AuthorMessage
Maureen
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   September 24th 2011, 9:47 am

gluedtothepc wrote:
From what I've seen, Moody, they spent a few days in California, including going on a fishing trip with Jeff's brother, Scott, the Baub Show guy and a guy from TMZ. They are both back home now.

Jeff tweeted a pic of him at that restaurant he likes, Nonna Silva's, and Jordan tweeted that she was watching Bridesmaids with her mom and Megan. Jordan also was a guest host on a radio show and did a good job - they had a lot of fun with her. Somehow it became known that Jordan is going to Chicago next week (can't remember if it something Jeff said, or someone else) and then they are supposed to have the Superpass thing after that, but Chelsia said they are having trouble with Jeff and Brendon's schedules. Hopefully others will remember more and post.

Glued, you are a young chicklet so you remember much more than this old bird does! lol!
Back to top Go down
Lori

Number of posts : 22967
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   September 24th 2011, 9:49 am

Quote :
Glued, you are a young chicklet so you remember much more than this old bird does!

Is today a good day? Do you know your name? Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Maureen

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   September 24th 2011, 9:51 am

Lori wrote:
Quote :
Glued, you are a young chicklet so you remember much more than this old bird does!

Yes, my name is Marla...right?
Back to top Go down
KayS

Number of posts : 25137
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   September 24th 2011, 9:51 am

This lady was asking for JJ clips and fansite owner obliged.
http://twitter.com/#!/BrandieTucker

I heard something about Lifetime Entertainment (?) wanting to do a story on them but I can't remember where.

Jordan's salon facebooked this.

Planet 21 Salon
looking for a super-sweet, kind, helpful, reliable, dependable and competent part-time mostly-evening and saturday receptionist for our arboretum location!! apply in person and ask for melissa:)
Like · · Share · Thursday at 9:20am

Planet 21 Salon Y'ALL...we don't know yet about Jordan!! we just need a receptionist!!!
Thursday at 1:24pm · Like · 1 person

Back to top Go down
Lori

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   September 24th 2011, 9:52 am

Wildebeest wrote:
Lori wrote:
Quote :

Close enough! Remember you owe me $100,000. Please transfer to my account, ASAP. thank you
Back to top Go down
Maureen

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   September 24th 2011, 10:00 am

Lori wrote:
Wildebeest wrote:
Lori wrote:
Quote :

Close enough! Remember you owe me $100,000. Please transfer to my account, ASAP. thank you

Oh...I forgot, please send me your bank account # again and I will do the transfer today.
Back to top Go down
lallybelle
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8088

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   September 24th 2011, 10:11 am

Brandie is a producer. She worked in the DR this year. She's the one who tweeted the dancing videos with Baub. She was tweeting last night asking for everyone's fav J/J BB segments. Hmmm...
Back to top Go down
maryjay39

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2009-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   September 24th 2011, 11:23 am

Thanks for the updates on what is going on with my favorite couple. Since this is the only place I visit for BB & J/J news, I was getting a bit down in the dumps over lack of info. Hmmm...Planet 21 looking for a new part-time receptionist kinda looks promising for a Jordan move. Very interesting. I sure hope that Jeff and Brendon can work out their schedules. I'm looking forward to the Superpass interview. Gee, wouldn't it be too bad if it ended up being just J/J? sarcasm
Back to top Go down
lallybelle
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8088

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   September 24th 2011, 12:57 pm

Oh and Brandie also tweeted this to bside blog:

@BrandieTucker

@bsideblog you would've loved Jordan reading aloud one of ur Hasselhoff-esque captions last week. Jeff says, "that sounds just like Jordan!"

bsideblog B-Side Blog

@BrandieTucker NO! where did that happen?

BrandieTucker

@bsideblog After finale. Forgot to record it haha. It was pretty awesome

bsideblog B-Side Blog

@BrandieTucker that is so cool

If any of you read bside's blog, he would do these photo recaps of each episode. He always did Jordan as "rainman" getting the Hasslehoff answer. Really funny.

Back to top Go down
catty

Number of posts : 15076
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   September 24th 2011, 3:12 pm

I read those photo recaps of Jordan and they were funny.

All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1284
Registration date : 2008-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   September 25th 2011, 6:47 am

Loved the bsideblog photocaps.....Jordan's were my favorites; soooo funny!

Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 228
Registration date : 2010-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   September 27th 2011, 7:25 am

Okay so i still follow the Jeff/Jordan fansite on twitter,and was a little weirded out about this whole secret gift to jeff and jordan. so today im checking my timeline and says they got the gift (whatever it may be) so i clicked on it and its the facebook page saying they got it and no you cant know what iut is because the fans will get hated on basically (not exact words jut stating how i took it) just wanted to see if any body seen it and what their thoughts were. thanks
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35558
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   September 27th 2011, 7:26 am

towelgirl78 wrote:
Okay so i still follow the Jeff/Jordan fansite on twitter,and was a little weirded out about this whole secret gift to jeff and jordan. so today im checking my timeline and says they got the gift (whatever it may be) so i clicked on it and its the facebook page saying they got it and no you cant know what iut is because the fans will get hated on basically (not exact words jut stating how i took it) just wanted to see if any body seen it and what their thoughts were. thanks

I have no idea, but I THINK it's a vacation.
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
Lori

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   September 27th 2011, 7:27 am

I thought it was a vacation too.
Back to top Go down
towelgirl78
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 228
Registration date : 2010-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   September 27th 2011, 7:34 am

ok thanks guys, that is nice but i still think it is a little weird but that is just how i feel.
Back to top Go down
Mappy

Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   September 27th 2011, 7:37 am

No Comment

Well, I do have a comment but it's No Comment

*although I could use a vacation
Back to top Go down
KayS

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   September 27th 2011, 7:50 am

A comment from the facebook page.

6 hours ago · LikeUnlike.Jeff/Jordan Fansite Frankly we did not even have to give this update, i'm sorry for those who feel it's not good enough, but you are not OWED anything. The people who participated know exactly what they were participating in because they received all the information up front. We gave everyone 2 weeks to participate and informed everyone on Facebook, Twitter, and the fansite numerous times. If you failed to read those messages, we are not to blame. This gift is not about you or us, it was about doing something nice for Jeff and Jordan . Unfortunately there are some ugly people out there that would take our gift and turn into something that could be used against the fans or Jeff and Jordan themselves, for that reason and that reason ALONE is why we have kept the details about the gift vague. It was not about being "inclusive" or "secretive" maybe you should give people the benefit of the doubt before excusing other people you don't know of acting in an inappropriate manner. To leave negative comments because you feel we owe you information is not right and frankly not welcome. Again thank you to those who participated and appreciated what info we were able to post for you, and understanding it was about Jeff and Jordan not about yourselves.
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9282
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   September 27th 2011, 8:57 am

really??? I am cracking up
Back to top Go down
was
Man Candy

Number of posts : 3062
Registration date : 2008-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   September 27th 2011, 9:12 am

KayS wrote:

6 hours ago · LikeUnlike.Jeff/Jordan Fansite Frankly we did not even have to give this update, i'm sorry for those who feel it's not good enough, but you are not OWED anything. The people who participated know exactly what they were participating in because they received all the information up front. We gave everyone 2 weeks to participate and informed everyone on Facebook, Twitter, and the fansite numerous times. If you failed to read those messages, we are not to blame. This gift is not about you or us, it was about doing something nice for Jeff and Jordan . Unfortunately there are some ugly people out there that would take our gift and turn into something that could be used against the fans or Jeff and Jordan themselves, for that reason and that reason ALONE is why we have kept the details about the gift vague. It was not about being "inclusive" or "secretive" maybe you should give people the benefit of the doubt before excusing other people you don't know of acting in an inappropriate manner. To leave negative comments because you feel we owe you information is not right and frankly not welcome. Again thank you to those who participated and appreciated what info we were able to post for you, and understanding it was about Jeff and Jordan not about yourselves.
I'll take a guess_
Embroidered underwear, A left over scrapbook of Nick and Dani , A CD of Dr Will's favorite songs?
Back to top Go down
DoctorJane
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 508
Registration date : 2008-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   September 27th 2011, 9:52 am

She'll never get it, will she?

Allow me to channel Eddie Monsoon:
"You only run a fansite you know, you can drop the attitude."

All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2802
Registration date : 2009-09-18

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   September 27th 2011, 9:54 am

DoctorJane wrote:

Even with the theme of expect the unexpected it is nice to know that somethings never change..........LOL
Back to top Go down
Gimme
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4630

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   September 27th 2011, 10:32 am

DoctorJane wrote:

lol! Who is Eddie Monsoon?
Back to top Go down
DoctorJane
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 508
Registration date : 2008-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   September 27th 2011, 11:07 am

Only my favorite fictional person ever! She's in the hat.

Absolutely Fabulous, Fierce British comedy series from the 90s and a bit more in the 00s.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   September 27th 2011, 11:09 am

oh ok... the quote is very appropriate. Laughing
Back to top Go down
jengalives
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 657
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   September 27th 2011, 11:52 am

KayS wrote:

what the f*
So people were asked to contribute to this gift without even knowing what exactly it was they were contributing to? That is just weird to me... and even more bizarre is that people went along with it. Almost cult-like, IMO. Obviously most of these people have no conception of embarrassment. If I were Jeff and Jordan, I would be EXTREMELY uncomfortable accepting a vacation (or any other over-the-top gift) from these loons. They should just politely say Thanks, but no thanks.

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   September 27th 2011, 11:59 am

jengalives wrote:
KayS wrote:

what the f*
So people were asked to contribute to this gift without even knowing what exactly it was they were contributing to? That is just weird to me... and even more bizarre is that people went along with it. Almost cult-like, IMO. Obviously most of these people have no conception of embarrassment. If I were Jeff and Jordan, I would be EXTREMELY uncomfortable accepting a vacation (or any other over-the-top gift) from these loons. They should just politely say Thanks, but no thanks.

I get the impression that a notice was given about collecting for a gift. When they asked said person, they were informed of what the gift was. When they contributed, they received all the information, including flights, hotel, transportation etc. Cool
Back to top Go down
KayS

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   September 27th 2011, 12:18 pm

Room #?
Back to top Go down
Schooner
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1827
Registration date : 2009-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   September 27th 2011, 12:34 pm

Won't she ever get it - just don't respond or post anything. No one needs the long-ass explanations or defense as to what they did, or why. If you didn't put that crap out there, no one would give a rat's ass, and the negative or questioning comments would soon get lost in the shuffle!

In the words of Bugs Bunny..."what a maroon!"
Back to top Go down
nov1962
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2919
Registration date : 2008-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   September 27th 2011, 12:51 pm

Mappy wrote:
jengalives wrote:
KayS wrote:

what the f*

I get the impression that a notice was given about collecting for a gift. When they asked said person, they were informed of what the gift was. When they contributed, they received all the information, including flights, hotel, transportation etc. Cool

I don't even know if I should bother, but here goes that is absolutely untrue, no one paid for a vacation anywhere, again just another rumor....Now I guess you can say whatever you want to about my post.....

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   September 27th 2011, 12:55 pm

I don't get the secrecy Nov. Why not be proud of getting a nice gift for Jeff and Jordan? The site is making themselves look silly with the secrecy imo.
Back to top Go down
Schooner
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1827
Registration date : 2009-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   September 27th 2011, 1:03 pm

KayS wrote:
I don't get the secrecy Nov. Why not be proud of getting a nice gift for Jeff and Jordan? The site is making themselves look silly with the secrecy imo.

LOL - it's what they do best! lol!

Sometimes I think it's more the case of "I know a secret, and you don't...or we are part of a special club, and you're not..."

Whatever the reason, it's silly.
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   September 27th 2011, 1:09 pm

nov1962 wrote:
Mappy wrote:
jengalives wrote:
KayS wrote:

what the f*

I don't even know if I should bother, but here goes that is absolutely untrue, no one paid for a vacation anywhere, again just another rumor....Now I guess you can say whatever you want to about my post.....

Just joking Nov. The fansite owner layed it out there. She should have been discrete. In tooting her own horn, she opened the door to questions and probable teasing. There is a history of this happening. She should have known better. JMO
Back to top Go down
Lori

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   September 27th 2011, 3:14 pm

They ought to just own it. After all we sent M & M's to CBS. roll on floor laughi Shocked
Back to top Go down
The_Frog

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2009-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   September 27th 2011, 4:17 pm

I read on Sucks that they were collecting for a gift card or something or other like that.Who knows really. I personally was hoping that it was for "Property of Jordan" shorty shorts for Jeff and a "Property of Jeff" bra for Jordan.
Back to top Go down
honeybeeangel
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2802
Registration date : 2009-09-18

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   September 27th 2011, 4:24 pm

Maybe someone will call in during the Superpass interview and ask them what they got.....
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35558
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   September 27th 2011, 4:49 pm

The_Frog wrote:
I read on Sucks that they were collecting for a gift card or something or other like that.Who knows really. I personally was hoping that it was for "Property of Jordan" shorty shorts for Jeff and a "Property of Jeff" bra for Jordan.

OK.. a gift card to use on vacation. LOL
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
Maureen

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   September 27th 2011, 5:35 pm

http://www.realitynation.com/big-brother/meet-greet-with-brenchel-Jeff/Jordan-in-seattle/
Back to top Go down
Gimme
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   September 27th 2011, 10:45 pm

KayS wrote:
Room #?

lol! pee my pants lol!
Back to top Go down
starcharms

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2011-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   September 29th 2011, 6:08 pm

I hope I'm not in the wrong place posting this, but I somehow found this breakdown from ross matthews on Big Brother this season on youtube. He was really sweet about Jeff and Jordan, especially Jordan. It's called BB Breakdown.

Really he was great about all the houseguests expect Rachel; however, he did say Rachel should win (which I agree with) even though she was not so great at social. And well he wasn't too nice about Adam and P either, but other than that he was really cool about everyone. I agree with him. I liked all the houseguest expect Keith, Keith's Wardrobe (jk), and Porsche.

Also, the money stuff is kinda not my cup of tea. But if some fan or fans want to give their cash away, it's their business. Same with cards, shirts, whatever else people start giving away. I'm not trying to be rude, but really I would actually perfer to give to a real charity rather than two peeps off a show where they got money, but that's just MO. But who am I to tell people how to spend their cash.

ETA: And Brendon, he was not really a big Brenchel fan. He did say that Rachel was like watching a really good bad tv moment and Brendon is some kinda insane. Had me dying laughing. No disrepect to any Brendon/Rachel fan. I laugh at the funny things said about Jeff and Jordan as well. Especially over at Jokers.
Back to top Go down
Gail
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3321
Registration date : 2008-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   September 29th 2011, 6:21 pm

starcharms...Do you have a link?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   

Back to top Go down

Jeff and Jordan BB13
Page 6 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 17 ... 28  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: BIG BROTHER USA (past seasons) :: Big Brother 13-
Jump to: