Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
rallen
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2839
Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: winner scenarios   September 8th 2011, 6:09 am

so who do you think could beat whom in the final votes of the 4 left..... I think rachel would have a good chance to beat adam or porsche but not jordan.... and obvi jordan would beat any of them, but what about porsche and adam?

Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: winner scenarios   September 8th 2011, 6:17 am

I really don't see Jordan getting the majority of votes. I see any of the others topping her.

I feel Rachel would win if she was in final two.

Between Porsche and Adam? That's a wildcard. Depends on the premise the jurors use for voting... game play, personal or loyality.

Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9250
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: winner scenarios   September 8th 2011, 7:48 am

jordan wins against all of them

rachel wins against adam/porche (might be close though)

porche/adam, i don't know. he definitely has J/J votes
Back to top Go down
honeybeeangel
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2802
Registration date : 2009-09-18

PostSubject: Re: winner scenarios   September 8th 2011, 9:08 am

I know this wont be liked by anyone but I think.....

If Porsche is in the final two sitting next to anyone - she is second.

If Rachel is sitting in the final two against anyone - she wins.

If Adam is next to anyone but Porsche - he takes second.

If Jordan is next to Porsche she wins - next to anyone else she is second.

These predictions are prior to final HOH - I think that winning the last HOH and deciding who to sit with often gives you an edge with the jury. Also the last one out, final 3, does not have time to talk with the jury or decompress at all before voting and their vote is a lot more emotional. So, I reserve the right to change my predicitons based on final 3 HOH! LOL
Back to top Go down
Cousin_Jake

Number of posts : 16469
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: winner scenarios   September 8th 2011, 11:59 am

I agree that the final three part HOH is very important ... not just because the winner gets to decide who to sit next to but because the last impression that the jury has of that particular HG is that they ended the game with a win.
I think Rachel will win over Adam or Porsche if she gets herself there. I think it will be much closer if it's Adam and Porsche at the end. (depending on which one wins the final HOH?)
Back to top Go down
rallen
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: winner scenarios   September 8th 2011, 4:35 pm

see I was thinking jordan over rachel...obviously she would get jeffs vote and rachel would get brendon but would dani vote personal since she hate rachel...same with kalia, i think she will vote however dani does adam would vote for jordan i think shelly would too. Of who is left i think rachel should win but actually would probably be good with anyone but jordan winning. I actually grew to like her this season, i was not a fan before, but in the game she did not do much...unless you count being the voice of reason for rachel at one point...but be careful if you do then you will have to count when rachel was the voice of reason and probably noone wants that,lol.

I would also like to add...i have been so busy with work and my etsy shops that i have only been watching the shows, and tidbits from here, so i could be way off. <3

Number of posts : 43153
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: winner scenarios   September 9th 2011, 4:29 am

Rachel will win against Adam or Porche. Adam will win against Porche.

Porche is playing for second place. IMO

Rachel is thinking about taking Porche to the F2 it seems. I think Adam feels he will have proven himself worthy of winning if he is sitting next to Rachel in the F2. He will be in for a let down if he brings Rachel because the only vote I see him getting is Shelly's.

~ Happy thoughts fill your life with happiness ~
Back to top Go down
Mappy

Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: winner scenarios   September 9th 2011, 4:36 am

I feel Rachel should win but it depends on who is in final 2 with her and how well Jordan works the jury, if necessary. I hope she finds a nice way of remnding the jury that she didn't have a golden key and has been fighting to stay in the house since she walked through the front door.
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: winner scenarios   September 9th 2011, 5:06 am

Mappy wrote:
I feel Rachel should win but it depends on who is in final 2 with her and how well Jordan works the jury, if necessary. I hope she finds a nice way of remnding the jury that she didn't have a golden key and has been fighting to stay in the house since she walked through the front door.

This is why I laughed when Adam asked Jordan to work the jury for him to win. He must be clueless to how close Rachel and Jordan became. That or he plans to bring Porche to the F2.

Back to top Go down
Cousin_Jake

PostSubject: Re: winner scenarios   September 9th 2011, 7:23 am

Adam would definitely bring Porsche if he wins. (IMO) He told Jordan that he'd like to go head to head with Rachel in the end but I doubt he was telling the truth. That would be as bad a move as it would have been for Jordan to bring Kevin instead of Natalie during BB11. Adam has a chance of winning against Porsche and no chance of winning against Rachel.
I expect if Rachel wins she will bring Porsche. They've been semi-aligned all season and Rachel kind of owes Porsche for keeping her over Jordan last night. (Plus, Rachel would beat Porsche anyway)
Back to top Go down
tisha
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 6071
Registration date : 2008-07-05

PostSubject: Re: winner scenarios   September 9th 2011, 11:12 am

My opinion:

Rachel vs Porsche

Jordan - Rachel
Jeff - Rachel
Brendon - Rachel
Shelly - Porsche
Kaila - Porsche
Adam - Porsche
Daniele - ?? But think it would be Porsche

Rachel vs Adam

Jordan - Rachel
Jeff - Rachel (but could see Adam)
Brendon - Rachel
Shelly - Rachel
Kaila - Rachel
Porsche - Rachel
Daniele - Rachel

Adam vs Porsche

Jordan - Adam
Jeff - Adam
Brendon - Adam
Shelly - Porsche
Kaila - Porsche
Daniele - Porsche
Rachel - Porsche
Back to top Go down
Cousin_Jake

PostSubject: Re: winner scenarios   September 9th 2011, 11:20 am

I agree with most of your scenarios but I don't think Rachel and Brendon will split their votes.
Back to top Go down
Hugh310
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2754
Registration date : 2010-10-24

PostSubject: Re: winner scenarios   September 9th 2011, 1:23 pm

Jordeff will vote as a unit. Brenchel will also vote as a unit.

Adam and Porsche WILL take each other to the F2.

Rachel WILL take Adam to the F2 for the easy win.

Rachel will vote for the person who did NOT evict her. In BB11, she and Brendon spewed crap about voting based on comp wins and social game. Then they voted for Lane to win because Hayden gave Brendon a mean nickname. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
im4kuhawks
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 446
Registration date : 2010-10-07

PostSubject: Re: winner scenarios   September 9th 2011, 2:27 pm

Oowatanite wrote:

Rachel will vote for the person who did NOT evict her. In BB11, she and Brendon spewed crap about voting based on comp wins and social game. Then they voted for Lane to win because Hayden gave Brendon a mean nickname. Rolling Eyes

Actually I remember Rachel telling someone on the feeds, that the reason they voted for Lane, was because BB asked them to for the drama effect on finale, and thats why she had trouble with her speech and was so nervous when casting her vote.

jengalives
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 657
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: winner scenarios   September 9th 2011, 2:40 pm

im4kuhawks wrote:
Oowatanite wrote:

Actually I remember Rachel telling someone on the feeds, that the reason they voted for Lane, was because BB asked them to for the drama effect on finale, and thats why she had trouble with her speech and was so nervous when casting her vote.

Yes, I think I read that Rachel said she and Brendon were actually planning to split their votes b/c they really didn't care who won, but then they decided that whoever left in 3rd should be the deciding vote so ultimately they both voted for Lane.

All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: winner scenarios   September 9th 2011, 3:28 pm

I don't believe either of those scenarios for a second ...........

Rigging comps and DRs and twists is one thing - rigging the final votes is quite another, even for Grodner.

And Brenchel wouldn't know for certain how the votes were gonna go down to 'let the last evictee decide'.

Back to top Go down
im4kuhawks
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 446
Registration date : 2010-10-07

PostSubject: Re: winner scenarios   September 9th 2011, 3:56 pm

Oowatanite wrote:
I don't believe either of those scenarios for a second ...........

Rigging comps and DRs and twists is one thing - rigging the final votes is quite another, even for Grodner.

And Brenchel wouldn't know for certain how the votes were gonna go down to 'let the last evictee decide'.

I don't know whether the scenarios are true or not, just going by what Rachel herself said...she did not say that it changed the outcome, just that it was for dramatics.

I have also read on here in seasons past, that the jurors do have to let BB know how they are voting before the show, and the "jury questions" are just for TV viewers, not a deciding factor in the vote. Again, don't know this for a fact, have just read it here...

JwHo
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 955
Registration date : 2010-05-08

PostSubject: Re: winner scenarios   September 9th 2011, 5:50 pm

Oowatanite wrote:

She should take Adam but she is already getting paranoid that Jeff and Jordan will vote for Adam even though Jordan told her straight to her face that they would vote for her. She knows they would never vote for Porsche so she will take her garaunteeing 3 votes and hoping for one more. If she picked Adam she would probably win 7-0.

Back to top Go down
rallen
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: winner scenarios   September 9th 2011, 8:46 pm

i have thought they manipulated votes for a while...remember the vote for cowboy. i think as long as who they want to win does they will vote for "drama: effects

PostSubject: Re: winner scenarios   September 10th 2011, 3:59 am

Rachel also said her and Brendon didn't even feel like they knew Lane all that well. So IMO they both voted against Hayden because he was responsible for Brendon being evicted. Plus, someone said Hayden was the one who started calling Brendon ND (needle dick) when it was actually Enzo who made up that name.

Brendon and Rachel will vote for the person who doesn't evict Rachel if she fails to win the final HoH. JMO

Back to top Go down
Cousin_Jake

PostSubject: Re: winner scenarios   September 10th 2011, 6:52 am

Well, whatever reason they came up with for voting for Lane (after a summer of saying that the best competitor should win) was just an excuse IMO. Hayden was obviously the best competitor of the two and B/R's votes last year were definitely personal. I think Brendon was still smarting after finding our from Brit in the jury house that his alliance with Hayden and Enzo was completely fake and that they had mocked him openly while faking it. (plus the needle dick thing)

Back to top Go down
catty

Number of posts : 14870
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: winner scenarios   September 10th 2011, 3:58 pm

I hope Rachel wins the 3rd part and takes Adam. I know she said she would take Porsche, but I would like her to be the only woman to beat a man in F2. I do think she would beat Adam.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8811
Registration date : 2010-09-20

PostSubject: Re: winner scenarios   September 10th 2011, 4:13 pm

I think if Porsche wins parts 2 & 3 and takes Adam IMO she has a very good chance to win all of her comp wins resulted in taking out very strong people Jeff, Jordan, Rachel, and i guess Shelly was a threat i think she can make a stronger case against/than Adam can for the win.

Rachel beats them both handily
Back to top Go down
catty

Number of posts : 14870
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: winner scenarios   September 10th 2011, 4:38 pm

Jokers is doing a poll to predict the winners. It's kind of fun if you are interested.

http://www.jokersupdates.com/

Click on the red letters you see towards the top of the page. You can't miss them. And you don't have to be a member to participate.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5845

PostSubject: Re: winner scenarios   September 10th 2011, 5:17 pm

JwHo wrote:
Oowatanite wrote:

She should take Adam but she is already getting paranoid that Jeff and Jordan will vote for Adam even though Jordan told her straight to her face that they would vote for her. She knows they would never vote for Porsche so she will take her garaunteeing 3 votes and hoping for one more. If she picked Adam she would probably win 7-0.

I know R/J grew closer after their guys left...so, I see Jordan definitely voting for R no matter who she is sitting next to if R gets to F2, but will Jeff really vote for R and not A if they are F2? He certainly didn't get as close to R as Jordan did. He and A had a connection, for sure. I wonder if J/J would ever think to vote on their own who they think should get the big $$ ??? And what about Shelly...wouldn't she vote A over R???

Last edited by ebowers on September 10th 2011, 5:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
rallen
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: winner scenarios   September 10th 2011, 5:18 pm

the poll is along the lines that i was thinking, but not sure on who adam/porsche would because i think it depends on how it goes down, like if adam won and took rachel then i think porsche would vote for rachel, but if rachel won and took adam t hen porsche would vote for adam and pretty much the along those lines for whoever gets not picked,lol

All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: winner scenarios   September 10th 2011, 5:19 pm

ebowers wrote:
JwHo wrote:
Oowatanite wrote:

I know R/J grew closer after their guys left...so, I see Jordan definitely voting for R no matter who she is sitting next to if R gets to F2, but will Jeff really vote for R and not A if they are F2? He certainly didn't get as close to R as Jordan did. He and A had a connection, for sure. I wonder if J/J would ever think to vote on their own who they think should get the big $$ ??? And what about Shelly...wouldn't she vote A over R???
i think jeff's "bromance" with brendon will help him to vote for rachel

PostSubject: Re: winner scenarios   September 10th 2011, 5:52 pm

I can't see R/B or J/J splitting their votes. (at least I'll be very surprised if they do)
I agree that it's hard to predict. It depends on who wins and who they chose to evict in third place.
I think Rachel would bring Porsche.
I think Adam would bring Porsche.
I think Porsche would bring Adam.
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35516
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: winner scenarios   September 10th 2011, 6:11 pm

Rachel laughed.. I think it was yesterday, and said she wasn't voting for who kicked her out. She could have been joking, but I think if Adam doesn't take her, she would be ticked off.
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
Cousin_Jake

PostSubject: Re: winner scenarios   September 10th 2011, 6:21 pm

NancyB (admin) wrote:
Rachel laughed.. I think it was yesterday, and said she wasn't voting for who kicked her out. She could have been joking, but I think if Adam doesn't take her, she would be ticked off.
I agree ... she's always very emotional following a loss. (and she'll also be mad if Porsche evicts, of course)
Back to top Go down
gluedtothepc
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 6661
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: winner scenarios   September 10th 2011, 6:24 pm

If Rachel takes Porsche, I think she has a good change of losing. R's votes would be B/J/J, and Porsche's would be D/K/S/A. I don't see Dani voting for Rachel against P. To me, Adam is the swing vote in this scenario (just like always), and since Rachel would have booted him, and he's close to both, he might give his vote to Porsche. I know he's said if Rachel makes F2 he's voting for her, but he might not feel as charitable after just being cut out of the money by her moments before.

Rachel, if it's yours to decide, take Adam!!!!!

PostSubject: Re: winner scenarios   September 10th 2011, 6:29 pm

It's so hard to read this outcome, no? (Of course I thought Hayden would win 7 - 0 or 6 - 1 last year so my prediction track record isn't great. Lol)
Back to top Go down
gluedtothepc
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 6661
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: winner scenarios   September 10th 2011, 6:31 pm

Cousin_Jake wrote:
It's so hard to read this outcome, no? (Of course I thought Hayden would win 7 - 0 or 6 - 1 last year so my prediction track record isn't great. Lol)
No kidding! And Jessie/Lydia voting for Jordan - you might have, but I didn't see that one coming either.

PostSubject: Re: winner scenarios   September 10th 2011, 6:32 pm

Me either. Lol
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9250
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: winner scenarios   September 10th 2011, 8:19 pm

i think rachel would get shelly's vote, or adam if he is against porsche, i said it before but i just have this feeling that shelly really does not like porsche. I know she has had her problems with rachel, but she always still had interactions with rachel, with porsche shelly seemed to never even care about her, almost sometimes like she wasn't there.
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: winner scenarios   September 11th 2011, 4:10 am

I said this in another thread, but Adam will vote for whoever wins Part 3 of the final HoH.

So IMO if it is Porche vs Rache then Adam will be the swing vote in determining who wins.

Rachel will get Jeff, Jordan, and Brendon's votes

Porche will get Shelly, Dani, and Kalia's votes

So by the time Part 3 if over with we pretty much will know who Adam is voting for and who the winner of season 13 is.

Back to top Go down
Hugh310
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: winner scenarios   September 11th 2011, 2:20 pm

HAPPY4LIFE wrote:
I said this in another thread, but Adam will vote for whoever wins Part 3 of the final HoH.

So IMO if it is Porche vs Rache then Adam will be the swing vote in determining who wins.

So by the time Part 3 if over with we pretty much will know who Adam is voting for and who the winner of season 13 is.

Unless Rachel does something completely insane (which is only possible because it's RACHEL), she gets Adam's vote no matter who wins this final HoH.

Back to top Go down
funnyhaha
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 447
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: winner scenarios   September 11th 2011, 2:28 pm

Oowatanite wrote:
HAPPY4LIFE wrote:

Unless Rachel does something completely insane (which is only possible because it's RACHEL), she gets Adam's vote no matter who wins this final HoH.

I think your right OO. It seems like a long time ago but Rachel voted to keep him in a week and half ago.
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: winner scenarios   September 12th 2011, 4:46 am

funnyhaha wrote:
Oowatanite wrote:
HAPPY4LIFE wrote:

I think your right OO. It seems like a long time ago but Rachel voted to keep him in a week and half ago.

Adam brought up the fact to Rachel today he never nominated her and Porche did (with Rachel being her target). I think Rachel already knew that though. lol

Back to top Go down
Kimmie

Number of posts : 37979

PostSubject: Re: winner scenarios   September 14th 2011, 12:26 pm

I haven't joined in on this discussion
but I am not sure who is going to win

If Rachel evicts Adam, she has JJB's vote maybe ....but who else?
if she is sitting next to adam, she might have JJB's, Dani/Kalia/ and who knows about shelly or Porsche!

Rachel needs to take Adam to F2

If Porsche takes adam it will be a toss up, IMO
JJ would vote adam... but what would everyone else do?

I also think Porsche needs to take Adam

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: winner scenarios   

Back to top Go down

winner scenarios
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: BIG BROTHER USA (past seasons) :: Big Brother 13-
Jump to: