for support may get lost in this thread. Are we talking about chronic philandering?
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Vegas Bash - ALL the stuff here   September 17th 2011, 7:15 am

I'd like some Dani and Dom gossip!! I guess my catlady side is coming out because I think they are an interesting couple.
Back to top Go down
Lori

Number of posts : 22965
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Vegas Bash - ALL the stuff here   September 17th 2011, 7:18 am

I would too Nancy but I'm wondering if there is any gossip. I think they may be just friends.
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Vegas Bash - ALL the stuff here   September 17th 2011, 7:20 am

Lori wrote:
I would too Nancy but I'm wondering if there is any gossip. I think they may be just friends.

Well, Crystal did write a tweet

@daniD0NAT0 and @dominicphillip precious moments
---

Maybe she will come gossip with us after it's over..lol
She is cryssy12 here
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Vegas Bash - ALL the stuff here   September 17th 2011, 7:25 am

Has this been posted? This is Crystal ( she is cute )

Back to top Go down
Fortian
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Vegas Bash - ALL the stuff here   September 17th 2011, 7:28 am

Love it Nancy!! I hope it works!! demon banana

AABB_ AllAbout BigBrother
@CrystalEiserman Thanks for all your tweets and pics. Come visit when you have a chance! ( juicy stuff preferred - lol )

I hope there's lots of scandalous gossip to read when I get up in the morning Cool

Head of Household
Head of Household

PostSubject: Re: Vegas Bash - ALL the stuff here   September 17th 2011, 7:36 am

Moody wrote:
I can see James being egotistical and condescending. If Sugar said he was a whore, I wonder if she screwed him too. Sounds like he has fucked numerous reality women. I can empathize with Jordan feeling overwhelmed, can you imagine? I love Daniele, I don't care what kinds of nasty things comes out of her mouth, it's her way of coping with discomfort. Sure, would love to hear about the disappointments. Oh, Daniele had said that this was when her and Eric became friends again. Did you witness this? Now they are BFF's. I guess if the disappointment surrounds Michelle Noonan, I don't care to hear it. She reads here, and she has been chewed up and spit out enough times. But other disappointments I am all ears.

I did not see the initial convo between Eric and Daniele, but knew things had been chilly between them since the show ended, so was surprised. Eric's answer was simple: the past is the past. At first, I thought it was an All Stars alliance but it certainly has developed into a greater friendship.

Disappointment: Well, not Michele. Smile She was still starry eyed with wonder over being part of the "beautiful people." She was very sweet and down to earth. I was surprised her husband was not with her and she said that it was because she was provided with only one ticket. I did think it was rather soon to be apart from him, but chalked it up to the general chaos.

So here you go, here's a few:

I paid for the Meet and Greet but did not get in. I was told the room was overcrowded. A few of us did not get in but "heard it was awesome."

Niki needs to bill the event accordingly. This is not a "family event." When you bring this many adults together, provide free booze, the language and behavior obviously changes. But not all fans of the TV show are adults. I talked to a woman who had asked before hand if it would be "family friendly" and was told by Niki that it was and there would be lots of things for the kids to do. Clearly it was not.

It was still billed as a BB bash at that point, so I was surprised that it included people from other shows. Not a fan of Johnny Fairplay who was very loud and hugely disrespectful. I watch Survivor and BB, some TAR, but as for the cable programs, not so much. There were times I wondered is that someone I should know, or a family member of a guest, or a fan? There was only a handful back then compared to today.

It was also funny to watch the "celebs" who did not know each other talk. On Saturday night, Jordan was mingling a bit and one of the other "celebs" who I did not know was talking to her. I don't know what all was said, but as I was going to snap a pic, the person I did not know asked Jordan if she would like an autograph. Jordan said, "No. Who are you?" The girl said her name, and Jordan said, "Oh I'm Jordan, winner of Big Brother." Awkward! The girl said she did not watch BB, and Jordan said, "Oh that's okay, I didn't watch your show either."

One last thing. I found the "fan helpers" to be more of an annoyance than true helpers.

Disclaimer: My views only for those that had no complaints about the event. Good for you glad you enjoyed it.
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Vegas Bash - ALL the stuff here   September 17th 2011, 7:40 am

I still haven't gotten through the thread, is Crystal (chryssy here) happy or unhappy with Nikki right now. I hope unhappy, because I love it when she lets it rip! lol!

Soapstar - not chronic, very complicated, I will think about a thread, right now I would like to obsess over Big Brother aftermath, and just escape from real life. I appreciate your post.

So wait, the feeds got canceled. Maybe I should stop talking and start reading!
Back to top Go down
Bolero
Head of Household
Head of Household

PostSubject: Re: Vegas Bash - ALL the stuff here   September 17th 2011, 7:42 am

Lori wrote:
OMG that Niki is something else. Canceling the feeds??? She bites off her nose to spite her face. WTH is she talking about bandwith for??? Justintv was using it's own bandwith. She's a nut job. Those feeds were so boring; I fell asleep. lol!

Mood...sweetie...nothing you said or did caused anyone to leave this board. Plus your "real" friends would never leave or abandon you. Good riddance to "Shelly-like friends". Who needs that kind of crap?
I believe that Niki was clumsily trying to say that she paid for bandwidth to provide the feeds, and that Justin TV was using her feed and providing it free. I doubt if she paid more than $100 for her live stream so if she got five customers she made her money back.

The feeds are not worth the price she is charging. $20 is half of what you pay for the entire BB season. I remember reading complaints last year that the feeds were not as billed. I believe that Niki probably could be sued for false advertising and/or fraud.
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Vegas Bash - ALL the stuff here   September 17th 2011, 7:43 am

Bolero wrote:
On Saturday night, Jordan was mingling a bit and one of the other "celebs" who I did not know was talking to her. I don't know what all was said, but as I was going to snap a pic, the person I did not know asked Jordan if she would like an autograph. Jordan said, "No. Who are you?" The girl said her name, and Jordan said, "Oh I'm Jordan, winner of Big Brother." Awkward! The girl said she did not watch BB, and Jordan said, "Oh that's okay, I didn't watch your show either."

That's funny. I can totally see that happening.
Back to top Go down
KayS

Number of posts : 25134
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Vegas Bash - ALL the stuff here   September 17th 2011, 7:50 am

I think a lot of people go to this cause it's free. They know the score and they know how Nikki is, they just overlook it and go enjoy the party. It's not fair to the fans, but that's the way it is. It won't change until, like Nancy said, someone organizes a better event.

Love you Moody, that is all I know to say. But it comes from the heart.
Back to top Go down
giggles
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4245
Registration date : 2008-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Vegas Bash - ALL the stuff here   September 17th 2011, 8:26 am

.UGH! So pissed off to wake up and see that that lady shut the F'n feeds down...total bullshit if you ask me!!!
She made her money and then some. I was more looking to watch the red carpet and possible stuff inside party. Stupid ***** should sober up and make a rational decision.. I will be emailing her and giving her a piece of my mind and I won't be nice about it. Two wrongs don't make a right but I don't give a flying fuck this morning. They weren't doing shit to her bandwidth and she made more than what she paid for them. Hope she enjoys takin a f'n loss now and pissing people off.
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Vegas Bash - ALL the stuff here   September 17th 2011, 8:35 am

giggles wrote:
.UGH! So pissed off to wake up and see that that lady shut the F'n feeds down...total bullshit if you ask me!!!
She made her money and then some. I was more looking to watch the red carpet and possible stuff inside party. Stupid ***** should sober up and make a rational decision.. I will be emailing her and giving her a piece of my mind and I won't be nice about it. Two wrongs don't make a right but I don't give a flying fuck this morning. They weren't doing shit to her bandwidth and she made more than what she paid for them. Hope she enjoys takin a f'n loss now and pissing people off.

OMG, I thought you were Lovin! lol! (No offense to either, Lovin knows I love her angry rants). So the feeds really were shut off. I keep jumping all over the board, and still need to settle down and read through this thread. I am shocked the feeds were turned off. That is unbelievable. So it's over?
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Vegas Bash - ALL the stuff here   September 17th 2011, 8:37 am

Mappy wrote:
Keith gives himself an 11 in his 1-10 chances of hooking up with her.

Read on twitter that Andrew has been banned from the Bash for stealing the bus.

Who is Andrew?
Back to top Go down
honeybeeangel
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2802
Registration date : 2009-09-18

PostSubject: Re: Vegas Bash - ALL the stuff here   September 17th 2011, 8:38 am

Moody wrote:
Mappy wrote:

Who is Andrew?

Captain Kosher season 12
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Vegas Bash - ALL the stuff here   September 17th 2011, 8:38 am

Moody wrote:
Mappy wrote:

Who is Andrew?

Andrew from BB12.. you really need to read the threads!!
Back to top Go down
giggles
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4245
Registration date : 2008-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Vegas Bash - ALL the stuff here   September 17th 2011, 8:40 am

Andrew BB12...he was kicked off the bus but still able to attend bash
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Vegas Bash - ALL the stuff here   September 17th 2011, 8:40 am

NancyB (admin) wrote:
Moody wrote:
Mappy wrote:

Who is Andrew?

Andrew from BB12.. you really need to read the threads!!

I was just coming to say nevermind. I will shut up, read, then post!
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Vegas Bash - ALL the stuff here   September 17th 2011, 8:53 am

giggles wrote:
I need a stiff one!

that's what she said.
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Vegas Bash - ALL the stuff here   September 17th 2011, 8:54 am

Mappy wrote:
giggles wrote:
I need a stiff one! and nooooo not that kind! just sayin Smile

That's what she said lol!

oops, I got impulsive and posted before finishing thread again.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vegas Bash - ALL the stuff here   

Back to top Go down

Vegas Bash - ALL the stuff here
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: BIG BROTHER USA (past seasons) :: Big Brother 13-
Jump to: