Back to top Go down
Shug
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2842
Registration date : 2010-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Other stuff-- tweets, etc   December 10th 2011, 3:14 pm

Cousin_Jake wrote:
Big Brother 13 Season's Greetings from Superpass.

BB13 Season's Greetings

Very clever and cute!

Lydia looks amazingly beautiful.
Back to top Go down
Frances
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 12115
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Other stuff-- tweets, etc   December 10th 2011, 11:23 pm

Shug wrote:
Cousin_Jake wrote:
Big Brother 13 Season's Greetings from Superpass.

BB13 Season's Greetings

Very clever and cute!

Lydia looks amazingly beautiful.

I agree, Shug. Lydia is one beautiful young woman.
Back to top Go down
KayS

Number of posts : 25134
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Other stuff-- tweets, etc   December 29th 2011, 4:56 am

Here is another contest. Hopefully this one isn't too lopsided! lol!

http://www.realitynation.com/big-brother/most-shocking-big-brother-moment/
Back to top Go down
gatormator23
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1393
Registration date : 2010-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Other stuff-- tweets, etc   December 29th 2011, 7:52 am

That one is harder! If you told me in the beginning that Rachel was going to make it to the end, no way would I believe you. But then Dick leaving the first week was just crazy too. And I didn't think Shelly would turn on JJ either.

I voted for Rachel winning BB13. In 24 hours I may have a different answer though. Haha
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9241
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Other stuff-- tweets, etc   December 29th 2011, 8:30 am

mine is evel dick leaving
Back to top Go down
ebowers
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5845
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Other stuff-- tweets, etc   December 29th 2011, 9:04 am

The most shocking BB13 moment for me was Shelly turning on J/J...I thought for sure she was playing the game for them to win because it didn't sound like she needed the $$ too badly and she seemed absolutely star struck over them. And then the fallout from her decision to turn on them was shocking to me as well...death threats and all.
Back to top Go down
Odin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4551
Registration date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Other stuff-- tweets, etc   December 29th 2011, 9:48 am

Shelly, near the middle of the game, had an amazing story line. She finally started to come into her own, she was questioning her position in her own alliance, and she started to realize that the persons she had snowed and manipulated to save Rachel might be her only way to remain in the game with an actual chance at winning. When all that fell through, she had to face the consequences of her actions not once, not twice, but thrice with two confrontations between the people she adored.

As much as Shelly annoyed me throughout her time on the show, that's what I call a story arc.
Back to top Go down
tisha
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 6071
Registration date : 2008-07-05

PostSubject: Re: Other stuff-- tweets, etc   December 29th 2011, 10:04 am

I voted Shelly turning on J/J
Back to top Go down
Shug
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Other stuff-- tweets, etc   December 29th 2011, 2:30 pm

I definitely think Shelley changing her alliance was the most shocking moment of BB13. I didn't see that one coming and the fallout from it changed the game.
Back to top Go down
Frances

PostSubject: Re: Other stuff-- tweets, etc   December 29th 2011, 4:37 pm

ebowers wrote:
The most shocking BB13 moment for me was Shelly turning on J/J...I thought for sure she was playing the game for them to win because it didn't sound like she needed the $$ too badly and she seemed absolutely star struck over them. And then the fallout from her decision to turn on them was shocking to me as well...death threats and all.

This was unbelievable for me. The level certain whackado's took it to...can't fathom this kind of hate. Too bad it's what I remember the most about BB13 aside from how much I loathed it, was that there are many BB fans are off their rockers.
Back to top Go down
KayS

PostSubject: Re: Other stuff-- tweets, etc   December 29th 2011, 5:21 pm

The problem with facebook and twitter so accessible it was easy for them to spread their crap, I think even Sucks would have had problems with some of those facebook and twitter posts. Scary stuff.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

Number of posts : 17318

PostSubject: Re: Other stuff-- tweets, etc   December 29th 2011, 6:35 pm

Frances wrote:
ebowers wrote:

This was unbelievable for me. The level certain whackado's took it to...can't fathom this kind of hate. Too bad it's what I remember the most about BB13 aside from how much I loathed it, was that there are many BB fans are off their rockers.

No truer words were spoken. My eyes were really opened after this season. Unfreakin believable just how obsessed some can be.

Back to top Go down
Odin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Other stuff-- tweets, etc   December 29th 2011, 7:11 pm

Jack'd wrote:
Frances wrote:
ebowers wrote:

No truer words were spoken. My eyes were really opened after this season. Unfreakin believable just how obsessed some can be.

...and still are.
Back to top Go down
Lori

Number of posts : 22965

PostSubject: Re: Other stuff-- tweets, etc   December 30th 2011, 9:20 am

Yup the obsessed fans are almost beyond belief, sort of like a made for t.v. movie.
Back to top Go down
Shug
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Other stuff-- tweets, etc   January 4th 2012, 3:07 pm

Someone should do a study and research why BB fans are so obsessed with the hg's. I've never seen any other fans who are that obsessed. It's to the point that it's not normal, they're destructive and can be dangerous to themselves and others.
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35502
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Other stuff-- tweets, etc   January 4th 2012, 4:37 pm

Shug wrote:
Someone should do a study and research why BB fans are so obsessed with the hg's. I've never seen any other fans who are that obsessed. It's to the point that it's not normal, they're destructive and can be dangerous to themselves and others.

I think it's because of the feeds. They are watched night and day and some viewers start to think they know them and they develop feelings for them.
I think these are viewers who have problems in their real life. They may not have real friends, or their love life is barren, or they crave friendship.

LOL - and of course sites like this one could encourage that type of behavior.
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
catty

Number of posts : 14825
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Other stuff-- tweets, etc   January 10th 2012, 9:42 pm

Another contest voting poll. I like this one because it has a variety and you can only vote once.

http://www.rffradio.com/awards/

New! CBS All Access. Watch CBS Shows On Demand. Anytime, Anywhere. Live TV & Next-day new episodes. Free Trial!

Back to top Go down
Shug
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Other stuff-- tweets, etc   January 11th 2012, 12:43 am

Thanks for posting catty. I like that poll. It's a legitimate poll, not a popularity contest. I'll be curious to see who wins what and how many comments are made about this one. I like that you can only vote once, too.
Back to top Go down
KayS

PostSubject: Re: Other stuff-- tweets, etc   January 11th 2012, 4:06 am

Reality_Nation Reality Nation
Don't forget to tune in tomorrow at 3pm PT for #RealityRoundtable on SuperPass! We have two exciting announcements!

Winter excitement! Will be fun to see what they announce. They are supposed to do something special for Valentines Day. Maybe they will spill the beans.
Back to top Go down
KayS

PostSubject: Re: Other stuff-- tweets, etc   January 11th 2012, 6:52 pm

Here is the news.

Exciting announcement #1: Getting rid of #HGHotline! Day in the Life of a BB HG #DITL will start on Tues, Jan. 24 at 3pm PT on #SuperPass!

Exciting announcement #2: @brendonvbb12 & @rachelEReilly will be LIVE in our studio on Mon, Feb. 13 for a live chat on #SuperPass! #VDay

Exciting announcement #3: We have a REALLLLY fun shoot planned for #Brenchel in Seattle! Won't be live, but will be a blast to film/watch
Back to top Go down
scottep_32
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8811
Registration date : 2010-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Other stuff-- tweets, etc   January 11th 2012, 6:56 pm

beat a dead horse beat a dead horse beat a dead horse beat a dead horse beat a dead horse beat a dead horse beat a dead horse
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

Number of posts : 17318

PostSubject: Re: Other stuff-- tweets, etc   January 11th 2012, 7:23 pm

[quote="KayS"]Here is the news.

Exciting announcement #2: @brendonvbb12 & @rachelEReilly will be LIVE in our studio on Mon, Feb. 13 for a live chat on #SuperPass! #VDay

Oh good, I'll be watching. Hopefully Rachel will slip up and say something about TAR.
Back to top Go down
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1732
Registration date : 2010-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Other stuff-- tweets, etc   January 11th 2012, 7:46 pm

So basically its all about Brenchel. Greeeeeeaaat lol

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8088

PostSubject: Re: Other stuff-- tweets, etc   January 11th 2012, 8:18 pm

yawn
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Other stuff-- tweets, etc   January 11th 2012, 8:25 pm

Well I like the news Very Happy

New! CBS All Access. Watch CBS Shows On Demand. Anytime, Anywhere. Live TV & Next-day new episodes. Free Trial!

Back to top Go down
KayS

PostSubject: Re: Other stuff-- tweets, etc   January 11th 2012, 8:27 pm

That's what I like about AABB, make SOME happy with any announcement pretty much! lol!
Back to top Go down
Odin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Other stuff-- tweets, etc   January 11th 2012, 10:00 pm

you guys just need to accept that this is the continuation of the year of The Red Queen/Rachel. This phenomenon isn't new. We had the year of the JeJos, the year of Winelle, the year of the Donatos, etc. and so on. I don't disagree that maybe we're getting way too much of them, but they'll fade away when BB14 pops up.

Personally, I think Rach deserves this considering how much flack she was getting for over a year (and the names people were keen on calling her post BB even when she wasn't doing anything). Let her enjoy her high!

Jack'd, I hope she says something. Won't the TAR cast be announced by then?
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Other stuff-- tweets, etc   January 11th 2012, 10:12 pm

I think it will all eventually pass once BB 14 comes around. Unless she's gets a weekly show during the summer lol! I'll watch that too. hahaha

Back to top Go down
Frances

PostSubject: Re: Other stuff-- tweets, etc   January 11th 2012, 10:21 pm

Odin wrote:
you guys just need to accept that this is the continuation of the year of The Red Queen/Rachel. This phenomenon isn't new. We had the year of the JeJos, the year of Winelle, the year of the Donatos, etc. and so on. I don't disagree that maybe we're getting way too much of them, but they'll fade away when BB14 pops up.

I understand what you are saying but Winelle and the Donato's actually interested me the rest I find boring.

Cool
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Other stuff-- tweets, etc   January 11th 2012, 10:35 pm

Proof that we don't all like the same people, which is so much better than if we all liked the same people.

There are some who don't like Winelle or the Donatos. Or JJ. Or BR. Or all of the above. Different strokes for different folks, but it's all good

Back to top Go down
ebowers
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5845
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Other stuff-- tweets, etc   January 12th 2012, 12:57 am

Odin wrote:

Personally, I think Rach deserves this considering how much flack she was getting for over a year (and the names people were keen on calling her post BB even when she wasn't doing anything). Let her enjoy her high!

Very good point! After every season we get one or two BB hgs who stay in the limelight long after everyone else has faded into the sunset...their day will come soon enough!
Back to top Go down
Frances

PostSubject: Re: Other stuff-- tweets, etc   January 12th 2012, 1:42 am

catty wrote:
Proof that we don't all like the same people, which is so much better than if we all liked the same people.

There are some who don't like Winelle or the Donatos. Or JJ. Or BR. Or all of the above. Different strokes for different folks, but it's all good

So true, Catty. When a board becomes one sided it gets dull super quick. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
lallybelle
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8088

PostSubject: Re: Other stuff-- tweets, etc   January 12th 2012, 7:17 am

Odin wrote:

I have nohing against my Red queen. Smile I actually shouldn't have said anything. I am canceling my Superpass anyway. Those tricks ain't getting a dime of my cash anymore. I'll watch some After Dark this season, that's it.
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9241
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Other stuff-- tweets, etc   January 12th 2012, 7:45 am

i forget i even have superpass, i guess i should cancel it since i never use it...oh well i never watched one of j/j's interviews, i won't start now with them either...
actually b&r could be a bit more interesting....
Back to top Go down
Cousin_Jake

Number of posts : 16468

PostSubject: Re: Other stuff-- tweets, etc   January 12th 2012, 7:53 am

Well, season 20 of TAR premieres on Feb.19th so I imagine the cast will have been released by Feb. 13th, the date of Rachel and Brendon's live interview?
Back to top Go down
KayS

PostSubject: Re: Other stuff-- tweets, etc   January 12th 2012, 9:52 am

I like Real Player for many things besides BB. Free $10 in music I download for my girls, different shows. etc, But that's just me. And when BB related stuff comes up I can see it. Win, Win.
Back to top Go down
gatormator23
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1393
Registration date : 2010-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Other stuff-- tweets, etc   January 12th 2012, 10:19 am

Yea the cast should be released by the end of this month, if they follow the timeline of TAR16.

I don't think they will be allowed to talk about TAR though because they can spoil locations on the race before the premiere even airs.
Back to top Go down
Odin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Other stuff-- tweets, etc   January 12th 2012, 11:10 am

lol, Lally. I like that you called Superpass "tricks." That made my morning.
Back to top Go down
Lori

Number of posts : 22965

PostSubject: Re: Other stuff-- tweets, etc   January 12th 2012, 12:39 pm

Oh hey I'm banking on Brenchel going nowhere for awhile. In fact if they won TAR (and I hope they did), we'll be seeing a whole lot more of them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Other stuff-- tweets, etc   

Back to top Go down

Other stuff-- tweets, etc
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 14 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: BIG BROTHER USA (past seasons) :: Big Brother 13-
Jump to: