AuthorMessage
Mappy
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Superpass Interviews   September 30th 2011, 12:16 pm

KayS wrote:
Awww, I feel bad for the person in the photo. We can't all be skinny and young.

I don't. She looks fine. We all can't be old and skinny either

*said as I reach my hand into the zip bag with the last of my raspberry trailmix which should have laster a lot longer lol
Back to top Go down
scottep_32
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8811
Registration date : 2010-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Superpass Interviews   September 30th 2011, 12:16 pm

KayS wrote:

Not with that attitude you can't

dripping sarcasm Cool
Back to top Go down
scottep_32
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Superpass Interviews   September 30th 2011, 12:19 pm

This is that woman in that Photo i think she's a friend of Chelsea's

Back to top Go down
KayS

Number of posts : 25134
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Superpass Interviews   September 30th 2011, 12:22 pm

scottep_32 wrote:
KayS wrote:

Not with that attitude you can't

dripping sarcasm Cool

What? I felt bad she was being bashed on. What did I miss??
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9250
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Superpass Interviews   September 30th 2011, 12:26 pm

scottep_32 wrote:
This is that woman in that Photo i think she's a friend of Chelsea's

is that her finger she is biting???
Back to top Go down
jengalives
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 657
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Superpass Interviews   September 30th 2011, 12:55 pm

I can't believe Dani's grandma won't tell her why Dick left the game. That's just weird to me. I understand why Dick doesn't think the public has a right to know but why can't his daughter know, especially since it upset her and affected her game?

I think the biggest disappointment to me whenever I read about interviews with Dani and Kalia is that they won't own the fact that they voted personally by giving Porsche their votes at the end. You did it - just admit it! Who cares? They certainly aren't the first and won't be the last jurors to do so; I don't see what the big deal is. But it's constant excuse-making and justifications. Now they're defending Porsche's gameplay because she played the same game as Jordan in BB11... laying low and not doing anything at the beginning and then stepping up at the end. Fine, but are they forgetting that they complained all summer about how Jordan was the worst winner ever and DID NOT DESERVE to win BB11? So why did Porsche deserve to win BB13 with the same strategy? Especially when she was against a dominant player in the F2 and Jordan was against... Natalie. Mad Answer: because P was in their alliance and they hated Rachel. Rolling Eyes It just seems like D & K are the only two HGs who have still not gotten over the game. Soooo frussstrating to me because I really wanted Dani to take the high road. Kalia I don't really care about.

Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 222
Registration date : 2010-09-15

PostSubject: Re: Superpass Interviews   September 30th 2011, 1:28 pm

Meh I don't have a problem with dani/kalia's votes. I don't think they were only personal as they both have said they would have voted for Rachel if she had taken Adam. Rachel deserved her win but I don't think Porsche would have been that much less deserving. Let's not forget,(well I was mainly just posting at sucks at the time lol) but the first time brendon left rachel had the breakdown in the hammock and also the morning of his eviction where some on the message boards,myself included thought she was going to DOR. Don't get me wrong Rachel played a good game and i am happy for her but she definitely had her temporary moments of insanity throughout. As far as the Porsche vs Jordan argument I think Porsche played better this season than Jordan did this season and I don't think they played similiar games. I don't think Jordan's game is S11 and Porsche's game this season were simliar. Not saying Jordan didn't deserve her win at all just saying Porsche is much better at comps while jordan s11 was better socially. I'm indifferent toward Jordan but I think she played a much better social game in s11 than she did this season. Rachel's social game did improve toward the end of the game as well. That's jmo I'm sure many disagree and that's okay Smile
Back to top Go down
KayS

PostSubject: Re: Superpass Interviews   September 30th 2011, 1:35 pm

What I can't understand is how people are rewriting history. Jordan won because Jesse, Lydia turned against Natalie. She had America's choice, Jeff, Jessie and Lydia. Natalie had Kevin and Russel. Yes, Jordan was social and America loved her, but Jessie and Lydia voted for her because they were pissed at Natalie, they didn't vote for her because she had a good social game.

It was a big thing after the season 11 that it didn't matter how Jordan won, a win is a win!
Back to top Go down
Mappy

Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Superpass Interviews   September 30th 2011, 1:36 pm

KayS wrote:
What I can't understand is how people are rewriting history. Jordan won because Jesse, Lydia turned against Natalie. She had America's choice, Jeff, Jessie and Lydia. Natalie had Kevin and Russel. Yes, Jordan was social and America loved her, but Jessie and Lydia voted for her because they were pissed at Natalie, they didn't vote for her because she had a good social game.

It was a big thing after the season 11 that it didn't matter how Jordan won, a win is a win!

good posting
Back to top Go down
lovepeacehappiness
Houseguest
Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: Superpass Interviews   September 30th 2011, 1:40 pm

yeah i agree, i mean i was just responding to people saying how could D/K criticize jordan and then vote for porsche and i was saying that i don't think their games are similar. It's everyone's own opinion which one was better but I was just saying I don't get people asking d/k that because they're not the same type of player and also that i think jordan played better in s11 than this season socially lol.
Back to top Go down
KayS

PostSubject: Re: Superpass Interviews   September 30th 2011, 1:44 pm

I understand what you meant. I didn't mean to criticize your post. I have just seen it so many other places used for why Jordan is a better player than so and so. Jordan is a sweetheart to America, but not to a lot of her fellow houseguests from season 11.
Back to top Go down
lovepeacehappiness
Houseguest
Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: Superpass Interviews   September 30th 2011, 1:50 pm

KayS wrote:
I understand what you meant. I didn't mean to criticize your post. I have just seen it so many other places used for why Jordan is a better player than so and so. Jordan is a sweetheart to America, but not to a lot of her fellow houseguests from season 11.

yeah i remember half-way through s11 once the jury started most everyone on most message boards and in the house iirc saw natalie as the biggest jury threat until later on when people started talking about her age lie. If Chima was on the jury i think she would have convinced jessie and lydia to vote for natalie but that's irrelevant i guess.
Back to top Go down
KayS

PostSubject: Re: Superpass Interviews   September 30th 2011, 1:52 pm

I never thought the age lie was a big thing, but her saying she used other players to hide behind made them mad. When one got voted out she picked another.
Back to top Go down
Odin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4551
Registration date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Superpass Interviews   September 30th 2011, 2:07 pm

Going back a bit to how the couples had it "easier" because of having a built in alliance, I don't know if that's necessarily true. Yes, they had someone they could completely count on, but they also had to deal with the doubled stress of having to look out for two people and keep them out of the danger zone. Obviously Rachel was much better off without Brendon and has said as much by her admission that Jorchel was probably a better duo, and Brendon was better off last season and was really coming into his own as a player. Jordan also admitted that once Jeff leff, everything was just a bit easier because she didn't have to worry about two people. I think there's a really fine balance there, and I think if one were to list the pros and cons of being a known couple in the game vs. being a single player, you'd most likely find that being singular is probably a much better thing once you discount the immediate benefits.
Back to top Go down
KayS

PostSubject: Re: Superpass Interviews   September 30th 2011, 2:14 pm

I agree. A couple will always be a target for obvious reasons.
Back to top Go down
lovepeacehappiness
Houseguest
Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: Superpass Interviews   September 30th 2011, 2:19 pm

i think it would have been more interesting if they switched up the veteran pairs during the pair twist like had jeff paired with rachel for example lol or had some of the vets paired with a newbie,jmo.
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Superpass Interviews   September 30th 2011, 2:25 pm

the vets were always going to be a big target no matter what...having a person you can 100% trust is huge in BB, not everything, but huge.
Back to top Go down
onlyone

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2011-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Superpass Interviews   September 30th 2011, 2:29 pm

lovepeacehappiness wrote:
i think it would have been more interesting if they switched up the veteran pairs during the pair twist like had jeff paired with rachel for example lol or had some of the vets paired with a newbie,jmo.

Funny you should mention that...in some pre-season chats, that's what Janelle thought would happen. Even funnier, she paired Dani and Dom and didn't know why, LOL. I cannot for the life of me remember what show it was but it was a video chat with.......maybe Ragan or Missy? Argh! I'll have to check back one of these days.
Back to top Go down
lovepeacehappiness
Houseguest
Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: Superpass Interviews   September 30th 2011, 2:43 pm

maybe rumor control
Back to top Go down
Shug
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2842
Registration date : 2010-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Superpass Interviews   September 30th 2011, 2:51 pm

IMO the SP interview last night was the worst I've ever seen. When four people are talking at once, it's not a good interview. I've seen high school students conduct better interviews. I have nothing against Chelsia or Spicy, but they did a terrible job. The entire first half of the show was a waste of time, the second half was a little better only because of the callers and viewer questions.

I'd like to see Regan or Kevin do some of these interviews. They both did a good job on their SP shows this season and Kevin did a good job with the Wrap Party interviews. Neither one of them are afraid to ask good questions or express unpopular points of view.

I don't understand why a company the size of SP can't do more professional shows when they're making lots of money from subscribers. I was very disappointed in the lack of effort put forth in Danielle and Kahlia's interviews last night. They could have been great interviews.

Back to top Go down
Bryanna
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1466
Registration date : 2008-04-20

PostSubject: Re: Superpass Interviews   September 30th 2011, 3:26 pm

was wrote:
Odin wrote:
Bergen, TY for the recap. I believe the "Dom needs to take responsibility" thing might be in regards to how he helped to start the downward spiral of the vet alliance and the BRDD non-alliance because he, like most of the newbies, had a big mouth and told people things he shouldn't have. :S

Dani said she jumped ship because "she got bored" after two weeks. (Maybe a 85 day game is not her deal anymore)
So she traded out an a alliance with four veteran players winning everything for a mediocre rookie she barely knew. He talked.. they got busted, and the house blew them out. Thats what happened and we all watched it. It was a risk that didn't pay out and she has been honest about it. Maybe Kaila or Porch would have been the better choice... oh well.

It was a game ending move that ultimely wrecked Dani and Dom's chances at 500K.
IMO and hers...

That is not what happened. I don't know how many times it needs to be said, but if people were watching the feeds during that time, they would know that it was supposed to be Rachel/Brendon/Dani/Dom. She didn't trade out her alliance with 4 vets for 1 person, she tried to trade 2 out in order to bring in a person of her choice, thus making it a 4 person alliance with 2 pairs instead of a 5 person alliance where everyone else had a partner but her.

As for the last part, no it wasn't her game move that wrecked her own game. First of all, it was Brendon and Rachel CHOOSING to tell Jeff and Jordan, which wrecked Brendon's game (as well as Dani's) and would've wrecked Rachel's if she wasn't saved by the twist. They could've played it in a way where they were good with Dani & Dom as well as Jeff & Jordan, but everyone always overlooks the fact that they also made a bad move because it saved JJ. The bringing someone back twist did WAY more damage to Dani's game than she did to herself. If not for the twist, she would've actually been in a great position. Brendon would've been gone for good the first time, the house wouldn't have been scared about getting Rachel out and she would've been gone, Jeff would've been gone the following week (Dani's 2nd HOH), and Porsche would've won the HOH that Jeff won.

People rag on Dani's game play a lot but the fact of the matter is, if it wasn't for a twist that was completely out of her control, she would've done an amazing job at restoring herself back to an AWESOME position in the house.
Back to top Go down
KayS

PostSubject: Re: Superpass Interviews   September 30th 2011, 3:28 pm

Good posting Bryanna!!!
Back to top Go down
lallybelle
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8088
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Superpass Interviews   September 30th 2011, 3:40 pm

How was the alliance B/R/D/D when she was planning on getting out Brendon? Everyone else she talked to aside from her B/R/J/J she was telling she was getting the 2 guys out. Now she says Kalia was her BFF week one, so where does that come into play? She was gonna dump her? Nevermind she also says she would have kept J/J safe which is complete bullshit. Add to it her saying she didn't like them (vets)and wanted to play with her 'friends" lolz. Well which is it? Dani bailed on her original alliance plain & simple. B/R telling THEIR alliance that Dani wanted them to stab them in the back IS NOT betraying Dani. She can play/do whatever she wants but she needs to stop with the 20 different stories.
Back to top Go down
Top cat
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2442
Registration date : 2009-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Superpass Interviews   September 30th 2011, 4:07 pm

lallybelle wrote:
How was the alliance B/R/D/D when she was planning on getting out Brendon? Everyone else she talked to aside from her B/R/J/J she was telling she was getting the 2 guys out. Now she says Kalia was her BFF week one, so where does that come into play? She was gonna dump her? Nevermind she also says she would have kept J/J safe which is complete bullshit. Add to it her saying she didn't like them (vets)and wanted to play with her 'friends" lolz. Well which is it? Dani bailed on her original alliance plain & simple. B/R telling THEIR alliance that Dani wanted them to stab them in the back IS NOT betraying Dani. She can play/do whatever she wants but she needs to stop with the 20 different stories.

Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Superpass Interviews   September 30th 2011, 4:16 pm

when dani talks about her friendship with kalia week one, that is exactly what she is talking about friendship, not an alliance...when asked about it, it was more in the way of you guys never hung out and then all of a sudden were BFF's, they then mentioned their talk in the storage room and talks in the backyard, never about entering an alliance from the get go, now when she talks about rachel she talks alliance from week one, she stated she told rachel right away she was her #1 and dani has also mentioned many times brendon was very strong in competitions, she wanted an 4 person alliance with B&R to tear through the house, not a 4 person friendship
Back to top Go down
Odin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4551
Registration date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Superpass Interviews   September 30th 2011, 5:28 pm

It's interesting that all over I always see the claim that people forgot B/R did this and that during week three, but they ALWAYS discount what was going on in week 2, which led into several of the issues week 3 brought to the forefront; and they always discount the other major players in the week 3 fiasco. So many HGs made bad moves that week, and it's always centered on B/R/D. It was a week of bad moves. The only players that made good moves that week were those who escaped the drama: Adam, Lawon, and Porsche (somewhat).

I'm not sure why I'm even debating this, lol.
Back to top Go down
catty

Number of posts : 14870
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Superpass Interviews   September 30th 2011, 5:39 pm

I'm not buying Dani's claim that Rachel was the biggest floater.

At least Kalia can see what Jordan brings to the game. She may not do well at most comps, but she can have people eating out of her hand where they trust her like no one else. Jordan had Adam, Shelly (until she made her move) and Kalia in her back pocket for most of that game. I wish Dani would give her just a little bit of credit for that at the very least.

Administrator

Number of posts : 35516
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Superpass Interviews   September 30th 2011, 5:44 pm

catty wrote:

At least Kalia can see what Jordan brings to the game. She may not do well at most comps, but she can have people eating out of her hand where they trust her like no one else. Jordan had Adam, Shelly (until she made her move) and Kalia in her back pocket for most of that game. I wish Dani would give her just a little bit of credit for that at the very least.
Jordan made a lot of mistakes in her "social" game too. She lost Shelly and Kalia and she never made any attempt to get to know Porsche or Dani.
Her biggest mistake was the calling into the purple room right after Brendon came back. Leaving Dani, Kalia and Porsche to feel like crap and that solidified their alliance.
I don't believe in the chat Dani said anything negative about Jordan btw.
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
Jax

Number of posts : 144

PostSubject: Re: Superpass Interviews   September 30th 2011, 5:50 pm

catty wrote:

I think you need to take into consideration that Dani was out of the house when this took place. While Dani and Kalia were in power, Jordan was on slop the majority of the time and very often gave the impression that she wanted out of the house and was not into the game. She got her second rejuvenation after Pandora's box, Dani was gone by then.

Jordan had one of the best social game this season, but most of the time Dani was not there to see it or was not aware that she was influenced by it.
Back to top Go down
catty

Number of posts : 14870
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Superpass Interviews   September 30th 2011, 6:06 pm

NancyB (admin) wrote:
catty wrote:

Jordan made a lot of mistakes in her "social" game too. She lost Shelly and Kalia and she never made any attempt to get to know Porsche or Dani.
Her biggest mistake was the calling into the purple room right after Brendon came back. Leaving Dani, Kalia and Porsche to feel like crap and that solidified their alliance.

I think they all make mistakes in their social game. Nobody is perfect. I'm saying this as someone who never saw her on feeds during season 11. This was the first time. I can totally see why people would trust her now. Never understood it before. Her social game may not have been good with Dani or Porsche, but it was fine with everybody else.

Jax---I agree, Dani didn't see her play once she left. But she did see how much Kalia couldn't nominate Jordan, or even put her up as a replacement nom, during her HOH. That should have made her open her eyes a little.

All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1393
Registration date : 2010-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Superpass Interviews   September 30th 2011, 6:07 pm

NancyB (admin) wrote:
catty wrote:

I think Jordan losing Kalia and Shelly is debatable. Shelly admitted that she still wouldn't have voted Jordan out after their fight and Kalia still wouldn't put Jordan up in F5 or F4 if she was HoH. She still had them in a sense. I agree that Jordan not socializing with Dani or Porsche hurt her game. I don't think Jordan drawing the line in the sand hurt her game at all, it just showed where Shelly and Adam loyalties were and they got put up on the block in front of both couples. If they had won veto it would have been a great move for both couples.

ETA: I know Jordan doing that didn't make S/A go up but Dani was more mad at Shelly and Adam for it than Jordan and with the combination of R/B campaigning they went up.
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35516
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Superpass Interviews   September 30th 2011, 6:33 pm

catty wrote:
NancyB (admin) wrote:
catty wrote:

I think they all make mistakes in their social game. Nobody is perfect. I'm saying this as someone who never saw her on feeds during season 11. This was the first time. I can totally see why people would trust her now. Never understood it before. Her social game may not have been good with Dani or Porsche, but it was fine with everybody else.

Jax---I agree, Dani didn't see her play once she left. But she did see how much Kalia couldn't nominate Jordan, or even put her up as a replacement nom, during her HOH. That should have made her open her eyes a little.

I agree actually, especially with "nobody is perfect". That said, it goes for every one of the houseguests and being over critical or even spouting hate on message boards and on social media is ridiculous ( NOT HERE!!). Said it before and I'll say it again... it just make the person look bad, not the houseguest.

Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
scottep_32
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Superpass Interviews   September 30th 2011, 6:45 pm

This was the season of stupid fucking moves! Dani trying to make a big game moves way to early, Dominic telling Shelly about Dani's big game move, Brendon telling Jeff about Dani's big game move, Kalia having the worst HOH week in the history of BB, lawon Rolling Eyes , Dani back dooring Brendon instead of nominating Jeff week 6, Jeff nuff said, Shelly destroying her game week 7, Jordan not getting to know Dani and Porsche more early in the game, Adam doing nothing of significance in the entire game, Porsche and Rachel did stupid things throughout the game but they made it to f2 so what ever they did won them a lot of money, Keith and Cassi did stupid shit too but who cares.
Back to top Go down
Cousin_Jake

Number of posts : 16469

PostSubject: Re: Superpass Interviews   September 30th 2011, 6:47 pm

Keith was a strange one wasn't he ... beautiful body ... weird personality.
Back to top Go down
Hugh310
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2754
Registration date : 2010-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Superpass Interviews   September 30th 2011, 7:35 pm

Bryanna wrote:
was wrote:
Odin wrote:
Bergen, TY for the recap. I believe the "Dom needs to take responsibility" thing might be in regards to how he helped to start the downward spiral of the vet alliance and the BRDD non-alliance because he, like most of the newbies, had a big mouth and told people things he shouldn't have. :S

Dani said she jumped ship because "she got bored" after two weeks. (Maybe a 85 day game is not her deal anymore)
So she traded out an a alliance with four veteran players winning everything for a mediocre rookie she barely knew. He talked.. they got busted, and the house blew them out. Thats what happened and we all watched it. It was a risk that didn't pay out and she has been honest about it. Maybe Kaila or Porch would have been the better choice... oh well.

It was a game ending move that ultimely wrecked Dani and Dom's chances at 500K.
IMO and hers...

That is not what happened. I don't know how many times it needs to be said, but if people were watching the feeds during that time, they would know that it was supposed to be Rachel/Brendon/Dani/Dom. She didn't trade out her alliance with 4 vets for 1 person, she tried to trade 2 out in order to bring in a person of her choice, thus making it a 4 person alliance with 2 pairs instead of a 5 person alliance where everyone else had a partner but her.

As for the last part, no it wasn't her game move that wrecked her own game. First of all, it was Brendon and Rachel CHOOSING to tell Jeff and Jordan, which wrecked Brendon's game (as well as Dani's) and would've wrecked Rachel's if she wasn't saved by the twist. They could've played it in a way where they were good with Dani & Dom as well as Jeff & Jordan, but everyone always overlooks the fact that they also made a bad move because it saved JJ. The bringing someone back twist did WAY more damage to Dani's game than she did to herself. If not for the twist, she would've actually been in a great position. Brendon would've been gone for good the first time, the house wouldn't have been scared about getting Rachel out and she would've been gone, Jeff would've been gone the following week (Dani's 2nd HOH), and Porsche would've won the HOH that Jeff won.

People rag on Dani's game play a lot but the fact of the matter is, if it wasn't for a twist that was completely out of her control, she would've done an amazing job at restoring herself back to an AWESOME position in the house.

bravo bravo bravo bravo

Back to top Go down
Hugh310
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Superpass Interviews   September 30th 2011, 7:50 pm

Top cat wrote:
lallybelle wrote:

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Dani DID keep Jordeff safe BOTH times she was HoH. The deal with D & J/J was week to week. Jeff could NOT even get through one fuckin' week to honour his deal with Dani. And any claims that "Dani's deal with J/J was bullshit" and "Dani was gonna target Jeff eventually so too bad" is COMPLETE BULLSHIT.

And Brenchel WAS gonna turn on their 'alliance' Jordeff until the DR changed their reputed-to-exist minds, so Brenchel DID betray Dani. Evil or Very Mad

Back to top Go down
Maureen

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Superpass Interviews   September 30th 2011, 7:57 pm

Oowatanite, I have a serious question...are you Dani's uncle or first cousin or step brother? lol!

Seriously, sometimes you sound like a close relative the way you are rude to anyone that discusses your relative's gameplay. Geezus, it is a reality show...Dani is doing fine and she is happy that she played the game again and met more awesome friends. So be like Dani...SMILE and laugh that it is over...it is just a game.
Back to top Go down
Hugh310
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Superpass Interviews   September 30th 2011, 7:59 pm

Quote :
I can't believe Dani's grandma won't tell her why Dick left the game. That's just weird to me. I understand why Dick doesn't think the public has a right to know but why can't his daughter know, especially since it upset her and affected her game?

I suspect it was something unsavory for Charlotte to know but both D & V still not knowing. There really is no other explanation.

Quote :
I think the biggest disappointment to me whenever I read about interviews with Dani and Kalia is that they won't own the fact that they voted personally by giving Porsche their votes at the end. You did it - just admit it! Who cares? They certainly aren't the first and won't be the last jurors to do so; I don't see what the big deal is. But it's constant excuse-making and justifications. Now they're defending Porsche's gameplay because she played the same game as Jordan in BB11... laying low and not doing anything at the beginning and then stepping up at the end. Fine, but are they forgetting that they complained all summer about how Jordan was the worst winner ever and DID NOT DESERVE to win BB11? So why did Porsche deserve to win BB13 with the same strategy? Especially when she was against a dominant player in the F2 and Jordan was against... Natalie. Mad Answer: because P was in their alliance and they hated Rachel. Rolling Eyes It just seems like D & K are the only two HGs who have still not gotten over the game. Soooo frussstrating to me because I really wanted Dani to take the high road. Kalia I don't really care about.

Maybe Dani and Kalia are sick and tired of defending their legitimate votes for their ally who played her way to the F2 ? Why don't B&J&J get shit for voting for their friend and ally Rachel ?

If Dani had dragged previous winner Jordan to the F2, would ANYONE be questioning B&R&J voting for their friend and ally over the "better player" ?????

And if Porsche had won and brought Adam to the F2, would ANYONE be questioning B&R&J&J voting for their friend and ally even though he was undisputedly one of the worst players ever ???

Back to top Go down
ams06
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1855
Registration date : 2009-05-05

PostSubject: Re: Superpass Interviews   September 30th 2011, 8:05 pm

Wildebeest wrote:
Oowatanite, I have a serious question...are you Dani's uncle or first cousin or step brother? lol!

Seriously, sometimes you sound like a close relative the way you are rude to anyone that discusses your relative's gameplay. Geezus, it is a reality show...Dani is doing fine and she is happy that she played the game again and met more awesome friends. So be like Dani...SMILE and laugh that it is over...it is just a game.

]
Back to top Go down
Hugh310
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Superpass Interviews   September 30th 2011, 8:08 pm

Wildebeest wrote:

I am a Dani fan. I was a Dani fan during BB8. I saw Dani take A LOT of abuse during and after BB8, even from the ED fans.

I was happy to see Dani back this season. Then ED quit and she had to sit on the sidelines for three or four weeks. She said she was 'bored' and I can see why. Then CBS and Chen and Grodner used ED repeatedly in the episodes after he left (for ratings I guess) and he used every opportunity given to him to trash Dani. Frankly, Grodner should have given Dani the $25,000 AC prize for saving her trainwreck of a season. And the bullshit Dani had to put up with during the finale was RIDICULOUS.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Superpass Interviews   

Back to top Go down

Superpass Interviews
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: BIG BROTHER USA (past seasons) :: Big Brother 13-
Jump to: