all about big brother ~ aabb

Discuss reality television. Big Brother, Survivor, Housewives, etc
 
HomePortalCalendarFAQLog inRegister

Share | 
 

 Other stuff-- tweets, etc

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
giggles
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 4245
Location : texas
Registration date : 2008-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Other stuff-- tweets, etc   September 16th 2011, 2:14 pm

It was Andrew BB12

@murtzjaffer Murtz Jaffer

We are leaving Rancho Cucamonga. Andrew from BB12 has been kicked off the bus. Sheriff just left. #thevegasbash
Back to top Go down
giggles
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 4245
Location : texas
Registration date : 2008-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Other stuff-- tweets, etc   September 16th 2011, 2:19 pm

CrystalEiserman Crystal Eisermann
1 stolen bus, 3 cops, and an abandoned houseguest later, were back on the road. Fucking Rancho Cucamunga! #vegasbashBUST
Back to top Go down
simple
All Star
All Star
avatar

Number of posts : 1559
Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Other stuff-- tweets, etc   September 16th 2011, 2:22 pm

andrew gives us our first busgate, lol
Back to top Go down
Odin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous


Number of posts : 4551
Registration date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Other stuff-- tweets, etc   September 16th 2011, 2:24 pm

So many gates this year! Also, wow at Andrew. I can see why people continue not to like him.
Back to top Go down
giggles
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 4245
Location : texas
Registration date : 2008-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Other stuff-- tweets, etc   September 16th 2011, 2:28 pm

librathompson Libra Thompson
I just lost my mind in Rancho Cucamonga in the parking lot with the cops bus stolen. Almost had to walk to Vegas.. WTF!!! #thevegasbashBUSt
Back to top Go down
currentresident
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 5594
Location : SF Bay Area
Registration date : 2009-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Other stuff-- tweets, etc   September 16th 2011, 2:29 pm

KayS wrote:
currentresident wrote:
ranjake wrote:
so, Nikki? says Jeff demands 10k per appearance? That sounds completely effin' ridiculous- no offense- is it possible she made it up? If he does? He's more delusional than Adam .

I bet that this was their appearance fee for Valentin's Day event that Niki failed to pay.

Is that the one where Nikki was smoking up a storm and a cat kept walking back and forth?

The exact same one. Honeybean attended it (she has recapped it in the lounge), and the fans where screwed over also. They were promised exclusive dinner at the same table with JJ and Casey, and instead where shoved out of the way to a different table with a phony psychic, while hotel employees/executive where dining and chatting with JJ.

_________________
Warning: preceding post may contain sarcasm, unless otherwise stated; literal interpretation may be hazardous to your health; use caution while reading.
"Bigfoot in glass houses shouldn't throw poltergeist"
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 9249
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Other stuff-- tweets, etc   September 16th 2011, 2:30 pm

i don't know, did he never come back?

kind of sounds like an over the top freak out for a joke
Back to top Go down
Mappy
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon


Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Other stuff-- tweets, etc   September 16th 2011, 2:33 pm

KayS wrote:
Odin wrote:
and Nikki is mad that Brendon told the other HGs about Brenchel's bad experience... and from what I'm hearing, Nikki's husband is making a FOOL of himself and dishing dirt on some HGs.

This is the nikki event, right?

I heard he is trashing Dick and Superpass. Apparently the feeds are free until noon their time.

http://www.thevegasbash.com/LiveFeed.html
Back to top Go down
giggles
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 4245
Location : texas
Registration date : 2008-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Other stuff-- tweets, etc   September 16th 2011, 2:37 pm

bergen wrote:
i don't know, did he never come back?

kind of sounds like an over the top freak out for a joke


they kicked him off the bus so she had to have come back...but imagine coming out of the bathroom to see the bus not there. I imagine the bus driver called the police.
Back to top Go down
giggles
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 4245
Location : texas
Registration date : 2008-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Other stuff-- tweets, etc   September 16th 2011, 2:41 pm

murtzjaffer @
@Hayden_Moss @TheMarkLong we went on bathroom break and andrew@Captain_Kosher took bus as a joke. Driver called sheriff!!!!

murtzjaffer
@Hayden_Moss @TheMarkLong no arrest. He is just off the bus. His luggage is still here so he should be in vegas
Back to top Go down
giggles
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 4245
Location : texas
Registration date : 2008-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Other stuff-- tweets, etc   September 16th 2011, 2:45 pm

So....to summarize all thses tweets....

Andrew BB12 decided to play a joke by taking off with the party bus en route to vegas while everyone was taking potty break. Driver came out and called the sheriff and Andrew was kicked off bus. No arrest made.
Back to top Go down
KayS
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 25134
Location : Beautiful state of Texas
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Other stuff-- tweets, etc   September 16th 2011, 2:49 pm

Thanks Current, that WAS a clusterfuck as I remember!!
Back to top Go down
KayS
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 25134
Location : Beautiful state of Texas
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Other stuff-- tweets, etc   September 16th 2011, 2:50 pm

Moosie to the rescue!!

MaMoosie Moosie
Bathroom Break. May have a detour.... Road Drama aka #TheVegasBashBust We'll see
8 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator
avatar

Number of posts : 35516
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Other stuff-- tweets, etc   September 16th 2011, 3:02 pm

Anyone from here getting the live feeds... or interested?
I'm not that interested, plus tomorrow night I'll be watching OU play

I'll pay for someone to get them if you promise to report and watch a LOT.
( some people I bought feeds for in July bugged out on me. )
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
simple
All Star
All Star
avatar

Number of posts : 1559
Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Other stuff-- tweets, etc   September 16th 2011, 3:05 pm

sorry nancy not me, I am watching the free ones now and my computer keeps cutting out, can't hear a thing
Back to top Go down
KayS
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 25134
Location : Beautiful state of Texas
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Other stuff-- tweets, etc   September 16th 2011, 3:06 pm

I nominate Giggles. She is always awesome with bringing the tweets and pics!!
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator
avatar

Number of posts : 35516
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Other stuff-- tweets, etc   September 16th 2011, 3:16 pm


Annie_BB12 Annie
Omg @jamesrhine....trying to feed the truckers? Lmao!
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
giggles
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 4245
Location : texas
Registration date : 2008-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Other stuff-- tweets, etc   September 16th 2011, 3:21 pm

KayS wrote:
I nominate Giggles. She is always awesome with bringing the tweets and pics!!

LOL! such pressure.

I'll go ahead and get the feeds; who knows maybe something crazy will happen! I make no guarentees on how much i'll be able to keep up with putting kids to bed at night. I'll pay for them myself though just in case i'm an epic fail.

Some days are better than others with me : )
Back to top Go down
honeybeeangel
All Star
All Star


Number of posts : 2802
Location : Lone Star
Registration date : 2009-09-18

PostSubject: Re: Other stuff-- tweets, etc   September 16th 2011, 3:22 pm

currentresident wrote:
KayS wrote:
currentresident wrote:
ranjake wrote:
so, Nikki? says Jeff demands 10k per appearance? That sounds completely effin' ridiculous- no offense- is it possible she made it up? If he does? He's more delusional than Adam .

I bet that this was their appearance fee for Valentin's Day event that Niki failed to pay.

Is that the one where Nikki was smoking up a storm and a cat kept walking back and forth?

The exact same one. Honeybean attended it (she has recapped it in the lounge), and the fans where screwed over also. They were promised exclusive dinner at the same table with JJ and Casey, and instead where shoved out of the way to a different table with a phony psychic, while hotel employees/executive where dining and chatting with JJ.

I don't know about a fee for appearing but there was certainly a bunch of money going in one direction that weekend. All I can say is that IF they are talking smack about others - they might want to go by the old addage "People in glass houses...." I can say for certain that the day that Jeff and Jordan arrived in Vegas - Niki was at the impound yard picking up her car that had expired plates on it. Apparently it took so long - she was late getting Jeff from the plane. She was very forth coming with personal information such as that and shared a bunch with strangers that I might not have shared with anyone.

I have come to the conclusion that the Valentine's festivities at the hotel and restaurant were complimentary from Ballys and Paris. It was avertised and sold as an "intimate" dinner with Jeff, Jordan, Casey, Janice (Casey's wife), James Rhine, Mona (the psychic), Mona's husband, Niki, her husband Al and just a few people from the hotel or high rollers. "One lucky couple would pay $250 per person to enjoy dinner with them." There were 25 or 30 people at the dinner - it was far from intimate. There were two couples there that paid $500 per couple to be there. Both couples sat with the psychic and for me.......with my blood pressure soaring.......I got absofuckinglutely drunk on my share of $500 of wine and champagne! LOL

Nothing in the world would EVER make me attend any function that these people put on. They are con-artists.
Back to top Go down
lovepeacehappiness
Houseguest
Houseguest
avatar

Number of posts : 222
Registration date : 2010-09-15

PostSubject: Re: Other stuff-- tweets, etc   September 16th 2011, 3:23 pm

btw rachel announced this morning that her and brendon are getting married this weekend,i think in vegas,and then having a big wedding later in the year lol
Back to top Go down
Charmqn



Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Other stuff-- tweets, etc   September 16th 2011, 3:27 pm

MaMoosie Moosie
LMAO ROFL..... Just saw @jamesrhine walk past our SUV to go to a Trucker's rig. Possibly reliving his days turning tricks @ rest stops.....


Have had my phone off. If any tweets in next 2hrs its cuz @jamesrhine is begging to be road kill. PS thanks @Annie_BB12 @REALCassiColvin



James, Cassi, Annie, and Moosie in the same car haha.


Last edited by Charmqn on September 16th 2011, 3:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
giggles
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 4245
Location : texas
Registration date : 2008-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Other stuff-- tweets, etc   September 16th 2011, 3:27 pm

lovepeacehappiness wrote:
btw rachel announced this morning that her and brendon are getting married this weekend,i think in vegas,and then having a big wedding later in the year lol

I have a friend that lives in Vegas and heard her call into radio station there and Rachel said they weren't getting married in Vegas this weekend.
Back to top Go down
lovepeacehappiness
Houseguest
Houseguest
avatar

Number of posts : 222
Registration date : 2010-09-15

PostSubject: Re: Other stuff-- tweets, etc   September 16th 2011, 3:31 pm

giggles wrote:
lovepeacehappiness wrote:
btw rachel announced this morning that her and brendon are getting married this weekend,i think in vegas,and then having a big wedding later in the year lol

I have a friend that lives in Vegas and heard her call into radio station there and Rachel said they weren't getting married in Vegas this weekend.

oh ok,just was watching a video where she said they were going to get married this weekend http://www.tmz.com/2011/09/16/big-brother-winner-rachel-reilly-brendon-villegas-wedding-marriage-enagaged-video/ but i guess they changed their minds.
Back to top Go down
giggles
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 4245
Location : texas
Registration date : 2008-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Other stuff-- tweets, etc   September 16th 2011, 3:32 pm

More from the bus escapade

murtzjaffer Murtz Jaffer
In 1023 reality events, I have seen a lot of things. But never 6 cops pull over a reality star party bus #thevegasbashbust

@murtzjaffer Murtz Jaffer
@Annie_BB12 he might be my new favorite contestant ever. What a badass!


@delon03
parker delon @Annie_BB12 @murtzjaffer @Dorkks26 @NehemiahMTV @librathompson andrew's grown ass is too old to be pulling some mess like that. #vegasbust
Back to top Go down
giggles
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 4245
Location : texas
Registration date : 2008-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Other stuff-- tweets, etc   September 16th 2011, 3:33 pm

lovepeacehappiness wrote:
giggles wrote:
lovepeacehappiness wrote:
btw rachel announced this morning that her and brendon are getting married this weekend,i think in vegas,and then having a big wedding later in the year lol

I have a friend that lives in Vegas and heard her call into radio station there and Rachel said they weren't getting married in Vegas this weekend.

oh ok,just was watching a video where she said they were going to get married this weekend http://www.tmz.com/2011/09/16/big-brother-winner-rachel-reilly-brendon-villegas-wedding-marriage-enagaged-video/ but i guess they changed their minds.

to put it as politely as possible she was drunk off her bottom in that video. Smile
Back to top Go down
simple
All Star
All Star
avatar

Number of posts : 1559
Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Other stuff-- tweets, etc   September 16th 2011, 3:34 pm

thanks for the info on rachel. I was hoping she was just drunk talking lol
Back to top Go down
lovepeacehappiness
Houseguest
Houseguest
avatar

Number of posts : 222
Registration date : 2010-09-15

PostSubject: Re: Other stuff-- tweets, etc   September 16th 2011, 3:35 pm

giggles wrote:
lovepeacehappiness wrote:
giggles wrote:
lovepeacehappiness wrote:
btw rachel announced this morning that her and brendon are getting married this weekend,i think in vegas,and then having a big wedding later in the year lol

I have a friend that lives in Vegas and heard her call into radio station there and Rachel said they weren't getting married in Vegas this weekend.

oh ok,just was watching a video where she said they were going to get married this weekend http://www.tmz.com/2011/09/16/big-brother-winner-rachel-reilly-brendon-villegas-wedding-marriage-enagaged-video/ but i guess they changed their minds.

to put it as politely as possible she was drunk off her bottom in that video. Smile

yeah i know,but it seemed like something she might do,lol
Back to top Go down
giggles
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 4245
Location : texas
Registration date : 2008-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Other stuff-- tweets, etc   September 16th 2011, 3:40 pm

jamesrhine
Wow... @Annie_BB12 is simulating sex w gummy bears. Never seen gummy bears scissor before...
Back to top Go down
giggles
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 4245
Location : texas
Registration date : 2008-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Other stuff-- tweets, etc   September 16th 2011, 3:41 pm

CrystalEiserman
Nehemiah from MTV video taped to whole bus debacle. That will be going viral on a computer near you sometime soon. #vegasbashBUSt
Back to top Go down
Odin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous


Number of posts : 4551
Registration date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Other stuff-- tweets, etc   September 16th 2011, 3:42 pm

People took that marriage thing more seriously than I did. Why? lol.
Back to top Go down
currentresident
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 5594
Location : SF Bay Area
Registration date : 2009-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Other stuff-- tweets, etc   September 16th 2011, 3:44 pm

Somehow I wish that somebody would let Chelsia know about the rumors that Niki's husband is spreading about her on live feeds. I know I am a loser, but I feel bad for her.

_________________
Warning: preceding post may contain sarcasm, unless otherwise stated; literal interpretation may be hazardous to your health; use caution while reading.
"Bigfoot in glass houses shouldn't throw poltergeist"
Back to top Go down
catty
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 14869
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Other stuff-- tweets, etc   September 16th 2011, 3:45 pm

This Vegas party sounds like a nightmare.

So who is going? Or do we even know?

_________________
"Dude, it's not stalking.  It's caring enough about someone to learn things about them they won't tell you themselves."---from tv show Chuck
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator
avatar

Number of posts : 35516
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Other stuff-- tweets, etc   September 16th 2011, 3:46 pm

currentresident wrote:
Somehow I wish that somebody would let Chelsia know about the rumors that Niki's husband is spreading about her on live feeds. I know I am a loser, but I feel bad for her.

I think anyone would feel bad for her. That is just really low. They are a trashy bunch.
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
KayS
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 25134
Location : Beautiful state of Texas
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Other stuff-- tweets, etc   September 16th 2011, 3:48 pm

Odin wrote:
People took that marriage thing more seriously than I did. Why? lol.

Cause Rachel IS Vegas! lol!
Back to top Go down
KayS
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 25134
Location : Beautiful state of Texas
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Other stuff-- tweets, etc   September 16th 2011, 3:50 pm

NancyB (admin) wrote:
currentresident wrote:
Somehow I wish that somebody would let Chelsia know about the rumors that Niki's husband is spreading about her on live feeds. I know I am a loser, but I feel bad for her.

I think anyone would feel bad for her. That is just really low. They are a trashy bunch.

Maybe send James tweets about it. I feel bad for her too. She will find out. Be better coming from a friend.
Back to top Go down
jengalives
Head of Household
Head of Household
avatar

Number of posts : 657
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Other stuff-- tweets, etc   September 16th 2011, 3:52 pm

NancyB (admin) wrote:
currentresident wrote:
Somehow I wish that somebody would let Chelsia know about the rumors that Niki's husband is spreading about her on live feeds. I know I am a loser, but I feel bad for her.

I think anyone would feel bad for her. That is just really low. They are a trashy bunch.

That is the exact same word I was planning on using. Pure trash. Hasn't her husband ranted like this on the feeds in previous years too? They are both so low-class. I can't believe so many reality people continue to support their scams. They truly are con artists.

_________________
Women are like angels, but if you break our wings, we continue to fly... on a broomstick. We're flexible like that.
Back to top Go down
simple
All Star
All Star
avatar

Number of posts : 1559
Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Other stuff-- tweets, etc   September 16th 2011, 3:52 pm

KayS wrote:
Odin wrote:
People took that marriage thing more seriously than I did. Why? lol.

Cause Rachel IS Vegas! lol!

so true, lol
I didn't think she was, but you never know.
Back to top Go down
KayS
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 25134
Location : Beautiful state of Texas
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Other stuff-- tweets, etc   September 16th 2011, 3:54 pm

I sent Moosie a direct message. She usually reads them.
Back to top Go down
Mappy
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon


Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Other stuff-- tweets, etc   September 16th 2011, 3:56 pm

FWIW I am in the chat for the free feeds at the moment. Michele called Missy on her phone and filled her in on the early morning faux pas. Apparently Artie, Niki's husband, was going on about it and Missy acknowledged it.

Big Wig of sorts at Real/SuperPass is the other party mentioned.
Back to top Go down
honeybeeangel
All Star
All Star


Number of posts : 2802
Location : Lone Star
Registration date : 2009-09-18

PostSubject: Re: Other stuff-- tweets, etc   September 16th 2011, 4:00 pm

Mappy wrote:
FWIW I am in the chat for the free feeds at the moment. Michele called Missy on her phone and filled her in on the early morning faux pas. Apparently Artie, Niki's husband, was going on about it and Missy acknowledged it.

Big Wig of sorts at Real/SuperPass is the other party mentioned.

Missy acknowledged that it was going on?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Other stuff-- tweets, etc   

Back to top Go down
 
Other stuff-- tweets, etc
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: BIG BROTHER USA (past seasons) :: Big Brother 13-
Jump to: