Janelle's#1Fan
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4128
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Post finale articles, blogs etc   September 15th 2011, 12:21 pm

Big Brother 13: Veteran Rachel Reilly Goes Home $500,000 Richer

Quote :
Big Brother 13: Veteran Rachel Reilly Goes Home $500,000 Richer WOW! What an incredible show the finale was! It was amazing being backstage. A lot of the people I was talking to were definitely team Rachel but quite a few Porsche supporters. Not many Team Adams so I'm surprised that he thinks he would have won the money if he had gone to finale two. But alas, he did not make it to the final two, it was one newb and one vet woman. And in her second try on the game that she loves so much, Rachel won Big Brother 13! Unreal.

I had a chance to speak with ALL the houseguests and I'm posting all the videos as fast as I can, but uploading videos takes quite a bit of time. Please keep in mind that these videos are raw and somewhat unedited. I'm a one-woman show and I'm trying my best to get you great footage.

My favourite people to talk to were Cassi and...Brendon and Rachel! I have switched onto team Rachel because as annoying as she can be sometimes, she is quite adorable and you can tell she is just trying to make it work and figure it all out like the rest of us. Her and Brendond did the interview together and you could tell Brendon was so proud of Rachel, he was beaming! They gave a big shoutout to Canadians and said they love all Canadians and their canuck fans are the best! Rachel was shocked to know that she now had fans. I asked her what she thinks of Adam putting her in the same league as Janelle and Daniele for strong competitive women. Brendon said he absolutely agrees with that and not only is she a strong competitive women but in all of the game, she's one of the best players. Rachel blushed at that and laughed saying that is one of the best compliments ever Smile. You can tell the two of them are very happy together and in love. They plan on a December wedding and Brendon will continue with his schooling and this money will definitely help that. Rachel was ecstatic and just happy to be talking to everyone. She never once let anyone talk her down. Congratulations to Rachel, well deserved.

And who would have known that Shelly would be the one to help Rachel win the money. That's shocking considering I think she spent 98 per cent of the game trash talking her. I can't say she was my favourite interview. She wasn't different in person than what we saw in the house. I think she truly believes her own lies and yet sees nothing wrong with anything that she did. She claims they were all part of the game and has no problem admitting that she was lying to everyone and anyone and that she was saying what she needed to say to get her further in the game. There's something about her that makes me think she may be a bit sneaky in her outside life too but who knows.

And lastly, Porsche was also a lot of fun to talk to as well. I wasn't really that into Porsche throughout the game, but I enjoyed talking to her. She was very down to earth and level-headed and said she would like to do some kind of hosting gig after this and she'll use her money for her family and sort out personal stuff. Unfortunately I don't have her videos as something went wrong with my camera Sad But I do have the other houseguests. You can find videos and pictures below from the backyard! Dani was tiny in person! She's very petite.I have to add that the camera definitely adds more pounds to a person!

http://www.globaltv.com/BigBrother/2011/September/Big_Brother_13__Veteran_Rachel_Reilly_Goes_Home_$500,000_Richer/
Back to top Go down
Janelle's#1Fan
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Post finale articles, blogs etc   September 15th 2011, 12:22 pm

Big Brother Winner Has 'No Idea How This Happened'

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20528509,00.html
Back to top Go down
BB4Me!
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 723
Registration date : 2010-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Post finale articles, blogs etc   September 15th 2011, 4:35 pm

Back to top Go down
catty
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 14869
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Post finale articles, blogs etc   September 15th 2011, 6:46 pm

Number of posts : 43153
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Post finale articles, blogs etc   September 16th 2011, 3:48 am

~ Happy thoughts fill your life with happiness ~
Back to top Go down
Janelle's#1Fan
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Post finale articles, blogs etc   September 18th 2011, 7:45 pm

Back to top Go down
Janelle's#1Fan
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Post finale articles, blogs etc   September 18th 2011, 7:49 pm

Back to top Go down
currentresident
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5594
Registration date : 2009-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Post finale articles, blogs etc   September 19th 2011, 4:42 pm

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post finale articles, blogs etc   

Back to top Go down

Post finale articles, blogs etc
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: BIG BROTHER USA (past seasons) :: Big Brother 13-
Jump to: